Hidden

Honey Funny Bunny

We got out of the elevator and went towards the Music Room.  I smiled and opened the door.  And I gasped and felt my heart break into pieces. Because

I saw Yunho oppa pinning a girl, who is only in her undergarments, on the wall and THEY WERE KISSING EACH OTHER ON THE LIPS.

 

YUNHO'S POV

The sound of something dropping made the both of us look towards the door.  I quickly pushed her away.  My heart pounded and my body became cold as I saw Changmin, Jay Park, and a box of Dunkin Donuts on the floor.  In split second, I figured out that ______ saw us.  "No... NO... NOOOO!"  I rushed towards the door, hoping to catch up to ______.  "______!!! WAIT!  Don't go!  Listen to me.  I can explain!"  I saw her in front of the elevators.

I tried to run towards her but somebody suddenly punched me before I even made it out of the door.  I fell down and tried to get up again.  I don't care about the punch.  I don't care about who even did that.  I don't care about anything else!  My only goal in mind is to get to ______ and explain to her that I didn't mean it.  Nothing is going on between me and that girl.  And that she's the only one for me.

END OF POV

 

Jay quickly punched Yunho so that ______ could get away from him.  "You BASTARD!"  Jay yelled and punched Yunho again.  The both of them are now rolling on the floor, with Jay doing most of the punching.  Yunho didn't really fight back because he's been using his energy to get up and try to go to ______. 

Changmin, who had been shocked by what he saw quickly snapped back into reality.  He looked at the girl and recognized her as an SM trainee.  He took the girl's clothes from the floor and angrily grabbed the terrified girl by the wrist.  He dragged her to a corner of the room and threw her clothes at her.  "PUT THOSE BACK ON AND NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE HERE EVER AGAIN!" 

He ran back to his hyung to help him.  Whatever happened, he knows there must have been a reason to it.  He just couldn't believe that his hyung would ever cheat on ______ because he loves her so much.  Too much.  He arrived at the two fighting men as ______ stepped into the elevator, sobbing.  "Hyung!"  He tried to force them apart but Jay's grip on Yunho is as strong as iron.  He didn't want to punch Jay but he had no choice.  His fist landed on Jay's jaw and used that distraction to get Jay's grip off of Yunho. 

Jay, who instantly realized that ______ had gone already, got up from the floor and ran downstairs using the stairs.  Yunho, with a cut lip, bleeding eyebrow and sore jaw, wobbly got up with the help of Changmin.  "Hyung! Are you alright?!"  Yunho, didn't seem to hear his dongsaeng, and ran towards the elevator, clicking the 'down' button non-stop.  "Changmin!  Please believe me!  It wasn't my fault!  I only love ______!  That girl-"  Changmin looked at his distraught, fear-panic-stricken-faced hyung.  "Hyung, forget it! Let's use the stairs!  We may still be able to catch up to ______!" 

*ding*  The elevator opened as they faced the stairs.  "Thank God!  Come on!"  They stepped in the elevator.  "Hyung, your face!"  Once again, Yunho didn't seem to hear him.  Instead, he kept on mumbling to himself, his face sad and angry at the same time.  "COULDN'T THIS ELEVATOR GET ANY FASTER?!"  Yunho suddenly yelled as he kicked and kicked the doors.  "Hyung! Calm down!  I'll help you look for her!  Don't worry!"  Changmin tried to calm Yunho down and kept him away from the doors.

Finally, the elevator doors opened and they ran towards the street.  They ran for a few meters but they couldn't see any sign of ______.  "Hyung!  Let's use the car.  Fans and media might see us!"  Yunho nodded and the both of them ran to the parking lot.  They quickly got in Changmin's car and they drove away.

"Changmin..."  Changmin looked at Yunho, who was like a small kid about to be scolded by his mother.  "Yes, hyung?"  Yunho bit his nail.  "What did she see?"  Changmin sighed.  "She saw the two of you..kissing."  Yunho rubbed his face.  "ARGH!  It was nothing!"  He quickly took out his phone and rang ______.   "She's not picking up... I'm scared. ______, please answer your phone!!!"  Yunho kept punching redial, cold sweat on his forehead.  "______ PICK UP YOUR PHONE!!!!!"  He yelled.  "Hyung, we'll find her, don't worry!" 

"Let's go to SHINee's dorm! She must've ran to Taemin!"  Yunho exclaimed.  "Hurry, Changmin!"  They ran upstairs, towards SHINee's dorm.  Yunho immediately banged on their door.  "______, LOVE! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!  I'M SORRY!  I CAN EXPLAIN!  LET ME IN!  I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!  PLEASE!  I'M SORRY!  PLEASE!"  He banged on the door again and again.  Changmin knew that he couldn't stop Yunho but, "Hyung!  Lower your voice down!  The neighbors might get mad!"  But his hyung just kept on yelling and banging.

"HYUNG!  What's wrong?  What happened to your face?"  Onew asked as the rest of SHINee came, bringing their stuff.  It looked like they just came from a schedule.  Yunho stopped and looked at Taemin.  "TAEMIN!  LET ME IN!  ______'s in there, right?  Please, let me in!  I can explain to her!  ______!  ______!  Please talk to me!! I'M SORRY!  PLEASE!"  SHINee looked shocked.  Onew quickly opened the door.  "Hyung, come in." 

All of them went inside the dorm except Taemin.  He's scared for ______.  My noonie!!  He didn't know what happened.  He then tried to call her but she wouldn't pick up.  Now, he's really scared.   He marched over to Yunho, who seemed in panic and deflated because ______ wasn't in the dorm.  "Hyung!  What's happening?  Where's MY NOONIE?!  WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY NOONIE?!"   Taemin pushed Yunho and burst into tears.  "TAEMIN! NO!  I'm sorry for what Taemin did, hyung."  Onew quickly apologized as Key went over to comfort Taemin. 

Changmin, sensing the rising tension pulled Yunho out of the dorm.  "Sorry guys.  Just call us if you hear from ______. Let's go, hyung.  She's not here.  Let's go to SJ's dorm.  Let's go!"  Yunho, who's about to lose his mind, just nodded and let Changmin pull him and guide him towards their car.

"What if she's not there?  What do I do?  What if she leaves me?  What if she won't speak to me ever again?  What if she doesn't love me anymore?  What if she decides to break up with me like what she did w/ Jay?!  OH NO!  What if she goes back to Jay?! I DON'T WANNA LOSE HER!!!!!"  Yunho wailed as Changmin sped his way to SJ's dorm.  "Changmin, you believe me, right?  I never went behind ______'s back!  I never laid my eyes on another girl!  You believe me, right?  Right?"  Yunho asked as he shook Changmin's arm.  "Yes, hyung!!! I believe you.  Don't worry, we'll get ______ back."

They arrived at SJ's dorm.  "HYUNG!  HYUUUUUNG!  LET ME IN!  IT'S ME, YUNHO!!!"  Yunho shouted and banged at the door.  Immediately, the door opened and revealed Leeteuk.  "Yunho!  Changmin!  What's wrong?  Come in!!"  The guests stumbled into the dorm and Yunho dashed around the dorm, checking if ______ is there.  "What's happening?  What's wrong with Yunho?  Why is his face hurt?!"  Heechul asked Changmin as he watched Yunho.  "Where is she?!?!?!?!"  They heard Yunho ask somewhere around the dorm.  Changmin sighed.  "They had some misunderstanding so ______ ran away.  Yunho hyung!  Let's go!  She's not here!  Come on!!"  He explained and called Yunho.  "Sorry for the trouble, hyungs.  Please let us know if you hear from her.  Thanks!"  The two of them then went left without hearing their hyungs' reply. 

 

JAY'S POV

Oh, God.  Please let ______ be okay.  I haven't seen her since she stepped into the elevator.  It's nighttime and I haven't heard from her since.  She's not answering my calls nor replying my texts.  I'm getting so worried. 

 

YOUR POV

I laughed as I got up from my seat.  Ooh, why is the world spinning?  I heard a girl's giggle.  I saw a couple to my right.  "YAH!  You girl, be careful!! He might be going behind your back!"  I spat out the words and laughed again.  Aigoo~  my head!  I felt my legs wobble as I walk towards nowhere, laughing bitterly for no reason.  I don't know why heart hurts.  My head hurts too.  So why am I laughing?

"La la la laaaa~~~!  Oops!"  I laughed again as I almost fell down.  "Thank you, tree."  I bowed.  "Where am I going?  I don't know! *hic*  Oh well! Let's go walking, walkiiiiing, WALKIIIIIIING!  Ouch, my tummy...."  I rubbed my tummy and smiled.

"______?"  I snapped my head up and felt the world spin again.  "Huh? Who's there?!  Who are you, FREAK!"  I stopped walking at the sidewalk.  "______!!!!"  I looked at my left, then looked at my right.  I couldn't see anything.  I heard a honk.  I jumped, a little bit surprised and laughed.  "Oh!!! It's in front of me!! How silly ______!!"  I laughed.  "______!!! ARE YOU DRUNK!?"  The person inside the car asked. 

"Who're you!?"  I asked as I peered into the car's open window.  I blinked to clear and steady my vision.  As soon as I realized who it was, a hurtful image flashed in my mind.  I suddenly remembered why my heart is hurting.  "Oppa?"  I asked as I started to cry again.  I sobbed uncontrollably and felt my body sat down on the sidewalk.  I heard the car's door open then close.  "______-ah!  Where's Yunho?  Why are you crying? Come on sweetie, I'll take you home.  You're so red, already."  I felt him lift me up and placed me in the passenger's seat.  I shook my head as he got in the car.  "No, please no, oppa.  Take me somewhere else.  *sobs*  Take me somewhere where he wouldn't find me, please!"  He nodded.  "Are you sure?  But tell me what happened, okay?"  I nodded and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. 

"Yes.  Thank you, Jaejoong oppa."  And with that, I fell asleep.

 

 

[A/N]  Hello my dear readers! :)  Annyeong, 52 subscribers. :)  I hope you're still enjoying my story.  How are you all? How's my stofy so far?

Oooh, another character appeared! Bwahaha.  

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS!  I REALLY APPRECIATED IT!  The previous chapter certainly brought up lots of thoughts about Yunho.  Thank you, thank you! :)

 

@ onesidedlove- Yunho really caught everybody in surprise. >_<

@ blackorchid- Surprise!  Jaejoong's in this story, too. :))

@ Seokyu23-Unfortunately, it was really Yunho. :(

@ Carmelnap- ____'s really hurt by what she saw. :(

@ chillyshia- it's okay, my dear. :)  Thanks for being into my fic!  || Oh! You have to watch it!  Yunho's really funnyy in that series. ;)

@ PiiGs01-  I hope you like this chapter. :)

@ Lafrezita1-  Hello! :)  Thanks for reading my fic!  I hope you're doing well too, thanks chinggu. :)

@ lysa_08-  Yunho messed up. :(

@ neajhane-  Reason will be revealed soon. ;)  Please wait for it. :)

@ QueenB_doll- Yey! I'm glad you liked the phone conversation!! LOL.  You were the only one who commented about it.  Thanks!  I really dont' want to lose their sweetness to each other even though they're fighting. haha.  Good luck to Yunho, then. :o