What's for breakfast?

Honey Funny Bunny

I woke up after a few hours.  I immediately checked ________ carefully.  She's still asleep.  Thank God, she's not flaming red anymore, though her face and body ARE red.  I checked the clock, 10:30am.  I softly kissed ________ on the forehead the carefully climbed out of bed. 

I softly closed the bedroom door.  "OPPA! Good morning!" I jumped out of my skin as I heard Sulli.  Aigoo~ I forgot she stayed here.  Sulli laughed at my reaction.  "Aigoo~ Sulli, what time did you wake up? Good morning! Im so sorry for being a bad host.  I'll make breakfast." I headed to the kitchen.  "No need, oppa! I need to go back to the dorm now.  I'll just grab breakfast on the way." She said as she followed me.  I noticed she's already dressed up, ready to go.  "Are you sure? Mianhe Sulli.  It had been a long nigh-" She cut me off as she said, "I know, oppa.  Please don't worry about me.  But I really need to go now, oppa." I grabbed a pack of muffins from the pantry.  "Here, at least take this.  Thank you so much for helping us last night, Sulli.  We'll make it up to you." I said as we walked towards the door.  "Welcome oppa, just call me if unnie needs me again. Bye oppa! Please tell unnie to get well soon!" A car honked and Sulli entered the car.  We both waved as the car sped off.

I quickly went back to the bedroom to check ________.  Still sleeping.  I was staring at her as I think of what to make for her breakfast.  Rice? Eggs? Sausage? Naaah.  Oily foods won't help her allergic reactions.  Soup? Noodles? She just had that.  I don't think she'd like it.  Oatmeal? She won't eat it.  Bread and jam?  Too dry.  Hmm, porridge? Chocolate porridge... Instant chocolate porridge (champorado)! I grinned.  She'll love it.  But that is if I still have it in stock.  Haish.  I hope I didn't get excited for nothing. 

I went to the kitchen, opened the pantry.  Noodles, noodles, chips, oatmeal, AHA! There it is! 1 box left! I started cooking and mixing it.  I went to the fridge, milk: check! After a few minutes, I put it on a bowl.  Then I drew something on it using the milk.  Keke! carefully put it and the carton of milk on a tray and headed upstairs.

She's still sleeping...and red. It's already 11am.  I wonder if I should've made lunch instead of breakfast.  I put the tray down then sat on the bed. "________-ah, baby... Good morning!" I kissed her forehead for 3 seconds. She stirred in her sleep. "Wake up now.." I whispered. She slowly opened her eyes.  "Good morning, little red riding hood!" I pinched her nose.  "Good morning, oppa!" She smiled. 

I pulled her so she could sit up.  "I made you breakfast!" I picked up the tray and put it in front of her.  "Tadaaaa! You're favorite!" Her eyes widened as she saw the chocolate porride then she laughed. 

  

"Waaah! It's so cute oppa! Thank youuuuu!" She put her arms around me as she kissed my cheek.  "You're welcome. Here's milk.  I know you like to eat it with lotsa milk." She happily poured more milk into the bowl and stirred it.  She took a spoonful. "YUUUUUUUUUUUMMM!" She took a deep breathe, sighed happily and digged into the bowl again.  "This is my ultimate favoriiiite!" She exclaimed.  I laughed as I watched her.  "Here oppa, say ahhh!" I opened my mouth and ate it.  I'm proud of myself.  It does taste delicious! Keke, I gave myself and imaginary pat on the back.  Suddenly, my stomach grumbled.  Aish, I forgot to eat breakfast as I was too busy making one for ________.  We looked at each other and laughed.  "Wait here, sweetheart.  I'll grab my own bowl of porridge too." 

I came back to the bedroom with the pot of porridge.  I'm sure 1 bowl isn't enough for ________.  We ate and ate until we were so full.  I then gave her the medicine.  "So oppa, what are we gonna do today?" She asked me after drinking water.  "Well, what do you wanna do sweetheart?"

 

 

[A/N] I'll be making a longer chapter! Mianhe if this is short. Ayayay. But looking at the porridge made me hungry and drool. LOL.

How are you, my 17 subscribers? :)

@sparkfiree - LOL! I imagined a stampede in the bar, haha. They would probably think she's a crazy person. Haha. :)

@chillyshia -   I hope you like this chapter! :)

@ jankeira896 -   Heehee! :) I'm glad it's funny! :)

@VivanLuvDBSK - Hello! :) Thanks for loving my story! :) Please keep on reading!