Good Morning!

Honey Funny Bunny

I felt somebody shake me.. "______, wake up!"  Changmin oppa said.  "Whhhaaat?"  I sleepily asked.  "Look to your left."  I did as he said and my eyes widened because I saw Oppooh hugging Jaejoongie oppa, well, more like spooning Jaejoongie oppa from behind while they peacefully sleep.

 

I sat up and looked over at their sleeping bodies.  I. ACTUALLY. GIGGLED.  They look sooo cute together!  Changmin oppa looked at me strangely and Yoochun quietly laughed.  Swear if I had my camera with me, I would have taken a picture!  Jaejoong oppa's back against Oppooh's chest looks so comfortable.  They're snuggling!!! And look at Oppooh's tightly wrapped arm around Jaejoong oppa's waist!!  They look like a couple!!

"Hey, I have an idea!"  Junsu oppa said and went beside me.  "What?"  I asked and turned to him.  "Let's do that too, let's see what Yunho hyung's reaction will be like."  I thought about it for a moment then grinned.  "Okay!  But not as close like what they're doing.  I'll just hmm, maybe put my head on your shoulder or something." 

Then Yoochun oppa came over to us and started directing what we should do.  "Junsu, lie down here."  He pointed to the space beside me.  Now I'm sandwiched between Oppooh and Junsu oppa.  "Guys, I don't think this is a good idea..."  Changmin oppa butted in.  "Aish!  It's okay, Min!  This will be fun!  See, even ______ is okay with it.  Now where were we?"  Junsu oppa asked a lay down beside me.  "Now ______, lie down too, but on your side.  Face Junsu.  Su, extend your arm so ______ could put her head on it.  There!  Like that!  ______, move closer to Su."

I moved closer to Junsu oppa and put my head on his arm.  "Now, drape your arm across his chest or waist, your choice."  I started to put my arm but Yoochun oppa stopped me. "Wait!  Forget the arm thing.  Just put a hand on his shoulder or something.  Just.. no arm!"  I giggled.  "I think he's jealous..."  I whispered to Junsu oppa.  He just winked at me. 

"Quick! I think they're almost awake!!!"  Changmin oppa warned.  "And I thought he's the one who's against this..."  I mumbled and moved closer again to Su oppa after glancing at Oppooh and Jaejoongie oppa who were starting to move.

 

YUNHO'S POV

I woke up and felt my back hurt.  I realized we slept on the floor.  I hugged ______ closer to me.  At least I have her in my arms now.  I sighed in contentment.  She has gotten taller.  I didn't know a person could get that taller after only almost a week.  I guess I could feel it only now, coz I've been apart from her. 

I wanted to kiss her cheek and opened my eyes.  "GAAAAAAAAH!"  I screamed and pushed the body away from me.  "Wha-??"  The guy woke up and I realized it was Jaejoong!  I whipped around to look for ______ and found her sleeping comfortable with Junsu!!! And SHE'S SLEEPING ON HIS ARM!

"YAH!"  I said as I scrambled over to them.  I yanked Junsu's arm away who started to wrap around ______.  "WAKE UP!"  I shook her but she just groaned and snuggled more to Junsu.  "YAH KIM ______!"  I shouted and dragged her body away from Junsu.  "Ooooouuuuch!"  She winced and sat up.  "WHY WERE YOU CUDDLING WITH HIM?!"  I bellowed.  "YOU STARTED IT!"  She answered back. 

I was taken aback.  So she saw me with Jaejoong?  "B-but I didn't do it on purpose!  YOU did!"  I huffed.  "SEE I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T A GOOD IDEA!"  Changmin suddenly chimed in.  It was only then I remembered that Changmin, Yoochun and Jaejoong were around.  And Junsu was still suspiciously sleeping. 

"Hyung, don't get mad!  It was Junsu's idea!  They wanted to see what your reaction would be."  Changmin explained.  "And you AGREED??"  I asked ______.  She turned to Junsu.  "Yah, oppa! Help me!"  She pushed Junsu.  He just turned his back on her and continued 'sleeping'.  "I'm asking YOU!"  I said again. 

She turned to me.  "Like I said, YOU STARTED IT!"  She answered.  "But not on purpose!"  She smirked.  "You seemed so happy and contented with Jaejoongie oppa, Oppooh...."   She said and moved closer to me.  "And I LIKE IT!"  She squealed and jumped into my arms.  "W-what?"  I asked confused, but hugged her nonetheless.  Then I felt a smack on my cheek.  "I said, I support YUNJAE!!!"  She cheerily said.  "You're crazy!"  Junsu who suddenly 'woke' up, said.

"Ehehehehe..."  Jaejoong embarrassingly laughed and went away.  "Don't get mad, Oppooh...  It was just nothing... Well, revenge maybe.  Haha.. Just kidding."  She murmured against my neck then pulled away from me.  "Lovebirds..."  Yoochun snickered and threw a pillow at us.  "Yeah hyung, she's right so don't get so worked up."  Changmin said and headed to the kitchen to follow Jaejoong who started to cook breakfast.

"And you? What have you got to say?" I asked while poking Su's body with my foot.  "I'm asleep.  Go away!"  He replied.  ______ giggled.  I looked at her and she stopped.  "Come on, Oppooh.  Let's leave that dolphin and go eat Jaejoongie oppa's breakfast."  We both stood up and went to the dining table.

After a few more minutes, food arrived.  "Smells so gooood!"  Changmin said excitedly and banged the end of his chopsticks repeatedly on the table.  "Tadaaa!" 

 

 

"Sorry it's not many..."  Jaejoongie said.  Then he gave another set to Changmin.  "There, I made extra for you."  Changmin pretended to cry.  "I missed your cooking, hyung!  Thank you!"  And pretended to wipe his tears.  "I know.  Now, let's eat!"  Jaejoong said.  "You're the best cook in the world, Jaejoongie oppa!!!"  ______ exclaimed.  I took a portion and put it in my mouth, chewed and gulped it down.  "Aigoo~  I really missed your cooking!  This is delicious!!"  And put more in my mouth. 

"Poor Yunho hyung!  He has to endure ______'s cooking!  Or maybe all you guys ate are takeouts."  Junsu teased.  Then I saw ______ glare at him.  "Nope, WRONG Junsu!  Actually, she had been making me dishes lately and her cooking could be compared to Mom's cooking!"  I said and winked at ______.  "Whoa, really Oppooh????"  She asked and beamed up at me.  "Yes, sweetheart.  That's why I missed your cooking so much when you left."  I nodded and pouted.   "Okay, I'm about to throw up."  Yoochun remarked.  "Why?  We do it all the time..."  Junsu said and made googly eyes at him.  Yoochun shuddered and Changmin burped.  Then we continued enjoying Jaejoong's cooking. 

"OMO! HYUNG!  I REMEMBER WE HAVE A SCHEDULE!"  He suddenly shouted.  I quickly looked for my phone in my pocket and remembered that we left our phones at home.  "Oh shoot!"  I exclaimed and suddenly stood up.  "Are we leaving, Oppooh?"  ______ asked.  "I'm afraid so." 

JYJ stood up and went over to Changmin, me and ______.  Yoochun hugged me, Jaejoongie hyung hugged ______, and Junsu hugged Changmin.  "I missed you, hyung.  Please take care of yourself."  He whispered.  "I missed you too, Chunnie.  Take care of yourself too.  Don't always stay up late writing songs."  He laughed.  "You really know me, hyung." 

We let go of each other and the next person to hug me was Junsu.  "Hyuuuuung... I really didn't mean it.  Forgive me, okay?"  He said.  "You didn't mean what, the tweet or you hugging my ______?"  i asked.  "Both."  We both laughed and I patted his back.  "Forgive your hyung, too.  Okay?"  He nodded.  "Yes.  And oh, please take care of ______.  If you ever hurt her again, intentionally or not, I'll crush your handsome face."  He warned.  "Arasso.  Don't worry.  I will still prove to you that I deserve her."  He squeezed me again and said, "Good."

And last was Jaejoong.  "Hyung, thanks so much for worrying and taking care of ______.  I don't know how to repay you."  I said and hugged him. "It's nothing.  Just don't make her go through that again. Always be alert of your surroundings.  You know how aggressive some girls could be. Make sure nothing will happen like that again."  I nodded.  "Thanks, really.. Omma!"  I said.  "Appa!"  He replied.  "Take good good care of yourself, Omma.  I missed you so much."  I lovingly said to him.  "I will and you should too, Appa.  I missed you too."  We let go of each other and we headed to the door. 

"Thanks so much for everything, guys.  Let's meet again, soon?"  I said and they all agreed.  "I gave ______ all our numbers.  Just get it form her and text us.  Now go, you guys don't wanna be late for your schedule!"  Jaejoong said and shooed us out.  "We'll see each other again very, very soon!  Bye!"  I said.  "Bye Oppas!  Thanks so much for everything!"  ______ waved.  And they closed the door.

We went out and rode Changmin's car.  I smiled as I recalled what happened to us while we drove away.  I wish we could tell the whole world that everything's okay now.  That we made up and forgot bad things that occured to both parties.  I wish we could let Cassiopeia know that DB5K still remains as a 5-member group and family.  I'm on a high and I swore to myself that we'll see them again, soon.  I looked back at their house as my heart swelled with joy and love for my brothers... and for my ______ too!

 

 

[A/N]  Hello!!! How are you? I missed you!  Sorry for not updating for more than a week. :(  I just got so busy with my aunt and cousin arriving from abroad and my other fic:  Yunho Turns Pinoy! (ehem ehem)

Anyway, how's the story so far? I'm glad you guys liked THE YUNJAE CHAPTER! ;)  hooray!!! I'm happy, tralalaalalalalalala.....

LOL. Oh, oh!! TOMORROW'S THE DAY! UKNOW what?? Yunho's Kiss and Cry 1st ep!!!!! WOOHOO! I can't wait to see him moonwalk on ICE. *drools*

 

@candyforlove - YunJae FTW! ^_^ Sorry for making you wait long for the update. Waaah.

@Lafrezita1 - GOTCHA! LOL. Thanks! Oh, how's work? :)

@QueenB_doll - I'm glad it made you laugh!!! We love happy chapters, right? ^_^ Oh, you're welcome!

@Glamourkitty - I don't like sad chapters too. Haha. They're so hard to write! And I'm such a happy person. Yunjae shipper FTW!  Thanks so much too!!! ^_^

@jankeira896 - Yey! You find it hilarious! ^_^ It's effective! You're welcome!

@chillyshia - I'm happy you enjoyed it, chinggu!! ^_____^

@miko12 - Thank you for loving the update! Woohoo, im happy it made you giddy! made me giddy as well! LOL!  Okay, i'll try to insert more 'moments'! ;)

@uknowtime - FTW indeed! I miss them too. *sigh*

@hotkey - Yes, yes! :D Here's the update! Im sorry it took so long.

@hallyusupporter - I inserted a little bit of  Yoosu!! I hope you like it! :D

@fyeahtvxq - YunJae is real! LOL. JK. ^_~

@iammee - Sweet as 'kendi'! ;)