A Little Tease Wouldn't Hurt

Honey Funny Bunny

"So oppa, what are we gonna do today?" She asked me after drinking water.  "Well, what do you wanna do sweetheart?"

 

YOUR POV

Aigoo~! I feel fine.  I'm not having any trouble breathing.  And i don't have any hangover or headache (which is weird). Thank God.  But I'm still red.  I wonder what we'll do today.  To be honest, I don't feel like doing anything.  I just wanna bum around the house.  "I don't know, oppa.  I just wanna relax.  Besides, I haven't checked my shop in two days." 

I have an online shop selling cute customized apparels and accessories.  My parents own a clothing company.  After I graduated from university, they let me open my own business.  I decided to start an online one, since it's much easier to handle, especially now that my parents are on a business trip for 2 years. 

6 months had passed since they went away and they let me stay at Yunho-oppa's house.  Of course, they couldn't find somebody else better to take care of me than him.  I have no brothers nor sisters and my relatives are either dead or out of the country.  So they had no choice but to trust Yunho oppa and leave me in his hands.  But they didn't leave without seriously warning oppa though, to not doing anything bad to me.  Or else he'd wish he was never born. *shudders*  My dad made oppa solemnly swear to him, no monkey business!

But seriously, with or without my parents around, we won't do anything "inappropriate".  In our almost 3 year-relationship, we never went beyond kissing and hugging.  Yes, he IS that respectful.  That's why I trust him.  My mom knows about that too.  Maybe that's why she was able to convince dad to just let me stay.  And i'm grateful to them because they trust me too.

I sighed.  I miss my parents.

"So you don't wanna go out today?  That's good.  Let's just stay at home and rest." He patted my head and we both took the bowls and pot down to the kitchen.  "I'll clean the dishes oppa."  I said as I started to pull my sleeves up my arms in front of the sink.  "Yah! Aniyo, I'll do it. Just go ahead and rest." He said as he came over. 

 

YUNHO'S POV

"But why?! It's not like i'm so sick or something!" She whined and pouted.  "Hey, bratty!" I chuckled and flicked her forehead.  "I'm not a brat! I even wanna do a housechore!" She said as she swatted my hand away.  "Fine, fine.  But go take a shower first, arasso?" I asked. "Neh! Hmph!" She said as she stomped away.  Why do I love that girl? I chuckled.

 

YOUR POV

I entered the bathroom and started to take off my pajamas when my head snapped up.  OMO! My clothes last night! What happened to them?!  How did I get into these pajamas?! I don't remember putting them on!! Oh no!! Did oppa....? Was oppa the one who..? Did he see anything?! I looked inside my pajamas and saw that I'm wearing different undergarments than last night. OMO!!!!!!

I rushed downstairs and looked for him.  I saw him in the living room and was about to turn on the television.  "OPPA!" I yelled.  He was startled and dropped the tv remote.  "What?" He asked as he put his hand on his chest. 

 

YUNHO'S POV

Sheeesh! What's up with these girls today?! Why do they like suprising the living daylights out of me?! I rubbed my chest to calm my pumping heart.

 

YOUR POV

I kept my distance from him.  "My clothes!" He looked at me confused.  "What about your clothes?" He asked, puzzled.  "What happened to my clothes?!" I half-yelled.  I'm panicking already! "They're in the laundry basket already. Why?" How could he not get what I'm saying???? Is he acting all innocent now and playing dumb with me??? "How.. How did I get into these pajamas??" I finally asked him.  "Oh. Oooooohh!" He said as he realized now what i'm trying to ask him.  He grinned like a cheshire cat  "Me."  He said.

"What do you mean you?!" He stood up and walked towards me.  I stepped backwards until my back hit the wall.  I crossed my arms over my chest to hide my body even though i'm still in my pajamas.  He stopped and leaned towards me.  "It was me.  It was all me baby." He smiled wickedly then his lips.  I felt like cold water was poured over me.  How could he~! I trusted him!!! How could he take advantage of me that way?!? Omooo! What if my parents found out? Would I tell them? Should I tell them? Where will I sleep tonight?! Lots of questions ran through my head as seconds passed by.  I felt embarrassed, sad, betrayed and hurt.

 

YUNHO'S POV

"How.. How did I get into these pajamas??" She asked me. "Oh. Oooooohh!" I finally understood what she was trying to ask me.  Kekeke. My teasing self overtook me.  I grinned and said, "Me."

Keke. Let's see what her reaction would be.  "What do you mean you?" I stood up as she asked me again.  I walked towards her and she walked backwards.  I kept on grinning.  Her back is on the wall now.  I could tell she got scared because she crossed her arms over her body.  Kekeke. She's so cute! "It was me.  It was all me baby."  I grinned and I my lips to more.  Her eyes widened and we stared at each other.  She looked down for a few seconds.  She looked at me.  She blinked.  Then I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

I gasped and immediately cupped her face and wiped her tear, now tears, away.  "Baby, why are you crying?" She slapped me, pushed me away then ran upstairs.  I followed her upstairs.  She couldn't have believed me! She knows I'd never do anything like that to her!

Oh, sh*t.

 

YOUR POV

I couldn't control my emotions anymore.  I cried as I ran upstairs to the bedroom and locked the door.  I threw myself on the bed and sobbed on the pillow.  How could he break my trust like this? I thought he's different from all of the other guys out there!  I heard him try to open the door.  "Go away!" I yelled.  Then the door opened. Of course he has a key to his own room.  I went under the blanket and hid there as he came towards the bed.

"Sweetheart, please don't cry anymore! I'm sorry, i was just kidding.  It wasn't really me.  I called Sulli to come over here last night so that she could change your clothes.  Believe me, baby. It wasn't me. I was just teasing.  Sorry ________-ah. Please forgive me. You know I'd never do anything like that to you. " He explained quickly as he hugged me and tried to take the blankets off me.

 

YUNHO'S POV

I opened the door and saw her under the blankets, sobbing.  I feel so bad and guilty now.  I couldn't believe what I just did.  I explained myself and hugged the lump of blanket.  I tried to see her face but she pulled the blanket closer to her.  I don't think she accepted my explanation. 

I took my mobile phone and called Sulli.  "Yobosaeyo?" Thank God she picked up! I put her on loudspeaker so ________-ah could hear our conversation:

Me: Sulli! Where were you last night after the party?

Sulli: Huh? Aren't you Yunho oppa? I was there at your house last night, remember?

M: Really? Why were you here?

S: Omo! Oppa, what's happening to you? You called me because you wanted me to change unnie's clothes right?

M: So were you able to change her clothes?

S: Oppa, are you on drugs? Of course I did! Dont  you remember I clothed her in starry pajama? 

M: Oh, right! She's in her starry pajamas right now! What else did you see last night here in the bedroom?

S: You're so weird, oppa.  Hmm, last night I saw a pot of noodles and a portable stove in the bedroom.  You even told me not to eat it coz you made that for unnie.

M: But how come you weren't here when your unnie woke up?

S: Didn't I tell you this morning oppa? I had to rush home to the dorm. A car even honked in front of your house.  And you gave me the whole pack of muffins, which tasted great by the way.  I shared them with my f(x) unnies. Thanks again oppa!

M: Oh, so the pack of muffins is gone now, right? But please, tell me one more time and be honest with me, who changed ________'s clothes.

S: You're starting to creep me out, oppa.  I told you, it was me! Nobody else! Oh, by the way, I'll just give unnie her clothes back when we see each other again, okay? I got to go now, oppa. I hope you didn't bang your head or something. Please tell unnie to feel well soon, bye!

M: Bye, Sulli! Thank you once again for last night and today. And don't worry, I didn't bang my head.  I just want ________-ah to know that it was you who changed her clothes. Thanks and annyeong!

S: Annyeong!

I closed my phone and looked at ________-ah.  I put my head on her blanket-covered body.  "Now do you believe me now, baby? Please forgive me..."  No reaction.  But at least she's not crying anymore.  Aigoo~! DId she fall asleep?! When?! Did she even hear my conversation with Sulli?! Aigoo~ Was that phone call a waste?! I shook her gently.  Still no reaction. I took the blanket off her.  Sheesh, she sure did keep the blanket wrapped tightly around her.  I managed to take it off her and I sighed.  She's asleep.  I layed down beside her and I wrapped my arm over her waist. 

Hmm, weird.  Her waist's not moving up and down like it's supposed to do coz it's a sign that a person's breathing. 

Breathing... OH MY GOD!  I quickly sat up and put my cheek close to her nose and mouth to check if she's breathing or not.  I didn't feel any air on my cheek!! "________! ________-ah!" I panicked.  I picked her up in my arms and rushed downstairs. 

DID SHE SUFFOCATE UNDER THE BLANKET due to lack of oxygen?! 

I knew I should've ripped the blankets open as soon as I saw her wrapped with it from head to toe.

I clicked open the car while still carrying her and put her gently in the car.

SHOOT! We're still wearing house clothes and bedroom slippers.  No need to change!

I hurried to the driver's seat and started the engine and drove to the hospital.

"Please just hang in there, sweetheart." I said as I tried to hold back my tears.

 

 

[A/N]  I gave a little background of ________. :) Whew! What a long chapter! What do you guys think? Yunho is such a tease! Omo! ________'s not even fully back to her normal color and now there's something wrong with her again?! What's happening to them?? Tsktsktsk.  What a chapter, huh? Please await the next chapter!!!

Hello to my 17 subscribers! :)

@chillyshia - I love chocolate porridge, lol! You should try some soon. :) Thanks for reading my story! :)