Y?

Honey Funny Bunny

We went out and rode Changmin's car.  I smiled as I recalled what happened to us while we drove away.  I wish we could tell the whole world that everything's okay now.  That we made up and forgot bad things that occured to both parties.  I wish we could let Cassiopeia know that DB5K still remains as a 5-member group and family.  I'm on a high and I swore to myself that we'll see them again, soon.  I looked back at their house as my heart swelled with joy and love for my brothers... and for my ______ too!

 

We finally arrived at the house.  The three of us went inside, since Changmin had to get his stuff too from his stay here.  As soon as we entered, ______ gasped.  "OH MY GOSH!  DID WE JUST ARRIVE AT A PIGPEN?!"  She shouted as she eyed the mess around the house.  "Hyung, I'll just go get ready now!"  Changmin said as he ran upstairs to escape the obvious upcoming wrath.

"Well, we've been busy..."  I started.  "Busy enough to not put these glasses in the sink!?"  She said and stormed off to the kitchen with the glasses in her hands.  Damn it! If she sees the kitchen sink....I don't even wanna think about it!  "WAIT!!! ______!!"  I ran after her, at the same time taking some clothes from the floor, and pulled her back preventing her from entering the kitchen. 

"What?!"  She barked.  I cringed.  "I.. I'll put these in the sink for you!!!! Uuuh, OH YEAH!  Auntie called me up last night!! She had been calling you but you weren't picking up so she called me instead.  Auntie and Uncle have been worried sick about you.  So, uh, I think it's best if you should call them now."   Panic flashed across her face as she immediately shoved me the glasses and went away to call her parents up.  I breathed a sigh of relief.

I quickly placed all the dirty dishes in the sink and tried to cover them with placemats.  I wasn't able to clean up last night because of the sudden revelation of Taemin and Onew about ______.  I scanned the house for anything that's out of place.  I put the remote controls in the basket, fixed the pillows, took the remaining clothes off the floor and threw them in the laundry basket.  I dashed upstairs to the bedroom, fixed the bed, took more clothes off the floor, stashed the trash under the bed temporarily, and checked my bathroom.  Well, it's not like she's using it coz she has her own but still, just in case.  When I'm satisfied by everything, I started to fix myself for the schedule for the day.

 

YOUR POV

I can't believe I did that to my parents!  They must have been so worried about me!  I quickly fixed my phone, turned it on and called my parents. 

Me:  Mom!!! 

Omma:  Dear, is that you?? Oh, finally!!! We couldn't get in touch with you for the past few days!  What happened?

M:  Yes, Mom.  I'm fine.  I'm sorry for making you worry.  Forgive me, Mommy?  How are you and Daddy?  I miss you both sooooo much!!!

O:  Aww, dear, of course.  Daddy and i are okay and we terribly miss you too. How are you and Yunho?  Are you being good to him? 

M:  Oh, we're okay.  And yes, i'm being good to him.  I've been REALLY REALLY gooooood!

O: *chuckles*  Well, that's good to hear.  Now dear, I have to go now, the client already showed up.  Take care, dear! Bye!

 

And with that, she hung up the phone.  I wasn't even able to give her a reply.  I sighed and pouted as I flipped my phone close.  They're too busy with their work.  Sometimes, I'm wondering who their baby really is, the business or me.  I know I shouldn't think like that because I know they're doing it for my sake but I can't help it.  I miss them!  "Huhuhu..."  I faked a cry.

"Uh, ______, are you okay?"  I spun around and saw Changmin oppa.  I smiled.  At least, I have Oppooh and CookieMonster and Taeminnie and many more around me!  "CookieMonster!"  I cheerily said and ran up to him and hugged him.  "Yah!  Are you okay?  One moment, smoke was coming out of your ears, the next you're faking a cry and now you're happily hugging me!!"  He said but hugged me back.  I laughed. 

"Oppa!  I just wanna thank you sooooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuch for taking care of Oppooh while I was gone."  I said as I squeezed him tighter.  "AISH!"  He said and pulled away from me.  "______!!! YOU OWE ME!! YOU DON'T KNOW THE HARDSHIPS I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!  I'M ABUSED!! LOOK AT MY EYEBAGS!!!  AISH!  LOOK AT THE DARK CIRCLES UNDER MY EYES!!  I'VE BEEN DRAGGED BY HYUNG EVERYWHERE!"  I stared at his little outburst and pitied the guy.   I know how Oppooh could be at times when he's stressed.  And by the things that happened to us the past days, I believe Changmin oppa might have really undergone hardships. 

"I'm sorry, Changmin oppa.  I'm sorry you had to go through all that.  I promise I'll make it up to you.  Just ask anything from me, any help and I'd be gladly giving it to you.  I'm sorry, CookieMonster."  I said and hugged him again.  He hugged me back and patted my head then lightly laughed.  "Okay, any help right?  I'll keep that in mind."  He said and I smiled at him.  "Thanks so much again, Oppa!"  He nodded.  "You're welcome!"

"YAH!!! WHY ARE YOU TWO HUGGING LIKE THAT?!"  A voice boomed from across the room.  Changmin oppa and I immediately pulled away from each other.  "Oppooh!! I was comforting him because apparently, somebody here tired Changmin oppa so much.  Look at those dark circles under his eyes, Oppooh!  Don't you pity him?"  I said and he snorted.  "And Oppooh!! Why aren't you dressed yet?  Look at CookieMonster, he's already ready!"  I asked as I walked towards him.  "Well, I should have been done by now if only my lovely ______ wasn't busy hugging another man!  Now follow me!"  He marched his way to the bedroom and i followed him.

"What should I wear?  This one or..... this one?"  He asked me as he alternately held up two coats against his body.  "Uh, that one!"  I pointed to the left coat.  "Okay!  Now, this one or this one?"  He then held up two neckties.  I thought for a moment then chose the one on the right.  "That one!"  He nodded.  "Okay.  You may now go back to Changmin's arms."  He said and turned his back on me.  I giggled. 

I crept up behind him hugged his back.  "Aigoo~  Is my Oppooh jealous of CookieMonster?"  He didn't answer and tried to put on his necktie.  "Aish.."  I turned him around and put on his necktie for him.  "There!  All done!"  I patted his shoulder then smiled up at him and he immediately smiled back.  Kekeke.  I guess he couldn't resist my smile! *evil laugh* 

I turned around to leave but he held my wrist.  "Thank you."  He said in English. 

 

 

AIIIIGOOOO~!!! SO CUUUUUTE!!!!  I squealed and jumped and hugged him because of his cuteness.  The way his lips made a small pout when he said 'you', his childish voice and tone, and the way he said 'tengk yu'!!  I couldn't help it!  I pulled away and pinched his cheeks.  "You're so cuuuuuute Oppooh!"  I bit my lower lip and pinched his cheeks harder and harder.  "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"  He growled, shoved my hands away and rubbed his cheeks.  "I'm sorry!"  I laughed.  "You looked so cute!"  I exclaimed and poked his chin. 

"AISH!  Just go change and we'll leave soon."  He said. "What?  Why?  Am I going with you?"  I asked.  He nodded.  "BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!?"  I whined.  He knows how long it takes for me to get prepared.  And you know what he did?  He gave a me a mehrong for a reply!!!!!  I stomped away as I headed to my bathroom.  "It's not my fault if we get there late!"  I yelled and slammed the door. 

By a miracle,  I got prepared within 10 to 15 minutes.   Just in time before the van arrived at the house to pick us up.  "Bye messy house!"  I said as I waved at it.  Changmin oppa chuckled and Oppooh well.. he has a poker face on.  I picked up my iTouch and just played with it until we arrived at the venue.

Same routine, they get off the car first, I wait, then follow them.  I showed the guards my pass then skipped along to the tunes playing in my iTouch while I searched for their dressing room.  "Give it to my Y.... Listen to my Y...." I softly sang along to MBLAQ's Y.  I started listening to their songs after watching Lee Joon on one of my favorite shows, 100 points out of 100 AKA Oh! My School.  I got interested coz..he's kinda cute.  Keke! 

"Oh!  Oho!  Oh!  Oho!  That's right."   Aish!  Where is their dressing room?  "Oh! Oho!  Oh!  Oho!  Na nari muneo jyeoga"  There it is!  I found it at the end of the hallway.  I ran towards it and suddenly tripped on my shoelace which made me bang my knees on the floor.  My iTouch flew out of my hands and slid towards the feet of a person.  "Ooouch!"  I winced as I realized what happened.  

The person picked up my iTouch, walked towards me, paused, then hurriedly walked towards me again.  "Are you okay?"  He asked as he squatted beside me.  I looked at the person and got startled.  

"A-ah yeah.  I'm okay.  T-thanks, Lee Joon-ssi."

 

 

 

[A/N]  Annyeoooong! :D  How are you my dear readers? I hope you are all okay,  it's been raining here in my country.  Thank God the typhoon didn't make a landfall and went away. ^_^

Oooh!! WHO SAW YUNHO'S AWESOME KISS AND CRY PERFORMANCE? ME! ME ME!  Is he HOT or what?! :)))

 

@chillyshia - Yey!  Thanks chinggu! I'm glad you love the chapter! BWahahaha.  I know right, they're naughty to their hyungs! LOL!  They should be grateful the hyungs are patient! Or else they're dead! Haha!

@Lafrezita1 - I love YunJae too! :))  And even ____ loves YunJae, haha!  Aww.. *huug*  Don't worry, I'm sure the time will come when DB5K will be together again. ;) Always keep the faith!!!!

@QueenB_doll - Haha!  Yunho actually thought that Jae's ____.  Isn't he aDORKable???? :)))) I wish we could hear them say that to each other  again, right? Always keep the faith!!!

@hotkey - DB5K will be baaaaaack!! I can feel it in my knees. << LOL, what? But seriously.  I'm pretty sure there will come a time when they will. ;)

@jankeira896 - You're welcome!! Aren't the oppas so cute that you wanna hug them as tight as you can? ^_^

@AKPhantom - A jealous Yunho is always cute in our eyes, right? :D