Oh, Gee!

Honey Funny Bunny

Suddenly, her face showed a look of surprise followed by furrowing of her eyebrows and scrunching of her face.  I hurriedly walked towards them, thinking that Joon said something rude or anything that had upset her.  Upon nearing them, I heard her ask, "He said I'm single!?"  Joon nodded as I stopped behind Joon and gulped.  ______ saw me and gave a me a glare and looked back at Joon.  "Well, he's right.. I am single!"  She confirmed.

 

"BABY!!!!"  I blurted out in shock to what she just said and to prevent her from saying anything more.  She widened her eyes at me and I realized what I had done.  I had to think fast as Joon was starting to turn around.  "Baby baby, gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby.  Oh neomu bukkeureowo chyeodabol su eobseo.  Sarange ppajyeosseo suju-"  I sang to cover up what I just did.

"Oh, hyung!  You're here!"  Joon greeted.  "Ah.  Y-yeah.  Did you hear, I was singing Gee by SNSD?"  I asked and I heard a giggle.  I looked and saw it was ______, covering with her hands and her eyes showing laughter.  "Yeah, hyung."  He replied and looked at me w/ a weird expession.

"Oh, may we sit with you guys?  There's no vacant tables left."  And without waiting for an answer, I plopped myself on the seat beside ______.  I saw Joon look to his right and left while ______ poked the side of my tummy.  I gulped.  I knew he saw that there were still plenty of vacant tables around us.  "Sure, hyung."  He said, somehow deflatedly.  I grinned.  "Great!  So uh, please continue what you were talking about.  Dont mind me here.  Pretend i'm not here."  I looked around and saw Changmin already in line to buy his food.  "Ah, i'll be right back."  I grudgingly got up and ran towards Changmin.

 

YOUR POV

I giggled again as I remembered what Oppooh just did to cover up his mistake.  He looked so cute!  Like a little kid caught in the act when I saw his panic-stricken face.  "I'm glad you're happy."  Joon oppa suddenly said.  I looked up at him and saw him smiling at me so I smiled back.  "Well, the snack's really good for starters... And I also have great company with me, so...."  I trailed off.

"When you say great company, does that mean me only or me w/ TVXQ sunbaes?"  He asked.  "Hmm, with or without them, my opinion stays the same."  I answered.  He grinned.  "That's good to know."  He nodded and popped a bread into his mouth.  "I'm back!  Haha!"  Oppooh bounced back on the seat.  "Oh, I forgot.  Please continue whatever you were talking about."  He continued and nodded as he waited for us to continue our conversation. 

I swung my foot sidewards and bumped it with Oppooh's foot to warn him silently.  He just stared at Changmin oppa, who was still in the line to pay for their food.  I sighed and just continued scooping yogurt into my mouth until I finished the whole glass.

"Do you want me to buy you another one?"  Joon oppa asked.  "Ah, no, it's okay.  Thanks oppa.  I still have half of my coffee bun."  I gestured to the bun.  Changmin oppa arrived with their mountain-high pile of food and they started to dig in while me and Joon oppa chatted to ourselves.  We just talked about random stuff and sometimes Oppooh would join the conversation.  Changmin oppa, who was busy stuffing food to his mouth just kept to himself.

We heard a beeping sound and it turned out to be Joon oppa's manager, asking him to come back to the dressing room ASAP.  "Aww, I guess I have to go."  He pouted.  I grinned.  "It's okay, Joon oppa.  You already finished your snack."  I said.  "But you still have a bite left."  He pointed to the last bite of my coffee bun.  I picked it up and ate it.  "There!  I'm now done too!"  I said.  "Okay.  Then I'll go now.  Thanks for accompanying me, ______.  Yunho hyung, Changmin hyung, bye!"  He said.  "Likewise oppa!  Thanks for the snack, bye!"  I waved and he did too.  "GOODBYE!"  Oppooh waved rather enthusiastically. 

 

YUNHO'S POV

I quickly placed my bribe, I mean, my peace offering in front of her while her head was facing Joon, waving goodbye.  "Oh!  What's this?"  She exclaimed when she saw it.
 

 

"It's for you.  I'm sorry.  I can explain!  Please don't get mad."  I quickly said in a hushed tone so that others around us wouldn't hear.  "You can explain?"  She asked and I nodded.  "Yes, you see when Joon asked me if you have a boyf-"  She popped a mallow into and said, "Mmm, yum!  But not here.  Dressing room."  And she chewed another mallow. 

"Let's go then."  I stood up.  "But what about CookieMonster?"  She reminded.  I looked at Changminnie who was busy gulfing down food.  "He won't notice we're gone.  Oh, look! Jaewon's coming over here.  He'll do."  I referred to the blonde dancer in our performances.

When Jaewon and another dancer settled in our table and ______ finished eating all of the mallows, we headed back to the dressing room where only Eun Mi was around.  "Sweets, please don't get mad!  He asked me if you have a boyfriend and I nodded!! Or at least, that what I believed I did until Changmin asked me why I shook my head no.  But I didn't do it on purpose!!! I don't know why it happened.  But I swear I didn't want him to think that you're single."  I explained.

"Oh.  Okay."  She replied.  "Eh?"  I asked.  Did she just say 'okay'?  Just 'okay'?  "I said okay.  It's okay."  She said.  "B-but earlier, you glared at me and told Joon that you're indeed single.  I thought you're mad at me."  I couldn't rejoice yet.  What if she was gonna follow it up with a retort?  "Oppooh,  I admit I was surprised and confused at first but I was gonna tell Joon oppa that yes, i'm single coz I'm not married yet.  But you suddenly appeared and..."  She paused and giggled. 

"Really you're not mad?"  I beamed at her and went closer to her.  She shook her head no and smiled.  "You promise?"  I asked and wrapped my arms around her waist.  "On one condition."  She said.  "What is it?"  I asked.  She looked up at me with mischievous eyes and smile.  "Sing and dance SNSD's Gee!!!"  She laughed and put her arms around my neck.  I laughed along with her, hugged her tightly and lifted her a few inches off the floor.

"Aigoo~!!  Baby, you should cut down your food intake.  You're getting heavy!"  I said as I put her down.  "Yah!"  She said and slapped my arm. "Keke, just kidding baby."  I said and kissed her cheek.  Suddenly, we heard somebody do a puking sound.

"Sheesh, you two!  Get a room!  You're spreading lovesick virus around the room!"  Changmin remarked.  "Anyway, hyung, we need to go to the stage now for the final bow."  He continued and left in a hurry possibly to avoid the lovesick virus he's talking about.  ______ and I both chuckled.  "See yah later, Oppooh!"  She said and pushed me out the door.

 

YOUR POV

We were in the van, going to another of TVXQ's schedule when I received a phone call. 

Me:  Yobeosaeyo?

Caller:  Kim ______?

M:  Who's this?

C:  It's me, Okjin.  One of TVXQ's dancer.  I don't know if you know me but please don't mention my name.  Is Yunho with you?   If he is with you, I'll call you another time. 

M:  Uhh... Yeah. 

Okjin:  He is?  Okay.  Please wait for my phone call tonight.  Don't say anything to Yunho.  Don't worry, Changmin knows about this too.  Bye.  *click*

 

"Who was that?"  Oppooh asked as I stared at my phone.  "Um, wrong number."  I mumbled not looking up at him.  "Oh?  How come you I didn't hear you tell the caller that?"  He asked.  "The person's a weirdo.  He hung up on me after saying gibberish things."  I explained.  "Oh, okay.  Block his number then."  He said and I nodded.  He snuggled closer and fell asleep.

 

YUNHO'S POV

We finally finished the last schedule and we're on our way back home.  I looked at ______ who was fast asleep. 

I sighed. 

I feel sorry for her.  Is this what she's only gonna get from me?  Sneaky moments whenever we're under the public eye?  For her to just tag along with us to wherever we're going?  It's a good thing that she has her own business and she's not working for anybody so her schedule is flexible enough to bend with mine. 

I sighed again as I remembered the problems we had lately. 

I'm grateful that we were able to overcome them because I, for sure, wouldn't bear it if I lost her.  She is now too important, too precious in my life.  I don't know when or how she became one but that's what I believe in my heart. 

And now, guys seem to be around her, like Joon.  When I saw her having fun with him earlier, I got sad because I hadn't been giving her proper attention that she deserves.  Sure we're together most of the time if not always together, but I couldn't take her out on dates like ordinary people do and do other stuff celebrities like me cannot do.

I know she knows why when she agreed to enter a relationship with me and understands me so she doesn't expect anything from me.  I know she is wholeheartedly content with what we have.  But me, as a man that's in a relationship, I know I have a lot of shortcomings.  That's why I can't help but to feel on guard whenever some guy would take interest in her.  I don't want to wake up one day and find out she's gone because she realized being with me is boring and tough.  I just can't let anyone snatch her away from me.

If only I could tell everybody that she's mine and I am hers.

I slid lower in my seat so that her head could rest comfortable on my shoulder.  I kissed the top of her head and she slightly woke up.  "We're not there yet, sweets.  Go back to sleep."  I whispered.  She fell asleep again and I rested my head on top of hers as I thought of ways to make it up to her.

Her phone started beeping.  I took it before it woke her up.  It turned out that it's only her alarm for one of her favorite variety shows.  It would be another half hour before we reach home.  If she were home, she'd probably be laughing her lungs out in a few minutes.  I smiled softly.

And then it hit me.

I immediately scrolled through her Contacts list, excitement suddenly rushing through my whole body.  I found the name I'm looking for and quickly typed in a text message before ______ wakes up.  I bit my thumb while grinning after I deleted the message in the Sent Folder, as I imagined what could happen if the reply would be positive. 

The phone, which was now in silent mode, vibrated in my hand. 

''Sked's free.  Sure i'd help! :)''

 

 

[A/N]  Hello!!! Here's an updaate! Yipeee!! *dances around* Oooh, there are mysteries around!!!!

Ooh, ooh! I signed up for a Korean language class and we started last July 4! ^_^ It's been so fun.  DBSK, SuJu and f(x) were mention.  Hahaha.  This will last till September.  Tralalala~ I'm happy.

I hope you guys are happy too!  What you guys been up to?

 

@chalx- - Here it is! :D

@AKPhantom - Aww, thank you for loving my story! :D  There's still a scene with you and Joon. :)

@YoBuddy - Heehee! I hope you'll stay in love with this until the end. ^_^

@daridiridaradu - Surprisingly, ____ took it lightly.. Or, did she really? :))

@Glamourkitty - Ohmygosh!!! This is why I love it whenever readers comment.  To be honest, because of your comment, chap43 turned out to be that way because it was only then I realized when I read your fic so THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D

@blackorchid - LOL, calm down! :))  Mukhang ok naman kayo ni Yunho.  ^___^ 1) IDK why it's always Joon and Thunder.  Maybe they're the most exposed?  2) Cge, pagnagkita tayo! :)) 3) Same here!

@yunwhore13 - I think there's no more dun dun dun dun. LOL.

@chillyshia- Surprise!  they reacted otherwise chinggu.