One huge favor

My Next-door Neighbor, Kim Jonghyun^^,
Key's POV.

Gossips spread fast! I thought as I sat on a table. I heard that Eun Jo had been called to Mrs. Woo's office as she was caught cheating. She's definitely not the type of girl to do that. That's certain.

Just then, my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I said as I picked my phone up. It was Eun Jo who's calling me.

"K-key..." she murmured on the other line. Her voice is almost inaudible.

"Gwaenchanha?" I asked.

"M-mom told me w-we're going to leave Korea," she said, her voice cracked up a little. I knew she was trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Eh? But isn't that what you wanted?" I queried on the other line.

"Yes. But..." she paused for a while. "I hate myself," she went on.

"I beg your pardon?"

"Taemin... he's being bullied by his classmates" she blurted out.

"Andwae!" I shouted. Honestly, they're innocent so why are they getting this? I asked myself.

"It's true. It's pathetic. I never even thought of doing something like that. N-no one believes me, Key," she said as she started to cry. "And Taemin's name is being dragged into this!" she continued, still sobbing as she did.

"Sshh... it's okay. I'll talk to Mrs. Woo," I said as I comforted her. I made sure that she's alright before hanging up the phone.

Jonghyun's POV.

I haven't seen Eun Jo in school this day. I don't know but I'm starting to get worried about her. Don't get me wrong... I just pity her for being accused of cheating.

It was lunch time so yeah, Onew headed his way straight to the cafeteria since the special menu for this day is chicken stew. Man, what a chicken maniac he is!

As I entered the cafeteria, I saw Key sitting alone in their favorite spot. He's her best friend so I'm guessing he knew why she skipped classes.

"Hey! What's with the deep thought?" I asked as I approached him. He was startled so I grinned at him.

"Jonghyun... " he said as I sat down next to him. "Listen, I know the new board of director is your Mom," he started. "I also know you'll ask but I'm almighty. I knew everything," he continued. "And your point is?" I demanded.

"Would you mind if I ask you a huge favor?" he queried.

I knew it was for her. I thought as I nodded in agreement.

********