Keep Your Head Down

Honey Funny Bunny

 

I got ready too then after buying more food for our lunch (since the sandwiches didn't really satisfy our hunger) we went on our way to SM Bldg.

 

After a few minutes, we arrived at the building and headed to the dance studio for DBSK's dance practice.  We entered the studio and Changmin oppa was already there.  "Annyeong, oppa!" I greeted as I happily hopped over to him.  "Well, somebody's happy today." He said as he gave me a hug.  "I don't know, I just feel happy." 

The KYHD dudes were there already too, yes including the one with the attention-grabber-blonde hair guy.  So they already started to practice as I sat there on the side, watching them practice.  Hmm, I wonder why they still have to practice so much, then they still have a rehearsal before the actual performance.  Poor oppas, but I guess they're used to it.

 

Honey Honey Honey Honey neomu dalkomhae

Funny Funny Funny Funny neomu sangkeumhae

 

My phone rang, Taeminnie's calling. "Yobosaeyo?"

Taemin: Noonie!!! I heard you're at the dance studio?

Me: Eh? Yup! How'd you know?

T: Heehee! I have my resources, heehee!

M: Er, you sound like a stalker, Taeminnie.. Haha!

T: Heehee! Can I go there?

M: Of course! Get over here quickly!

T: Yey! No prob! See yah! Bye!

 

*knock knock*

Taeminnie's head popped thru the door.  "Taeminnie! How'd you get here so fast? It was only 2 seconds ago when we you said 'bye' to me on the phone!" I asked as he sat down beside me.  "Surprise! Heehee!" He giggled.  "Wait, I thought you have a photoshoot?"  He nodded.  "We did, during the morning.  We just finished our lunch then I came here." I nodded.  "So where are the others?" He thought for a while, "Well, they're downstairs. I don't know if they'll come up here or not."

 

YUNHO'S POV

I was surprised when I saw Taemin.  I thought they have a photoshoot today.  Omo! Don't tell me it's cancelled and he's here to take ________ away! I frowned as I watch him and ________ chat.  Sometimes, that kid gets on my nerves.  I know he's just ________'s 'closest friend' and nothing more but I can't help but feel jealous whenever he'd hug ________ as if she's his big precious teddy bear or something.  It's like he owns her the way he touches her. I may seem childish with this kind of reaction but I don't care.  That kid needs to get his own girlfriend so he'd stop clinging to ________.  What is he doing here anyway?!

 

TAEMIN'S POV

While we and noonie were chatting, I happened to look at Yunho hyung and I flinched.  He's scowling at me.  I'm afraid of hyung, it's like he wants to kill me with his eyes.  I don't know why he's acting like this.  I don't remember doing anything wrong to him, I always treat him with respect.  I shuddered so I scooted closer to noonie and grabbed her hand for comfort and protection.

 

YOUR POV

Aww, Taemin.  Taemin's the little brother that I never had.  I've always wanted to have one older brother, one twin sister and one younger brother.  As you may have realized, I already have a lot of oppas.  And so I love Taemin as my little brother.  He's just so cuuute! I always pinch his cheeks coz I couldn't help it.  And he'd just smile and giggle.  He's innocent but he usually gets what I'm thinking of that's why we're so close.

Anyway, we got bored so we stood up and started to dance w/ DBSK.  But we were just at the back as to not disturb their 'performance' inside the studio.  After watching them so many times, we learned the steps already.  We danced with them for only 2 rounds then we sat down again. 

While watching DBSK, I laughed.  I couldn't help it! I was watching Yunho oppa the whole time and man! The choreo is just funny! I swear, I don't know why I didn't notice it before or why this was the first time the choreo struck me as a hilarious one. 

  

Seriously, Yunho oppa's dance steps were funny!

I kept on laughing boisterously.  All of them started to look at me which only made me laugh more.  "Sor...Sorry! C..C..Continue!" I said between laughter and made a swatting motion with my hand. I started to calm down when I saw Yunho oppa shaking his side to side again.  And yes, I laughed so hard again that there were already tears in my eyes.  I guess they all got what I was laughing at. 

"YAH! YOU LAUGH TOO LOUD!" Yunho oppa yelled.  Oops! I think oppa's annoyed.  I covered my mouth with my mouth and made a peace sign.  "Sorry!" I managed to blurt out while controlling myself.  BUT I COULDN'T! So I ended up laughing again while watching them resume their dance.  Taemin started giggling too. 

"YAH! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! OUT!" Yunho oppa thundered.  My eyes widened as I saw him coming towards us with a fuming face and heavy footsteps.  Taeminnie and I got scared so we both scrambled to our feet and shrieked while running towards the door and went out as quickly as we could (but without forgetting our phones, keke!).

We ran until we were sure we're safe.  We laughed more.  "Omo!! Noonie, he was scary!" I laughed more because of what happened.  "I know, right? *laughs* I don't know what has gotten into me but everything that I saw became hilarious!  Aigoo~ My tummy hurts!" I took a deep breath and calmed down.  "I'm hungry!" I stated so we headed out to buy food.

We arrived at the snack bar exclusive to SME only.  There, we saw the rest of SHINee. We joined them after I  shyly asked Taemin to pay for my snack, since I left my bag at the dance studio, promising to pay him back.  Of course, he declined.

"Why do you look like that, noona?" Key asked me.  "Like what?" I suddenly grew conscious. "Well, you look haggard." Really, Key is such a diva and a fashionista.  So Taemin and I told the about the incident and about running trying to escape.  They all laughed when I demonstrated the dance step that made me really laugh out loud.

"Now, what kind of a dance step is that??" I turned around to see Heechul oppa with his hand underneath his chin, pretending to grade my dance.  "It should be like this!" Then he started to dance what I just did but with more flair and grace.  He did it so fluidly that I laughed.  He's like Key, a diva.  "Oppa! That was good!" I laughed then he sat down with us and I started to tell him about the story. 

We chatted and laughed like there's no tomorrow.  I love these guys.  They're so fun and down-to-earth. Aren't I lucky? I silenty thanked God for giving me this kind of life.

 

Honey Honey Honey Honey neomu dalkomhae

Funny Funny Funny Funny neomu sangkeumhae

 

"Omo! Oppa's calling!" They all quieted down as they listened to our conversation. "Yobosaeyo!"

Yunho oppa: Yah! We're done now. Meet me at the parking lot, we're using the van.

Me: Okay! Oppa, please don't forget to bring my bag! See you!

Y: Ne.

"Omo! Oppa's still mad... I'm scared!" They laughed. I told them that we'd go to the show studio already.  "Eww noona! Don't tell me you're gonna go there in that outfit?!" Key asked, appalled. "Of course not! I brought clothes. As if it mattered." Key felt relieved.  "That's good! Even though the fans don't know you, you should still be good looking!" I nodded my thanks. 

"Come on, I'll bring you to Yunho."  Heechul oppa said.  "REally?! Thanks oppa!" I hugged SHINee goodbye.  "Noonie, i'll call you later, okay?" Taeminnie informed me.  "Okay! Annyeong!" Apparantly, SHINee's too scared to face a mad Yunho oppa so they let Heechul oppa bring me.

Heechul oppa and I walked in comfortable silence.  "So.. How's Yunho doing these days?" I understood what he meant.  I sighed.  "Well, he's okay.. He still misses them though.  Sometimes, I feel like he's blaming himself for everything that had happened.  He felt like he wasn't good enough of a leader. I miss them too, oppa." Tears were started to build up but I forced to keep them inside my eyes.  "It's not his fault.  It couldn't be his fault, ________.  I may not know the real reason but i'm betting my slender, beautiful fingers on the fact that it wasn't his fault.  Please be always there for him, ________.  I could see he sort of changed.  He became more reserved than ever. I know you're one of the few people that he shows his real emotions to.  So please, if you can, support him and help him get over it.  Not only for the cassies out there but for the both of you and for himself too.  It'll do us all good.  Haish.  I wish he'd be happy and let loose, let go." 

I nodded.  "That's my wish too. *sigh* Thank you so much, oppa.  I promise, i'll do everything for him." I hugged him.  "YAH! My clothes!" I laughed and let him go. "But really oppa, thanks." I smiled.

We made a beeline for the van that'll take us to the studio. Yunho oppa opened the door and greeted Heechul oppa warmly.  "Yo man!" Heechul oppa replied while they gave each other a high5.  "Thanks for bringing ________ here, hyung." Hee oppa nodded.  "Ah, just take care of each other.  Anyways, I have to go now, my car's just over there.  Annyeong!" Hee oppa gave me a wink.  "Annyeong!" We both replied.

"Here, change first." Yunho oppa said as he gave me my bag.  I nodded then went to the nearest restroom, changed then went back to the van.  The ride to the studio was just pure silence.  Everybody fell asleep except me and the driver.  They're tired coz of the practice and they needed more energy for later.  I sighed.  I should've borrowed oppa's iPad before he fell asleep.  I wouldn't dare touch it without asking his permission.  I remember Changmin oppa's story when he accidentally ended Yunho oppa's game on his mobile phone.  Sheesh, Yunho seemed so scary then.  Changmin oppa said that he got so scared of oppa that he didn't tell oppa that it was his fault because oppa looked like he was ready to kill the person who ruined his game.  I shuddered at the thought.

When we arrived, oppa didn't seem to be annoyed anymore. That's good, keke! As usual, they got off first then I waited a few more minutes before entering the studio.  I headed to their dressing room.

"Oppa! May I borrow your iPad? Pleeeeaaase?" He narrowed his eyes at me.  "After what you did earlier? I don't think so." I pouted.  "Come on oppa, i'm sorryyyyyyyyyy!" I hugged his back while he was fixing his things.  He pulled something from his bag then gave it to me.  His iPad. "Just be careful with it, arasso?" I smiled and nodded. "Yeeey! Thanks oppa!" I leaned and kissed his cheek.  I saw he was trying to fight back a smile.  He just nodded.  Then along with Changmin oppa and the other guys, they headed out for the rehearsal.

I then went to the audience area to watch them.  Since it wasn't their turn yet, I played with the different apps I installed in his iPad. Thirty minutes had passed since I started playing.  I was so into it that I shook the iPad really hard so that I won't lose the game.  I guess I shook it TOO hard because the iPad's screen suddenly went black.  I pressed the 'on' button but nothing happened.  It remained black and blank. I gulped.

Uh-oh.

 

 

Hello there! I'm sorry for not updating these past few days, i've been busy with family affairs. huhu,.

I missed you! How are you all doing? ^_^

Here's a long chappy for ya'll.. Comments are much appreciated. <3