Craving for YunJae?

Honey Funny Bunny

"Oppa..."  She whispered after watching the video.  My heart jumped.  "Yes baby?"  I asked, going closer to her.  "I'm sorry, oppa.  I'm sorry for doubting you."  She burst into tears. 

 

I quickly hugged her.  "Hey baby, ssshh. It's okay.  Let's just forget everything, arasso?  It's done now.  It's okay.  Don't cry anymore.  I should be the one saying sorry, not you.  Ssshh.  It's okay."  I comforted and wiped her tears.  After a few minutes, she nodded and pulled away.  "But oppa, forgive me?"  She asked, looking into my eyes.  "But -"  She shook her head.  "Please?"  She asked again.  I nodded.  "Okay.  I will as long as you forgive me too?"  She nodded and smiled.  "Seriously, sweets, you didn't do anything wrong."  I said while wiping her nose with my bare hand.  "But still.."

She stood up and took a roll of tissue.  She went back to bed and wiped my hands.  "Oppooh!"  She exclaimed, smiling up at me.  My heart squeezed due to happiness.  How I miss hearing that!  I suddenly felt a surge of butterflies in my tummy.  "I thought I'd never hear that again!"  I said and was about to kiss her lips.  To my surprise, one of her hands was on my chest stopping me, and the other on . 

I literally felt my happiness drop down.  Like my heart did a free fall from the tallest building in the world.  "But..why?  I thought we're okay already?"

 

YOUR POV

I looked at his sad and disappointed face.  I squished his face with my hands.  "We are, Oppooh."  I almost giggled at his fishy face.  He pouted.  I looked at his cute pouting lips.  I had the urge to kiss him but I controlled myself.  "Then why can't I kiss you?"  He asked with furrowed eyebrows. 

I released his face.  "Coz... Those lovely lips last touched another girl's lips.  If you kiss me, then that would be like having an indirect kiss with her, Oppooh."  I .  "B-b-but, but I already brushed my teeth and wiped my lips so many times!  And I already kissed your head earlier!"  He reasoned but I shook my head. "But still Oppooh!"   He messed his hair up in frustration.  "Then what do I have to do?"  He asked.  "I thought you'd never ask that.  Well, Jaejoong's here, you know."  I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

He got what I was trying to say and his eyes widened. "NO!  I WON'T KISS JAEJOONG!  NOT NOW, NOT EVER!"  I laughed.  "Come on, Oppooh!  You can do it!  Then you can kiss me afterwards!  I don't mind having an indirect kiss with Jaejoong oppa."  I said the last sentence with a low voice.  "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"  He yelled.  I nodded.  "Come on now, Oppooh!  Let's go find them!"  I took his hand and dragged him outside the bedroom.  "AISH!"  He complained.

When we got outside the bedroom, we found Junsu walking in the hallway.  I felt Oppooh stiffen.  Junsu oppa stopped walking as well, with a surprised look on his face.  "Wha- what's happening?"  Junsu oppa asked.  I let go of Oppooh's arm and walked towards Junsu oppa.  "Junsu oppa~"  I said in a singsong voice and caught him in my arms.  "What?  What are you doing?  Annyeong hyung."  He said as I placed him in front of Oppooh.  "Annyeong, Junsu.  It's been a long time."  Oppooh replied. 

"Aren't you gonna say something?"  I whispered in Junsu oppa's ear.  I tightened my grip around him.  Oppooh looked at me, puzzled.  "Eh, hyung..."  Junsu started and rubbed his nape.  "Hyung, I'm sorry for what I said in my tweet, I didn't mean it.  Promise! Hyung, saranghaeyo."  I was a bit surprised with his direct-to-the-point statement.  I looked at Oppooh and saw him smile.  "Ahh, Su.  Is that so?  Come here!"  He said and pulled Junsu for a hug.  I released him so he could hug Oppooh back.

I smiled at the scene in front of me.  They were hugging tightly and telling each other that they miss each other.  I thought of something again.  I clapped and they broke the hug.  "Oppooh, since Junsu oppa's here...." I started and Oppooh quickly got away from Junsu oppa.  "NO!  I WON'T KISS HIM!"  Junsu oppa, hearing everything backed away from us.  "Why?!  What's with the kissing?"  He asked, confused but curious.

I turned to him.  "Well, I don't want to have an indirect kiss with the girl so I asked him to kiss Jaejoong oppa before me or else he won't ge to kiss me forever."  His eyes widened.  "YOU'RE CRAZY!"  Junsu oppa exclaimed while pointing at me.  I laughed and just winked at him. I grabbed Oppooh's hand and pulled him downstairs, where I heard noise.  Even though it's already late, this household was awake.

We found Jaejoong oppa and Oppooh groaned.  "Please tell me you're not serious."  Oppooh whined.  "I am, oppooh."  I smiled wickedly at him.  "Jaejoongie oppaaa~"  I called, smiling sweetly at him.  The three of them, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Changmin oppas looked at us and smiled.  "Oh good!  You guys are okay now!"  Yoochun oppa clapped.  I smiled.  "YUP!"  I then pulled Oppooh with me while going to Jaejoong oppa.  "Then what's with the face, hyung?"  Changmin oppa asked, looking at Oppooh's distraught face.  "Coz she's crazy!"  Junsu exclaimed. 

I pushed Oppooh in front of Jaejoong oppa.  "Jaejoongie hyuuuung.  Help me."  Oppooh pleaded and grabbed Jaejoong oppa's face.  He started to lean towards Jaejoong oppa.  My eyes widened at the scene and my mouth hang open.  Though I'm smiling!  (err, you get what I mean? LOL)  "YAH!  YAH!  YAH!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?  GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!"  A surprised Jaejoong said and tried to pry Oppooh's hands from his face.  The others just watched in amusement. 

"YAH!  ______!  WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING!?"  Jaejoong oppa yelled as he struggled to get Oppooh's face away from him.  "YEY FOR YUNJAE!"  Yoochun oppa jumped up and down.  "Stay still!  Just one kiss with you then she'll let me kiss her again!"  Oppooh exclaimed.  "WHAT?!  Why am I part of your punishment????"  Jaejoong oppa asked.  "Coz she's crazy!"  Junsu oppa exclaimed again.  I glared at him.  "Well, I didn't want to have an indirect kiss with the girl so...pleeeaaase Jaejoongie oppa?"  I in and gave him the puppiest-dog look I could manage.

"AISH! Fine!  Just one, right?"  He asked and shut his eyes.  I was stunned.  I didn't know he'd agree so fast.  Heck, I didn't know he'd agree at all!  Oppooh started to lean towards Jaejoong oppa again.  And when their lips were only 2 inches apart, "OKAY!  STOP!  I WAS JUST FOOLING WITH YOU GUYS!"  The two men quickly got away from each other and breathed a sigh of relief.  I laughed they stared at me with expressions I couldn't read.  Uh-oh.

"Uhm, sorry?"  I meekly said as they started to come to me.  I backed away and ran.  "YAH! KIM ______!!!!!  GET BACK HERE!!!"  Jaejoong oppa and Oppooh shouted as they ran after me.  "I'm sorry, okay!  I was just kidding!!!"  I shouted back as I ran around the house.  I looked back and saw them with pillows in the hands.  "Come on!  Where's your humor oppas?"  I looked back again and saw that THE FIVE OF THEM ARE RUNNING AFTER ME!  "YAH!  Why are you three running after me as well??!?!?! NO FAIIIIR!"  I ran and ran and they chased and chased. 

"HEEEEEEEELLLLLP!!  I'M SORRY OKAAAY?"  I screamed as I got outside and ran through the yard.  I ran to the backyard and into the arms of Jaejoong oppa.  "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"  I screamed as we fell to the ground.  The others caught up and they started hitting me with pillows.  I couldn't help but laugh.  They laughed too but kept on hitting me with the pillows.  "I'M SORRY!"  I said between laughter. 

Oppooh stopped hitting me with the pillow and kissed my lips.  "EEEEWWWW!!! GET A ROOM!! HYUNG, MY EYES!!!  DISGUSTING!!!!"  The 4 of them complained and stopped hitting me.  After the kiss, I grabbed a pillow and hit Oppooh.  "That's for kissing me without my consent!"  I told him.  "Consent conshment!"  Oppooh said and they helped me up. 

"Sheesh!  I'm tired!"  Junsu oppa said as we all entered the living room after dusting ourselves off.  We all lay down in the living room's carpet to rest.  Jaejoong oppa opened the TV.  We all watched until we didn't know that all of us fell asleep.

 

The next morning...

I felt somebody shake me.. "______, wake up!"  Changmin oppa said.  "Whhhaaat?"  I sleepily asked.  "Look to your left."  I did as he said and my eyes widened because I saw

Oppooh hugging Jaejoongie oppa, well, more like spooning Jaejoongie oppa from behind while they peacefully sleep.

 

 

[A/N]  Yeey! AN update! LOL..  How ish everybody?  Here's a YunJae treat for you guys, I hope you enjoyed it. LOL! Naughty ______!  Isn't she? LOL!

Hello to my dear 75 subscribers (LOL, it didn't increase, I hope my story isn't boring!) ^_^

 

@Glamourkitty - Hello! I'm glad you loved it!  Yeah, she's whacked up in the head!  Poor Yunho and ____!  Welcome! :D

@heyloves - Is the worst really over? I really don't know.. *wiggles eyebrows*  LOl.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this fun chapter. ;)

@QueenB_doll - Yunho's soo sweet. I hope we all experience that kind of sweetness. :)) Yey, I'm glad you're into my fic!  Thank God the prob's over!!!

@chillyshia - Sorry for making you wait so long chinggu!! ANyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.  I'm glad that Rina is out of the picture and left Yunho alone!!!

@PiiGs01 - Yey! Thank you! ^_^

@VivanLuvDBSK - Yup! LEt's breathe a sigh of relief. Haha. ;)

@ jankeira896 - Welove happy chapters, don't we? ^_^

@fluffyunicorn - You're welcome! :D I hope you like the next chpater!

@Lafrezita1 - I'm glad it made you happy! Yey!  Oh, you'r ethe only one who commented about it! LOL.  The gathering was fun!  We watched concerts and had games. ;)

@candyforlove  - You're welcome! ;) Thank you so much for loving my story!

@blackorchid - LOL! 2am's Changmin really surprised me with his hotness! *sizzlesizzle*

@hotkey - Hello!  Welcome to my story!  I hope you'll continue to support this.  Thank you so much! ^____^