competing against each other

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,

Jonghyun's POV.

Since it's a week before the exam, we will be having a practicum in Physical Education.

"Class, pair up," the teacher instructed. The class had commotion in trying to find a "perfect" team mate so Mr. Jung, our teacher, said, "Pick your seatmate up. That's final."

Soon, we found ourselves huddling in our respective changing rooms.

After some time, I got out of the male's changing room wearing our P.E. uniform. It consisted of a V-Neck shirt and shorts. I liked it for it made my mole in the cleavage visible enough.

I was about to round a corner when I bumped into Eun Jo. She was wearing her P.E. uniform. It's not that I'm ert and all, I just can't help but to look at her thin legs, which were being shown off since she's wearing a shorts. Lucky me... I mean, I saw her wearing shorter than that one before.

"Yah! Why are you staring at my legs?" she growled.

"Whoah! I'm not trying a ert. I'm just a bit surprised that you wore that," I responded, smirking a little. It really makes me curious to think that girls in our school wear skirts but she's a rule-breaker so she wears one but has a tight jeans on. Weird, isn't it? But it's cool in a way.

"Liar!" she said as she walked away.

 

Eun Jo's POV.

I watched the first game with such enthusiasm. It was Onew and Krystal against Sehun and Luna. I know these guys aren't so athletic as me or Minho but they can play badminton pretty good too.

From a distance, I could see Onew staring at Luna. Boy! If only a single stare can melt someone, I'll be inferring that Luna will. The game ended with Sehun and Luna's team victory. Onew isn't really into sports so that's understandable. He's into academics, really. Then, it was our turn.

"Okay, Game 2 will start in a minute," Mr. Jung announced.

"Hey!" I heard Jonghyun said from behind.

"Oh! It's the ert guy!" I responded almost immediately.

"Chill! You gotta be cool, you know. What we need is teamwork,"he said n an irritating tone.

"Teamwork,huh? I bet you'll make our team's defeat," I retorted.

He smirked then said,"No. That's wrong. I'm good enough at all sports."

"You don't look good to me," I mumbled.

"If we'll lose, I'll make sure to blame you," the ert guy said.

"I practically know how to play badminton. If there's someone to blame then it's you!" I bellowed at him.

"Class, the game will be starting in a minute's time," Mr. Jung said.

"Aish! You better not embarrass me in front of everyone," I muttered as I went off to get my racket.

Soon, the game started. We were way ahead of our opponent and it seems that we're not competing against them. We're competing against each other.

I served then got a point for that. Jonghyun gained points too but I am a good player than him.

"It's my turn," he said as he served using a backhand grip. he did some foot works too!

Hmm... you're not that bad but I am better than you, ert guy. I thought as I continued to play.

We kept on scoring since we literally giving off our best. I was really determined to win over him and he's struggling to score more points to beat me. And in the end, we won.

**********