The Worst Day Ever

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Eun Jo's POV.

I was awakened by the loud noise of my alarm clock. Groggily, I got up from bed, stretched my arms, yawned, then rubbed my sleepiness away.

After some time, I finally finished my morning routines so I headed straight to the dining room to have breakfast. Taemin was already munching his cereal so I sat next to him and ate some cereals too. Yeah, both of us can get this childish at times. Oh wait, scratch that out. . . we're just undeniably childish.

We went to school together since I practically woke up on time. It's examination day so I better not get late.

Everybody settled on their respective seats as I enter the classroom. It was almost time so I guess we really need to do so.

"Class, settle in. We're about to start the exam," Mrs. Woo said.

I got out my pencil and eraser just in case I needed them. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jonghyun did the same thing. Uh, such a copy cat.

We started to answer the examination paper as soon as Mrs. Woo finished checking the class' attendance.

The exam is undeniably easy for I finished answering it ahead of everybody else. I was about to pass my answer sheet when a paper dropped into the floor. It laid near my shoes. Curious, I picked it up and tore it. It made a soft sound so everyone's eyes met mine.

"Miss Lee, are you trying to cheat?" I heard Mrs. Woo ask me. She was now having a stern face.

"Ani. I'm already finished answering the examination questions," I defended myself.

"You're caught in the act, Ms. Lee. Please see me at my office after this,"she informed me. I was trying to comprehend what had just happened. Then it hit me.. .

"No! I'm not a cheater. I won't... I can't possibly cheat!" I stuttered a bit as I said this.

"Ms. Lee, just wait for me in my office," she repeated. I got up angrily, placed my answer sheet on her table then stormed off towards the door.

*********

Authors note:

Annyeong! Sorry for not posting this early. I got this problem and I'm stuck up with it for the rest of the year. :(

By the way, thanks for reading. I hope you'll keep on doing so. :)

'