Oh! My Lady

Honey Funny Bunny

 

I hurried to the driver's seat and started the engine and drove to the hospital. "Please just hang in there, sweetheart." I said as I tried to hold back my tears.

 

YOUR POV

I heard him sniff.  Omo! Is he crying? Hah! Payback time, buddy.  Holding my breath wasn't easy!

Honey Honey Honey Honey neomu dalkomhae

Funny Funny Funny Funny neomu sangkeumhae

Dang, phone why do you have to ring now!? I'm not even done with my revenge yet. Hmph! Good thing my phone's on almost-silent mode so the ringing tone wasn't heard by oppa.  I quietly flipped my phone open so oppa wouldn't notice.  "YOBOSAEYO!!!" I cheerfully answered the phone.

SCREEEEEEEEEECH!

The car abruptly stopped.  Oppa was looking at me with wide eyes.  Cars honked behind us.  I smirked and gave him a *mehrong*.  "Keep your eyes on the road!" The one who called me up was Taemin.

Taemin: Noonie!!!!

Me: Taeminnie!! Eh? Noonie?

Oppa glared at me and started to drive again and I saw a Mcdonald's at a corner. "McDo!" I pointed to oppa.

T: What's up w/ Mcdo noonie?

M: What's up w/ "noonie"?

T: *giggles* That's what i'm gonna call you from now on! So it's like Noonie and Taeminnie!!  Heehee! Anyway noonie, I called to check up on you.  How are you? Are you feeling better? Are you red? Did you have a headache? Is it gone now? Where are you noonie? Who's with you? What time did you wa-

M: Yah! *laughs* Oh, noonie it is then. Thanks for checking up on me, Taeminnie. Hmm, I couldn't memorize your questions! Let's see, I'm fine, I feel okay. I'm still red. I didn't have any headache, I'm with oppa heading to McDonalds. How about you?

T: Oh, you're with Yunho hyung now? I guess you guys are on a date.  I'll just call you later again and oh, I'm okay too. Hehe! Bye now, noonie! I'll ask you something when we talk again. Annyeong!

M: If you only know what happened today, Taeminnie.  Alright then, annyeong!

Oppa entered the car at the McDonalds drive thru.  Aish, a lot of cars are in front of us. This is gonna be a long line.

"That wasn't funny." He said quietly.  "What? What wasn't funny?" I innocently asked.  I could tell he's mad coz he was gripping the steering wheel really hard. "DID YOU KNOW HOW INCREDIBLY WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU?!" He bellowed. "Well, you started it!" I yelled back.  "I was just teasing you! That was nothing compared to what you just did!" I huffed.  "Teasing? That wasn't teasing! You scared me!" I answered back.  "No, YOU scared ME! You overreacted! You know i'd never do that to you!"

My tummy grumbled. The car moved just three spaces. Haish.  This drive thru is killing my tummy (Yes, I easily get hungry even after eating those yummy porridge)! One car to go then it's our turn.

"No, YOU overreacted! How could I suffocate nor faint within just minutes of being under the blanket?! Besides, I didn't overreact! Who knows, you could've changed! And you looked so creepy then especially when you smiled like a cheshire cat! And shouldn't you be glad that i'm okay?!" He didn't reply.  i could tell he accepted that I had a point but he's still fuming.

Finally, it was our turn to order. "What do you want?" He asked without looking at me. "Just a cheeseburger." I replied without looking at him also. "2 cheeseburgers, 1 large fries, 1 caramel sundae." He said into the speaker/mic box.  We then proceeded to the cashier window, paid and got our order.  We headed home in silence.

When we were already inside the house, he took a cheeseburger from the plastic bag and handed the rest to me and said, "Here." I took the plastic bag and looked inside.  The fries and the caramel sundae were still in it. "Oppa, you left these." I said as I followed him in the living room.  He flopped down the sofa and switched on the TV.  "They're yours." He simply said and unwrapped his cheeseburger.  I smiled. "Really? Thank you oppa!"  Maybe these are his peace offering or something.  Or maybe his way of saying sorry? Hehehehe! He knows that my favorite snack combination is cheeseburger, fries and caramel sundae.

I sat down on the sofa beside him and looked at him out of the corner of my eye.  He just stared at the television.  Minutes went by.  I couldn't take the silence anymore.  I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face on his chest.  "I'm sorry, oppa." I said against his chest. He wrapped an arm, the one w/ the cheeseburger, around me.  "Forgive me?" I asked as I looked up at him.  He looked at me and using free hand, he pointed to his cheek and said, "Ppoppo!" I smiled, sat up, and kissed his cheek.  "Now, don't ever ever pull another stunt like that again, arasso?" I nodded.  "But you have to promise too, oppa! Don't tease me like that ever again." He nodded and held up his right hand. "Now, eat your food before the sundae melts. Then go take a bath!" I then happily ate everything, but not without sharing my sundae and fries with oppa.

We just watched random shows on TV for an hour then I went to the bathroom to take a bath.  Afterwards, I went online and checked my shop.  I'm happy as I saw a lot of order forms submitted to my email.  I checked each one of them, gave them their confirmation of orders, then submitted the order list to the head tailor of my parents' business.  I feel so happy, business is doing well these days.

After business, I checked my accounts in social networking sites and updated my twitter.  I shut down my laptop and went back downstairs.  I found oppa still in front of the TV but he changed clothes already and i figured he also took a bath. "Oppa, what are you watching?" He switched to another channel, then another.  "Nothing, there's not a good show on now." I remembered Siwon oppa. "Oppa! Can we watch Oh! My Lady today? Siwon oppa gave me a DVD copy last week. Pleeeaaaase?" I sat down beside him and put my hands together with matching puppy eyes.  Keke, of course he couldn't refuse. "Alright, let's watch it then." I clapped my hands, "Yeey! I'll go get it!"

I went to my room, searched for the DVD, went back to the living room and saw that oppa already plugged the DVD player.  I put the DVD in and pressed the play button.  Wow, the quality is so good! It's in HD so it's clear.  I put my head on oppa's shoulder as we watched 4 episodes straight before letting the TV and our eyes rest.

I took my phone out and sent a text message to Siwon-oppa:

To: Pastor Siwon-oppa

Oppa! Yunho oppa n i started watching ur drama Oh! My Lady! D ahjumma n it is funny! Nd u 2, oppa! We watched 4eps, I hope u'l be a better dad 2 ur daughter soon! :) Tnx 4 d DVD oppa!

To: Kiddo - ________

I'm glad u likd it! Keep watching 2 know if i'l b a bettr dad or not. ;)

I looked at Yunho oppa. OMO! He fell asleep! I carefully got up from him, went to a closet and took a blanket.  I put it around him and I turned off the TV and the DVD player.  I went to the kitchen and started making dinner.

 

Honey Honey Honey Honey neomu dalkomhae

Funny Funny Funny Funny neomu sangkeumhae

Bunny Bunny Bunny Bunny oh baby

eonjena geudae pume angyeo kkumeul kkugo sipeoyo

 

"Yobosaeyo!"

Taemin: Noonie!!

Me: Taeminnie! What's up?

T: Are you busy, noonie?

M: I'm just about to start making dinner but it's okay.

T: Oh okay! Do you have plans tomorrow?

M: Well, Yunho oppa has work tomorrow. I don't know if I'll be going with him or not. Why?

T: Ooh, wanna go to the amusement park tomorrow? Sungmin hyung will come too.

M: Eh? Why the sudden plan?

T: I don't know. Heehee! But it sounds fun, right? So whatchu think, noonie? Please, please, please come nooniiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!

M: I wanna come tooo! But i'll check it with oppa first, okay? Then I'll text you.

T: Aww, okay. Well, bye now noonie. Be careful with cooking!

M: Thanks TAeminnie. Annyeong!

 

Hmm, I wonder what oppa's plans are for tomorrow.

 

 

[A/N] So what do you guys think? :) Will she be able to go w/ Taemin and Sungmin to the amusement park? Or does Yunho oppa have plans? *wink*

Hi to my 18 subscribers! :)

@ VivanLuvDBSK - They're both teasers, huh? LOL. :)

@ jankeira896 - Wow, you're good! You got it right! ^_^

@ nabilasn - Long chapter it is. Hehe, sorry it took a while before you got to read a long chaper from me. >_<

@ chillyshia - Yunho's a cool guy, huh? Though he's unpredictable. hehe!  :p

@ sparkfiree - :) No worries! :) I hope you could find one at the supermarket, it's delicious! LOL at their reactions. Haha. I could imagine them! :))))) It's okay if you're hyper, that's good! ;)

Thanks for reading my story! Please await the next chapters! :D