Oh, Twitter!

Honey Funny Bunny

 

I just nodded and sighed.  "Well, okay.  I believe you.  May I hold the bear?" She looked at me suspiciously but gave me the bear nonetheless.  I looked at the bear for a few seconds then I tossed it to the back of the car without caring where it would land. "OPPA!!!" ________ gasped as she tried to see where it landed.  "What do you need it for? You don't need it! We already have Bambi, Jennifer and Coleen!!! What would they think if you suddenly brought home a bear????"  I chuckled. "Oppa~ That was mean!!!!" She whined, crossed her arms and sulked.  I chuckled again and patted her head as we drove away.

 

"Oppa, can we stop by the market?  We don't have anything for dinner yet." I pointed at bags the back. "Don't worry, I bought food on the way back to the mall." She clapped her hands. "Okay then!"

We arrived at the house and did our own usual routine. We were both online in my room when I suddenly heard ________'s squeal of delight.  I saw her looking at her laptop that's placed on the table, smiling while biting her thumb nail.  I wanted to ask her what it was about since I'm curious but then I decided to just leave her alone.

I kept on surfing when I suddenly learned about Junsu's tweet that seemed to be against me.  I quickly checked if it really was from his own twitter account and indeed, I saw it.  I seemed to stop breathing for a second.  I got hurt because of what he said, it seemed like our friendship just went down the drain.  But I also got hurt because of what he said to the people who sacrificed for TVXQ's career as he mention them as 'enemies'. 

I tried to breathe normally until I could find a reason why he tweeted that.  Maybe it was just because of the hype surrounding us that his feelings got carried away? Maybe.  I wonder if the other 2 feel the same way about me.  Are they really mad at me? Was I that bad of a leader? Did I fail as a leader?  Those are the questions that i've been asking myself ever since the group split apart.  And even until now, I'm still hurt with the way how things turned up.

I heard ________ gasp.  I guess she already saw Junsu's tweet. Then she approached me and sat on the bed too.  "Oppa..."  She quietly said with her arms outreached for a hug.  I put my laptop on the bed and accepted her hug.  She kissed my cheek.  "Oppa.. You know what? You're the bestest oppa in the world!!" I hugged her tighter and smiled. 

We stayed like that for a few minutes then she asked me, "Oppa.. Are you mad?" I sighed.  "Nope, I'm not.  I'm just a tiny bit upset but it'll pass.  Don't worry."  She nodded.  "But you know oppa, I'm quite mad at Junsu oppa."  I pulled back a little from our hug.  "Sweetheart, don't be mad at him.  I'm sure he was just carried away and emotional... And he has his reasons... And remember, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have met, right?" She nodded and broke our hug. 

She positioned herself so that we're both leaning against the headboard with her head resting on my shoulder while I finished my online activities and shut my laptop down and put it away.  I took her hand in mine and I realiized she fell asleep.  I rested my head against hers and I closed my eyes too. 

I had a nap for about 20 minutes.  I woke up ________ before she gets a stiff neck.  She went back to her computer while I prepared dinner.

We ate dinner, cleaned the dishes then went to watch Sungmin's The President.  It's a really good series, very intellectual that's why ________ and I like it.  Not only it stars Sungmin but the plot and twists are enjoyable.  It's a complete package with drama, action, comedy and romance.  We watched a few more shows then went upstairs to prepare for sleeping time. 

When we were both on the bed, I remembered her squeal earlier.  "Babe, still awake?" I whispered.  "No." She whispered back.  I chuckled and pinched her nose then she slapped my hand away.  I moved closer to her.  "I heard you squeal earlier.  What was it about?"  She thought for a moment. "Oh... That..." She smiled then the smile disappeared suddenly and looked at me.  "Oppa, i'm really sleepy now.  Can we just talk about it tomorrow?" I could tell she's hiding something from me.  "No, it's still early for you.  Spill."  She squirmed away from me. 

"Well, I got this invitation oppa.  A direct message on twitter.  An invitation to a reunion with my childhood friends.  It's been years since we saw each other got together and so you know, we all missed each other."  I smiled but still confused why she wouldn't wanna tell me now.  "That's great!  So what is this reunion all about?"  She bit her lip.  "Uhm.. It'll happen in a few days..  It was short notice coz the inviter's schedule suddenly became free.  You see, there will be 8 of us going, I think... Uhm.. And the reunion will be on a private island and... it'll be for 5 days..."  My eyes widened. "BWO?! So you mean you'll be gone for 5 days?!?!"  She sighed and nodded. 

"But why should it be 5 days?! Can't you just be there for only 3 days?? How could we be apart for 5 days?!" She groaned.  "But oppa, don't you think it'll be healthy for us to be away from each other every once in a while?  We've been stuck to each other like glue ever since I moved here.  Besides, my friends and i missed each other for ages so we need to catch up.  And I think 5 days are too short for it.  Don't you think so? So pleaaase, allow me to go.  Okay? Okay?" She has a point.  I hate it when she's right at these situations.  Now she's giving me her puppy dog look.

"Ara, arasso! Okay then, you may go.  Who sent the invitation, by the way?"  She looked away from me and tried to fake a yawn.  "Now i'm really sleepy oppa.  Let's go to sleep, good night oppa."  She closed her eyes without even giving me a kiss.  "YAH!!! I know you're hiding something from me! Answer me or else I'll tickle you!" I started to tickle her.  Oh, how she hates tickles.

"OPPA STOP! Okay, I'll answer you!  But promise me you still let me go on the reunion, okay?"  I stopped my tickles.  "Okay."  "Say you promise!"   "I promise you can still go to the reunion.  Now tell me who sent you the invitation."  She buried her face in the pillow and said, "Pakjebm"  I couldn't understand what she said coz her answer was muffled.  "Who?"  She grunted.  "It's Park Jaebom." 

I was startled by her answer.  I took the pillow away and she whined.  "2PM's Jay Park?"  She nodded.  "You promised oppa!"  I couldn't believe it.  I  couldn't believe I just let her go on a stupid trip with him!  Pabo, Yunho! Why didn't you ask her sooner before you allowed her to go?!  No wonder she 'squealed' earlier.  Now if this day couldn't get any worse....

Now I really don't want her to go to that stupid silly reunion for 5 days especially if she'll be with her ex-boyfriend/first love!!!!!

 

 

Oooh, I sense something coming up!! LOL.

How are all of you?  I've been busy lately since ss3 Manila is coming up. Wee! I'm so excited! ^_^

Thanks for reading this update! Sorry it took a while...

 

@ chillyshia- Yup, he is sooo the jealous type! Haha! Thanks for reading! :)