The Kim Brothers

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Taemin's POV.

We got out of the house at exactly 9 o'clock. Hyung said he'll be driving his car so we can come along with him. Noona is hard-headed though. She would rather go to Luna's place instead.

"Are you coming or not?" Jjong hyung asked her as he was helping me carry my bags.

"I can't possibly ride with you!" she bellowed.

Just then, a blue car pulled up in front of our house. It was Minho hyung's car.

"Minho! Can I have a ride with you?" my noona asked him as he got out from his car.

"Okay. But we need to put your luggage at the car's compartment (a/n: not quite sure if the term is right. mianhe)," he said. He was smiling widely at my noona.

I may be childish but I know when a guy likes a girl and I could tell that hyung likes noona.

"I didn't expect you guys to be here so early!" Key hyung said from afar. Yeah, I knew it was hyung. He's the only guy I knew who had a high-pitched voice. I looked at him and saw him carrying a large suitcase.

"Key, we're not gonna stay there for a week!" Jjong hyung said to him as he came near us.

"Whatever dino!" he retorted.

After some time, Luna noona came wit a suitcase with her.

"Honestly, you two suit together!" I heard Jjong hyung remarked.

Jonghyun's POV.

I intentionally said that out load 'coz I saw Onew's van being parked across the street. I literally said that out loud so I'm guessing he heard that.

"I mean you and Key look good together," I clarified as Onew joined us. See, I knew he likes Luna since ages.

"Why hyung?" Taemin asked innocently.

"The two thought we'll be spending the whole week out of town," I explained.

"Yes, we will," Onew said to us. My jaw dropped upon hearing that.

"Serves you right for being such a dino head," Key said sarcastically.

We still got time so I hurriedly went back to my house to get some of my stuffs. Taemin and Eun Jo did the same thing too. I knew it 'coz I can see them here.

I saw her rummaging her closet, looking for some clothes, scarves and a hoodie. I just laughed at her frantic state.

Eun Jo's POV.

After what seems like a day, we finally settled ourselves in Onew's van. Jonghyun initially wanted to bring his car but to his dismay, nobody wanted to ride with him. That made him angry, I could tell that. Minho also wanted to bring his car but Onew inisisted he camn ride with us so we dropped by his house in order for him to park hus car in their garage.

After that, we finally drove to our destination, which is a bit far from the city. The ride was a long one.

Onew drove the van while Minho sat beside his seat (driver's seat) and had never uttered a single word since we took off. At the back seat, Luna was fast asleep and I just sat next to her, staring outside and admiring the beauty and simplicity of the town's view. We're way far from the driver's seat and the seats in front of us were being occupied by the other three --Key, Jonghyiun and Taemin. They were laughing their heads off. Onew even joined them laughing. Oh! That makes it the Kim Brothers! I thought. Kim Kibum, Kim Jonghyun, and Kim Taemin? Okay' let's make my brother's last name as "Kim" and Onew is their adopted brother. I said to myself as I cracked up a smile.

As soon as the van came into a halt, I heard the 3 cheering happily. They even did some weird dance steps.

"We're here!" the Kim brothers plus the adopted one yelled.

Luna then woke up.

"Are we here already?" she asked groggily.

Yeah, she slept over the whole ride and it was like 3 hours!

"Yes, now get on your feet or else I'll call a random guy to carry you to the villa," I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That was so nice of you," she responded in pure sarcasm as she got out of the van.

Minho is now unloading the van. I pulled my suitcase and tried to carry it with a hand. Too bad, it was so heavy.

"I'll carry that," he said to me. He's such a nice guy. I thought as I turned to help Luna. Onew beated me into doing that.

"Hey, that's heavy. Let me carry that," he said to Luna.I noticed her face turned into a bright shade of pink. Okay, I'll just leave these two future lovers here alone. I thought as I tried to catch up with Minho.

********