The FanMeeting

Honey Funny Bunny

 

The next morning, after the mindblowing suprise by the THE-ever-brilliant-Jung Yunho, ______ woke up with a very happy feeling and a wide smile on her face.  She looked to her left and saw the mastermind of this blissful feeling she's having right now, sleeping serenely, which happens rarely. 

"Yunho..."  She whispered, but more to herself because she didn't want him to wake up yet.  She lightly caressed his face and then cupped his cheek.  "I love you.."  She whispered again and leaned foreward to give his forehead a lingering kiss.  She wanted to kiss his lips but she's afraid it would wake him up.

She stared at the man who has captured her heart.  I must've saved the earth before for me to be so blessed and lucky like this. Thank God.  She stared at him more until she fell back to sleep.

 

A few hours later....

"Wakey-wakey baby...." Yunho cooed the sleeping 'baby' while brushing her bangs from her forehead.  But ______ wrapped an arm around him and pulled herself closer to him.  "It's already 11:30am, sweets."  He whispered.  "Five more minutes..."  She mumbled and Yunho's eyebrows shot up.

"Eh?  Did I hear my baby right?  YOU are asking for 5 more minutes?"  He asked, surprised.  ______, who still had her eyes closed, just nodded in reply.

"Alright!"  Yunho happily obliged and snuggled closer to her.  It's usually him who ask for more minutes in bed and it's ______ who forces him to get up whether he has a schedule or not.  Today, he didn't mind having to stay in bed a few minutes more.  Heck, he wouldn't mind to stay for another hour or so. 

Unfortunately, Yunho's tummy had other plans and grumbled its hunger.

"Okay, I'm getting up."  ______ announced and got out of the covers.  "But whyyyy?  I thought you said you wanted to stay in bed longer?"  Yunho pouted and ______ pecked his lips.  "I'm such a bad girlfriend for making you hungry after what you've done for me last night.  Thanks so much again, Oppooh."  She replied and pecked his lips again.

"Wait..." Yunho said and then suddenly pinned ______ down on the bed.  "EEEP!"  She squealed.  "I have an idea....."  He said and grinned wickedly making ______ gulp.  "W-what?"  She asked.  Yunho leaned down until his mouth is levelled with her ear.  "You can be my lunch for today."  He whispered huskily and bit her ear and nuzzled her neck.

"YAH! GET OFF ME, YOU ERT!"  She yelled and kicked his shin.  "OOOOOWWW!  I was just playing around baby!!!!"  Yunho wailed and lied back down on the bed clutching his throbbing shin.  Tears started to pool in his eyes and ______ panicked. 

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry Yunho oppa!!  I didn't mean to kick that hard.  Ottokhe?!?!"  She helped Yunho rubbed his now bruised right shin.  He, on the other hand, remained silent until the pain subsided.  "Oppooh???  Are you okay now?  Are you mad at me??  Waaaah, I'm so sorry."  She apologized and hugged him tightly.

"Baby, listen.... Okay?"  He sat up and faced ______ and she nodded.  "I just want you to know... I need you to know and remember that I won't force you to do anything that you don't like.. Anything that you're not prepared for.  Alright?  I love you more than that so I hope you know you can trust me.  Remember that....hmm?"  He cupped her face and looked deep into her eyes.  She nodded.

"I...I got it.  Thank you, Oppooh.  I love you a lot.  I'm sorry again."  She hugged him and he replied, "It's okay...  It's okay."  and hugged her tighter.  "Oppooh? Thanks for being patient with me.  I hope you won't get bored with me coz of you know....."  She said shyly.  "Of course not, sweets.  But when we get married.......25 KIDS!!!!!"  He joked and leapt out of the bed.  "YAAAH!"  She yelled but laughed as well. 

"Come down now!!!!!!  You still have to prepare for your date with that JOON FOR TONIGHT!!!"  ______ heard Yunho shout.  She shook her head and smiled.  "Silly Oppooh."

 

-------

"Remember, sweets.  I'll pick you up at the venue.  Okay?  We'll probably be done with the shoot by then so just give me a call."  Yunho reminded as he put on his shoes.  "Yup, I will Oppooh.  Thanks and take care!  Kiss!"  She demanded and Yunho grinned and kissed her.  "Eunji will come pick you up later.  Have fun on the fanmeeting.  But not too much.  And remember, you're mine already.  Bye!"  And with a last peck on the lips, he went to the waiting TVXQ van.

 

One hour and a half before start of fanmeeting....

"Ready for the fanmeeting?"  Eunji asked as she drove the two to the fanmeeting venue.  "Yup, I'm quite excited!!!'  ______ exclaimed.  "Oooh, Yunho won't be amused...better watch out!  I'm here to 'guard' you as Yunho requested."  She said and the both of them laughed together.

"Oh!  Wait, Joon oppa is calling.    Yobeosaeyo?  Yeah?  Yup, we're on our way..  I'm with Eunji, TVXQ's stylist.  I think you've seen her already..  Yup.  I'll call you when we get there.  See you soon!  Bye!"  and ______ closed her phone.  "So... I think this Joon has a thing for you.  I mean like, have you seen the way he looks at you?  He's mesmerized!"  Eunji observed.  "Pffft.  You're exaggerating.  Don't you tell that to Yunho oppa, I don't want any trouble!"  ______ warned.  "So don't be such a fangirl!"  Eunji shot back.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the venue.  A long line of MBLAQ's fans had already lined up.  The two girls joined the giggling groups of girls until they were ushered inside and found their seats inside the VVIP area.  When everybody was settled in their seats, _______ went to a quiet corner to call up Joon, telling him that they were already inside the venue. 

______:  Joon oppa, we're already inside.

Joon:  Great!  Uhm, ______, I still have a few minutes to spare.  Is it okay if I talk to you before the concert?

_:  Uh.. Sure!  But how?  Where?

J:  Tell me exactly  where you are and I'll have someone get you.

_:  Okay!

 

Soon after, ______ found herself in front of MBLAQ's dressing room door.  She knocked and poked her head in.

"______!!!!!  You're here!!!"  Joon exclaimed and stood up to let her in.  "Guys, this is ______, my new friend."  He introduced her to MBLAQ and they replied with sniggers and teasings.  "Shut it!  Sorry about that, ______.  Anyway, these are G.O, Mir, Thunder and Seungho.  _______, let's go outside so we can talk in peace."  And Joon led her outside the dressing room while the others waved at her.

"Soooo.... What's up?"  She asked Joon when they were already safe from his friends' teasings.  "Eeehh...."  Joon rubbed his neck and smiled shyly.  "I don't know but.. I just want to.... *breathes out* Is it okay if I can have a 'good luck hug'????  If it's only okay..."  Joon asked while blushing.

I suppose a little hug won't hurt.....

"Uh, okay oppa."  ______ agreed and lightly hugged Joon who awkwardly hugged her back.  "Thank you, ______.  Uhm.  Well, t-that's all."  He stuttered.  "Okay.  I'll go back to my seat now.  Fighting!!!"  She pumped her fist and turned around to walk back to her and Eunji's seat.

Fifteen minutes passed and the show started.  MBLAQ performed their hit songs such as Oh Yeah and Y, among others. 

"So this next song that we're gonna sing for you tonight is our current single.  We really like this song because we can truly relate to this as we've had difficulties in the past when it comes to relationships...  Who knows which song I'm talking about?"  G.O, who emereged alone from the back, asked the audience.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"  The audience roared.

"What song?"  He further asked.

"CRYYYYYYYY!!!"  They answered.

"WHAAAT?"  He asked again.

"CCCCCRRRRYYYYYY!!!"  They answered more loudly this time.  The music started and the rest of the guys came out, making the audience scream.

When Seungho started singing, the 4 other guys started going to the audience making them scream more.  Then the boys started choosing a lucky fan each.  Joon, didn't make any other move but headed straight for ______.  He offered his hand and she looked at it, startled, and glanced at Eunji.  Eunji nodded and so she took Joon's hand and was led to the stage.

[A/N]  I'll post the English Translation of Cry coz it has something to do with the story.  Bold lines are Joon's parts.

 

Frostily chilled voice Your passed look
Oh the lips that dry and frosty
Hey baby say What do I do what do I do
Can you come back to me

U make me cry (You)
The reason I live on
Please don’t leave me
Just tell me why (why)
Oh wipe my tears tell me I’m so crazy (yeah)
Scream out call out (call out) Loudly yell out call out (call out)
This is not the end It hurts so much ah ee yah
Surge call out (call out) Please don’t throw me away baby

Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby just tell me why yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah

You are my everything it’s not a different man
I’d rather regret mine Yo my girl
I hurt as each day passes day by day
I can’t hold it in anymore

Oh white before I know it white
Oh I hate the me that was thrown away
Hey baby say I’m black black like this
I’m getting burned all over

U make me cry (you)
U make me cry (You)
The reason I live on
Please don’t leave me

Just tell me why (why)
Oh wipe my tears tell me I’m so crazy (yeah)
Scream out call out (call out) Loudly yell out call out (call out)
This is not the end It hurts so much ah ee yah
Surge call out (call out) Please don’t throw me away baby

I don’t make me cry (Don’t make me cry)
The tears block the front I can’t see
My breath is stuck even though I call your name (Oh)
You don’t seem to be able to hear me anymore
I can’t hold it in I need you in my life
Can you hug me so that these tears will stop

Until you come back
I’m standing here girl there is no day and night
My friends say I’m miserable huh it’s OK cause
Without you I’m my heart that used to beat doo geun doo geun
is now a wrinkled mannequin like a empty peel
Come back love girl I’m so sorry

Ah~ No No No U don’t make me cry (cry)
Now sick of crying and crying I’m fainting
I’m okay (Ah)
You come back to me already you I’m so crazy
Scream out call out (call out) Loudly yell out call out (call out)
This is not the end It hurts so much ah ee yah
Surge call out (call out) Please don’t throw me away baby

Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah
Oh baby just tell me why yeah
Oh baby U make me cry yeah

 

Joon sang his lines to ______ so meaningfully.  The fans noticed his emotional/passionate singing and strange behaviour especially when they caught Joon starting to tear up shown on the big screens inside the venue.  The crowd grew silent as they focused their eyes on Joon.

______, on the other hand, had a surprised look on her face, wondering why Joon was acting that way.  It started to make her nervous a little bit, as he emotionally stared at her while singing the song to her.  She tried to take away her hand from his grip but he didn't let it happen.

She studied his face and she saw an emotionally distraught Joon.  It's like he's heartbroken.  Really heartbroken as a tear streamed down his face.  She felt sorry for him and decided that she would talk to him once she could.

Finally, the song ended and Joon tried to wipe his tear as subtle as possible.  He softly smiled at ______ and walked her back to her seat. 

"What.  Was.  That.  About???"  Eunji asked her.  ______ noticed fans started giving her hate looks and she sighed.  "I have no idea."  She said, rather loudly for those 'haters' around her could hear.  She glanced around and she saw that there were still fans who were scowling at her.  Fortunately, the boys came on stage for the interview segment, cutting the hateful looks that ______ was receiving.  And thankfully, nobody asked Joon why he had acted like that.

After the fun interview, they performed their last song, which was Stay.  Then they said their goodbyes and the fan meeting had successfully ended.  Eunji and ______ were about to exit the venue when they were held up by two guards and ushered them towards the dressing room.  Joon was waiting for them by the front door.

"Joon oppa!!!  Thank you so much for inviting us!  You guys did great job!!  Congratulations!"  ______ greeted and Joon smiled softly.  "Thanks, ______.  Uhm, can we talk for a moment?"  He asked and then glanced at Eunji.  "Oh, Joon oppa, this is Eunji, my friend.  Eunji, Joon Oppa."  She introduced the two to each other.  They shook hands and Joon excused him and ______ and went away from Eunji.  "We'll just go sit on the bench to talk."  He informed Eunji and the guys inside the room.

The two walked outside and sat on the nearest bench.  Nobody was speaking but it felt comfortable.  For some reason, there's no pressure to talk to another one. Joon was in deep thoughts while ______ was just waiting for Joon to open up.  She felt that he had something to say.

"______, it's funny how things turned out."  Joon suddenly said, breaking the silence.  "Huh?"  ______ asked, wondering if she heard him correctly.  "______, do you..  I'm sure you must be wondering why I acted like that during Cry, huh?"  He asked and she just nodded and waited for him to continue.

"Did you know that I wrote that song?"  He asked and looked at ______, who shook her head [A/N  Let's just pretend he really did write that song. LOL].  "Oh really?  I didn't know you write songs..."  She replied.  "Well, yeah, I do.  Especially if I'm in a difficult situation.  I tend to write down my feelings or experiences to sort them out."  He explained.  "Ooooh.  So was that from your experience?"  She asked.  "Yup.  Unfortunately...."  He replied and stayed silent once again.

"She looks so much like you, you know?"  He informed and smiled softly at her.  "Keke, oppa..  Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"  She asked, trying to lighten up the atmosphere and he laughed...bitterly.  "Maybe both... I loved her so much but she....she just used me.  And then left me."  [A/N  Reference of Joon's Story: Chap42.]  He sighed and looked down at his feet.  "Aww.. I'm so sorry to hear that, oppa.  You're such a good guy, you didn't deserve that.  Any girl would be lucky to have you."  She comforted.

"You think so?"  He asked and looked at her expectantly. She nodded.  "Yup!  Look at you, you got great looks, you're talented, you're fun to be with..."  She enumerated.  "Then would you like to go out with me?"  Joon suddenly asked and looked at her, hopeful.  ______ was taken aback and Joon spoke again.  "But I don't want to rush you or anyth-"  He started to say but she cut him off.

"Oppa, wait.  I-I'm so sorry but you see... I already have a boyfriend."  ______ informed gently.  She hoped she could break the news to him in a gentler way but she couldn't find any words to say other than the simple, basic truth.  Her heart squeezed for him as she saw his crestfallen face.  "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, Oppa.  I didn't know... I'm clueless about those things...."  She apologized.

"Then may I know who it is??"  He asked.  He didn't care if he's sounding rude.  He was hoping that she's only faking it and may even be kidding about it.  He's sad that he had lost again.  Right when he thought he could start anew with a girl.. There comes a bomb dropped on his head.

"Oppa, I'm sorry but I can't tell you who it is."  She said.  "Why?"  He asked doubtfully.  "C-coz...in time, you'll know."  She replied.  Joon studied her face and realized that she's telling the truth.  "Is he... is he good to you?  Coz if not, you can call me so I could kick his ."  He tried to joke but ______ saw the underlying sadness in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Oppa.  He's good to me.  And I'll inform you if something bad happens.  I'll keep that in my head."  She assured.

 

Honey Honey Honey Honey neomu dalkomhae

Funny Funny Funny Funny neomu sangkeumhae

 

"Oh!  Excuse me, oppa.  I'll just take this call."  She said and went a few feet away from him.

______:  Yobeosaeyo?  Oppooh!

Yunho:  Sweets, where are you?  The fanmeeting's finished now, right?  I'm already at the parking lot and there aren't a lot of cars anymore.  Where are you??

_:  Eh!?  You're here now?  Okay, okay.  I'll go over there now.  See you, Opppooh.

Y:  Alright, see-  Oh!!  I see Eunji!! YAH!  Where are you?!?

_:  I'll explain when I see you, Oppooh.  Okay?  Bye!  *click*

 

______ went back to Joon.  "Oppa, I'm sorry but I have to go now.  Somebody is already waiting for me at the parking lot."  She informed and Joon stood up.  "Oh you have a ride?  Okay, I'll walk you there."  He replied and they set off.

"I hope we can still be friends after what I've said earlier, ______."  Joon softly said and she smiled at him.  "Of course, oppa.  We're friends!!"  She exclaimed enthusiastically making him laugh.   "Good."  He said and ruffled her hair.  A minute more and they reached the exit. 

"Thanks so much again for inviting me, oppa.  I really really really enjoyed it!!"  ______ said and turned to him.  "You're welcome.  I'm glad you made it.  Thanks also for the 'good luck hug'."  He said and smiled.  "No worries.  Well, I'm gonna go now, oppa.  Bye!!! Thanks again!!  And TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!"  She yelled and waved as she ran away from him and towards her Oppooh's car.

 

 

 

[A/N]  Hello!! How are you my dear readers (and new subscribers, if there's any)???  Finally,  A BOMB! LOL.  How was it?  ^_^  I hope it's not too bad. Keke.   If you have any questions, just ask away! ;)  What do you think of the fan meeting?

 

@zoeystar - Ah, Yunho's the best at plan making!! Thanks for the 'daebak'!! ^_^

@daridiridaradu - Yippeee!  I'm glad you find it awesome!  Thanks so much!!!  :D

@yunhotic - Aww, don't worry!  I like long comments like yours! :D  It's interesting to know how my readers are thinking about  my story, where they think of it as a good one or a bad one.  Teehee!! Thank you for loving it!! :D

@Glamourkitty - WOW!  It's the best chapter!?  I'm happy to know!!!  Gomawoyo!! ^____^  Our  Yunho is really considerate.  What an ideal man.  Haha.. Oh, is Junsu your bias? :)

 

I hope you'll SUBSCRIBE! ^_^