Green Eyed

Honey Funny Bunny

"Hmm?"  She kept her eyes closed or else a few tears would fall down.  If it's actually tears from relief, she didn't know.

"Thank you for the birthday gift...."  He opened his eyes and smiled again at her.

"U-uhm, you're welcome, Oppooh.."  She replied and he rubbed his nose against hers.

"Good night, sweets..."

"Good night, Oppooh.  Thank you.  I love you."  She said and buried her face against his body.

"You're welcome, silly baby.  I love you."  He responded and finally, they fell asleep peacefully.

 

 

The next day....

"Sweets, you're not going to the gym today, are you?"  Yunho eyed ______ as he waited for her answer. 

He actually had a plan for today, his rest day after his birthday.  And he wanted to make sure that this free day is for him, and him only.  Besides, as he kept on telling her these past few days, she didn't need to go the gym and exhaust her body out because she looked great already.   He had only been joking when he told her she was getting heavy and starting to look like a pillow. 

______, who had been chewing on her breakfast, stopped as she guiltily looked back at Yunho.  She was thankful that it wasn't about her 'failed present' for him last night that he asked about but then, he asked about something else.....her secret.

"Uhm, y-yes, I do, Oppooh...."  She gulped down her food before she nervously answered.  Truth was, she didn't expect her Oppooh to wake up early.  After all, they slept so late last night.  She thought she had all the time in the morning to go to the 'GYM' as Yunho slept.  Unfortunately, he was even the one who woke her up.

"WHAT?!  YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE ME ALONE ON MY FREE DAY?!"  He yelled with his eyes bulging out.  He couldn't believe it.  She was choosing that lousy gym over him!?  She flinched at his loud voice.

"But i'll just be quick, Oppooh... After that, I'm free all day.  Please?  I really just have to.  Uhm, if you let me leave right now, I'll be able to come back before lunch time."  She bargained.

"I can't believe you..."  He quietly said after a while.  "You're choosing that gym over me..."  He continued.  How could a gym be that important?!  Enough to compete with it for ______ attention and time?!

And now, ______ felt so bad and torn.  She realized how sad and disappointed she just made Yunho feel.  But time is running out and she needed to accomplish it before the deadline that was given to her by that scary Okjin [Chapter43].  And she's doing it for her Oppooh!!  But she sighed after thinking it over.

"I'm not choosing gym over you, Oppooh.  I'll stay here with you today."  She softly said.

"No, go.  I don't want you to stay here just because I forced you to."  He replied coldly and stood up, leaving her at the dining table, before she could even utter a reply.

She stared at him as he left. when he was gone, she bumped her head on the table, punishing herself.  Oh, after what he just did for me last night... She thought and felt really really bad and guilty.  What have you done now, ______?  And right after his birthday.  I'm the worst girlfriend ever.  She groaned and bumped her head on the table multiple times wishing that it's enough to erase what had just happened.

She then picked up her phone and called Okjin.

Okjin:  Where are you?!

______:  Uhm, still at the house.  I don't think i'll be able to make it today.  He sorta got mad because he wanted me to just stay at home.

O:  Then what about *it* huh? 

_:  Uhm, I'll make it up next time, I promise! 

O:  Fine, whatever.

_:  Okay, thanks!  Bye!

 

With that done, she nervously went to their bedroom.  She didn't want to face a mad Yunho but it's now or never.  Fighting!  She pumped her fist in the air and gathered the courage to open the door.  She found him on the bed, watching TV with a scowl on his face. 

"What are you still doing here?  I thought you're going out?"  He said with a low scary voice and she cringed.

"Hm, Oppooh..."  She whined and climbed over to his side.  "I'm sooooorrrrryyy.."  She said and hugged his waist tightly, her cheek pressed against his chest. But he just stayed motionless and ignored her.

"Oppooooooh..  Forgive meeeee."  She tried again.

"Hmph!"  Yunho shortly replied.

______ almost smiled.  Her Oppooh made a sound and that meant she's on her way to his forgiveness!  She untangled her arms and stretched up to kiss his cheek three times, the third lingered on his cheek not less than 5 seconds.  And she felt happy that he didn't pull away.  She kissed him again on his cheek when she saw the corner of his lips struggling to curve upward. She knew Yunho was already trying to prevent himself from smiling.

"Yaaah, Oppooh!!"  She nudged him but he didn't respond. 

"Waah, Oppooh!!"  She whined.  s

"Hmph! Fine!"  She playfully pushed him before lying down on the bed and wrapping an arm on his waist tightly and closing her eyes...and she felt a poke on her tummy.  She immediately opened her eyes but she only saw a pokerfaced Yunho.  She pouted and closed her eyes again....and another poke was felt, this time, on her nostril.

"YAH!! Oppooh!!"  She laughed and looked at him.

"What?  I'm not doing anything!"  He replied, feigning ignorance.

"Yeah right.."  She snorted and closed her eyes again.  After a minute of waiting for the poke, she felt it in her ear.  She immediately grabbed his hand and exclaimed, "GOTCHA!"

"Haha baby..."  He finally laughed softly.  ______ quickly sat up and looked at him.

"OMO!  Oppooh!! Do you forgive me now?  I'm forgiven now, right?  Right?  Right, Oppooh?"  She asked as she smiled up expectant and brightly at him earning herself a wide smile from Yunho.

"Of course, sweets.  I could never stay mad at you."  He cupped both of her cheeks with his hands and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks, Oppooh.  And I'm sorry for being a crappy girlfriend...." She lamented and looked down.

"You're not crappy, you're my baby..."  He sweetly said making ______ blush.

"Aigoo~  Oppooh....."  She replied and covered her face with a pillow to hide her heated face.

"Anyway, sweets..  We're going back to Gwangju with my parents today...."  He announced.

"HUWAAAT?!  AND YOU ONLY TELL ME NOW?!?!?!?!?"  ______, who always wanted to be prepared, panicked at the thought of what she's gonna wear and what she's gonna bring.  She started listing what needs to be done in her head and scrambled to stand up.

"Wait baby.. I'm just kidding... We're not going to Gwangju.  We'll just be staying at the city family house for an overnight."  Yunho said and blocked for her pillow attack.  He was referring to the house he bought for his family in Seoul so that they can live somewhere near him.  It's a big furnished house and right now, his parents and his younger sister, Jihye and his dog Taepoong are living in it for two months already.

"Sheesh..... You almost gave me a heart attack."  She muttered and rubbed her fast pumping heart.

"Aww, that's not true, sweets.  In fact, I'm the reason why your heart is healthy!"  Yunho boasted and she just snorted in reply.

"Well then, I'm also the reason why your heart is healthy too!"  She retorted childishly.

"Of course.  And we're having our lunch there."  He added.

"Aigoo~!"  She exclaimed and they both started to prepare for family day.

 

--

"Oppooh!!  You missed the turn!"  _____ shrieked as she looked at the road that would have led them to their favorite cake shop.

"W-whut?"  Yunho asked, currently confused.

"We're going to the cake shop, remember?  Aigoo Oppooh, you and your forgetfulness!  Tsktsk!"  She shook her head disapprovingly. 

"Ahehehe~  Sorry baby..."  He then did a UTURN and headed to the bakeshop.  _____ wanted to buy something for Yunho's family.  Yunho just waited in the car, not risking himself.  After a while, she went back to the car with 2 boxes of pastries and cake.

"Aigoo~  that smells good.  Makes me hungry."  Yunho commented as he started to drive again.

"They're all fresh from the oven!  Here Oppooh, I bought some for the two of us."  She took a cheesy bread with a tissue paper and fed it to Yunho.  "Yummy?"  She asked.

"Mmhhm!  Aaaah."  Yunho said and opened his mouth for another bite.  She giggled and fed him again and again, sometimes taking a bite for herself.

"Okay, that's enough, Oppooh.  I don't wanna spoil your lunch."  _____ said and closed the pastry pack. 

"No, aaaah."  He opposed and hang his mouth open.  But she pushed his chin upwards to close his mouth and pinched his cheek. 

"Cute Oppooh."  She giggled.

 

It took them another hour before arriving at the Jung City Residence.  The sound of the wheels on their yard's gravel caught a dog's ears and it came running excitedly while Yunho and _____ were stepping out of the car.

"Taepoong-ah!" 

 

  

 

"AAAAAAAAHH!! TAEPOOOONG!"  ______ half-squealed and half-screeched when Taepoong jumped on her and toppled themselves onto the ground.  The truth is, she is terrified of dogs but only Taepoong managed to woo its way into her heart.

"Yaah!  Taepoong!  How many times should I tell you?!?  You should go to me, not her!!  You're mine, not hers!!!!"  Yunho scolded as he pulled Taepoong off of ______. 

"Oppooh, don't get mad.  Taepoong just finds me irresistable."  She giggled and stood up to wipe her face with a tissue paper after it her face.

"Hmph!!  But still!!"  Yunho frowned.

"Oooh!!! You're finally here!!" Mrs. Jung exclaimed as she and her husband emerged from the house.  ______ immediately dusted herself off and ran towards them.

"Hello Omma, Appa!"  She greeted with beam on her face and bowed.

"Hello our beautiful daughter-in-law!  Come in, come in!  I prepared my specialty for the both of you!"  Mrs. Jung then grabbed her hand and led her inside.

"OMMA!!!  YOU DIDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR MEEEEE!"  Yunho yelled.

"Oh dear, it seems like someone's jealous."  Mrs. Jung commented while she and ______ peered outside by the window.  _____ only gave a soft laugh as a reply.

"APPA!!  THEY FORGOT ALL ABOUT ME!"  Yunho complained once he reached his dad with their overnight bags.

"Who?"  The older Jung asked, amused with how his son was currently behaving.

"Omma and Taepoong!  They all cared about _____!"  He answered grumpily.

"There, there Yunho...  That's good then, isn't it?"  He asked.

"Hmph!  I'll just put these in the bedroom."  And he stomped upstairs and Mr. Jung chuckled.

"Uwaaaa.  You didn't have to cook a lot of these tasty dishes, Ommonim!"  _____ awed as she eyed the food the she and Mrs. Jung were placing on the table.

"That's OMMA for you, dear.  Now, don't mind it.  It's my pleasure to cook for you."  Mrs. Jung replied.

"Where's JiHye eonnie, Omma?"  She inquired.

"Oh, she went out with some friends earlier today.  But she said she'll come back home by lunch time."  Mrs. Jung answered.

"OMO!  I forgot something from the car, Omma!  I'll be right back!"  _____ said and dashed outside.  Taepoong soon followed and ran after her, happily barking.

"Taepoong-ah, these aren't for you.  But I'll play with you later okay?"  She said when Taepoong started sniffing the pastries and cake boxes she was bringing.

"Rrrrrraaarrrrrffff!"  Taepoong wagged his tail happily.

"Good boy!"  She praised and headed for the dining hall, where she found 3/4 of the Jung family.

"These are for youuu!"  She placed them on the plates and set them on the table.

"Aigoo~  You didn't have to, _____."  Mr. Jung said.

"It's okay, Appa.  Me and Omma like them very much."  She replied and smiled as she took a seat beside Yunho.

"Of course we do!  Now let's eat!"  Mrs. Jung said and everybody started to dig in.  They all ate happily (yes, even Yunho), enjoying the delicious specialties of dear Mrs. Jung.

"KKKYYAAAA!!  _____!!!!"  They suddenly heard a squeal.  They turned to look and saw Yunho's younger sister, Jihye, with a very very big smile on her face.  They hadn't seen each other for a while because Jihye had been very busy.  Now that the two close friends had seen each other, they couldn't help but feel so happy and excited.

"Jihye eonnie!"  _____ stood up and the two girls hugged while jumping up and down.

"I can't believe this...Even Jihye!?"  Yunho grumbled while listening to the girls' loud exchange of greetings.

"Yah, oppa!  You're sitting on my seat!"  JiHye pointed out.

"SO WHAT?!?  Is that the way you greet your oppa!?!"   Yunho snapped.  A round of gasps soon followed.

"Oppooh..." 

"Yunho!"

"Sheesh.  Fine, I'll just sit at the other chair.  You don't have to bite my head off."  Jihye smirked and rolled her eyes when she faced ______.  "Uwaaa!  Cake!!"  Jihye's eyes rounded as she saw the delicious dessert.  And with that, the tension slowly disappeared, even though Yunho remained silent.

"Our dear _____ bought that for us.  But eat your meal before the cake."  Mrs. Jung informed and all of the continued to eat.

After the delicious lunch, Yunho went to his bedroom and ____ followed.

"Oppooh, you okay?"  She asked him.  Yunho flopped himself down on the bed, face down, and let out a small "Mhm.."  She then sat on the side of the bed and rubbed his upper back.

"You sure?"  She pressed on, wanting to know why Yunho easily snapped at Jihye.  Sure she was afraid he might snap at her too, but she took her chance.  He nodded and closed his eyes.

"Do you want to be left alone for now?" She asked softly.  Yunho didn't respond for almost a minute so she thought he fell asleep.  She stood up, pulled a blanket over his body and adjusted his pillow lightly as to not wake him up.  She then kissed his cheek.

"Keep rubbing my back."  He suddenly mumbled.  _____ smiled and complied.

"Maybe a massage is better, Oppooh."  She placed a pillow on his rear end and sat on it.  She pressed her fingers on his upper back and then rubbed them in circular motion.  After a while, she deeply dragged her knuckles across his back muscles, earning a contented sigh from Yunho. 

"There...there!"  He exclaimed when she pressed a tensed back muscle and sighed happily.  She concentrated on that spot and did the same for the back muscle across it.  She proceeded to 'chop' his back several times.  After that, she also massaged his shoulders and arms to loosen them up.

"All done!  I hope you feel better Oppooh."  She said and got off his back.

"Thanks, sweets.  Sorry if I was crabby earlier."  Yunho puckered his lower lip, making _____ giggle. 

"Wanna talk about it?"  She asked.  If her Oppooh has a problem, she'd ultimately try her best to solve it.  She hates seeing Yunho bothered and problematic.  But she knows Yunho keeps things to himself and would just tell her about it once he's ready or once the problem was already solved.

"Promise you won't laugh when I tell you?"  he asked, surprising her. 

"I promise, Oppooh."  She held up her right hand.  He then eyed her for a while then buried his face on his pillow.

"Ifs coj I vaj jerush."  He muttered against the pillow.

"What?" She tried to pry his face from the pillow but Yunho turned his head to the opposite direction, facing away from her.  Not wanting to see his face and her reaction.

"I was jealous...."  He admitted.

"What??  Why Oppooh?  Don't tell me you were jealous of me!"  She uttered, baffled.  She looked back at what had happened:  from Omma to JiHye eonnie.  And of course, Taepoong too!

"Eung."  He confirmed.  Suddenly she felt really bad even though she didn't really do anything wrong.

"Waaaah.  I'm sorry, Oppooh.  I didn't mean it.  I feel bad that I'm the reason why you feel bad.  Please, I'm sorry, Oppooh.  I love you.  I'll just go visit our home instead this afternoon so you ca-"  She was rambling while hugging his back when he turned to face her.

"No, you won't."  He firmly said.

"No, it's okay, Oppooh.  I promise you, you'll feel better.  Besides, I'm also starting to miss everyone back home.  I'll just ask Butler Juwon to pick me up."  She said quickly and smiled to assure him.  Yunho couldn't be fooled and saw the sadness in her eyes that she tried to cover up.  Immediately, he felt guilty for making her sad. 

He wanted to punch himself for being an insensitive guy.  She probably, no, DEFINITELY missed her parents who were outside the country for more than half a year now.  And here he was, having a tantrum when all his family did was to give and let her experience love from parents that she was longing for.  He instantly sat up, cupped her face and kissed her lips.

"No, baby.  You'll stay here.  I don't care if all their attention is on you.  As long as you're with me and I'm with you, it's okay.  Don't call Butler Juwon or anybody else to fetch you, arasso?"  He asked and looked deeply in her eyes.

"B-but, you'll feel bad again and I don't like that.  Without me here, you can concentrate on them and vice-versa."  She argued, honestly wanting to give Yunho and his family a chance to bond together.

"Tsk.  No.  Everybody will feel sad if you'll leave.  Now stop arguing with me and let's go."  He stood up and took her hand.

"Wait~!  Oppooh!  Are you sure?"  She asked and Yunho stopped in his tracks.  He gave her a look that silenced her.

"I just want you to be happy, Oppooh."  She whispered.

"Believe me, sweets.  I'm really happy that you're here with me, with my family.  Now come on and let's go find Taepoong."  Yunho gave her a smile and she finally believed him when she saw his sincerity.

"We're gonna play with Taepoong?"  She grinned.

"Yup!  Kaja!"  He then broke into a run surprising _____.  He looked back at her and winked.  But she just laughed and ran as well, enjoying this happy moment with her Oppooh.

 

 

[A/N] Mianhe!  But tadaaa! An update! ^_^  Sorry i've been really busy and had writer's block.  *sobs*

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter! :D  THANK YOU FOR READING!

 

@subicbay - I hope Yunho's reaction was..good? :)) Im happy this makes you happy!!

@daridiridaradu - The update's late but at last it's here! :D I know where we can find him! in our dreams! :))

@yunhotic - Thanks for your comment! You actually gave me an idea. ^_^

@chalx- - Thank you so much!  Yunho and _____ love you too for supporting their story! :D

@jankeira896 - _____ is really lucky to have such a fine man like Yunho.  *drools* But hey, ____ is you, isn't it? ;)

@Patty12 - I wouldn't be surprised if you do! LOL.  You're 93741093874103984710348th girl to fall in love with him. HAHa. ^_^

@chaella387_lol- We have a quest to find someone like him!  WAnna join? :)))

@cassieforlife - Your wish is my command! ;)

@dbskforever - THANK YOU SO MUCH! :D Kamsahamnida chinggu! ^_^