Valentines at the Amusement Park pt 1

Honey Funny Bunny

 

 

"Wow, that's great!! Thank you so much!!!"  Yunho gushed and pulled ____ towards him before giving her a kiss in front of everybody.  The audience hooted and cheered and ____ could only blush.  "Thank you!"  She also said before dragging a waving Yunho down the stage.

"I'm sure everybody is famished after all the excitement!!  The buffet is set up at the right side and you may now fall in line.  And oh, you guys know where we are heading after right?"  Tiffany asked the audience.  And they cheered once again.  

"Yes, after eating, we shall head over to THE AMUSEMENT PARK!"  They shouted happily.

 

After the sumptuous buffet, everybody got ready for the amusement park.  SME had two of their official buses to accomodate all the staff, trainees, and entertainers of the agency.  The idols, especially the younger ones, were all pumped up and excited.  SHINee were goofing around with the trainees that would be debuting along with Suho.  There are 12 boys in that new group and all of them were present today.

"LET'S SIT AT THE BACK!!!"  One of the boys named Baekhyun exclaimed.  The other members agreed and whooped at the 'exciting' suggestion.  Especially a tall guy named Chanyeol who laughed out loud while clapping his hands.  Minho and Jonghyun also readily agreed while they lined up at the bus' entrance. Taemin who was with them, searched for his 'Noonie'.  He wanted to ask her if she would sit with him in the bus.

Yunho and ______ we at the back of the line though because Yunho insisted on finishing four of the English Blueberry with Chocolate Chips Muffins he happily found on the buffet counter.  The program was about to end then but ____ couldn't stop him from getting another muffin.  

"I want another one, sweets.  I think I'm still drooling."  Yunho stated as they waited in line.  He could remember the soft moist muffin.  Oh the way it felt in his mouth as he bit on the mouthwatering muffin he had earlier.  "I should have taken more muffins so we could eat it on the way."  He sighed and shook his head in regret.  ____ watched him and laughed.

"Yah!  I'm in agony and you're laughing at me!"  He accused her with narrow eyes.  "Aniyo, Oppooh.  It's just... You're so cute.  Sighing and looking so sad just because of a muffin."  She explained and giggled at the end.  "But it's not any other muffin!!!!"  He exclaimed.  "It's very rich!  You tasted it, right?  It was delicious, right?  Right?  Oh!!!  Maybe I can still go back!!!  I think there were five muffins left at the counter!!!!  I must get them!!!!!"  He abruptly turned to go when the line started to move forward.

"Err, Oppooh I don't think you have time to go back."  She warily said as they both walked forward.  "No, I'll just be quick, sweets.  I don't think they'll really leave without me, rig-"  

"NOOOOOONIIIIEEEEEE!!!"  Taemin's voice rang above everybody else, making people chuckle.  The couple saw him bouncing towards them, his mushroom hair flopping against the wind.  "Now, what?"  Yunho grumbled.  Great.  Now he couldn't go back inside to get his precious muffins.  Not now with Taemin in the scene.  Sure he and Taemin were okay now but that doesn't mean he'll leave _____ alone with Taemin.  

"Be nice, Oppooh."  She reminded him as Taemin stopped in front of them.  Taemin quickly held _____'s hand and swung in back and forth.  "Hi, Taeminnie!"  She greeted with a bright smile.  She felt Yunho grip her other hand and forcefully pulled her towards him and away from Taemin.  "Hi Noonie!!! Hi Yunho hyung!!!"  He waved at them.  He noticed Yunho's glare.  "HYUUUuuunggg~~~~  I thought we're okay, already??"  He whined.  "Fine."  Yunho took a deep breath and looked away.

"Noonie!! Do you want to sit with me in the bus?  I'll let you sit by the window!!!"  He looked at her expectantly with a huge grin.  _____ gulped.  She wouldn't want to break poor Taeminnie's heart by saying NO but she would want to sit with her Oppooh. Yunho's jaw dropped as soon as he heard his 'ridiculous' question.  "YAAAH!!!!!!!  Don't you know who I am!?!?  She'll sit with me and ONLY ME wherever!!!!!  Now, shoo!!!!!"  He waved his hand to shoo Taemin away like a little pest.

"Oppooh!!!!"  ____ scolded and Yunho just huffed.  She then turned to Taemin.  "Err, sorry Taemin.  Me and Oppooh will be sitting together.  But hey, I promise I'll sit with you in a ride at the amusement park!!"  She promised and after considering it for a few seconds, Taemin grinned.  "Okay, noonie!!! Promise?"  He held out his pinky.  "Neh, promise."  She nodded and linked her pinky with his.  Then with a final grin at his Noonie, he left.

"Pffft. Finally."  Yunho mumbled then sighed.  "Muffiiiiins!"  He whined like Taemin and rested his forehead on _____'s shoulder.  "It's too late to get them now... It's all Taemin's fault!!!"  He added.  "Oppooh, it's okay....  You'll have a huge tummy you can't move anymore.  You don't want that, right?  It's okay....."  She consoled and kissed his head.  

A thought suddenly popped in his head and looked at her.  

"Okay... I won't be sad anymore... Just as long as you bake me muffins when we get home???"  He asked with a hopeful look.  "Sure, Oppooh! I will!"  She beamed.  "Promise?"  He held out his pinky, remembering Taemin.  "Yes, promise."  She also linked her pinky.  "Seal it?"  He pressed his thumb against hers.  Happy that he was able to do that (sealing with his thumb) and Taemin didn't.

A few minutes passed and finally they were able to board the bus.

The female idols and their partners/boyfriends occupied the front part of the bus.  At the middle were the SuJu boys with a few females.  Changmin and Miemie were seated among them.  Well, near Kyuhyun.  Changmin sat with a little scowl on his face as Miemie chatted animatedly with Kyuhyun with Kyuhyun interviewing her and she answering the questions gamely.

"Oh.  Changmin-ah!"  Yunho hollered as he found him, expecting to see two vacant seats near them.

"Sorry hyung..."  Changmin mouthed as Yunho noticed they weren't able to save them seats.  

"Omo, Oppooh I think everybody occupied the seats...  Should we go to the other bus?"  _____ asked and pulled on Yunho's wrist.  "No, I think there are seats still available."  He replied as he pulled her further into the bus.

"NOONIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!"  Taemin called.  The couple looked at the young boy who was waving his arms.   "I SAVED YOU TWO SEATS!!!!" He shouted.  _____ immediately grinned and pulled Yunho further into the bus where SHINee along with the 12 boys were seated.

"Great....."  Yunho muttered under his breath.  It seemed like he would have to deal with Taemin and the others during the ride.

"Thanks Taeminnie!!!" She happily flopped herself down on the window seat.  "Come on, Oppooh!"  She patted the seat beside her and he quickly sat down before Taemin could even do so.  Not that Taemin attempted but it was better to be sure.

"At least I can have you to myself."  He said as he placed a protective arm around her shoulder and brought her closer to him.

"Yup! This is great, Oppooh! Just like a school trip! Oh how I miss those times....."  She mumbled as the bus started to move.

Despite the loud ruckus SHINee and the 12 boys were making, the couple had a very peaceful time.  It was like they were in their own little world, sharing stories and making comments about the sceneries that had passed by.  They were both thankful for that because it was rare for them to just relax and have fun and cherish each other's presence.  No problems, no stress, no pressure.  Although Yunho had to admit, he was nervous every couple of minutes for Taemin might disturb them.    Thankfully, he didn't.

"WE'RE HEEEEERE!!!!!"

All of them scrambled out of the bus.  Being the busy and popular idols that they were, going to the amusement park was such a rare treat for them.  Knowing that their company had rented the whole place exclusively for them made it more exciting.  No need to worry about their images.  No need to worry about fans stalking them.  No need to worry about anybody to ever disturb them.  

There were whoops and cheers as they went inside.

"Oppooh!!! Let's go ride that one!!! And that one!!! Ooh~! And that one, too!! PPALI, PPALI!!!"  _____ urged and pulled Yunho towards the awaiting rides.

 

*SUNDAY'S POV*

I narrowed my eyes at the flimsy looking girl pulling my Yunho Oppa's arm.  

"What a kid." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Yah.. I heard that.  She seems nice, you know?  Let it go."  Dana said as she pulled my arm away from Yunho and that useless kid.  

What did he see in her anyway?!  She's not pretty.  She's not tall like him.  And she's not a trainee!!! Only a fellow idol would understand the demands of an idol. 

"I said, LET IT GO."  Dana repeated sternly.  I huffed but then followed her after one last look at the couple... or rather, one last glare at that earthling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

PLEASE DO VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE EVERYBODY! 

Thank you~~~~ 

 

[A/N] HI GUYYYS! I didn't forget about you all, okay? Huhu. I just tried to finish one other YH story so that I could focus on this but it turned out this chapter had already been typed out and only a few words were needed. AIGOO!!! 

Anyhoo, expect a fun Valentines Day for Yunho and YOU!! <333

Thank you for still being here!!! I love you all. *sniff* I'm sorry!

 

@anmade- Hi, thank you!!! <3 Please enjoy the rest of the story! 

@yunhotic- Sunday does, actually! and i really really really always appreciate your comments.  in fact, I love em my dear chinggu!!! *sob* okay, I'll consider your 'vote' re: name.  thank you!!! And I hope you win in the contest!! ;)

@pinkypn- Yunho is a jelly bunny. HAHA. YEHEY I'm glad it's funny. I want my story to be funny so it's fun to read. ^_^

@subicbay- You're welcome!! *hides under the sheets in shame* =>_<=

@emotionalwordplay- Noted, RAI! =)) I hope I can finish my other story so that I could continue this without a plot disturbing me hahaha. <3 thank you!

@--peperokiss- Sunday is small but terrible. hahaha. and NO OFFENSE TO HER FANS, THIS IS ONLY FICTION! ;) Yes that game is fun to do! Haha! Have you tried it with your friends already? :) Yes, I do!! I love Teen TOp and Infinite!! KYAA KYAA KYAA! Okay, sorry for the sudden spazz moment. hahaha. How were the 5 guys you taught? And thanks for  your opinion re: name. Noted!

@candyforlove- YUP! My group CANNJI did a cover of that dance. TEeehee! Okies, thank you! I'll take note of your opinion re: name! <3

@Rin_MoonStar- thank you! i hope you'll love the rest of the story!