JYJ Residence

Honey Funny Bunny

We quickly stood up and dashed towards the Music Room.  I forgot my hesitation about that room.  All i wanted was to see a recording CCTV camera.  "There it is!!!"  Taemin pointed to a corner where I saw a CCTV camera with a blinking red light.  "YES!!!!  God, please let this be the solution so that I can have _____ back.  I hope with this, I can prove to her that I'm not cheating on her.

 

We asked the janitor where the Security Room is and headed there.  We knocked and the head of Security allowed us in.  "What can I do for you?"  I asked him if we could watch the recording of the CCTV in the Music Room yesterday.  He asked why so I explained my situation and his eyes widened.  "So it's true?!  She really ran away?!"  Taemin and I looked at each other.  Sheesh, news really spreads quickly in here.

He took the tape and played and fastforwarded it in the player until we saw myself and Changmin.  A few moments after Changmin left, THAT girl came in.  "SEE! I TOLD YOU!"  I told Taemin after watching the scene.  He just nodded while shooting lasers at the girl.   "I hate her hyung!  I don't wanna see her ever coz I don't know what I might do to her!"

We asked the head of Security if we could get a copy of that clip that we could use to show ______.  He gladly nodded and wished us luck after giving our copy.  We thanked him and I promised to pay him back this favor and left.

Things are looking bright for me.  I would've jumped for joy if only I didn't see ______'s reaction when she saw the two of us lips to lips.  I sighed.  It broke my heart as I watched her face show different emotions upon seeing us like that.  I know she's hurt by what she saw.  I couldn't blame her for thinking something has been happening between me and that girl.  If only we could find her now, everything will be okay.

I tried calling her again but her phone is still turned off.  I sighed and sent her text messages whenever I can.  Just to update her about my doings, to tell her how muc I miss her, to ask for forgiveness, or to just even remind her to eat and take care of herself.  I just wish and hope that she gets to read everything.  I looked at my phone and sighed again.  I haven't heard from her.  The others haven't also, unless they're hiding something from me. 

 

YOUR POV

"Oops, *sniff*  I'm sorry for wetting your shirt, oppa."  Yoochun oppa laughed.  "It's okay, don't worry about it."  I got up and went to wash my tears in the kitchen sink.  When I turned around, I saw Junsu and Jaejoong oppas staring at me.  "Um, you heard?"  They nodded.  I looked down coz I was embarrassed.  "Awww!"  Suddenly, I felt them hugging me.  Even Junsu oppa.  I'm surprised and touched by their gesture so I hugged them back.  Yes, I even hugged that dolphin.  "Don't worry, we know Yunho.  Everything's gonna be okay, soon. Alright?"  Jaejoong oppa assurred.  I nodded and thanked them. 

We broke our hug and Yoochun oppa giggled at us.  "You guys are so cheesy!"  I blushed.  "You're just jealous!"  Junsu oppa retorted.  "Am not!"    "Is too!"   "No!"  "Yes!!"   "NO!"    "YES!"  They continued being like that and Yoochun oppa ran away as the dolphin chased him.  Jaejoong oppa and I laughed at their silliness. 

"Oh, by the way oppa, thanks for the clothes you lent me.  I'll be calling my friend, hopefully, I can get my clothes and leave later."  I smiled.  "Why? Where are you going?  What time will you be back?"  I thought for a moment.  I'm sure Jay oppa will allow me to sleep over.  "Uh, well I don't wanna be a burden here, oppa."  He sighed.  "I thought we talked about this already?  You can stay here as long as you want.  Nobody's here except us. And we have to leave soon for the day so you have all this place to yourself."  Now it was my turn to sigh.  "Thanks oppa, but really, I don't wanna make you guys uncomfortable."  He snickered as he walked away.  "You're still the same, ______!  Still stubborn as ever!  But you'll stay here and that's FINAL!"  He yelled as he got further away.

I went back to the guest room and put the battery back into my phone.  Messages streamed nonstop into my phone.  I bit my lip.  Most are from Yunho oppa.  I didn't read them coz..I just couldn't.  I waited until the last message arrive.  Finally, I called Jay oppa.

Me:  Jay oppa!

Jay:  SUN!  Is that you!? WHERE ARE YOU?!  ARE YOU OK?!  WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME EARLIER?!

M:  -_-' Yes, it's me, oppa.  I'm okay, don't worry.  But uhm, you still have my clothes, right?

J:  Yes, they're still in the car.  BUT WHERE ARE YOU!?

M:  Oh, good!  Oppa, do you think I can stay at your place?  I'm at a friend's house right now, but I don't wanna burden them anymore.

J:  You wanna stay here?  OF COURSE YOU MAY!! That would be awesome!  Where are you?  I'll pick you up.

M:  Really?  Yey!  THanks!  I promise I won't stay there for long, I just

J:  What are you saying, you can stay here for as long as you want!! There's no problem with me!  So, where will I pick you up?

M:  Uhm, I don't know yet. I'll just ask my friend where, okay?  I don't know this place.

J: Alright!  Call me as soon as you know.

M:  I will, bye!

 

I walked out of the room to ask somebody where Jay could pick me up.  I looked for anybody but I didn't find one.  I heard somebody's in the bathroom though.  I walked around the house and found *gulp*  Junsu oppa in the living room.  He looked up and I just stared at him, not knowing what to do.  He just stared back.

After moments of silence, he softly said, "Hey."  I felt uncomfortable so I gave him a small wave.  "Looking for somebody?  Something?"  I nodded.  "Uhm, where are the others?"  He leaned back on the couch.  "Jaejoong hyung's in the shower, Yoochun's in his room, probably busy writing.  Why?  And why are you standing there?  Don't you wanna sit?" I wobbly sat on the chair in front of him.

"Oh I see.  Thanks.  Err, do you know nearby cafe or park?"  He nodded.  "Yeah, there's the famouse Tokyo Cafe just around the corner.  Why?"  I shook my head.  "No reason.  Thanks, Junsu oppa."  I started to stand up when Junsu oppa said, "Wait.  ______, can we talk for a moment?"  I sat back down again and waited for him to continue.  "You're mad at me, aren't you?"  He asked.  I gulped.  "Err, oppa...  *sighs*  Okay.  I was mad at you but not anymore."  I looked down at my hands, I don't wanna see his reaction.  "Was it about my tweet?"  I nodded.  "______."  I didn't say anything.  "______.  ______!  Yah!  Look at me!"  I flinched but looked at him.  "I didn't mean what I said in that tweet.  I was just overwhelmed by emotions when I wrote that.  Maybe I meant it then, but I take it all back now.  I love hyung, how can I be mad at him?" 

I could tell he's sincere with what he's saying right now.  "Really? You promise, oppa?"  He nodded.  "I promise.  I miss him."  I pouted.  I miss him too.  I wonder if he misses me too.  I miss his house also.  "Are you still mad at me?"  I shook my head.  "Then come here."  I slowly walked over to him.  He stood up and spread his arms for a hug.  I giggled at the sight.  His arms a lil lower, and he'd look like a dolphin!  "Tsk!  I'm waiting!"  I shyly hugged him.  He hugged me tight.  "I missed you, ______.  It used to be always us.  What happened, huh?"

I smiled.  "I missed you too! You've been busy, oppa."  He chuckled.  "But you became busy first...with Yunho!  Sometimes I regret introducing the two of you."  I hit his back.  "Ow!  I was just kidding!"  Then we heard somebody laugh.  "You two okay, now?"  We broke the hug and saw Yoochun oppa.  "______, where's my hug?"  I walked to him and hugged him too.  "I missed you, Yoochun oppa.  And thanks again for earlier."  He patted my back and said, "I missed you, too.  No worries."

Then we felt hands trying to separate the two of us.  "Hey! Not too much hugging, Yoochun's mine!"  I raised my eyebrows at Junsu oppa and laughed.  I put my hands up as if to surrender.  "Fine, I'm backing off!  He's all yours!  Haha!" 

Jaejoong oppa suddenly bounced out of nowhere.  "WOW!  Is there a party happening here?  Why is everybody all happy?"  He looked so drool worthy in his shirt, jeans, and dripping hair.  It seemed like he came out of the shower.   I would've hugged him too but I haven't taken a bath yet since yesterday.  "Junsu and ______ made up so they hugged and ______ gave me a hug too coz she missed me!"  Yoochun explained like a kid. 

Jaejoong oppa looked at me, "Is that true, ______-ah?"  I tried hard not to blush (coz he's just sooooo fiiiiiine) and nodded.  "Then how come you're not hugging me too?"  I stepped back as he stepped forward towards me.  "Uh, coz I haven't taken a bath yet and you just did."  Then I squealed because he suddenly sprang on me, like Edward the Vampire.  He tried to hug me but I kept my hands on his chest.  "Nooo!  You're clean already!"  I kept on walking backwards until I hit a deadend.  "Uh-oh."  Then he hugged me.  Who am I to refuse?  I hugged him too!  "I missed you, Jaejoong oppa."  He ruffled my hair.  "Missed you too, dongBANGsaeng!"

"Now you're dirty again!"  I told oppa after the hug.  "Am not!"  Suddenly, my phone rang.  I jumped out of surprise.  I forgot to turn off my phone.  I looked at the caller and it's Jay oppa.  "Excuse me, oppas."  I then headed out to the backyard.

Jay:  ______!  Where am I gonna pick you up?

Me:  Oh Jay oppa, I know a place where you can pick me up.  Have you heard of TokyoCafe?  It's on ----- St. corner ----- St.

J:  Oh, yup!  I've been there a couple of times.  Why didn't you call me as soon as you knew?

M:  Err, something happened.  But please don't forget my clothes, oppa.

J:  I won't.  I told you, they're in the car already.  Besides, you're staying in my house tonight.  So there's no problem.

M:  Thanks, again oppa.  Are you sure I can sleep there tonight? I might be bothering you.

J:  Nope, it's perfectly fine with me. 

M:  Thanks, Jay oppa.  What time will you pick me up?

J:  I have a meeting and an interview until 5pm.  After that, i can pick you up at the cafe.

M:  Oh, you have a meeting for your comeback?  Okay oppa.  Just text me if you're gonna pick me up already.

J:  Okay, Sun.  See you later. Take care, okay?  AND EAT!

M: *laughs*  I will, oppa. Thanks, you too!  Bye!

J:  Bye, Sun.

 

I turned around to head back inside when I found three pairs of eyes glaring at me.  I clutched my heart in surprise.  "Oppas!  You scared me!"  They suddenly bombarded me with questions:  "Who's that Jay?!  Why are you leaving?!  Why do you have to leave?  Are you really crashing to his place?  Does Yunho even know that Jay?  YAH! How come I never heard of Jay?  How can you trust him?  Yeah, do you trust him more than us?  I thougth it's settled, you're gonna stay here until you and Yunho talks things out?  Is he a celebrity, what's with the comeback thing?  Do you think I'll allow you to sleep at his place?  Don't you have any friends that are girls?  NO!  I won't let you leave, let alone sleep over at that Jay's house, whoever he is!!!!"

I waited for them to finish asking me.  "Oppas, don't worry.  I've known Jay oppa since I was a kid.  I know his parents, he knows mine.  In fact, I just went on a trip with him and a few of our other childhood friends.  So you don't -"  But I was cutoff by Junsu oppa, "WHAT?!  So he's not even a family???  If you guys are so close, he and Yunho hyung must be close too, right?  And how come I've never heard of him?" 

I wondered how to answer.   If I tell them the truth, then for sure they wouldn't let me.  "Uhm.  Yeah, uhm, Yunho oppa knows him."  I said quietly.  "I know you, ______.  There's something you're not telling us!!!"  Junsu oppa squeaked.  "I don't have a good feeling about that Jay.  As the oldest here, I forbid you to sleep at that Jay's place!!!  I'm sure Yunho will thank me for that sooner or later.  You'll sleep here where we all know your safe.  AND I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER!"  My eyes widened because he's serious.  Then he went inside.  "But oppa-"   Yoochun oppa shook his head.  "NO BUTS!  You heard Jaejoong hyung.  Besides, if something happens to you because we let you go, we'll be responsible for it.  *sighs*  Just agree, okay ______?  We promise you, you aren't a burden to us.  We like having a visitor every once in a while." 

I guess I have no choice but to agree.  "But what about my clothes?  And I asked him already."  Junsu oppa pulled me inside and said, "Don't worry about clothes and you can just call him to tell him you won't sleep in his house anymore."  I pouted. "But there are  important things there!  Those are my luggage!  Fine, I won't sleep there anymore but just let me have my luggage.  Okay?"  Junsu oppa pointed at Jaejoong oppa, who is currently putting his shoes on. 

"Jaejoongie oppa~, can I just at least get my luggage from Jay oppa later?  I promise, I'll sleep here tonight."  He thought and nodded.  "Okay.  What time will you two meet up?"  He asked.  "Hmm, anytime after 5PM."  He nodded.  "Okay, I think I'll be back by then to accompany you.  If not, Yoochun or Junsu will."  Oh no!  They'll see who Jay oppa is!!!  "Uhm, oppa.  There's no need..."  He looked at me, I shut up.  "Okay, oppa."  He patted my head.  "Good girl!  I'll leave now, I have a meeting.  Lunch is prepared, just ask any of them to heat it up, okay?  See you later!  Bye!"  I waved.  "Bye oppa!  Take care!"

Then Yoochun oppa also rushed out the door.  "You're leaving too, oppa?"  He waved. "I'll be back before lunchtime!!!"  He yelled and got into his car.  Then that leaves me with the dolphin.  "Haish.  What am I gonna do?"  I muttered to myself.  "Come on!  Let's play soccer like the old days!"  Junsu oppa suddenly appeared in front of me with a soccer ball in his hand. "Are you serious?  In my dress?!"  He looked at my outfit.  "Oh yeah... Then wear something underneath the dress."  I narrowed my eyes at him.  "I don't have one."  He thought for a moment and went upstairs.  He came back and gave me shorts.  "Wear that, nobody has used that.  It was a wrong purchase.  The price tag is even still attached."  I said my thanks and went to the bathroom to put it on.

"I'M READYYYY!!!" I yelled as I got out of the bathroom.  Soccer is what I need at a time like this.  1, to distract me and 2, to release my emotions.  "Great!  Let's go!"  We went to the backyard which was quite big enough for a game of soccer.  We played and played until we were so exhausted we lay down on the grass.  "Gosh!  How I miss playing soccer!" I exclaimed while breathing heavily.  "Haish, ______!  It seemed like you wanna ruin my soccer ball!  You kicked so hard.  My poor baby!"  He cooed his soccer ball.  I laughed.  "I'm sorry, oppa.  I was just so into it." 

His tummy grumbled and I laughed.  "YAH!  WHY ARE YOU TWO ON THE GRASS?!  I've been looking for the two of you!  I thought you left!"  Yoochun oppa suddenly appeared through the back door.  "Come on, let's eat!"  I quickly stood up and saw that my white dress is sooo dirty.  "Oh no!  I forgot I was wearing white!  Jaejoong oppa just lent this to me!"  I gasped.  "Don't worry, we have a super duper washing machine, it'll be clean in no time."  Junsu oppa squeaked.  "But I have no clothes!"  Suddenly, shopping bags appeared in front of my face.  "TADAAA!"  Yoochun oppa exclaimed happily.  "Are these for me?  Aww, you don't have to, oppa!" I said as I looked through the bags which are quite full of expensive clothes.  "Wooow!  Thank youuu!!" I really liked the style and designs of the clothes! 

"COME ON!  LET'S EAT!"  Junsu oppa yelled.  The food was already heated by Yoochun oppa so we ate lunch.  After eating, I rested for a little while then I took a nice bath.  I once again remembered the image that flashed through my mind and sobbed a little bit but I tried to control it so oppas won't hear.  After checking that my eyes are not red anymore, I finished my bath and put on the new clothes.

We didn't really do anything much except watch TV and eat almost everything in the pantry.  Then Jaejoong oppa arrived and joined us and we watched a movie.  Then I remembered I left my phone in the bedroom.  "I'll be back." I hurriedly went upstairs and checked my phone.  There were a lot of missed calls, of course, mostly from Yunho oppa.  He must've been surprised to hear a ringing sound.  The phone rang again and it was Jay oppa.

Jay:  I'll be at TokyoCafe in 10mins.

Me:  Ok!  See you soon!

 

I went downstairs and told them.  Jaejoong oppa clapped twice and stood up.  "Let's go!"  The two other oppas stood up as well and turned off everything.  "They're going with us too?"  I asked when I saw them put on their disguises.  "Yep!"  I gulped.  I just hope they won't see Jay oppa.  We left the house after a few minutes and walked to TokyoCafe.  I already saw Jay oppa's car.  I just hope he won't come down or else the three oppas would see him and instantly recognize him.  Unfortunately, he got out of the car as he saw me approach the car and waved at me.  I waved back.  I looked at my other oppas and realized they recognized him already. 

"Park Jaebeom-ssi?"  Yoochun asked softly.  I nodded and awkwardly left them to go to Jay oppa.

 

[A/N]  ANNYEONG!  I missed you!!!! ^___^ Sorry for not updating as soon as possible.  I've been busy with family gatherings and such.  LOL.  Because of my dad.  Hehe..  Anyway, to make up for it, I wrote a loooooong chapter.  BWahahaha.  I hope you like it!

Hello to my 67 subscribers and other readers?  How have you all been?

 

@Lafrezita1 -Hi!  LOL, I updated late butnot on purpose. Heehee!  Yunho should thank Taeminnie, right? Haha! A reunion? Tandadadhuuun!  We just have to wait and see! ;)  Thank you so much for always looking forward to my story! ^_^

@candyforlove -  He will, soon! ^_^ Thanks so much for liking my story! ^_^

@chillyshia - Sorry for the sad parts. T_T I had a hard time writing them too. Hehe.  But happy parts will arrive, SOON SOON SOON! ^_^ *hug* Im glad you love this story!!! Explanation will arrive soooon. BWahahaha. What's onigiri? :))

@blackorchid - More JYJ for yaaah! :)) Taeminnie so cute! :D Yunnie misses you too. *sigh*

@ColorfulWorldNB - Hello! Here's the update! ^_^ I hope you like it! Thanks for loving this story! :D

@jankeira896 - Yey! Im glad my story is cute! ^_^ Welcome to my story!!!