Clever Taeminnie

Honey Funny Bunny

"Junsu!! Junsu!! What's wrong?"  I asked as I tried to pry his arms away from his face.  "I saw a g-g-ghost!!!! She was there!!"  Realization dawned unto me.  "Junsu!  Listen, it's not a ghost.  It's ______!  Look!"  I made him look up and he scrunched his face in confusion.  "______?"  He quickly stood up and blushed, rubbing the back of his head.  There was an awkward silence then we all laughed.

 

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

We were eating breakfast and ______ resumed glaring at Junsu, making him squirm in his seat.  I cleared my throat.  ______ looked away from Junsu and I heard him sigh in relief.  "Oppas, thanks for last night.  And sorry for the trouble.  I promise I'll go as soon as possible within the day."  She bowed her head and smiled warmly at us. 

"Why not now?"  Junsu mumbled.  "What?!"  ______ asked him.  "OH!  It's okay, ______.  You may stay here as long as you want.  We have a lot of catching up to do!"  Yoochun exlaimed happily.  I nodded at her.  "He's right.  Don't worry.  You're our friend, so let us help you in anyway."  She blushed and bowed her thanks again.

She insisted on doing the dishes so me and Junsu left Yoochun with her.  "Junsu."  I pulled him to another room.  "What did you do to her?  Why was she glaring at you?"  He frowned and shrugged his shoulders.  "I can't think of any reason.  Except maybe it was about my tweet."

 

YOOCHUN'S POV

"So... Why are you mad at your Junsu oppa?"  I nudged her and gave a smile.  She pouted.  "How could Junsu oppa tweet about Yunho oppa like that?  Why is he blaming him?!  Even telling him he isn't right."  I chuckled and wiped some soap on her cheek.  "Maybe he has his reasons.  I don't even know who and what it was really about.  But one thing's for sure, we love Yunho hyung.  And Changmin, too.  We miss them both terribly.  Even you."  She gave a small smile.  "I miss my oppas too."

We quickly rinsed the dishes and started wiping them.  "Yoochun oppa..."  She said, her voice breaking.  I looked at her and saw tears forming in her eyes.  I dried my hands and turned her to face me.  "Hey, what's wrong?  Why are you crying?"  I wiped her tears and she shook her head.  "I'm sorry, I just remembered something."  She sobbed.  I pulled her into a hug.  Jaejoong hyung told me she's crying because of something Yunho did.  He just didn't know exactly what happened.

"Sssh.. It's okay, everything will be okay soon."  I consoled her.  "It hurts.  I didn't know.  I couldn't believe it.  Please tell me this is just a nightmare."  I guided her to the dining table.  "Wanna talk about it?"  I thought she wouldn't but she told me what happened.  I was shocked when I learned about it but I'm sure Yunho hyung isn't like that.

"Dear, you have to give him a chance to explain.  I'm sure there's a reason to it.  Just give him a chance and you might save yourselves from all this heartache.  Like you said, you couldn't believe it.  I couldn't either.  That's why there must be an explanation behind all of it."  She shrugged and continued to cry.  "I don't know.  I don't think I can face him yet.  And I'm afraid of learning the truth.  What if he's really going behind my back?  What if it's true?  I don't think I can take it, oppa."  I let her cry and comforted her until her cry reduced to small sobs. 

"There, there.  Don't cry.  It'll be all okay."  She nodded.  "I hope you're right, oppa. Thank you." 

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

We are at SME bldg and Yunho hyung refuses to go back into the music room.  We used the dance room instead and practiced our dance steps.  We have a new song that will be released soon.  It's a sad song but dance steps would still be incorporated in it.  However, since it's sad song about a man letting his girl go, it's not helping hyung at all.

During our break, SHINee came over to visit us and to ask how hyung is doing.  "TAEMIN!"  Hyung suddenly became lively and immediately took Taemin outside the room.  "How's hyung?"  The boys asked me.  "Not good.  He's so miserable!  I even had to talk him through it so that he'd go to work to day.  I really hope they'll be okay soon.  And I hope ______ will come back soon so that they can talk about it."  They agreed and we talked more about it.

 

YUNHO'S POV

My head snapped up as I heard SHINee came in the studio.  I grabbed Taemin's wrist and we went to another room.  "TAEMIN!  Please, let me see her text message!!!"  He nodded and showed me his phone.  The message is exactly what he told me over the phone.  I sighed.  At least she's safe with her friend.  Even if that friend is Jay Park.  "Has she contacted you ever since?"  He shook his head.  I dropped my shoulders.  I felt so weak, I slid against the wall and sat down on the floor. 

"Hyung..."  He softly said and sat down beside me.  "Hyung, what happened?"  I didn't answer.  "Why did you hurt my noonie?"  I looked at him and saw him scowling at me.  "I didn't hurt your noonie.  I promise!!  It wasn't me!  Everything happened so quickly!  But I never would dare hurt her.  Why would I hurt her?"  He flinched but didn't back down.  "Then why did she run away??  Why did she leave us?  You must've done something wrong!!!"  He accused, pointing a finger at me. 

"YAH!  YAH!  YAH!  Don't accuse me!  You don't know what happened!"  I bellowed and slapped his finger away.  "HMPH!  I asked you, hyung, earlier what happened but you didn't answer me.  Fine then, tell me what exactly happened then maybe I can help you."  I smirked.  "What can a kid like you do?"  He crossed his arms.  "Well... I... Hm, well I'm her bestfriend!  And she contacted me instead of you!  So I have communication with her.  Who knows, maybe later she'll call me and I'll be able to talk with her on the phone."  He said, cockily.

I stopped breathing.  He's right!  Maybe he can really help me.  "YAH!  You're right!!  You have a point!"  He smiled smugly.  "So hyung, tell me what happened so that I could understand."  I nodded.  "Taemin.... I know I've been mean to you sometimes but please help me out.  Please, please?"  He sighed and nodded.  "I will, hyung."  I then told him about the unfortunate incident.

"HYUNG!  OMO!  I THINK I KNOW HOW I CAN HELP YOU!!" He exclaimed happily and clapped.  I sat up straight, "REALLY, REALLY??? How?! HOW???"  My hope started building up.  He grinned at me.  "But hyung, you have to promise me something first...."  I nodded, "Anything!  I promise!"  He kept on grinning.  "Promise me you won't be mean to me anymore and won't glare at me."  I put up my right hand.  "I promise."  He held up his pinky finger.  "Good!  Pinky swear too!!"  I held up my pinky finger and wrapped it around his.  "I swear, swear!  I won't be mean to you anymore.  I won't glare at you anymore."  He clapped again.

"Hyung.. But I wonder why you didn't think of this before..."  He paused and thought for a while.  "YAH!  Just tell me already!"  He looked at me.  "Please, Taemin?"  He nodded.  "Hyung, don't you know this building has CCTV cameras all over it?"  I got what he was saying and my eyes widened. "AIGOO~ Of course!! Then there should be a CCTV camera in the Music Room, right? right? right?" 

We quickly stood up and dashed towards the Music Room.  I forgot my hesitation about that room.  All i wanted was to see a recording CCTV camera.  "There it is!!!"  Taemin pointed to a corner where I saw a CCTV camera with a blinking red light.  "YES!!!!"

God, please let this be the solution so that I can have _____ back.  I hope with this, I can prove to her that I'm not cheating on her.

 

 

[A/N]  ANnyeong!! Sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday.  But here it is!!!

OOOOHHHH.  Will Taemin and Yunho succeed and everything will work out??  What could have possibly happened that lead to that unfortunate kiss????  Will Yunho be able to get ___ back?

BTW, hello to my 62 subscribers and to YOU who is reading my story! :)  THANK YOU!

 

@Carmelnap - Hello!  THank you!  I promise to keep my story interesting.  :)

@Lafrezita1 - Explanation is coming up soon. ;)

@chillyshia - Junsu's indeed funny.  HAHAHA! :) Ooh, Yunhogiri?  I wonder what that means. LOL.

@QueenB_dol - LOL.  Sorry for those sad chaps.  And thanks!  Im glad you enjoyed that chapter.  I missed writing happy chapters, they're much easier to make (and fun too!)

@JaeJoongSoulMate - Haha! BEcause of ___ wailings, he didn't know she was there. :)) i miss the couple's moments together.

@hallyusupporter - Poor Junsu, so frightened. :))

@PiiGs01 - JYJ's present in this story.  hooray! ^_^