Let's have lunch!

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Onew’s POV.

“Lunch is ready!” Luna told us as she came out of the kitchen. You see, the girls plus Key, prepared the lunch.

“You cooked Chicken for me?”  I asked, winking at her as I did.

“Of course I did!” she responded almost immediately.

“Yay! Thanks, jagiya!” I said as I pinched her cheek lightly. We then went to the dining room to have lunch.

“Whoa! It’s a party huh?” Jjong said as he sat on his chair.

Ever since we arrive here, we have this sitting arrangement… even room arrangement too. Speaking of which, I got to know Minho well last night. I thought he’s really the silent type of guy.

“Gee! I think you should leave this room and sleep already,” Key retorted as he emerged from the kitchen. He was holding a tray filled with bowls of rice. Soon enough, Eun Jo came out carrying a large bowl of Chicken stew… my ever-loved Chicken. Its aroma is inviting me to eat.

“Hold on a sec, “Luna whispered to me. She then went to the kitchen and returned back holding a plate of chicken salad.

I really love Chicken! No, you got me wrong. I love Chicken as much as I love her. That’s certain. I thought as I sat next to her.

 

Jonghyun’s POV.

The table as prepared already when Taemin and Minho arrived. Yeah, he’s with my brother-in-law. Oh! Wait, scratch out the last one. He’s with Taemin, my little friend.

“Now, this is what I call a feast!” Taemin shouted happily.

“No son, it’s just a simple meal,” Key corrected him. He was sitting next to me.

“Oh! I thought it is, Umma,” Taemin responded sadly.

“Umma? Who’s the father then?” I queried as I chuckled.

“I’m the father, Jjong. And…” he paused. “Eun Jo is the mother,” he continued.

I know it was a plain joke but it felt so real that it made me upset somehow.

“Hehehe… not that I mind but he’s my brother,” Eun Jo responded, chuckling as she did.

That’s right! Key and her… it’s a rude thing to imagine them together.

“Then… it’s alright. Luna can be my wife,” Key said as he gave us an evil grin. Onew then stopped munching his dear Chicken.

“No way!” he protested, blocking Luna out from our sight.

“Okay… I’m a single father with 2 children,” Key responded, faking a sad tone.

Everyone laughed at this …even the silent and perceptive guy, Choi Minho.

************

 

Author’s note:

 

Annyeong! ^^,

 

I'm so sorry for late update. Like the old times, I have the same reason why I haven't posted this a little bit earlier. But... seeing that all of you are there to support this fic, I can't help but to feel immensely happy. *nods head*

Because of that, I'll try my very best to update soon. That's the good news. However, this fic is coming to an end soon so yeah, I still had 10 chapters or so. :(

 

Thanks for reading this chapter!

 Saranghae~