The Effect

Honey Funny Bunny

I laid ________ on the bed.  Pabo, Yunho! I immediately called Sulli.  "Sulli, I forgot to ask you.  Can you please quickly come over here at the house? ________ needs to change into more comfortable clothes. You may stay here for the night."  I heard Sulli talk to another person.  They're still at Zone Bar.  I heard they'll be there until 7am.  Well, those who don't have schedule the next day.  "Okay oppa! i'll be over there." I sighed in relief.  "Thanks Sulli! By the way, who's bringing you over?" I looked at ________.  She seems to be getting redder and redder by the minute.  "SHINee oppas are bringing me over there.  They're going home now so they'll just drop me off. Bye oppa, see you!" 

I looked at ________ and sighed.  I checked my purchase from the pharmacy.  I put the medicine on the bedside table and dashed to the kitchen to get a pitcher of water and a glass.  Then I dashed back to the bedroom.  She's still asleep.  I rushed back to the kitchen to look for my portable stove.  I grabbed packs of noodles then rushed back up.  I have to be ready just in case she wakes up suddenly.  SHe needs food so that she could take her medicine.

Halfway through cooking the noodles, I heard the doorbell.  Finally! I went to open the door.  "Quick Sulli, let's go." I led her to the bedroom.  "Her clothes and everything you need are in the closet." SUlli saw ________ and gasped. "Omo, oppa! She's so red!" I sighed. Sulli looked at me, "Please go out now oppa.  I'll just call you when I'm done." Before closing the door I said, "Thanks so much, Sulli.  By the way, please don't eat the noodles.  That's for ________. I'll make something for you downstairs." She looked at me then looked at the noodles.  She laughed.  "Don't worry oppa, I won't." I smiled then closed the door.

I fixed the guest bedroom then made some snacks for Sulli in the kitched.  AFter a few minutes, she appeared.  "She's now in her pajamas now, oppa." I smiled then said, "Thank you, Sulli.  Here, eat first then you may sleep in the guest bedroom after. I'll check on ________ now.  Goodnight!" She sat down. "Anything for my unnie, oppa! Thanks for the snacks, too.  Goodnight!"

I went back to the bedroom.  She's still asleep.  I smiled.  She's wearing her favorite pajamas. I checked the noodles.  It's cooked now.  I sat on the bed.  ________ baby, how could you be careless? Strawberry juice.  I chuckled softly.  Pabo, ________.  I brushed her bangs then kissed her forehead.  I laid down beside her, snuggled closer to her and after checking that she's really comfortable, I fell asleep.

After a few hours...

I heard somebody gasping for air.  I realized it was ________and she abruptly sat up.  She suddenly got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I quickly followed her and I saw her hunched over the toilet, throwing up.  I rushed over to her after grabbing some tissues.  "Sweetheart..." I held her hair away from her face.  She keeps throwing up pink liquid.  I waited for her to finish up.  "Here, baby." I passed her the tissues.  "Thanks,oppa.." She went to the sink to wash up. She saw her reflection on the mirror.  She gasped.  "Omo! Oppa, I'm so red!!" She looked at her arms which were flaming red.  Her neck and chest were red too.  "Oppa..." She started to tear up.  "Don't worry baby, here." I led her to the bed.  I heated the noodles. "Eat this first so you could eat your medicine."  She sniffed.  "But oppa, I didn't drink any alcohol." I blew on the noodles to cool then began to feed her.  She opened and chewed.  "Sweetheart, the pink drink you were drinking wasn't strawberry juice at all.  It had vodka and butterscotch schnapps in it."  I scooped another spoonful and fed her.  She whined, "But it tasted so good and sweet!!"

 

YOUR POV

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGH!! How could I be so careless? I was drinking alcohol all that time?! I wanted to hit my head on the bedpost.  But it had an awesome taste.  Huhuhu.  My head hurts.  My body feels hot.  I'm so red.  I feel like I wanted to throw up again.  I heard oppa chuckle.  "Yeah, it tasted so sweet that you drank 3 glasses of it. ________-ah where did you get that drink from?"  I bit my lip.  I'm so stuuuuuuuuuuupid for randomly drinking somebody else's drink.  Pabo, _______! I couldn't remember anything afterwards.  Omo! I hope I didn't do anything stupid!

"Oppa.... Did I do anything at the club when I was drunk?" I shyly asked him.  I have never been drunk before so this is my first time.  He thought for a moment. "Well, aside from dancing on top of the table, pulling Key's hair, slapping Taemin, throwing Onew's chickens away, yelling at the top of your lungs, laughing like a hyena, pushing Henry and Leeteuk hyung, stomping on Kyuhyun's PSP, punching Jungmo, hiding Siwon's rosary and spilling a drink on Sungmin's phone....." I choked on my noodles.  Is he serious?! Do I turn into a violent person when drunk? I swear I'm never drinking anything again! I'll just stick to friggin water! I coughed and wheezed.  Yunho oppa laughed and put the bowl of noodles down.  "Relax baby, I'm just kidding." I kept on coughing.  Arrrrgh.  I hate oppa for always teasing me.  I slapped him.  He laughed some more. "You didn't do anything baby.  You just slept on Taemin's shoulder afterwards.  Calm down."  He hugged me until I calmed down.  "OPPPPAAAA!!" He laughed, picked up the bowl of noodles then continued to feed me. 

I finished my bowl of noodles then drank the medicine.  I'm so red.  I hope these red patches won't be itchy tomorrow.  I guess I got tired after what happened and fell asleep after going under the covers.

 

YUNHO'S POV

She fell asleep again.  I hope tomorrow she's okay already.  Please God, let her be okay. I prayed as I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

[A/N]  Aww! Isn't Yunho oppa so sweet?  So what will happen to you tomorrow?  Will you be okay? It'll be his dayoff tomorrow.  What will you guys be doing?

Hello to my 15 SUBSCRIBERS! ^_^

@chillyshia  - You got it right! She's allergic to alcohol. Uh-oh. LOL.

@sparkfiree - Hi there! ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed my story! Keep on reading! ^_^