Tss.. iPad!

Honey Funny Bunny

 

I then went to the audience area to watch them.  Since it wasn't their turn yet, I played with the different apps I installed in his iPad. Thirty minutes had passed since I started playing.  I was so into it that I shook the iPad really hard so that I won't lose the game.  I guess I shook it TOO hard because the iPad's screen suddenly went black.  I pressed the 'on' button but nothing happened.  It remained black and blank. I gulped.

Uh-oh.

 

Ohmygosh.  What's wrong with oppa's iPad?! OMO!!!! I'm scared.  It's only been 30 minutes since I started playing with this so it couldn't be the battery-drained. My hands turned clammy and my heart started pumping fast as I remember Changmin oppa's story...

 

*FLASHBACK*

[a/n] please watch the video to understand. ^^v don't worry, it's eng-subbed.

 

I momentarily forgot about my problem as I watched DBSK rehearse their song, Keep Your Head Down.  But as soon as they were finished, I got scared again.  I pushed the on button again and again (and again and again / Nuh ehgeh jaggoo dolaga weh geulunji molla weh geulunji mollaaa) but to no avail. 

I tried to go to the dressing room first to try to get oppa's charger, hoping to fix his ipad, but then they beat me to it so I backed down and just hid.  I went back to the audience area and sat at the darkest corner and loneliest corner and sent a text message to Changmin oppa:

To: Cookie Monster

Oppa! Help! I hav 2 col u nw but pls u cnt let Y oppa know! Rply f I can col u alrdy.

 

After a few minutes...

 

Honey Honey Honey Honey neomu dalkomhae
Funny Funny Funny Funny neomu sangkeumhae

 

Me: Changmin oppa! Thank God you called! I need your help!!!!! But wait, get away from Yunho oppa first!

Changmin:  What's wrong? Don't worry, I left the dressing room. Why? BTW, ________-ah, hyung wants his iPad back.

M: OMO! Oppppaaa~ I think I broke oppa's iPad!!! I'm scared!!

C: *gasp* No you didn't!!!! What happened?

M: I don't know! I was just playing with it then suddenly, it went blank!!

C: Aish, maybe it's just the battery?!

M: I don't know oppaaaa~ Coz it has been only 30 minutes of playing. But I hope so! I don't want oppa to be mad so could you please try to bring me his charger? I wanna see if it's just the battery.

C: AE!? But he's with his bag! I don't know if -

M: PLEASE, PLEASE, OPPA??? This is a favor! I'll owe you bigtime just please do something and help me!!

C: AISH! Fine! I'll see what I can do! Where are you anyways? He's been looking for you.

M: Im at the audience area but please don't tell oppa.

C: Okay, okay ________-ah . I'll try to get the charger then i'll go over there. Haish! ________-ah! Whatever did you do to his iPad?!  Just pray that you didn't break it. If eh finds oumfff-

*CRASH*

M: Oppa! Changmin oppa! Are you there? What happened?!

Yunho: ________-AH!!!!!

(OMO! Yunho oppa's mad agaaaaain! )

M: *small voice* Oppa....

Y: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY iPAD?! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME BACK HERE!!!

M: ... No! I want Changmin oppa! Put him back on the phone!

Y: If I find yo-

M: Bye!

 

Haish! How could Yunho oppa be so mad? Pffft! It's not like his iPad's the only iPad in the world.  *sigh* I clutched the iPad tightly then suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.  I turned around and it was a guy with a mask and a cap.  I looked closely and realized it was Changmin oppa, breathing heavily and holding oppa's charger.  He signaled me to be quiet so that we wouldn't attract attention coz remember, I'm at the audience area.

He pulled me away from the mass of people then we both went to the backstage to look for an electrical outlet to plug the charger.  "Thanks oppa! How did you do it?" I asked as we finally found one.  "I got it while he was on the phone with you.  You owe me a big one, ________-ah." I nodded as I connected the charger to the iPad.

We waited for a few minutes then finally, a little apple logo appeared in the middle of the screen.  We both let out a sigh of relief.  "Thank God! I thought I broke it or something!" We waited a few minutes more and the battery sign replaced the apple logo.  It turned out, the I complete drained the battery.

Changmin oppa slightly pushed me as he said, "HAISH! It was just the battery but we're now in trouble." I smiled. "Don't worry oppa! Hehe! Besides, I owe you one! Let's now go back to the dressing room!"  I unplugged the charger then we headed towards the dressing room.

"Oppa~~" I sang as I opened the door and skipped to Yunho oppa.  I handed him his iPad back. He was about to speak when I cut him off, "Here's your iPad! Thanks oppa, but i'm sorry I drained the battery." I pouted.  "EH?! Are you sure you didn't break it?!" I passed him his charger and he plugged it.  The red battery icon appeared again, signaling that it's charging a drained battery.  "See, I told you oppa, it's just the battery." He nodded then said, "Good. *silence* YAH! Why did you hang up on me?!" I sighed. "I didn't hang up on you oppa, I even said 'bye'.  And you scared me just coz of the iPad..."

He seemed to feel guilty coz he didn't say anything and handed me a strawberry milk instead.  "Mianhe... Here, this is yours." I took the milk, popped a straw in and drank some. I smiled. "Thanks, oppa!"

We were just there, just hanging out until the PA of the show called DBSK to get ready for their performance.  I then headed back to the audience area to watch them.

As usual, people loved their performance.  I just don't like oppa's hairstyle for tonight, his hair flat down.  For me, spiked hair suits him better.

Their performance ended and I headed backstage.  We really didn't do anything else except gather our belongings then went back to the van to bring us home.

 

 

Hello! How are you? :)) How's your valentines day? I spent mine at the mall, alone. Seriously. :))

Anyway, how's this chapter? :) Sorry for not updating lately, i've been very busy with family matters.

@nadya1989 - LOL. Don't worry, I think Yunho oppa's tired of getting mad already. LOL.

@chillyshia - You're welcome! :) Im glad it's funny. ^_^ But really, I always laugh at Yunho. Mean me. :))) But I love him. Haha.

@VivanLuvDBSK - Well, he did get angry, but just a lil bit. Hehe! :)

Thank you, 21 subscribers! Don't worry, story is nowhere near end. Keke!