Valentines at SME pt1

Honey Funny Bunny

 

"I can't believe we made it on time!!!"  _____ exclaimed as we waited for the elevator.  We were already in SM Entertainment, ready for the annual Valentine's Party.

 

*YOUR POV*

We were waiting for the elevator when my phone suddenly rang.  I took it out and I felt Oppooh peep, trying to see who was calling.  He gave an 'Aish!' when the screen showed Jay Oppa.  I gave him a sorry expression and answered the phone.

Me:  Yobosaeyo?

Jay:  My Suuuuuun!!!  Happy Valentines!!!!

M:  Oh!  Happy Valentines, too Oppa!

J:  So, let's go on a date?  Where shall I pick you up?

M:  What?  A date today?  HARHAR!  UKNOW I have my Oppooh.  Tsk, Oppa you love kidding, don't you?

YUNHO:  YAH!  PARK JAEBEOM!  HOW DARE YO---

M:  EEP!!!!

 

I immediately ended the call while I clamped Oppooh's mouth.  "Ssssh!!"  I hushed as I saw f(x) members Sulli, Krystal and Victoria with Nickhun, Super Junior members Eunhyuk and Heechul oppas and SNSD's Yuri and Hyohyeon, making their way towards us.  Oppooh removed my hand from his mouth and pouted.

"HELLO!!!!!"  I greeted everybody as they arrived arrived.  Oppooh spun around and it was only then he understood why I had to clamp his mouth earlier.

"Hi!"

"Hey hyung!"

"HAPPY VALENTINES!"

"Hello Oppa!"

"___!!!  It's nice to see you!"

'"Annyeong haseyo, Yunho sunbaenim!"

"OHMYGOD WHAT CUTE COUPLE SHIRTS YOU HAVE!!!!!"

"kKYAAAA!"

 

 

After the round of greetings and introductions, the elevator finally arrived.  Us girls were super excited with the annual Valentine event.  Though, I was feeling quite jumpy and nervous.  Anyway, the boys were just talking among themselves and Nickhun was just smiling at us.  Before we reached the floor where the SM Valentines Event was gonna be held, my phone rang again.  Oppooh pulled me closer to him so that he could see my phone's screen again.  But it was an unknown number.  I just shrugged at him and answered the phone.

Me:  Yobosaeyo?

Caller:  _____-ah??

M:  Neh, who is this?

C:  It's me, Hongki-yah.

M:  Eh?  Lee Hongki-ssi?  I mean, Hongki-yah??

 

Immediately, his grip on my hand tightened.  "Who's he?"  He mouthed.  

 

Hongki:  Yup!  I called so that I can greet you.  Happy Valentines!!!!

 

"FT Island"  I mouthed back.

 

M:  Oh, thanks!  Happy Valentines, too!  Hmm, by the way, how did you know my number?

H:  Well, I got it from Heechullie hyung.  I hope you don't mind.

 

I then looked at Heechul oppa who was watching me talk on the phone and I narrowed my eyes at him.  He just gave me a smirk and then looked away.

 

M:  Oh, it's okay!  I don't mind.  Actually, I'm with  Heechul Oppa.  You wanna talk to him?

H:  Ah, no it's okay.. I just called to greet you.  Well, you might be busy with the event so, err, yeah!  Happy Valentines again!

M:  Alrighty, Hongki-yah!  Thanks and happy Valentines!

 

As soon as I ended the call, Oppooh asked me how and when I met FTI's Lee Hongki.  As I was about to answer, I saw Heechul Oppa scurrying away.  I bet he knew how Oppooh is whenever he is jealous.  I shook my head.  Just then, my phone rang again.

"AISH!  CAN'T YOU TURN OFF YOUR PHONE?!"  Oppooh grunted loudly as we both looked at the phone's screen:  LEE JOON OPPA

"Okay, you can't answer that.  If you do, I'll take your phone away."  He threatened.  I had no choice but to ignore the call and put it on silent mode.  I don't want to have a fight with Oppooh on this supposed to be lovely day.

"There."  I showed him the silent mode icon and he smiled and nodded.  "Good.  You should only focus on me, okay baby?"  He asked with a sweet tone and swung our hands back and forth cutely.  I giggled at my jealous boyfriend.  "Yes, I got it."  I replied and put away my phone.

When we got to the entrance of the SM event hall, there was only a short line.  This annual event is for the staff and artists of SM entertainment.  Artists could freely bring whomever they want as their dates.  Even if their date is from another entertainment agency, they were warmly welcomed.  In fact, they prefer having artists from different entertainment companies over so that they could have a look of what it was like to be an artist of SM Entertainment.  And maybe, they could go and transfer instead to SME.

We registered at the entrance handled by some of the SME Staff.  The ladies giggled at the cuteness of our shirts.  

"Awww!!!  What cute couple shirts!"  They commented.

"Thank you, Ria and Jini-ssi.  Yunho Oppa made it as gifts for me."  I shyly smiled.

"Aaaigoooo~~~!!!!  Yunho-ssi is soooooo sweeet!"  They gushed and Oppooh had this smug, proud look on his face.  His head was held up high as he basked in the praise of ladies.  I chuckled and shook my head.  After the registration, we entered the SME Event Hall which was filled with heart balloons and red streamers.   

 

 

My heart started beating fast as we entered.  My eyes wandered around, taking in the big number of people that were present.  I gulped and suddenly, I was engulfed in a tight back hug, almost knocking me down.

"NOOONNIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"  Taemin screeched at my ear as he hugged me tighter.  I wanted to laugh but his grip on my waist was too tight.  "You gotta come with me!"  He excitedly dragged me with him while I tried to remove his arms from my waist.  Yes, we were walking with my back on his chest, and his arms still around me.  Oppooh, who was busy greeting others as soon as we entered the hall finally noticed that I was not by his side anymore.

"YAH, TAEMIN!!!"  He shouted and hurried to catch up with us with a dangerous look on his face.  Unfortunately, Taemin was too excited to notice my plea to release me nor Oppooh's threatening stomps.  "Taemin, Oppooh's getting near.  Stop dragging me!"  I ordered as we neared the table where SHINee boys were seating.  But once again, that went unheard.

"_____ noona!!!  ____!!!  Happy valentines!!!!"  SHINee boys greeted when we reached the table.  They all stood up and gave me a group hug with loud cheers.  I smiled.  I love those boys.  I wish they were my real brothers.  "Uh-oh."  I heard Key mutter as he looked at a direction.  I followed his gaze and saw Oppooh with furrowed eyebrows and fists on his hips.  And, he wasn't happy with what he was currently seeing.  I wiggled my way out of the group hug (they were busy making noise among themselves) and went to Oppooh.  

"YOU LEFT ME!"  He accused.  "I was dragged!"  I defended.  "Hmph!  Don't leave my side again.  I want you to be always with me.  Here, don't let go of my hand!"  He commanded and held my hand, our fingers tightly intertwined.  We went to our assigned table and saw Boa eonni and Kangta-ssi already seated.  

"Eonni!!!!!  HAPPY VALENTINES!"  I squealed and we both hugged while Oppooh and Kangta ssi did their manly greeting (LOL).  She was such a dear to me, one of the few girls who accepted me wholeheartedly, immediately after meeting me.  Well, some girls were skeptical of me when I first met them.  But as time had passed, they got to know me, I got to know them, and we all became friends.  In Kangta-ssi's case, for some reason, I feel intimidated and scared by him but Oppooh assured me that he was a nice person.  Another reason was that, I never got to hang out with him casually.  So I gave him a bow and a only a simple greeting.

"Aigoo~~  Such cute shirts!!!"  She squealed and I squealed again.  "Oppooh's idea."  I bragged.  She giggled and I felt Oppooh's hand holding mine again after he had to let go of it so that I could hug Boa eonni.  "Tsk, Kangta Oppa, why didn't you give us shirts like that too?"  Boa eonni complained.  "Eh!?  Are you and hyung...?"  Oppooh asked with wide eyes.  "No, Yunho.. She's just messing with you."  He replied and removed Boa eonni's hands from his sleeve making her pout.  I laughed and Kangta-ssi shook his head.

I glanced around the room.  Mr. Lee Soo Man and his wife weren't here yet.  But I know they will come later on.  My head snapped towards where SHINee and f(x) were seated, as the boys laughed boisterously without a care in the world.  I smiled and I caught Taeminnie's eyes.  He motioned for me to go over there and sit with them but I shook my head no and pointed at Oppooh.  Then Jonghyun suddenly stood up and went towards the entrance.  And my eyes widened when he brought Shin Se Kyung-ssi with him.  The hall buzzed with murmurs when he did so.  Well, good for him.  That's the cool thing about SM.  Anybody can date anybody.

My eyes then fell towards Super Junior's table along with their dates.  I didn't recognize some of the ladies.  Though I know Donghee (ShinDong) oppa's girlfriend, Nari.  She waved at me when she saw me looking at her.  I was not sure who were really dating.  Here in SME, the idols could bring anybody they want, not only our significant others but also their friend, parent, cousin, etc.

Down at Girls Generations' table, I could clearly see Taecyeon's big built, seated beside Yoona.  THey had been dating for quite a while now.  I'm sure the couple's fans would be thrilled to know that their favorite pairing were actually dating.  A few girls were really dating somebody but most of the guys present were either their childhood friend or friend from home.  I think it was Taecyeon oppa's the only guy celebrity present at their table.

Trainees and staff of SME were already seated, as well as the managers of the idols present.  I was so busy looking around that I almost jumped from my seat when I felt Oppooh's hot breath on my ear as he whispered, "You're forgetting me already."  I turned to him and he was pouting.  I laughed while I rubbed my ear, trying to remove the weird sensation that was making me shiver.  "Aniyo, Oppooh.  I'm just looking around."  I explained.  With some of the idols present, his jealousy meter was on red alert.

"You forgot me when Taemin came."  He brought the topic again and I had to fight myself from rolling my eyes.  "Ah, speaking of Taeminnie, I forgot to give him the chocolates I made."  I mumbled.  "Did I hear my name, Noonie?"  Taemin's voice said.  I looked to my left and saw him standing in between me and Oppooh.   "AIGOO!!!!"  Oppooh loudly exclaimed with exasperation which both Taemin and I ignored.  I heard Boa eonni giggle and Kangta-ssi surprisingly chuckled.

"Ah, Taeminnie!  I made you chocolates!"  I took the wrap of chocolates from my bag and gave it to him.  Like a child, he jumped up and down and gave me a bear hug.  "Thank you Noonieeeee!  That was actually the reason why I came over here. Kekekek!  I wanted to ask if you made me chocolates and you did!!! Thank youuuu!!!!"  He squealed and rubbed his cheek against mine.  Immediately, I sensed a negative energy radiating from the other side of Taeminnie.  I pinched Taeminnie's arm lightly so he would let go of me.  He didn't need to look at Oppooh to know what was happening.  With a quick wave, he ran back towards SHINee's table. 

 

After a few more minutes of settling down, the lights dimmed and suddenly, the music started.  Stage lights danced with the music and all of the attention was focused on the stage.  I felt Oppooh tugging my hand as he leaned over to whisper, "Where is Changmin?  Why is he not here yet?"  I looked at the entrance and smiled at Oppooh.  "Don't worry, he's fine."  I answered.  "How did you know?"  He asked.  "I don't know. I just... know."  I weirdly replied.  He looked at me like I was some sort of an alien and focused his attention on the stage where the new boy group of SM Entertainment was.  From what Suho told me, they would be debuting next year but they still did not have a name yet.

They danced SME's artists' songs which made the atmosphere very light and happy.  I was amazed at how grown up they are now.   I've seen them practicing when they were still trainees and their talent was totally shown today.  I'm very happy for them, especially Suho, who became a friend of mine over the years I've been to SME.

"Tsk.  You know, I don't like how you stare at Suho."  Oppooh suddenly commented while I was watching them dance sick moves.  "Huh?"  I asked, not really focusing on what he said.  "Tsk.  I said, I don't like how you stare at Suho!!"  He said a little bit louder but Boa eonnie heard nonetheless and giggled to herself.  "Aish, Oppooooh!  He's just...cute.  And look at him move!"  I reasoned.  "And look at him move!"  He mimicked me and rolled his eyes.  "Baekhyun's cute too!  But you look at him differently than how you look at Suho!"  He retorted.  "Aigoo.. Fine.  I won't watch them anymore.  I'll just look at you."  I said and turned to face him.  I put my elbow on the table and rested my head on my palm and stared at Oppooh instead which made him uncomfortable.  "Err, no, it's okay, sweets.  You can watch them."  He held my head and turned it so that I could watched the stage again.  "Tss."  I said and chuckled.  

After their beautiful opening number, everybody cheered and clapped their hands.  Oppooh and I were very proud of them so we clapped the loudest.  Even though he might get jealous at them sometimes, deep down he loved those boys and it showed when he would always give a helping hand whenever they would need it.  The boys looked at us, with D.O waving at us, and I gave them a nod and a smile.  

The hosts of the day, Leeteuk oppa and Tiffany eonni came out to the stage and started the program.  The two looked great as usual.  They greeted the audience, praised the opening number and each other.  They did a roll call of all the idols, introduced idols from another companies, and the CEO and directors of the board.  

"I bet you guys know what's next, right?"  Leeteuk oppa said and there was a round of chuckles in the audience.  "If you would all look at the screen, please, SME had made a special slideshow of our lovely couples.  Cue video in 3, 2, 1..."  The lights dimmed again suddenly, SHINee's Always Love korean version (a/n: let's pretend there is a korean version, lol) played.  And pictures of the couples showed on the screen.  A series of  "aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww."  were heard as we watched.  

 

[a/n] Please play the vid so that you'd know the feel of the music being played while they watched the slideshow of couples. :)]

 

 

 

 

 

NTkzY2JiNTE1NWU*.gif

 

SHINee's Always Love

 

 

In the gap between tall buildings,  I found a rainbow
On the streets after the rain, one day.
"I wanna show it to you too" while thinking so,
A smile unknowingly broke across my face, yeah.

Even when I'm depressed
I think of you
It's really strange

Love, no matter when
This heart is given so much love that it's overflowing.
Always love.
You are the reason for my smile

Now, "I'm trying my best so that I can smile even when I can't see you"
I want to tell you that, right away.
I want to send that message to you, with love.

Thank you for your cheering me
Thank you for you're cheering me
Always love, always love

Ever since I've met you, I've changed a little.
Maybe it's just a small matter, but after being made to
send mail which I used to be bad at,
"It's not, today."
I'm starting to think so a little now.

A dream that I cannot fulfill
just by myself,
but if you're here....

 

Love, no matter when,
This heart is given so much love that it's overflowing.
Always love.
You are the reason for my smile

Now, "I'm trying my best so that I can smile even when I can't see you"
I want to tell you that, right away.
I want to send that message to you, with love.

Everyday, everywhere
We're definitely under the same sky
Thank you for believing in me,
Just that, makes me happy

Thank you for your cheering me
Thank you for you're cheering me
Always love, always love

Always love, always love

 

"Awwwww..." I gushed at the sweet pictures.  I somehow envied them because I refused to have a picture taken with Oppooh.  Yes, that's right.  I don't think we have a picture of only the two of us together.  It's either we were in a group or nothing at all.  The reason was, I was afraid that the picture might leak to the public.  The fans might see and who knows what would happen if they find out that the leader of TVXQ already has girlfriend.  I shuddered at the thought of it.

I was busy gushing when the next picture totally caught me by surprise.  I gasped when I saw a selca of me and Oppooh!   But I immediately blushed soon after because the picture showed me asleep on his shoulder in a car, with messy hair and my mouth slightly open and his head was on top of mine but he was showing his most handsome and perfect smile.  There was a rumble of laughter because of the contrast.  I chuckled as well and slapped Oppooh's arm.  

"I can't believe you took a picture of us when I looked like that!!"  I told him but I couldn't help my smile.  I was very happy that at least we have one picture included in the slideshow, even though it was taken during my not-so-glorious-moment.  "Haha!  But you like it, don't you?"  He asked and poked my cheek.  "Yeah...."  I nodded and smiled.  "Thank you, Oppooh."  I said and continued to watch the slideshow.

When the song was almost finished, i was surprised to see another picture of us together.  But this time, it was a stolen shot.  Taken when I was about to hug him in the dressing room after the comeback performance.  Both of our arms were reaching out to each other, both with happy smiles.  The audience went, "Aawwwww......."  and my heart gave a warm squeeze seeing how happy we were during that time.  I was so thankful to whoever took a picture of that moment.

There was another picture of us before the last picture of Lee Soo Man and his wife.  In our picture which was again a stolen shot, it was during his birthday party.  He was hugging my waist, my back against his chest and my arms on top of his arms.  His eyes were closed and he was kissing my cheek while I smiled goofily to whoever we were talking with.  Once again, there was a round of  "awwwwwwwwww....."  As the people around us started looking at us with smiles on their faces.  Me and Oppooh smiled back at them before smiling at each other.

"You like?"  He asked me and reached to kiss my cheek.  Those who saw started giggling.  And I blushed yet again.  "Yes, Oppooh.."  I answered.  "Hmph!  Then you better allow us to have a picture together!!!  Got that?"  He asked sternly and I couldn't help but laugh.  "Yeah, yeah.. Okay, okay."  I finally agreed but with my fingers crossed at my back.  "Good!"  He said and turned his attention back to the stage.

Suddenly, Changmin oppa came.

"Cookie Monster!"  I said in surprise when he flopped down on the seat beside Oppooh.  "Heya.."  He said and was breathing heavily.  "Yah!  What took you so long?  Did something happen to your date?"  Oppooh inquired as he looked at oppa, who instantly smiled.  "Oh nothing~"  He oddly replied but we could see his mischievous expression.  "Ooookay."  Oppooh said.  I raised my eyebrow at him but he just gave me a 'mehrong'.  "Aish."  I pouted.

"I bet most of you are waiting for this...  It's time for GAMES!!!!!!"  The hosts said simultaneously announced and the audience cheered.  "Uh-oh..."  I mumbled to myself.  "WHO WANTS TO JOIN THE FIRST GAAAAME?"  Leeteuk shouted and I felt my arm about to go out of its socket as Oppooh held our hands high up in the air.  "We do!  We do!  WE DOOOO!!!!"  Oppooh shouted enthusiastically.  "Ouch!  Calm down, Oppooh!"  I said but he was really into it.  Changmin oppa was laughing while pointing at me.

When the hosts started picking teams, I was starting to be afraid that my arm would rip as Oppooh waved our hands.  "Geez, there are still lots of games, I bet.  It's okay if we don't get picked for the first game, Oppooh.  We don't even know what the game is yet."  I said but it fell on deaf ears.  

"One last team to join is..................."  Teuk oppa said, delaying the moment.  Unfortunately for me, this made Oppooh stand up so that Teuk oppa could see him.  "Oppooh, sit down!  He can clearly see you!"  I hissed.  Our table was right smack in the front center of the stage.  So it would be impossible for the hosts to miss us.  "Oh just pick already, oppa!"  i whined but to myself only.

"The last team is....................YUNHO AND ___________!!!"  He finally announced and in a blink of an eye, Oppooh suddenly dragged me on the stage.  The audience cheered, seeing how Oppooh was so eager to join and got picked.  

"Go NOONIE!!"  I heard Taeminnie scream and I waved at him.  

There were 8 pairs who got picked.  We were up against Taecyeon and Yoona, Siwon and Stella eonni, Minho and Eun Seo ssi, and the rest were trainees and staff.  Tifanny eonni handed all of us blindfolds but told us not to put them on yet.  A large equipment suddenly appeared and there were apples hanging on strings.

"Have you guys guessed what the game is?"  Teuk oppa asked and we all nodded knowingly.  

"Ah, this is gonna be easy, sweets.  Just bite the apple and I'll eat everything."  Oppooh whispered and I just nodded.  But I planned to eat some of it myself to help him.

"As you guys can see, there are more than just 8 apples.  There are 16 apples and the couples should finish two apples instead of one.  The couple who eats both apples fastest, wins!  To make it easier, you will all be blindfolded.  And YOU CAN'T USE YOUR HANDS!  Only your mouths, understood?"  He asked as he eyed all of us.  We all nodded and he clapped.  "You have 10 seconds to strategize."  Tiffany eonni said.

"Oppooh, what if we eat an apple each?"  I asked.  "Eh, no.  We have to help each other."  He said with finality while eyeing Taecyeon.  I shrugged.  "Okay, aja!"  I said.  "fighting!"  He replied and took one last look at Taecyeon ssi.

"Time is up!  Go to your positions and please put on your blindfolds!"  We did as they said and we positioned our faces in front of the apple.  "1....2....3....GO!"  And all of a sudden, there was a loud cheering from the audience.  I got startled for a second before finding the apple and finally biting into keep it in place.  I felt Oppooh aggressively biting and chewing from the apple, almost taking the apple out of my mouth.

"Taecyeon and Yoona already on their second apple!"  Tiffany squealed in happiness and the audience cheered louder.  

"NOONIE!! NOONIE FASTER!!!!"  I heard Taemin cheering us.  Or me.

"AISH!"  I heard Oppooh mutter.  I just don't know if it was because of Taecyeon and Yoona or because of Taemin's cheer.

When I felt the apple getting smaller, I ate the rest while Oppooh started on the second one.  I then helped him on the second one.  We were almost halfway into the second apple when Leetuek announced Taecyeon and Yoona as the winners of the game.  

"Whmf?!"  Oppooh mumbled through the apple.  We took off our blindfolds and I saw his face:

 

                                    

[a/n] let's pretend that's not green :))   

 

He quickly chewed and swallowed the apple and I wiped some apple juice that drooled onto his chin.  "They're really done already?"  He asked and attempted to even check their apples.  Good thing I managed to pull him off the stage and we went back to our table.  He looked quite upset.  "Aww, it is okay, Oppooh.  There are many more games we can join later."  I hugged him before we sat down.

"Hahahahaha, hyung looked like a crazy hyena feasting on its prey.  Poor apple.  ____, did you even get a bite?"  Changmin teased and everybody on the table chuckled.  "Well I bet he was a very cute crazy hyena."  I defended and Oppooh smiled.  

"Well, that was quite an exciting game, isn't it?"  Tiffany eonni asked Teuk oppa.  "Taecyeon and Yoona, please enjoy your new couple mugs!"  Teuk oppa said.  "I can buy you that if you want."  Oppooh whispered in my ear.  "It's okay, Oppooh.  Don't worry."  I patted his hand.

"We all know that we still have a loooong day ahead of us!  Im sure all of us excited!  So before another game, we will already proceed to our special stage!" I choked on my drink and liquid came out of my nose.

"Omo otteokhe!!!!  Are you okay, ____?"  Boa eonni worriedly asked.  I nodded while coughing.  "I....need...go...bathroom!"  I wheezed in between my words and headed out.

 

YUNHO'S POV

I was about to stand up and follow her when she looked back and motioned for me to stop.  She gave me a thumb's up before rushing out.  

"Don't worry about it, hyung.  She'll be fine."  Changmin assured me.  I nodded but I couldn't help but frown.  I sighed and focused on the stage where f(x)'s Chu started to play.  I looked over to F(x) and surprise was clearly on their faces.  Suddenly, the audience went wild.  Nickhun came out and started dancing! I leaned back on my chair and started to enjoy the special stage.  Before, the case would have been Victoria dancing to 2PM song.  This year tho, it was different.  I hope _____ was here with me.  She shouldn't have missed this!

Then it turned into a remix of SNSD's Mr. Taxi and Taecyeon came out and danced!  I couldn't help but laugh out loud.  Geez, such a big guy dancing their song, it was so funny!  But i had to give the props to Taecyeon.  He was really game and danced for all his might without a care of what people would say.  SNSD were squealing and screaming at him.  

Omo!  It's SHINee's Lucifer!  Suddenly the demure Shin Se Kyung and Seo Eun Seo came and danced.  The guys went wild, especially Jonghyun.  He was howling and was already on the top of his chair.  I laughed at how the special stage was really special!  But where is my baby?  Why wasn't she here yet?  I couldn't fully enjoy the show, knowing that my girl is missing all this.

Eeeh?  Is that Nari-ssi on the stage?  She was wearing one of Super Junior's costumes!!!!!  And she's dancing to No Other!  Awww, she's so cute!!!  Shindong was really red but was watching Nari proudly.  And oh!  Is that STELLA?!  Siwon's long time girlfriend?  I gasped.  How did they manage to make her dance?  Siwon was as still as statue as he watched Stella.  I chuckled.  His eyes might fall from his socket soon.

Super Junior's song ended and I was really worried about _____ now.  What was taking her so loooong?  I was about to stand up to check her when Maximum's intro blasted out from the speakers.  My head whipped towards the stage.  Then I saw our dancers and I waved at them as they went to their position on the stage.  That was weird.  Who will do Maximum?  I sat back down as they started dancing.

And suddenly, somebody popped out from under the stage wearing my Maximum costume!!!  I narrowed my eyes at the person copying me.

I GASPED AS I SAW WHO IT WAS.

"Surprise, hyung!" Changmin said to my ear.  I think he said a whole lot more but I couldn't focus.  My attention was just on the person dancing fiercefully but gracefully in front of me..

MY BABY.  MY SWEETS.  MY ______!!!!!!!!!!

My mouth hang open as she gave me a wink.

 

 

[A/N]  Hello!  FINALLY AN UPDATE! Whew!  I'm sorry ive been busy with my other fics i quite neglected this.  but yeeey! VALENTINES DAY! :D :D :D I got more in store for you for this special day. Bwhahahahah.

So, how was the update?  I MISS YOU MY DEAR READERS! :D Thank you for your comments!  Hello to new subscribers! ^_^

THANK YOU!

@yunhotic- Hello my friend! :D Im so happy to see you always in my fics. you deserve a big YUNHO hug! *huuuug* i hope you like the update.  sorry it took so long.  PS: AWWW!  I feel so bad for updating.  thank you for rereading all the chapters.  :')

@candyforlove- yeey im glad you like the couple shirts. haha. i was debating with three shirts, i just couldnt pick one. teehee. my valentines, i spent it with my friends who were also single. :))

@daridiridaradu- gaaaah. hahaha. yeeey. you melted! :)) lols. just kidding.  thanks for the comment!  do you already know what ___ was preparing for? ;)  My valentines was okay, i spent it with my  single friends. hahahaha.

@XxCookiexX- oh, how's the weather in UK?  Geez, here in the philippines, it's just toooo hot.  yeah, lucky girl who got to spend her valentines with yunho. waaah.

@chillyshia- chingguuuu!  you still there? waaah. i miss you! i hope you like my update!

@subicbay- You;'re welcome!!!! :D  You bet the party's fuuuuuuun! wicked!

@EunHye101- Sure!  You can have as many as you want. :D

@nhaielee- UPDATED! :D Hello hello MRS. KIM Myungsoo

@Lucinda1990- Hi dear!  Welcome to my fiiiic! :D :D I hope you;'ll like how the story goes.  TEehee! THanks for subscribing!