Aftermath

Honey Funny Bunny

I'm sorry for hurting you, sweetheart.  I closed my eyes tightly, preventing hot tears from flowing down my face but I couldn't keep them all in.  I bit my lip as I finally let my tears flow.  Thank God Changmin is in deep sleep.  I don't want him to see his hyung in this state.  I took a deep breath, hoping to stop the tears but to no avail.  They kept on streaming down.  HAISH!  How I hate myself for being weak.  "I'm sorry, Grandpa.  I broke my promise for the 3rd time.  I'm sorry I couldn't stop these tears."

 

YOUR POV

I woke up in the middle of the night.  I groaned as a stretched on a comfortable bed and snuggled more underneath the blanket.  I slightly opened my eyes and realized I'm in an unfamiliar room. I grabbed my head as it started to throb so much.  I glanced at the bedside table and saw medicine and aspirin prepared for me.  I immediately took them and lay back down on the bed. 

Memories came flashing back to me.  I started to sob as I remember the image of that Yunho kissing an almost- girl.  And not only that, he was trapping her with his palms on the wall.  I couldn't believe it.  Is this some kind of nightmare?  Unfortunately not.  My heart hurts so much.  It hurts more than my head. 

I started recalling our moments together.  Were all those just lies?  Were his sweet words and actions, lies?  When told me he loves me, was that just a lie too?  Because if he does love me, he wouldn't do this to me.  He wouldn't go behind my back.  He wouldn't have another girl.  Was everything a total lie?

How long has this been going on?!  Is that girl the only one?  What if he has more?  I felt like a million knives stabbed my heart.  I sobbed and sobbed.  All this time, I didn't know he's not content with me.  I thought we were okay.  I thought he's the one...but I was wrong.  Maybe we aren't meant for each other.

I wonder if everybody knows about him and that girl...or girls.  I should have known that dating a celebrity is a wrong choice.  I should have followed my head instead of my heart.  Girls, of course, would be flocking to somebody like him.  Especially if it's TVXQ's UKNOW Yunho.

I punched and punched my pillow.  I gasped for air and sobbed again.  I muffled my face with another pillow so that I won't wake up anybody in this dorm.  When I calmed down a bit, I finished the glass of water. 

What am I gonna do now?  I couldn't hide here forever.  Thank God, Jay oppa has my luggages in his car from the trip.  I don't wanna contact anybody from SME because I feel ashamed.

 

JUNSU'S POV

For some unknown reason, I woke up.  I looked at the clock:  3:30am.  I frowned.  I almost fell asleep again when I heard it.  I held my breath and sat up.  Somebody's sobbing and wailing.  I listened closely and realized that it's a girl and it's coming from the other room.  The hairs on my neck and arms stood up.  My heart started beating fast. 

I quickly gathered my pillows and blanket and rushed out of my room.  I shivered as I passed by the guest room.  I wouldn't dare look inside its keyhole only to find a ghost!!  I zoomed to Jaejoong hyung's room as fast as I could.  "HYUNG!  HYUNG!  OPEN UP!  HURRY!!! HYUUUUUNG!!!"  I pounded on the door while keeping an eye on the guest room door. 

Finally, hyung opened the door.  "What's wrong??" He asked and stepped out of the room to look at the guest room.  I  quickly pushed him back inside, threw my pillows and blanket on his bed and locked the door.  "Why are you here?  What happened?"  He asked and put his fists on teh sides of his waist.  "Hyung, please.  Let me sleep here tonight."  He frowned.  "Why?"  I shook my head. "Please, just for tonight, okay?  Good night.  Please open the night light.  Thanks!"  I'm still trembling in fear so I quickly covered myself with the blanket.  I heard him sigh as he opened the nightlight and took his pillows and blanket and slept on the couch.

 

The next morning...

CHANGMIN'S POV

I rubbed my eyes as I woke up.  I was right to rely on my alarm clock instead of hyung today.  I looked at him.  He's sleeping but his eyebrows are together.  I sighed and carefully got out of bed and to the bathroom to prepare for the day.  Done with that, I went back to hyung. 

"Hyung, hyung.. Wake up.  We still have work today.  Hyung... Hyung..."   I gently shook him.  "Mmmm...  I don't wanna leave this bed."  He whispered with eyes still closed.  "Hyung.  You have to.  If you won't go to work today, ______ might be blamed by manager-nim.  And you don't want that, right?  And hyung, you have to stay strong for the Cassies.  So get up now hyung and be the man that ______ fell in love with."  I smiled because once again, my words got him moving.  I gave myself an imaginary pat on the back for a job well done.

I slightly pushed him into the bathroom.  "Prepare now, hyung.  Show everybody how err, handsome you are.  Hurry up, don't lose focus!  I'll cook our breakfast while you're here.  Hyung, hwaiting!"  And I made a punch in the air.  He just nodded and closed the door.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

Oooouch.  I woke up with a sore back.  I stood up, stretched and rubbed my back.  I shook my head and chuckled as I remembered Junsu's episode earlier.  He looked like he had seen a ghost.  I suddenly remembered ______.  I quickly made my way to the guest room.  I softly opened the door and peeked in.

I walked in towards her sleeping figure.  Her eyes are red and swollen.  But I noticed she took the medicine I gave her.  I lightly patted her head and pulled the blanket to cover her more.  I sighed thinking about their situation.  I only know that a kiss between Yunho and some girl is the root of all this.

What should I do?  How do I help them?  Should I even be involved?  Or am I intruding?  I thought as I quietly got out of the room and prepared breakfast.

 

YUNHO'S POV

Changmin's right.  He's always right.  I prepared for work.  I couldn't and wouldn't let my Cassies down.  I don't want to hurt them too, like what I did to ______.  I changed in our room and my eyes fell on her laptop.  WIth an idea, I opened it and went to twitter.com.  Fortunately, she's automatically signed in.  I searched for Jaebom's twitter account and sent him a tweet:  Is ______ w/ you?  Please let me know. [contact number] Thanks.- YH

I hope he replies.  I placed my phone in my pocket and went downstairs to eat.  After breakfast, I received a text message from an unknown number:  Wat's it 2u?  It's nt lyk u nid her.  Bt 2 answer ur question, nope she's nt w/ me.  F smthng bad happens 2 her, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! -J

 

YOUR POV

The sun shining on my face woke me up.  I could barely open my eyes because they're swollen due to too much crying.  My heart started hurting and I felt tears attempting to flow down my face again.  I tightly shut my eyes and took a deep breath.  Once i steadied my breathing, I stood up.  It was then I noticed there are clothes for me.  I changed into them without caring what I look like.

I stepped out of my room, hoping to find Jaejoong oppa to thank him for taking care of me, to apologize to him for the trouble and to ask him to make me breakfast.  I have to admit, I truly miss his cooking.  My mouth watered as I smelled heavenly food scent floating in the air.  I temporarily forgot about my heartache as I followed the scent.

However, I saw somebody that made me frown.

 

JUNSU'S POV

"Good morning, hyung!"  I said as I looked at the couch that I found empty.  Realizing that I am now alone in this room and remembering the ghost from last night, I shuddered.  I quickly got out of the bed and out of the room. 

After closing the door, I turned to walk down the hallway.  But the sight before me horrified me.  A girl with a swollen face, messy hair, and white dress was standing in the middle of the hallway and she's glaring at me.  More like shooting daggers and lasers at me.  My heart stopped beating for a split second.   I screamed.

 

JAEJOONG'S POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~!!!!!!!!"  I dropped the soup ladle I was holding and Yoochun choked on his coffee.  We looked at each other and rushed upstairs after hearing Junsu scream.  We found him crouching down in front of my room and whimpering.  We also saw ______ glaring at Junsu.  "What happened?"  Yoochun asked her as I went to Junsu.  "YOU!!!!"  She yelled at Junsu while pointing a finger at him.  Junsu buried his head more deep into his trembling arms.

"Junsu!! Junsu!! What's wrong?"  I asked as I tried to pry his arms away from his face.  "I saw a g-g-ghost!!!! She was there!!"  Realization dawned unto me.  "Junsu!  Listen, it's not a ghost.  It's ______!  Look!"  I made him look up and he scrunched his face in confusion.  "______?"  He quickly stood up and blushed, rubbing the back of his head.  

There was an awkward silence then we all laughed.  

 

 

[A/N]  Hello, hello!  ^_^ How are you all?  I see new subscribers, hello 59 subscribers and non-member readers (if i have any, lol).  How's the story so far?  

YEAH!!! JYJ's complete!!  Hoorray! 

I will update again tomorrow. ;)

 

THANKS FOR READING!!! ^_^

 

PS:  You guys know about Yunho's promise to his granpa right?  If not, you may watch TVXQ's appearance on KneeDrop Guru to know more about it here: http://t.co/49MuDQ9.  ;)

 

Glamourkitty -  They're complete now, lol.  Yeah, JJ knows about ______ because Yunho and her became a couple before Mirotic time. :)  And welcome!  I'm glad you think chap30 is a great one. Heehee! ^_^

@Lafrezita1 - Thanks! :) Here's the update!! :) A reunion? ;) ;)

@chillyshia - And now we get to know about ______'s side.  They're both saaaaad. T_T  Thank god their brothers are there with them. :)  ||  Oh, I havent watched that show yet.  I will! ;) Thanks!

@hallyusupporter -  LOL! Yup!  Coz he promised his granda that he'll only cry when he's at the top.  But he cried when he was down. :(

@Patty12 - Hi there!  Thank you for liking my story! :)  Here's the update, tadaaa. :))