Ayyy...Girl

Honey Funny Bunny

 

"So you better sleep now, baby. You need to have lotsa energy for tomorrow." I nodded and closed my eyes.  And within minutes, we both fell asleep.

The next morning...

Hello Hello Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo
Hello Hello Jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
Hello Hello Naega jom sotuljin mollado
Who knows eojjeom uri Jal dweljido molla

My phone alarm rang.. I groaned and turned the alarm off.  I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock.  5am. I stretched on the bed and slowly got up, careful not to wake Yunho oppa. I dragged myself to the closet then to the bathroom to start my morning rituals. Hehe.

I just finished my shower when oppa knocked on the bathroom. "________-! Somebody's calling your phone!" Who could it be? Haish. "Oppa, who is it?" I asked as I put on my bathrobe. "It's Taemin!!" I wonder why. I quickly opened the door and took my phone. "Thanks and sorry for waking you up, oppa!" I flipped the phone open.

Me: Yobosaeyo?

Taemin: Nooniiiie! Good morning! But please don't get mad noonie.. imsorrynooniebutsomethingcameupsowehavetocancelourplantoday. Boohoo.

M: Good morning Taeminnie! *laughs* What? What did you say again?

T: *takes a deep sigh* Noonie, i'm sorry noonie but something came up so we have to cancel our plan today. I wanna cry! I've been so excited for today, noonie! So when I heard that SHINee's photoshoot was rescheduled today, I felt tears in my eyes but I held it in coz hyungs might make fun of me.

M: Aww, Taeminnie, it's okay, don't be sad anymore. We'll just rescheduled our plan some other day, okay? And maybe we can reschedule it on a day that more people could come with us too, right? So please don't be sad, Taeminnie.. You don't want Shawols to see you sad in the pictures, right? So smile now, Taeminnie.

T: *sigh* Okay noonie. Maybe some people could go with us if we reschedule it. Thank you noonie. And sorry too if I caused you trouble today.  I'll call Sungmin hyung now to tell him. Bye noonie! Good morning again. Heehee.

M: It's okay Taeminnie, no worries. Good morning too, again. Say hi to Sungmin oppa for me. Annyeong!

*sigh* At least Taeminnie seemed to be less sad as he said 'heehee'. I'm sad too coz i've been so excited for today.  I guess the snacks that I made were for nothing.  I put on fresh pajamas then went back to bed to try to sleep again.

 

YUNHO's POV

I woke up when I felt the bed move since I wasn't in deep sleep yet.  I peeked then saw ________ carefully lying down beside me.  "Sweetheart, why are you back to bed?" I asked, confused. She turned to face me. "Oppa, we're not gonna go to the amusement park anymore.  SHINee has a sudden photoshoot later. It was rescheduled today. So....." Oh no, she had been so excited for it! I remember her happy face last night and my heart ached.

"Aww.. Baby.." I put my arm around her. "Do you want me to punch the one who rescheduled their photoshoot? Who is he? Where is he, huh? Who is he? Is he the president of the world? Is he? Is he?" I attempted to lift her mood. She giggled.  "Oppa! It's okay.. We'll just go there some other day. And maybe you could go with us too, right?" She smiled but I could tell she's just covering up her dissappointment. I kissed her cheek. "Yup! So schedule it when i'm free, arasso?" She nodded and smiled. "Thanks oppa! But what about the sandwiches I made last night..." She pouted. "Don't worry, we'll bring them later to the dance practice. Now let's go back to sleep." She snuggled closer to me. "Saranghae, oppa." I hugged her. "Saranghae, ________." I smiled then we fell asleep.

 

After a few hours...

I woke up around 11am.  I quickly ran my schedule for today in my head.  Dance practice at 2pm, 5pm rehearsal for later's performance then the actual performance.  Hmm, not too bad.  I tried to get up but I realized ________ is sleeping on my right arm.  I carefully lifted her head up and put in on a pillow.  Aigoo~ I couldn't feel my arm.  

I prepared the things that i'm gonna bring later then went to shower.  After that, I heard ________ turn on the TV and switched to MTV.  She adores music so much. Not because I'm an idol but she's just born with an ipod plugged to her ears. I went downstairs to join her.  

Let’s do it, Flashing light
Have the time of your life

My ears perked up.  I know that song, it's JYJ.  I hurried towards the living room and I saw the people whom I love and missed so much.

Living it up for tonight
yeah she living it up for tonight
Ayyy girl, I tried to make you my baby
ayy girl, instead you make me go crazy

It's the first time I saw their video since I had been too busy lately.  My heart gave a squeeze.  I guess they're doing fine on their own. That's good, I convinced myself.  They're managing.  They're happy.  They look well.  I watched them until my vision became blurried because of some tears attempting to fall.  I quickly wiped them away, thankful that ________ hasn't noticed me yet. 

Like me, her eyes were transfixed on the screen, her head bobbing up and down with hanging open.  It's like she's bewitched by JYJ or something.  I looked back at the screen.  They made a very good video, very catchy.  I'm happy for them, they finally got what they wanted.  But I really do hope that someday, we'd be back together as a 5-member DBSK.

The video ended and another song came up.  I went to the couch and sat beside ________.  "Oppa!" She seemed startled. "What?" I asked as I leaned on the couch.  "Nothing..." She hugged me and kissed my cheek. I felt like she was apologizing.  I chuckled. 

 

YOUR POV

Omo! I wonder if oppa saw me watching JYJ? I wonder if he watched too? I hugged him and kissed him.  I felt guilty even though I shouldn't even feel that way.  Okay, maybe there's a reason.  I admit, Jaejoong oppa was so HOT in that video! If I were just an ordinary girl, I could've drooled right there and then while watching the video.  Like, seriously, how did he turn into someone so perfect? Is he even a human being? I may be exaggerating, I don't know.  But every angle of his face was just....drool worthy.  

Yoochun oppa totally rocked the long hair and eyeliner look.  But I couldn't help but cringe at Junsu oppa's white outfit.  Who the heck dressed him up?!  Sorry if I offended anybody but that's just how I felt when I saw him.  But all in all, the video is sooo gooood! Hmm, maybe i'll put it on my ipod.  The choreography was AWESOME too! Maybe I should learn the dance. Omo! I'm a fangirl!  Besides, they're my oppas too so there's nothing wrong with it, right? Hehehe.

I felt my stomach grumble.  I'm hungry! "Oppa, what are we gonna eat for lunch? Hmm, what about the sandwiches I made? I kinda made a lot. Heehee, I don't want it to go to waste." He nodded and we went to the kitchen.  i took out the sandwiches from the basket.  And so we ate and left some for the practice later.  Then I cleaned up as oppa got ready for the practice.  i got ready too then after buying more food for our lunch (since the sandwiches didn't really satisfy our hunger) we went on our way to SM Bldg.  

 

 

[A/N] Suprise! I made another chapter for today.  How was it, my dear readers? <3

A fun chapter is upnext but i'll post it tomorrow.  Well, till then! :)