Short but Sweet

Honey Funny Bunny

 

_____ went back inside the house and immediately took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Yobeosaeyo?  Yes, Im on my way."

 

A few days later....

 

*YOUR POV*

I woke up really early with a big big smile on my face.  THIS IS IT!  I giggled quietly as I stretched on the bed.  I looked to my left and saw Oppooh sleeping peacefully.  BWAHAHAHA!  Perfect!  I softly kissed his chin.  Then I carefully untangled his arm from my waist and slowly crept out of the bed.  It was important not to wake him up.  I fixed his blanket and headed out.

After my morning wash, I headed for the kitchen.  I took out my ingredients that I had hidden to make Oppooh's special dark chocolates (not that he's choosy but he says it the healthiest kind of chocolate).  Yes, today is Valentine's Day and I plan to make him yummy chocolates.  From scratch.  Straight from the heart.  Kekeke.  But of course, I decided to also make some for my bestie Taeminnie.  Or else he'd make a big fuss out of it.

It was around 8:30am when I finished.  I made sure everything was perfect and put the chocolates in a box.   I then brought it with me to wake Oppooh up before we got late to today's event.  Good thing he was still asleep when  I came back to the bedroom.

"Oppooh...."  I said after sitting down on the edge of the bed.  "Oppooh, wake up.  We need to be at SME before 10 AM.  Oppooh~~..."  I said softly and snuggled in the blanket with him.  He mumbled some gibberish and I chuckled.  "Oppoooooooh......!"  I lightly shook him and he turned and wrapped an arm around me. 

"Five more minutes...."  He mumbled against the pillow.

"Good morning, Oppooh!  And.. no, you have to get up now.  It's already 8:45 and it takes you an hour to shower.  The event starts at 10 AM.  So you reaaaally have to get up now."  I started to take the blanket off of us.  He slowly opened his eyes, suddenly grabbed my head and leaned forward to kiss me.

"Happy Valentines!"  We greeted in unison.  I giggled while he chuckled.  "Oppooh, get up now.  And so that I can give my gift to you."  I smiled at him and he immediately sat up. 

"Where is it?  I'm ready!"  He eagerly said.

"I'll give it to you after you're done preparing for today.  Ppali!"  I urged and pushed him off the bed and towards his bathroom.  "Hurry, okay?  Don't sing and dance too much!"  I reminded and I heard his laughter while I walked away. 

I also ate a bit of my self-made chocolate.  I'd really really need energy for today.  Big event!  Ah, I love it.  I hope Oppooh would like it, too.

I then headed to my own bathroom to prepare for today as well.  Unlike Oppooh, my shower time is shorter.  However, choosing what I would wear would usually take up more of my preparation time.  And so as I was choosing my outfit after shower minutes later, I heard a knock in the guest bedroom (where my closet was).

"Sweeeets~"  I heard Oppooh call cutely.  I bit my lip in attempt to hide my giddyness.  Gosh, his aegyo is really just a;ldjfa;ldjf;dskjfal;djksf so cute!

"Yeah, Oppooh?"  I tightened my bathrobe around me.  I was still unsure of what to wear so I wasn't wearing a shirt yet.

"May I come in?"  He asked.

"W-why?"  I asked back and held my bathrobe rope.

"Im gonna give you something.  Can't I come in?"  He asked, slight urgency could be detected in his voice. 

"Aish, okay.  Give me a few seconds."  I replied and grabbed a loose shirt and shorts, wore it and wrapped my hair in my towel.  Then I opened the door and I found him grinning so wide.

"Baby!  I have something for you.  Come!"  He grabbed my hand and excitedly pulled me to the main bedroom. 

"I thought you were gonna come in?"  I asked with a confused face.  I didn't receive any reply but he zoomed towards his drawers. 

"Close your eyes first."  He commanded.  He turned to look at me and caught me watching him.  "Aiiish, baby.  Close your eyes, close your eyes!"  He said while waving a hand.  I followed him and closed my eyes.  I heard a shuffle of paper bags, like he was looking for something.  "Are your eyes still closed?"  He checked.

"Yes, Oppooh."  I answered.  Knowing him, he probably turned around to check.  A moment later, I felt him going behind me.  A hand covered my eyes and the other was holding my right hand to lead me to his, I was guessing, his bed.  We stopped and he kissed my cheek.

"Happy Valentines, baby!  JJAJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!"  He exclaimed and uncovered my eyes.  I blinked a few times for my eyes to get used to the sudden light.  I then gasped as my eyes widened as I caught sight of what was or were on the bed.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!  OPPOOOOOOOH!!!!"  I squealed and jumped in his arms in happiness and gratefulness.  He laughed and lifted me a few inchess off the floor.

"You like?"  He whispered in my ear.

"Yes, yes!  So much! I love them!  Thank you, Oppooh!!!!"  I squealed again and he brought me down.  I kissed him the ran towards the bed.  "Uwwaaa~~~!"  I exclaimed. 

 

  

 

"I'm glad you love our Couple Shirts."  He hugged me from the back.  "That's what we're gonna wear today, okay?  So don't worry your head about what to wear."   He said and rested his head on my shoulder.  I leaned on his chest then faced him and pecked his cheek.

"I'm so happy, Oppooh.  The shirts are really cool.  Thanks for making these."  I sincerely said and he hugged me tighter. 

"You're welcome, sweets.  Now, how about that gift you were talking about?"  He asked.  I gulped.  Compared to the shirts, my self-made gift seemed pathetic.  He must have noticed my faltering and worried expression.

"Hey, come on, where is iiiiiit?  I'm exciteeeeeeed~!!!!"  He did his aegyo whiny voice and pout to try to cheer me up.  I chuckled. 

"Okay, but I really hope you'll like it.  I made sure it will be perfect."  I said and now it was my time to pull his hand.  I led him to the living room and sat him down on the sofa.  "Wait here."  I ordered and he nodded.

"Close your eyes, Oppooh.  But you prolly now what it is.  But still..." I went back to him with my hands behind my back.  "Hold up a hand."  I instructed after he closed his eyes.  I  took a deep breath.  "I hope you'll like this, Oppooh.  I'm the one who made it this morning.  I made it from scratch."  I sheepishly said and I put the box on his hand.  "Okay, you may open your eyes now."

 

*YUNHO'S POV*

I noticed apprehension in her eyes when I mentioned about her gift for me.  I know it was because she felt her gift for me would seem little compared to the shirts.  But I. DON'T. CARE.  Whatever it is, however small it is, as long as it is from her, I would treasure and appreciate it whole-heartedly. 

"I hope you'll like this, Oppooh.  I'm the one who made it this morning.  I made it from scratch."  I heard her say after I held out my hand.  I felt a small box was placed in my hand and I grinned.

"Can I open my eyes now?"  I excitedly asked.  She laughed when I started squeezing the box, trying to decipher what it was.

"Yes, Oppooh, happy valentines!"  She greeted.  I opened my eyes and saw a cute box.

"May I open it now?"  I beamed up at her.  I laughed inwardly as I notice her cheeks turn into slight pink.  I love the fact that I could still make her blush with my little motions. 

"Sure, but don't expect too much.  It's just a little gift I made."  She hurriedly said while I was opening the box.

"UWAAAAAA!   Sweets, you made these?  From scratch?  For me?"  I asked, impressed, as I saw her gift.

 

 

"Yes, Oppooh.  But don't worry, they're all dark chocolates inside.  I just dipped them in melted white and dark chocolates so you don't have to worry."  She explained.  I smiled appreciatively as I took a piece and studied how she carefully decorated it.  I really appreciated her effort.  There was no same design!!  Isn't my girl the sweetest?

I took a piece and put it between my lips.  I placed the box of chocolates on the coffee table and stood up to face her.  She blushed more when I gently held her face between my palms and placed my lips against hers.  She gasped a little and I pushed half of the chocolate in .  Realizing what my intention was, she bit the half and I chewed the other half while I placed my arms around her waist.

"It's so yummy, baby.  Thank you so much."  I softly said after I finished the half piece.  She smiled shyly at me.  "Welcome, Oppooh..  Saranghae..."  I heard her say.  "Saranghae."  I replied.

 

-------

"I can't believe we made it on time!!!"  _____ exclaimed as we waited for the elevator.  We were already in SM Entertainment, ready for the annual Valentine's Party.

 

 

[A/N]  Hi everyone! :)  Third update this week.  Well, this is the probably the shortest chapter i've ever written.  But I just want to have a separate chapter for the SME's annual Valentine Party..  Ooooooh, things WILL HAPPEN.  Good or bad?  Bwahahaha.

Oh, thanks so much for the comments you guys posted for the previous chapter! :)  They were quite a lot and I'm glad.  Thank you so much!

Thank you readers! :)

By the way, how was your Valentine's Day? 

 

@XxCookiexX - Haha!  Thanks! :D  Oh, so you're not from Asia? :)

@chen_chen - Aww, thanks for the chocolates and teddy bear! Lol.  I see you're busy eating him. (okay, that sounded kinda erted, lols) but make sure you leave some for me! ;)

@zoeystar - Ooooh, you'll find out really soon! :D :D :D I'm quite excited to write about it. Hahaha.  Oh, isn't it cold in Canada right now?

@EunHye101 - Is your bias Jaejoongie? ^_^  Teeheehee!!!  and you're welcome! Thanks for the greetings!

@hana_0002 - Hahaha!  Yunho and his 'Y U's.  i could really imagine him saying it.  *spazzes* cutie yunnie! and thank you for loving this story! :D :D

@candyforlove - That person is....... *bleeeeeep*!! :)) I think UKNOW!

@daridiridaradu - LOL, most of you guys thought it was Joongie.... In real life, i wonder how yunho would react.  big baby yunho garnered a lot of fans.  that, i conclude! ;) thank you for making a long comment and giving your opinion about the parts of the chapter. ^^,

@yunhotic - Another long comment! Yippeee!!! <3  thank you!  and yeah, apparently, Yunho couldn't sleep without his precious ________.  I mean, precious 'YOU'. ;)  gosh, YUNHO IS THE IDEAL MAN/HUSBAND OF MANY.  Oh how are we gonna get him? *sigh* yey! im glad there are readers who think jihye and chun look good together.  not that I ship them.  It's just, well, im glad i picked a rght guy for her in this story.  thanks for saying that was a lovable update for lover's day.  it made me really happy. ^____^

@Woouforever - Oh! I used to have a friend from Brisbane.  LOL, just sharing.  Teehee.  I'm from MNL, Phils. ^_^

@subicbay - She's talking to *bleeeeeeeeeeep*!!! UKNOW, the bleeeeeeep!! XD  i think the identity will be revealed prolly int he next chapter or so.

@chillyshia - How are you?  I missed your comments. ^_^  Haha.  Im glad yunho's aegyo really worked well with you readers, chinggu. :)))))  you're welcome!  Thank you for commenting again! :)