Truth or Dare (Part 1)

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Key's POV.

After the whole cleaning session, it was finally our turn to decide for our rooms. I chose the largest one since I know Minho and Taemin will be sharing that with me. Eun Jo and Luna will be sharing one and the other will be occupied by Jjong and Onew.

Soon, we had dinner. After that, we found ourselves huddled together in the spacious living room.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Taemin suddenly said. You see, we were busy doing our own stuffs. Jonghyun is sitting on the couch as he was listening to his Ipad. Onew s eating his beloved Chicken. Oh yeah, he brought a box of it. Luna and Eun Jo are checking out something in the laptop. Minho is watching a Soccer game on the TV. And I'm just clutching my phone, thinking whether I'll call Umma to ask her to send me some fancy outfit.

I went to the "leader mode" then motioned everybody to stop whatever they are doing.

"Taemin suggested to play Truth or dare. Who's on?" I queried as I turned to face them. Almost everybody agreed so we started on talking about the game mechanics. See, we wanna play our own version of that game.

After much comtemplation, everyone decided that if one has to choose "dare" then he'll be doing it with the one sitting right next to him.

Minho's POV.

Key's the game master but we insisted that he'll join us. He agreed. Taemin and I then went to the kitchen to get a bottle so we can start the game properly.

As soon as we came back, they sat on a circle so we just sat randomly. Key then span the bottle and its tip landed on Taemin's direction. He chose "truth" so the game master then asked him a question.

"Have you been in love?"

"Hyung, I don't know what love is," he paused. "But I like sweets!" he went on.

"I know how it feels like... it's like my love with Chicken," Onew responded empathically as he tapped his shoulder.

Who knows this Onew guy can be this hilarious? I asked myself as I joined them laughing.

"Moving on..." Key muttered as he span the bottle once more. This time, its tip pointed at me.

"Is it truth or dare?" he queried. I looked up at the guys and saw their bright faces, staring back at me, as if waiting for my answer.

"Dare," I simply responded. Key eyed me carefully then said, "If you are given the chance to tell someone how you feel, would you likee to do it now? If yes, then do it."

It's more like truth, really. Oh! Crap! That guy knew I like Eun Jo! I pondered it for a while the I nodded my head slowly. I mean, it's now or never. I should do it now. I stood up then went over to Eun Jo's seat.

"Eun Jo ah, I like you," I blurted out. She was surprised. Oh yeah, I expected that. See, ths confession is so sudden.

Onew's POV.

Minho just confessed to Eun Jo. Lucky him, he got the guts to do so. But... what if I'll do the same thing? No. There's no way I'll ever do that. I thought as I shook my head off.

Just then, somebody cough out loud.

"Guys, let's just go on with the game," Jjong said to us.

Was he jealous? I mean, I thought he likes Eun Jo too judging how much he wanted her attention... or at least that's just the way I see it.

"Hey! It's my turn!" Minho said as he grabbed the bottle. He then span it and its tip landed on... Key.

"Truth or dare?"

"Of course it's a dare!" Ky responded almost immediately. Okay then do some girl dances," he responded coldly. I think that was a pay back for giving him such thing to do.

"I'll show you that I'm a good dancer," Key murmured as he smirked. He then grabbed Eun Jo by the wrist. See, she's sitiing next to him so she has to do the dare with him.

"Key! This is embarrassing!" she growled at him.

"It isn't. I thought you how to dance, remember?" Key said to her. She just rolled her eyes at him. He then flipped his phone and pressed something.

Soon, all we knew is that a song played on. It's "Genie" by SNSD. They then started to dance.

********** Author's note:

Thanks for reading! Saranghae!