Valentines at SME pt 2

Honey Funny Bunny

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to stand up to check her when Maximum's intro blasted out from the speakers.  My head whipped towards the stage.  Then I saw our dancers and I waved at them as they went to their position on the stage.  That was weird.  Who will do Maximum?  I sat back down as they started dancing.

And suddenly, somebody popped out from under the stage wearing my Maximum costume!!!  I narrowed my eyes at the person copying me.

I GASPED AS I SAW WHO IT WAS.

"Surprise, hyung!" Changmin said to my ear.  I think he said a whole lot more but I couldn't focus.  My attention was just on the person dancing fiercefully but gracefully in front of me..

MY BABY.  MY SWEETS.  MY ______!!!!!!!!!!

My mouth hang open as she gave me a wink.

 

IT'S MY ______ dancing FIERCELY on the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!  I couldn't do anything but stare at her.  Her eyes were on me as well and I could tell she was trying not to laugh.  

 

*YOUR POV*

My heart was beating hard against my chest as I waited for my turn to pop out from the stage.  Oh gosh, what I would do for my dear lovely Oppooh.  I chuckled and wiped a bead of sweat that formed on my forehead.  I deeply breathed in and out before popping up and making my grand entrance.  I gave it my all as Okjin's face, the one who was incharge of all this came to my mind.  His barking commands to make my moves harder and fiercer flashed in my mind.

My eyes landed automatically on Oppooh.  His face was priceless when he realized it was me dancing.  His mouth stayed open and I winked at him.  Maybe that would wake him up from his shock.  I was trying not to laugh as to not ruin my fierce image for Maximum.

"NOOONIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!"  I heard Taemin screech from somewhere.  I also heard others cheering me.  Maybe because this was my first time to ever let them see me dance like this.  I scanned the crowd and my heart wanted to burst out as I saw the encouraging and impressed expressions of the people I've grown to love.  

SHOWTIME!

This was the part that I love the most.  I put on my smug face as I 'hiphop-ed' to the right side of the stage.

"Sorichyeo!  Neoneun sesangeseo jaeil arumdapda!!!"  I shouted even though I didn't have to because I was only supposed to be mouthing the lyrics.  But I couldn't help myself so I did.  

"SORICHYEO!  NEONEUN SESANGESEO JAEIL ARUMDAPDA!!"  They all shouted back at me and I nodded my head while I walked to the left side of the stage.  

"Eouchyeobwa!  Naneun sesangeseo jaeil areumdapda!!!!"  I shouted again and cupped my ear to hear their response.

"EOUCHYEOBWA!  NANEUN SESANGESEO JAEIL AREUMDAPDA!!!!"  This time, they all shouted louder, totally into the performance.  Some were even standing and some were had their hands up in the air while shouting the response.  I was happy and gave them a smile before exiting.  I could hear cheers before I did so and I gave them a wave.

 

*CHANGMIN'S POV*

Wow.  

_____'s really surprised and impressed me.  Yunho hyung was shocked but elated.  His goofy smile was pasted on his goofy face.  But wait, why wasn't the song done yet?  I shifted my eyes away from hyung and back to the stage....and choked on my spit after hearing my singing voice and saw who was copying me.

I was coughing and coughing while watching Miemie, my girl, dance my part on the stage!!!!

What?  How??  How did they know her?  As far as I know, I've never introduced her to anybody YET.

Finally, after a few agonizing seconds, my cough subsided and I was able to stare at her with wide eyes.  Her worried face immediately became a happy one after she saw me recover.  

"Miemie??"  I mouthed and she gave a slight nod and my mouth hung open.  

"Min, who is she?"  Yunho hyung asked me and I gave him a 'hand'.  I couldn't take my eyes off my awesome girl yet.  I could feel everybody staring back and forth at me and Miemie.  I finally closed my mouth as I saw her dance.  She was so graceful though not as fierce as ______ but still.  Miemie's my girl and to me, she's perfect.

____ came out after Miemie's solo.  Surprisingly, it seemed like they were doing the whole song of Maximum.

 

*TAEMIN'S POV*

Who's that girl?

Where's my Noonie?

Nooooniiieeee nooooniiieeee!!!!

OH THERE SHE IS! 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!~!!!!!!"  I screamed.

 

*YUNHO'S POV* 

Taemin's scream jolted everybody out of their seats.  I chuckled.  That kid really loves MY SWEETS.  Anyway, I watched my baby in awe again as she and the 'nameless girl' dance the chorus together.  They were PERFECT AND IN SYNC!!!  I was so proud I think I'd cry any second.  The two were not outdoing each other but rather working together to give us an unforgettable performance.

While she and the other girl were doing their individual dances, the crowd was cheering so loud and I really felt so proud.  I could tell she was happy too.  I blew her a kiss and she sneaked me a smile before they did their explosive ending.

Everybody was clapping and cheering and some were even howling at their performance while I ran to and up on the stage.  She squealed when I scooped her up and twirled her around.  

"Baby you were so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I praised then kissed her cheek.  

"Oppooh... I'm glad you liked it!! HAPPY VALENTINES!  But please, put me down and let's go down from the stage."  She said and it was then I realized we were the only people left on the stage.  They were watching us with big smiles on their faces and my baby was already blushing and hid her face against my chest.  

"NOOOOONIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"  Taemin screamed again and the audience chuckled.  I narrowed my eyes at him while I led _____ down.

"Well that was an UNEXPECTED EXCITING PERFORMANCE!!!!!  They really blew us away.. Awww, the things you would do for love... You would tire yourself just to make your loved one happy."  Leeteuk said so with a naughty tone which earned him a hit from Tiffany.

"Yes, it was a huge surprise for our fellow SMEA's."  She replied and then enumerated the people who made that performance possible.

When we reached our table, Changmin's 'date' was already there.  ______ and the other 'girl' hugged each other while jumping up and down.  "We did it!  We did it!!!"  They both exclaimed.  "Yes, it was excellent!  Miemie, come on lemme introduce you."  Changmin took the girl's hand and _____ went to my side.

"Everybody, this is Han Miemie, my girlfriend. Miemie, of co-"  His introduction was cut off by Boa's squeal.  "Kyaaaaaaaa!!!!  OUR CHANGMIN FINALLY FOUND HIS GIRL!!!!!"  She shouted and my eyes were as big as plates.  

"G-girlfriend?  How?  When?"  I asked, confused.  I've never seen him with her.  I've never heard her name before.  I hadn't seen him going all googly with his phone.

"Oh, come on hyung.  Can't the maknae keep a secret?"  He teased.  

"Nice to meet you, Han Miemie.  I'm Jung Yunho and this is my girlfriend, which you probably know already, Kim _____."  I said and shook her hand.  She was a beauty and I'm glad my Minnie finally got himself a girl to love and cherish.  

"Nice to finally meet you, the great Jung Yunho-ssi."  She replied.  Aww, what  a sweet girl.  She's smart.

"Please,  call me 'oppa'.  You're my dongsaeng now."  I said.

"If you say so, Yunho oppa.  Kamsahamnida."  She smiled.

"Ooookay!  Enough with the chitchat and you my lady, has some explaining to do."  Changmin said as he led her to the chair beside his.

"And of course you too, baby.  Tell me how did you manage to sneak this, huh?"  I asked ______ who was all giggly at the sight of Changmin and Miemie together.

"Well, Oppooh.  One word: GYM."  She said and looked at me knowingly.

"Gym?  What gym?"  I asked.  Did they practice at a certain gym?

"Aigoo, aniyo Oppooh!! What I meant was, you know how I would always tell you I needed to go to the gym?  And you kept telling me that I didn't really need it?  Well, I've really never been to a gym to exercise.  I would always go here and practice."  She revealed and it all became clear to me. 

"OOOOOOooooohhhhh!!!!!!  You smarty little girl!!!"  I pulled her towards me and kissed her temple. 

"Hehehe.. Yeah.  So yeah.. I hope you liked it, Oppooh.  It was hard work!  Gosh!  Okjin-ssi was so scary at first but the-"  

"Not only did I like it but I LOVE IT!!!!!!  Thanks so much, sweets.  But....  WAIT!  Did you say Okjin???  Our dancer Okjin????  The bald Okjin?!"  I asked, surprised.  I had this feeling that Okjin was somehow against ____  ever since I got together with her so I was surprised when she mentioned him.

"Yes, the bald Okjin.  Oppooh, as I was saying, he was sooo scary at first but  I managed to make him be nice to me!  Well, that was after I told him how good he was at dancing and I was sure that you were really glad to have him with you during performances."  [A/n: remember, okjin is gay and has a thing for yunho that's why he's against you]

"I'm glad, sweets.  You're so great you can be friends with anybody."  I said, pleased with ourselves.  I'm so glad I found a girl like _____.  She's perfect.  "I love you."  I whispered in her ear before pecking her lips.

 

*CHANGMIN'S POV*

"So babe... Spill.  How did they know?  I thought it was only ____ who would dance."  I said and looked at her with narrowed eyes.   

"Err....  Min oppa.. I think I forgot to tell you one small fact."  She said sheepishly..  I had a feeling that what she would say was something big.  "What?"

"Okay here goes..."  She said and breathed in deeply.  "Han Joomin is my father."  She smiled.

"Huh?  Han Joomin?"  I asked while scanning my brain who this Han Joomin is.

ALD;FJA;LDKJF;ALDKJFADFADLFJDFJAADKASLSDKFJ!!!!!!!!

"HAN JOOMIN GWAJANGNIM?!?!?!"  I halfscreamed at her and she meekly nodded.  "Han Joomin gwajangnim is your father and you only tell me now?!"  I asked, quite hurt about the situation.  So I had been dating one of the biggest members of SM Entertainment's board of directors' daughter for five months and I only learn this now?

"I.. I'm sorry oppa.  Please don't get mad.  I didn't mean to keep it from you.  I just wanna make sure that Appa is okay with all of this, me dating you, before telling you.  I'm really sorry.  I didn't mean anything by keeping it from you.  I promise that's the only thing about me that I kept from you..."  She softly said and held my hand while doing so.  I sighed.  What could I do?

"Okay, babe.. I understand."  I smiled at her and she let out a squeal before hugging my neck.  

"Thanks, Min Oppa.  I love you.  Happy Valentines."  She said and kissed my cheek.  I chuckled and kissed her cheek back.  

"I love you too.  Happy Valentines, babe."  I replied.

"And so yeah, Min Oppa, back to my story.  So since Appa's one of the board of directors, and I confessed to him that we're together, he slipped his tongue in front of his staff once when I visited his office.  He asked how you and I were doing and so... yeah.  Things tumbled from there.  The staff knew that I am your girlfriend, one day Okjin ssi called me.  I think it was the same day he called _____.  And the rest is history."  She tattled.

"But wait, how come I didn't see you when sometimes I saw ____ practicing in the dance studio?"  I asked, curious as how everything went.

"Well, _____ would inform me if you're coming with her so I'll just hide.. Heeheehee!!!!"  She giggled and I pinched her cheeks at which she pouted at.

"TIME FOR ANOTHER GAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!  This time, since we are all hyped up from the hot performances, we will be having a.. let's say, a relaxed game.  Now who wants to join???"  Tiffany-ssi asked the crowd and immediately, Yunho hyung immediately waved his hand in the air.

"Babe, you wanna join?"  I asked Miemie and she nodded.

"Yes, oppa.  It's time to let them know the powerful MieMin couple!"  She eagerly said with a fist pump and I chuckled.

"Right!  GAME ON!"  I said and raised our arms in the air.

 

*BoA's POV*

"Kangta oppa...."  I cutely said while tugging his arm.

"No, BoA.  We won't join the game."  He replied emotionlessly.

"Hmph!  You're no fun!"  I slightly pushed him and pouted.

 

*LEETEUK'S POV*

Sheesh.  Yunho is so funny.  Look at how he raises his and ____'s arms in the air.  

I chuckled.  

"Yunho and _____!  Come on up!"  I called and he had this big grin on his face while he dragged poor ____ to the stage.

 

*YOUR POV*

"This time we're gonna win, ______."  Oppooh whispered to me while we wait for the hosts to call other teams.  Im quite surprised we were called again.  But I'm glad because Oppooh's really thrilled to join a game again.  I patted his arm and agreed.

"Hwaiting, Oppooh!"  I smiled at him.

"Oh!  Changmin and Miemie are joining too!"  He said when Tiffany eonni called them up on the stage.

"This is gonna be fun, Oppooh!"  I said.  I'm glad Miemie's been introduced to everybody.  She's a sweet girl.  I really like her for Minnie oppa.

"BWAHAHAHA.  They're not joining anymore!"  He exclaimed triumphantly when Leeteuk oppa announced that Taecyeon and Yoona cannot join this game because they were the previous winners.  In the end, there were 8 of us couples:  Me and Oppooh, Changmin and Miemie, Siwon and Stella, Shindong and Nari, Victoria and Nickhun, Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung, Seohyun and Yonghwa, and Heechul and Sulli.

The hosts asked the couples to spread across the stage.  Two staff memebers of SM went out to the stage and gave each couple a piece of foot massaging mat.  Me and Oppooh exchanged glances, wondering what it was for.  

 

 

But we could feel that it's not gonna be for purely foot massage.

"As you guys can see, we gave each couple a foot massager.  We all know that's good for you, right?  So since we're really kind, we think it's reeaaaally good that we include this in our of our games for today.  Well, this game is very simple and short.  The game will last for only just a minute.  The guys will have to JUMP...."  

The audience gasped and I heard Yunho mutter a curse.

"....jump as many times as you can ON YOUR MAT within one minute.  Easy right? But here's the catch, the guys will jump on the mat WHILE their partners, the girls, are on their backs!!!!"

I groaned and I could see Oppooh was looking at the mat worriedly.

"SAMPLE!  SAMPLE!  SAMPLE!"  The audience chanted and Leeteuk oppa became a lil bit flustered.  But he was game so he gave his mic to Tiffany eonni and took off his shoes.  The audience clapped their hands in encouragement and as eonni went on his back.  He shook his head while smiling uncertainly. He hesitatingly stepped on the mat and he already winced.  He bit his lip until he regained himself.  He asked for a mic and eonnie placed it in front of his mouth.

"Hana......!!!!  Deul.....!!! Set...!!!"  He counted and jumped on the mat, making us all squeal.  

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!"  He exlaimed in pain and stumbled off the mat, quickly getting eonni off his back.  But the audience gave them a resounding applause.

"Oh my gosh, Oppooh.  WE don't have to do this."  I said as I clasped Oppooh's hand in fear. 

"No, it's okay.  I can do it!"  He said with sheer determination.

"Thank you, thank you!!"  Leeteuk said and laughed.  "Since we all know this is hard, the couple who will win this game will receive COUPLE DR. DRE BEATS HEADSETS!!!"  He and Tiffany eonni announced together.  The girls clapped their hands in joy while the guys, now barefoot, gulped knowing that they had to do their best to receive the prizes.

"One staff member will be assigned to count your jumps.  Now go to your places!  On your mark.........."

Oppooh motioned for me to climb on his back and I hesitatingly did.  I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck securely.  

"You okay, Oppooh?  We don't have to do this."  I whispered as he tested the mat.

"GET SET................."

The guys stepped on the mat and I heard Oppooh did a sharp intake of breath.

"GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I immediately closed my eyes as I felt Oppooh jump.

"Oooooowww!!!  OW!  OW!  OW!!!!"  I could hear the other guys wail in pain

"We don't have to do this."  I whispered agian.

"No, we have to win!"  He answered and grunted after jumping again.

And after 11 jumps, we stumbled on the floor. 

"Aaaaaaaahhh!!!"  The audience shouted.

"YUNHO AND ______, OUT!"  The hosts announced.

"Are you okay, sweets?"  

"Are you okay, Oppooh??"  We both asked at the same time.  I immediately went to his feet which still had marks of the foot massager.

"I'm fine, sweets.  Don't worry.  I'm sorry we didn't win again."  He said softly.

"TSK! Oppooh!!! We don't need to win, we just need to have fun today.  Okay?  Come on, let's go to our seats."  I said and I helped him until we sat on our seats.

It turned out out of the 8 couples, we were the 5th one to be eliminated.  At the end, Siwon and Stella ssi won.

"Ahahahahaha, why am I not surprised?  Of course the horse would win.  After all, he's good at galloping!"  Leeteuk oppa remarked and the audience laughed at his joke and Siwon just grinned while Stella ssi clutched on the two headsets.

"Moving on, we have a surprise special guest performance!  There, everybody sit down!"  Leeteuk oppa commanded and the audience chuckled.  "VERY GOOD!  Now, all eyes on me... Good... Good.... Now Tiffany ssi, care to do the honors?"  He asked.  "Neh, oppa!! Our special guests for today are very dear to our hearts.  They took a break and we have now been waiting for years for their comeback.  Everybody....."  She paused.  "......The rumors are true!!  PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO CSJH'S DANA AND SUNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!"  She announced and the audience were in awe.  Dana and Sunday ssi stepped out.

"WOOOOHOOO!!!"  Oppooh and Changminnie oppas as well as the others cheered in excitement.  I cheered as well because I love their group CSJH.  I couldn't believe I would be able to see them perform!!!!!  I could see Miemie cheering too and we grinned at each other, both of us feeling lucky we were able to experience this.

After they performed, they were interviewed by their hoobaes Leeteuk oppa nd Tiffany eonni.  They said that they will be having their comeback soon with the song they had just performed.  They were so glad to be able to come back again even if they were only two.  They said they feel confident after seeing TVXQ's comeback as a duo was successful (to which Oppooh and Min oppa puffed their chests out at as Dana and Sunday ssi and the audience glanced at them), and this gave them encouragement.  And to feel their hoobaes' support, they really felt they could pull it off.

Once the interview finished, they went backstage.

"_____, come on I want to introduce you to them!!"  Oppooh said and pulled my hand and we walked out.  I was not yet introduced to Dana and Sunday ssi yet even though I had been with Oppooh for almost three years.  They were just never at SME and I believe they spent their break out of the country.  So I was really excited to meet them.  Ah, the perks of being an idol's girlfriend.  I thought and smiled to myself.

Oppooh asked the staff where the two were and she pointed to a door which was previously marked DO NOT ENTER when me and Miemie were backstage before our performance.  He then knocked on it and it was Sunday-ssi who opened the door.  I was in awe of her beauty.

"YUNHO OPPAAAAA!!!!" Sunday ssi squealed in happiness.  Before Oppooh could greet her back, she suddenly jumped on his arms and kissed him on the lips.

My jaw dropped. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]  Hello!!! HOW ARE YOU MY DEAR READERS? :D :D :D :D  OOOOOOOHHHHHH~ Another conflict? LOL.  I hope you guys didn't mind that I used Dana and SUnday!  Don't be mad at me, I LIKE THEM!  BWhahahahaa. What do you guys think the turn of events?

 

SHAMELESS PLUGGING:

Hi dear readers!

Please help our EXO DANCE VID gain HITS by clicking:

http://www.coverdance.org/Movie/Details/R/990?area&nationality&sort=0&page=1

If you have time, please REFRESH THE PAGE and click LIKE.  Thanks! :) 

 

@candyforlove- THank you! :) Haha, im glad you liked the apples game!  i kinda had a hard time describing it. lol. im glad it came out cute. teehee. :) and yes, maybe in the near future ill write something featuring EXO! :)

 

@yunhotic- yeah. childish yunnie is so cute! hahah! and congratulations! *confetti* your dance received great praises! hahaha! thanks so much for being so nice iwth your comments. and i absolutely dont mind if you comment a lot. the more, the merrier! :D thanks!

 

@XxCookiexX- Aww, i hope the weather in UK is okay now.  Here, there's a typhoon. *sobs* btw, i'm confused, you're jelly about which girl? xD

 

@daridiridaradu- Yeah! YOU danced MAximum and you did a great job! *clapclap*  and with Okjin coaching you, poor you were so exhausted all the time. aigoo~ hahaha! im glad i made you or rather, yunho made you laugh. hahaha. :) and thank you for your long comment! i love it because you really tell me what you think about everything. thank you! :)

 

@EunHye101- *huuuug*  Taemin's noonie... *giggles* that kid. hahahah. such a cutie. and oh, i think it's your turn to be jealous now. :p

 

@subicbay- tadaaaaaaan! update! haha! i envy YOU for being able to dance Maximum! High5!

 

@giraffehugger- aww, thank youuuu! ^_^ I really like your comment. haha. yes yes our big baby yunnie~ *kisses his cheek* hahahah. but YOU were able to dance MAXIMUM perfectly! congratulations!!! :D

 

@emotionalwordplay- wOw. you read everything in one sitting? IKAW NA. haha! APIR! im glad i kept you wanting to click the NEXT button. hahaha. hopefully, you'll continue to do so. ;) abnd yes, DB5K should happen again SOON. it's a must.

 

@fyeahtvxq- UPDATED! :D I'm sorry for the long wait. ^^v