Yunho's Birthday

Honey Funny Bunny

"Oppooh, how do you want to wake up tomorrow?"  She asked.

"Hmm?  What do you mean, sweets?"  He asked back.

"Well, do you want to wake up on your own or do you want me to wake you up with food or something...."  She replied.

"Hmmm.... I'll go with....'wake me up with something'."  He jokingly answered and she smiled. 

"Okay, then!  I will!  Now let's go to sleep or else your fans will see your eyebags.  Goodniight my dear, Oppooh.  Happy birthday, I love you."  She smiled sweetly at him and he gazed at her eyes lovingly.

"Thank you, sweets.  Nado saranghae.  Goodnight."  He greeted back with a kiss and they entered his birthday dreamland.

 

The next morning....

YUNHO'S POV

I woke up and I realized ______ was giving me little pecks on my lips.  I smiled and she stopped.  "Good morning, my birthday boy..."  She greeted.  I opened my eyes and I saw her smiling too. 

"Good morning, sweets.  I'm glad I chose 'wake me up with something' last night."  I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer for a kiss.  I feel so happy inside, waking up on the morning of my birthday with the love of my life beside me.  This is the first time it happened and it made me feel sure that she's the one I'm really gonna marry.

Looking back at what we have talked about a few nights ago, I feel assured that she's willing to marry me too.  I can't wait for that day, the day that would be the start of my mornings with her by my side.

"What do you wanna do today, Oppooh?  Oh, wait!  I'll get your breakfast first."  She said and sat up.

"Wait.  Don't go yet.  I'm not yet hungry.  Let's lie down for awhile..."  I said pulled her back to me. She nodded and we just laid down in comfortable silence, with her head on my chest.

"A penny for your thoughts."  I said.  She looked up at me and smiled.

"I was just watching how your tummy would go up and down when you breathe."  She answered and slightly laughed.

"I thought you were thinking about something serious."  I commented and smiled a little.

"Naah.  How about you, Oppooh?"  She asked.

"I was thinking about.....things."  I vaguely answered.

"Like?"  She asked while drawing little hearts on my chest with her finger.

"Like...the future."  I said.

"Oh....  What about it?"  She pressed on and stopped.

"Secret."  I smiled at her.

"Hmph.  Fine.  I'll agree with anything with you today, since it's your happy birthday."  She said and slowly smiled.  "Now, I'll get our breakfast, okay Oppooh?  You just wait here.  I heard your tummy is starting to grumble."  With that, she got away from me and stood up.

"Okay.  But be quick or else I'll be miserable and miss you."  I said and she laughed.

"Corny, cheezy Oppooh."  She shook her head and went out.

A few minutes passed and she arrived with a tray.

 

  

 

"Tadaaa~!"  She exclaimed and I sat up and leaned on the headboard. 

"Uwaaa!"  I exclaimed appreciatively as I saw the breakfast.  I really like it whenever she makes me this fruit dish.  It's my favorite breakfast, since her mixture tastes perfect.

"Here Oppooh, say 'Aaaah~'."  She ordered after scooping some from my fruitbowl and fed it to me.

"Aaaah~"  I obediently mimicked and opened my mouth.  She giggled.

"You're funny, Oppooh!"  She said and fed me.  I bit the spoon and didn't let it out from my mouth.

"Yah, Oppooh!!"  She tried pulling it but didn't succeed.

"MMMMMMmmmmmMRRM"  I playfully answered.

"Your TEETH!!!"  She yelled and slapped my arm.

"Ow!"  I finally let go of the spoon.

"Sorry Oppooh.. Now AAaah~"  She said again and brought it to my mouth.  She fed me until I finished the whole bowl.

"Thanks for the yummiest breakfast ever, sweets."  I said after drinking her orange juice.  "But you didn't eat yours."  I pointed to her own bowl which was untouched.

"I'll eat it.  You may lie down again if you want, Oppooh."  She said and started eating hers.

"That, I will!"  I laid down and replied to those who greeted me on the phone.  After that, I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly.  I always cherish staying in bed after waking up.  It's something that relaxes me.  I felt her lie down beside me and we started chatting about simple things and happy memories.  A few minutes more, we were back to sleep.

 

-----

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing.  I stood up to open it before ______ wakes up.

"APPA!!  OMMA!!"  I exclaimed in surprise as I opened the door.  I hugged and kissed them then suddenly worried about ______.  She'd freak out once she learns they are here because she'd be blaming herself for not being prepared and being caught asleep.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR DEAR SON!!!"  They greeted and came inside.

"Thank you, Omma, Appa.  Err, I thought you'd head straight to the fanmeeting later.  What brings you here, MY LOVABLE PARENTS????"  I yelled the last part, hoping ______ would wake up and hear.

"Son, why are you yelling?  Our ears are still perfectly fine, you know."  Omma said, looking offended.

"I-I'm sorry, Omma.  I didn't mean to yell at you.  I was, uh, just VERY HAPPY THAT YOU'RE HERE OMMA, APPAAA!!!"  I shouted again and hugged them tight while straining my ears to hear any movement from the bedroom.

"Aigoo~  Is there something wrong with you, son?  Oh, by the way, where is our daughter-in-law?"  She asked and I can't help but grin widely.  My parents love her and had already accepted her as part of the family.  In fact, they want us to get married already and make babies.  But of course, it's not yet the right time, as much as I want to.  So when they learned that ______ would be staying with me for 2 years, they happily agreed.

"She's uhm, upstairs.  She's err, cleaning!"  As soon as the words flew out of my mouth, I knew it was a mistake.  They looked flabbergasted at the information.  Omma started slapping my forehead and hitting me while my Appa started lecturing, "WHOSE SON ARE YOU??  I DIDN'T BRING YOU UP TO MAKE WOMEN YOUR SLAVES!!!  HIRE A CLEANER!!  SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR WIFE YET YOU MAKE HER CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR MESS!  I'M DISAPPOI-"

"OMMA!! APPA!!"  I heard ______ exclaim and abruptly, my parents forgot about me. 

"Omo!!  Our beautiful daughter-in-law, ______!!!!"  Omma cooed and went to hug her. 

"Whew..."  I mumbled and rubbed my forehead and arm.

"I'm not done with you yet.."  My appa whispered and then followed Omma.

I guess my shouting reached ______ because she's out of her pajamas and was dressed and well-groomed.  I smiled despite my stinging forehead as I watched my favorite people in the world interact with each other.

"I'm so very sorry for not preparing food yet, Omma and Appa..."  I heard _______ apologize and she bowed.

"Oh, don't worry about it, ______.  Your Appa and I brought lunch for all of us.  Who knows, you two could have been up all night last night."  My Omma said and wiggled her eyebrows.

"OMMA!!!!"  ______ and I both gasped.  And my sweets started blushing furiously.

"What?  We're not getting any younger, Yunho and ______."  Appa explained for the nth time.

"W-we're not even married yet.." I answered.

"Then get married!  If the fans don't accept it, then you can just go back to our hometown and work at the ricefields."  Omma replied as if it's the most simple thing in the world.  It stung me a little because I truly love what I'm currently doing.  It's not only for myself but for Cassiopeia as well.  I know ______ sensed what I felt because she took my hand and squeezed it.

"Ai, don't worry about it Omma and Appa.  You both are still so young.  So young that i'm perfectly sure you'd still see your great-granchildren."  She said and I squeezed her hand back, thanking her for the save.  She smiled at me and I smiled back at her.

"Aigoo~~~ That's why you're the perfect girl for our son, ______-ah.  You're so honest!"  Appa said and Omma winked.  That brought laughter amongst the four of us and we then headed to the dining table to eat Omma's cooking.

 

 

  

 

  

 

 

Credit: getsuyoubi335, withchubee, telzone
Shared by: ContinueTVXQ.com

 

*END OF POV*

 

Jung Yunho's birthday party with the fans was successful.  TVXQ performed songs, Onew's interviewing skills was shown, the fans learned a lot about Yunho, so everybody had a great time. There's also a continuation of Yunho's birthday party but this time, it's with his family and close friends.  And it was already around 2AM when Yunho and ______ arrived at home.

"I'll be heading to bed now, Oppooh.  You should too."  ______ said and left Yunho wondering.  It's not that he's materialistic....It's just....if she's already going to sleep, then where was his gift?  As far as he could remember, she hadn't given him something yet.  Oh well, as long as she's here with me.  He thought and smiled to himself.  A bowl of fruits for breakfast was enough for him.

When he entered the bedroom, he found her already curled up and fast asleep under the covers.  He climbed next to her and hugged her.

"Oppooh..." She said after turning around to face him.

"Hey.. i thought you're already asleep."  He said and smiled at her.  She lovingly gazed at his eyes for a moment before leaning forward to kiss him.  Simple kisses turned into a passionate one and ______ was already hovering above Yunho. 

"Baby.."  Yunho said against .

"Happy birthday, Oppooh."  She also said against his mouth and then proceeded to kiss him more.  They were both really into it and Yunho already felt so lightheaded.  He flipped them over and he started kissing her neck down to her shoulder. 

"Oppooh..."  ______ mumbled and ran her fingers through his hair.  It was only then that Yunho opened his eyes.  He gasped at what lay before him.

______ was on her back, and her hair disheveled and she was wearing a y silk lingerie.  The lingerie's strap was already off her shoulder and he realized she wasn't wearing any brassiere underneathe.  Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.  He immediately got off her, shock was apparent on his face.

"Why did you stop, Oppooh?"  ______ opened her eyes and sat up.  The other shoulder strap also fell but good thing she was still covered.

"W-what....  I'm so sorry, baby.  I didn't mea-"  Yunho started to apologize but she silenced him with a kiss.

"B-baby, sweets.."  He said and carefully pushed her away.

"It's okay, Oppooh... It's my birthday gift to you."  She sat up straighter and wrapped her arms around Yunho, making the blanket fall from her body.  He then noticed the hem of her skirt was too short.  He also noticed that she was slightly shaking.  He hugged her tight and he carefully layed the both of them back to bed.  Then he stood up and took one of his long shirts and made her wear it above her lingerie.  After that, he covered themselves up really well with the blanket.

"Let's go to sleep now.  Good night, sweets."  He kissed her cheek and hugged her tighter.

"B-b-but why?"  She asked, worried that he didn't like it.

"No buts, sweets.  Let's just sleep now, okay?"  He caressed her cheek and she nodded.  He smiled at her and closed his eyes.

"Okay..."  She felt so bad that she wasn't able to give him what he wanted.  She bit her lip from trying to prevent herself from tearing up.  But there was also a part of her that was relieved that it didn't actually happen.

"And baby?"  Yunho suddenly said after a couple of minutes.

"Hmm?"  She kept her eyes closed or else a few tears would fall down.  If it's actually tears from relief, she didn't know.

"Thank you for the birthday gift...."  He opened his eyes and smiled again at her.

"U-uhm, you're welcome, Oppooh.."  She replied and he rubbed his nose against hers.

"Good night, sweets..."

"Good night, Oppooh.  Thank you.  I love you."  She said and buried her face against his body.

"You're welcome, silly baby.  I love you."  He responded and finally, they fell asleep peacefully.

 

 

 

[A/N]  It's a double update!!! Weehee! :D I finally updated!!! BWahahaha.  Mianhae for always being like this.  Anyway, how was it??? LOL.  I'm sorry if you expected more but... what can I do, Yunho's such a gentleman!!!! ^_^ *sighs lovingly*

 

@hotkey - He IS, indeed! My ideal one. LOLS. ^_^

@chaella387_lol - THANK YOUUUU!! I hope you'll keep supporting this fic.  :D

@ yunhotic - We're the same, chinggu.  Waaah.  Let's find one like him, shall we?  Or better yet, let's find HIM!!! <3

@daridiridaradu - Teehee!  Have I already said, thank you? :D  Seriously, thank you for always commenting and not giving up on my fic.  ;')

@subicbay - Aww, walang anuman!!! <3 It's great to see another Filipino reading this fic.  SALAMAT! ^_^