HoMin and JY...

Honey Funny Bunny

I went out of the room and back into the living room.  "How is she, hyung?"  Yoochun asked with worried eyes. "She cried herself to sleep."  We all sighed.  We wish they'd be patch things up soon.  We all watched TV to change the atmosphere.  Suddenly, the doorbell rang.  It rang and rang and rang.  I got pissed off, because whoever that person is might wake up ______.  Couldn't he or she wait?  I immediately opened the door and gasped in surprise.  The one who rang the doorbell also gasped in surprise.  "JAEJOONG HYUNG?!"

"YUNHO?!?"

 

YUNHO'S POV

I hope this is really the correct house where ______ is staying in.  I just miss her so much.  I quickly rang the house's doorbell.  Nobody answered immediately so I continuously rang the doorbell.  I don't know why.  Maybe because I have all these emotions mixed up in my heart:  nervousness, excitement, anxiety, fear...

The door finally opened and the man who answered it was definitely somebody who wasn't in my mind.  I was expecting Jay Park or somebody else in her group of friends that I saw from the pictures in their recent trip.  I almost choked in my spit as I gasped in surprise.  I mean, how....  Why is it Jaejoongie hyung?

Jaejoongie hyung also gasped in surprise as he saw me.  We stared at each other for a moment, our mouths hanging open.  After a few seconds, I hugged him tightly.  More like, I threw myself in his arms.  I missed him and the other members so much.  I momentarily forgot about ______ as he hugged me tightly too.

We let each other go and Changmin, who was grinning broadly, hugged Jaejoongie too.  I then remembered the reason why I was in this place.  "Is she here?  Is she here?  Is she here?"  I asked him as he ushered us in the house, but not after waving at the guys who led us here.  My heart was thumping like crazy as I waited for his answer.  Joongie hyung nodded.  "But first you have to tell me what happened before I show you where she is."

He led us to the living room and we heard a glass shatter.  We turned towards the source and saw Yoochun staring at us with a shocked expression on his face.  We watched him as he slowly made his way to us.  He poked my shoulder as he reached us.  Realizing we were real, his cute face lit up.  I smiled at him and spread my arms for a hug.  "HYUNG???  HYUNG???  HYUNG!!!!!!  OH MY GOOOOOOD!  YUNJAE IS BACK!!!!!!"  He screamed as he lunged at me and Changmin, pulling the three of us together in a hug.

I laughed as we almost fell down.  He jumped up and down saying, "I miss the both of you so much!!!!!!"  We told him that we missed him too and the others.  Jaejoongie just looked at us with a warm smile on his face.  After we calmed down, I asked again, "Where is she?  How is she?  Why is she here?"  After seconds of hesitation, I also asked about Junsu.

"She's upstairs, sleeping already.  And Junsu... ah.. he's upstairs as well."  Joongie replied after Changmin and Yoochun went to the kitchen for their midnight snack.  "Before I forget, how did you find us?"  He asked as he leaned on his chair.

 

*flashback*

I was already lying down on our bed, staring at nothingness when my phone rang.  I looked at the caller ID:  Taemin.

Taemin:  HYUNG! HYUNG! I THINK I KNOW WHERE ______ IS!

I immediately sat up and pressed the phone against my ear as hard as I could.

Me:  What?!  HOW?! WHERE IS SHE?!  LET'S GO!!  LET'S GET HER NOW!!

T:  WAIT!  Hyung, calm down!  I don't know exactly where but Onew hyung wa-

M:  PUT ONEW ON THE PHONE!

Onew:  Hyung!!!  Annyeong!!

M;  Annyeong! Now tell me where I could find ______ so I could go get her!

O:  But it's already late....

M:  I don't care!  I have to know where she is!  I don't think I could last another night without her!

O:  But we have a schedule tomorrow....

M:  *breathes deeply refraining myself from wanting to strangle Onew at the moment*  Fine, I'll buy you a bucket of chicken on the way tonight!

O:  Are you sure?  I don't know...

M:  OKAY!  TWO BUCKETS OF CHICKEN!

O:  Now we're talking!  I saw her this afternoon at TokyoCafe.  You know where that is, right?  She met up with somebody who gave her luggages.  At first, I didn't see who it was but I know it was a guy.  They seem pretty close because of their body language.  However, when the guy faced my way, hyung you wouldn't believe this but I'm pretty sure it was Jay Park!!  Does she know him?  Are they friends?  Anyway, after he left, she went to three guys who were waiting for her outside the cafe.  By that time, I was already on my feet, about to chase her.  But since I was alone and there were three guys, I got scared and just tried to follow them.  They walked until they reached what seemed to be their house.  Before they got in though, one of the guys took off his hoodie and I saw his face.  Then they went inside, with ______ in tow.

M:  SHE'S WITH THREE GUYS!?  WHO ARE THOSE?!  *thinks about ______'s friends from trip*

O:  Anyway hyung, if you really want to see her tonight, I suggest you leave your phone in your house.

M: What does my phone have to do with this?!

O:  Trust me hyung, you wouldn't want SM to know where you'll be  tonight.  If Changmin hyung's coming too, he should also leave his phone.

M:  Arasso.  So we're going tonight to the place where you saw ______, right? 

O:  As long as you won't forget my chickens!

M:  Yes, don't worry.  We'll go to your dorm now, okay?

O:  Okay hyung!  We'll wait for you!  My chickens!  Don't forget!

M:  Got it, bye!  Thanks so much, Jinki!

 

I quickly put on my coat, took the video of proof from the closet and knocked on Changmin's door. "CHANGMIN-AH!  LET'S GO FETCH ______!!!! HURRY!  BTW, LEAVE YOUR PHONE!  URGENT!"  He quickly opened the door. 

On the way out of our house, my phone rang again.  My eyes widened as I saw who was calling.

Me:  Yobosaeyo?

Auntie:  Yunho, dear?  Is that you?

M:  Yes, it's me auntie.  How are you and uncle?

A: Oh we're fine, dear.  Anyway, how are you and ______?  I've tried calling her so many times but she wasn't answering her phone.  Then her phone's turned off and I'm starting to worry...

M:  Oh!  Don't worry about ______, Auntie.  *gulps*  She's fine, she's actually sleeping now.

A:  Really?  Why is she asleep already?  Is she sick?

M:  Oh, no Auntie!  She was just tired earlier so she fell asleep right away. *nervous laugh*

A:  Ah, I see.  Okay.  As long as she's fine, then I'm fine too.  Please tell her to call me as soon as possible, arasso?

M:  Neh, Auntie!  I'll have her call you back ASAP.

A:  Okay!  Thank you, Yunho. I hope my daughter isn't causing you too much trouble.

M:  Oh, it's okay, Auntie!  I love her so much, having her around makes me so happy.

A: *laughs*  Okay.  Then I'll leave you two lovebirds to sleep.  Goodnight, dear.  Take care of our ______!

M:  I will, Auntie.  Goodnight!

 

I grabbed my hair as she hang up.  I don't wanna lie to ______'s mom but at the same time, I couldn't tell her that I lost ______.  I'm scared they might take her away from me as I promised them I'd take care of their daughter no matter what.

We then left the house and headed to SHINee's dorm.  Onew drooled when I gave Onew his buckets of chickens and hurried to the garage.  Onew and Taemin got in their car and our car followed their car.

Thank God, Changmin was the one who's driving because I'm shaking.  I wanted to throw up due to nervousness.  "You left your phone, right?"  I asked him.  "Yes I did hyung.  But why?"  He asked.  "I don't know.  Onew just told us to leave our phones because we wouldn't want SM to know where we would be."

After an hour, we slowed down and Onew pointed towards a house. He got off the car and went to our car.  I rolled down my window.  "Hyung, good luck!  We have to leave now because our manager found out we're gone.  As much as I want to talk to those inside the house, we couldn't.  So bye hyung.  Thanks for the chickens!  FIGHTING!"  I nodded and thanked him sincerely.  With that, they drove away.  Changmin and i parked the car in front of the house that Onew pointed at.  I took a deep breath and pressed the doorbell.

*end of flashback*

 

"Whoa.  Onew's very good!"  Joongie exclaimed.  I nodded.  "Now where is she hyung?"  I stood up from the couch but he pulled me back.  "You first have to tell me the reason why I saw her crying in the sreets."  My heart ached as he told me how he saw ______.  I then proceeded to tell him my side of story.  He nodded.  "I know you couldn't and wouldn't hurt ______ so I'm glad you found her.  Come on, I'll take you to the guestroom."

My heart started beating fast again and my hands turned cold and clammy.  Joongie slowly opened the door and poked his head in.  He turned to me.  "She's sleeping."  He opened the door wider to let me in.  I quietly stepped in.  My heart dropped at the sight of her, taking my breath away. 

My baby.  My sweetheart.  My princess.  My honey.  I finally found her.

 

 

[A/N]  HOORAY! I'M SO BACK!  I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting.  Been really really busy.  But now I have time again!  Hehehe!  So how was it?  and HOW ARE YOU? :D  I missed you!

Hello to my readers and 73 subscribers! I love you!

BTW!  I GOT TO SEE 2AM PERFORM! HOORAY!  Sheesh, CHANGMIN looks sooooooo handsome! JOKWON's sooo funny!!!

 <3

 

@fluffyunicorn - Finally an update! LOL. I hope you like it! :D

@blackorchid - Reunion time, it is!! BWAHAHAHAH!

@PiiGs01 -  They did, right? ^_^

@chillyshia -  Here it is, my chinggu! ^_^ 

@heyloves -  Hello!  You know what, you're a different kind of commenter.  i like it!  You're perceptive is different from others. :))  YYup, she's lucky to have such friends.  I wish I have those in real life. Hahahha. Yey, I'm glad you found the italicization and bold texts helpful. ^_^

@Lafrezita1 - Oh, it's okay! I'm happy you enjoy reading this at work, but i hope you wont' get caught? :D

@QueenB_doll - I promise the explanation of yunho is coming up next!  It's coz I wanted __ to hear it first hand the same time as you, readers. :D

@jankeira896 - Thank you!! The awaited moment is soooo near! :D

@Orange_Junior - Thank you! :D Here's an update! I hope you'll like it. ^_^

 

THANK YOU READERS! <3