Valentines at SME pt 3

Honey Funny Bunny

 

"_____, come on I want to introduce you to them!!"  Oppooh said and pulled my hand and we walked out.  I was not yet introduced to Dana and Sunday ssi yet even though I had been with Oppooh for almost three years.  They were just never at SME and I believe they spent their break out of the country.  So I was really excited to meet them.  Ah, the perks of being an idol's girlfriend.  I thought and smiled to myself.

Oppooh asked the staff where the two were and she pointed to a door which was previously marked DO NOT ENTER when me and Miemie were backstage before our performance.  He then knocked on it and it was Sunday-ssi who opened the door.  I was in awe of her beauty.

"YUNHO OPPAAAAA!!!!" Sunday ssi squealed in happiness.  Before Oppooh could greet her back, she suddenly jumped on his arms and kissed him on the lips.

My jaw dropped. 

 

*End of POV*

Recovering from shock, a stunned Yunho pried Sunday off of him with a look of worry across his face as he hurriedly turned to his beloved 'Sweets'.  "____, Sweets... I-"  He tried to explain but Sunday cut him off, "SWEETS!?"  She asked as she looked at ____ who still stood gaping at them.

"SundayIwantyoutomeetmyGIRLFRIEND,_____."  He quickly introduced and pulled _____ beside him before Sunday could say anything.  ____, who already got a grip of herself, tried to shake the image of another girl kissing her boyfriend in front of her eyes, deciding she should give Yunho the benefit of the doubt before jumping to conclusions.  She had learned her lesson. [A/N remember the trainee who tried to seduce Yunho?]

____ smiled awkwardly at the woman who seemed to be sizing her up.  "U-uhm, annyeong haseyo, Sunday-ssi......  It's nice to meet you."  She greeted, thinking that it was the right thing to do.  Yunho let out a sigh and she felt him gave her hand a grateful squeeze.  After two loooooooooong seconds, Sunday curtly replied, "Annyeong."  And her heels and went back inside the dressing room and shut the door.

For the second time in the span of 10 minutes, Yunho and ____ were stunned by Sunday's actions.  This time, it was ____ who recovered first.

"Oppooh--" She started but Yunho cut her off.

"SWEETS!  I'm soooo sorry!  What she did.... It wasn't.... That was nothing!!!  I swear!!  She's in no way related to me.. There was nothing between us!!  I'm so sorry but please believe me!!!"  He explained while furiously rubbing his lips in panic because he didn't want to go through hell again after _____ left him after witnessing a scene he would gladly forget in his life.  He was also embarrassed because he was so eager to introduce ____ to Dana and Sunday but instead, his girlfriend experienced an unfortunate incident.  

The dressing room door started to open again.  "Okay, Oppooh."  She replied and shot him a quick smile to reassure him but Yunho still had that panicked look on his face.

"Oh, Yunho!  Hi!"  It was Dana who came out of the room.  She saw _____ and gave her a genuine smile, much to Yunho and ____'s relief.  With this, Yunho immediately introduced _____.  "Hi Dana!! Congratulations on your new single!  By the way, this is my girlfriend, _____.  _____, Dana, a friend of mine."  He felt happy as the two women exchanged smiles.

"Annyeong haseyo, Dana ssi.  It's a pleasure to meet you."  _____ greeted politely.  "Annyeong haseyo, ____-ssi..  I'm glad to meet the girl who captured Yunho's heart.  If he does something, don't hesitate to call me to beat him up."  She said the last sentence in mock conspiracy and punched her fists together.  Yunho let out a hearty laugh, totally happy about the way things are going.

_____ was happy as well and was touched with Dana's reception of her, as opposed to how Sunday treated her. 

"Yes, thank you Dana ssi."  ____ said and let out a small giggle.  "Oh please, just call me eonni."  Dana said and patted her chest lightly.  ____ grinned and gave a nod.  "Okay, Dana eonni.  Thank you again!"  Dana grinned back.  

The three chatted for a few minutes and never once did Sunday came out of the dressing room.  Yunho didn't want to enter the room either, fearing Sunday may do more damage.  When they heard the hosts of the event announce another couple game, Yunho fidgeted to go back to the event hall.  The two women noticed this and Dana shook her head, grinning.

"Fine, you both go join that game.  I know that longing look when I see one.  Now, shoo!"  Dana playfully pushed the couple towards the event hall.  "Ah, but wait a minute,  Yunho!"  She called after him.  When they both turned to look back at her, Dana gave him a warning glare.  "Remember what I told ____ earlier.  Don't hurt ___ or else...."  She warned and then pointed two of her fingers to her eyes and then pointed them to Yunho.  "I'm watching you."  She narrowed her eyes and Yunho gave her a salute before leading a chuckling _____ to the hall.

When they arrived back at the event hall, they were just in time for the last couple game.  As Yunho raised both of their hands to volunteer for the game, they were the second to the last couple to be chosen.  

"Oppooh!! We don't even know what the game is..."  ____ mumbled to Yunho.  "Hahahaha, don't worry baby.  We can do this.  Fighting!"  He said eagerly and all ___ could do was to nod and pump her fist in the air, already forgetting what had just occured earlier.

"We have now come to the end of our couple games.  But first, let's give a round of applause to all the couples who won and those who joined the games.  Now the last game is probably the simplest of all games."  

"Yes, the couple needs only a newspaper!!!!  That and......!!!!!!"

"DANCING SKILLS!"  Leeteuk and Tiffany shouted together.

Hearing it, Yunho clapped his hands and nodded his head confidently.  ____ giggled at how cocky Yunho looked at the moment.  "Oppooh, you look like you're very sure the others wouldn't compare to you."  She whispered.  "But it's the truth, isn't it?"  He whispered back and she slapped his arm lightly.  

A staff member distributed the newspapers while the hosts told them that the game was NEWSPAPER DANCE.  The game only had three rules.  1)  Dance while the music is on. 2)  Fold the newspaper in half every round.  3) You and your partner's feet should be inside the newspaper once the music stops.  Not even a centimeter could be touching the floor outside the paper.  

Immediately, Yunho started flexing his muscles in front of everyone, hoping to intimidate the other contestants.  The audience laughed while ____ pulled him back to their spot.  

After making sure everybody got the simple game, the 8 couples got ready and the game started.

A snippet of Lucifer started playing and Jonghyun danced wildly in front of Sekyung making her laugh softly.  The music stopped and the couples immediately stepped on the newspaper.  Since they were all stepping on a whole newspaper, nobody was eliminated.  

When the song Sorry Sorry played, they all folded their newspapers in half and then started dancing.  Again, nobody was eliminated.

The next song was Genie.  To the delight of the audience, everybody danced to the chorus.  Yes, even the guys, especially Yunho who sorta looked awkward dancing but gave it a go nonetheless with the kicking of his leg.  Changmin and Mie who were also in the contest burst out laughing at the sight.  _____ looked like she wanted to make Yunho stop.

With the newspaper getting smaller, two couples: a staff member and her boyfriend and Nickhun and Victoria, were eliminated.

Chu started to play and after folding the newspaper, everybody were dancing.  Only 10 seconds of Chu~ and the music stopped.  In this round, the guys had to carry the girls in order for the couple to fit inside the newspaper.  ____ was easily lifted by Yunho in his arms and he decided to give her cheek, which was near his lips,  a peck once the hosts announced that only Siwon and Stella couple was eliminated.

BoA's Hurricane Venus played and the song slayed three couples:  a staff and his girlfriend, Taecyeon and Yoona and TVXQ's other half, Changmin and MieMie.  Only Yunho and ____ are left along with Jonghyun and Sekyung.  At this point, Yunho was excited.  He threw his hoobae a threatening glare, in which Jonghyun only smiled innocently at.  

Since it was down to the last two pairs, the music, TVXQ's Maximum, played longer and Yunho and Jongyun were sort of having a dance competition.  Noticing Yunho giving his all, ____, who was dancing at Yunho's side, nudged him and whispered, "Don't use up all your energy, Oppooh or else you won't be able to carry me later."

Looking at Jonghyun who was also giving his all, Yunho grinned.  He slowly decreased his energetic dance and faced Jonghyun.  Suddenly he started to applaud Jonghyun to the beat.  Feeling high that his sunbae was applauding and encouraging him to HIS song, he exerted more effort into dancing not noticing Yunho's quick smirk when he did.

Two minutes of Maximum had passed when it finally stopped. ____ immediately folded the newspaper and Yunho lifted her in his arms securely.  They then looked over at Jonghyun who was panting really hard.  "Ah, my baby is so smart."  Yunho whispered and kissed _____'s cheek appreciatively as they watched Jonghyun carry Sekyung.

"Oppooh, you sure your feet aren't touching outside the newspaper?"  ____ asked and Yunho checked.  "All good, sweets."  Jonghyun was also checking his feet.  By this time, both of the men's feet were on their tiptoes as the newspaper was already too small.

The hosts didn't play anymore music and everybody just watched which pair would survive.  Jonghyun started to wobble within less than a minute but regained balance.  Yunho wasn't having trouble.  ____ felt perfectly safe in his arms even when the audience squealed when Jonghyun almost lost his balance.

A minute and a half passed and Yunho started to feel the strain on his legs.  ____ felt his body straining.  "Oppooh, it's okay.  We don't have to win."  she said and patted his shoulder.  But Yunho ignored her and adjusted his arms around her instead.  

"Ooooh~~!! This is a very tight competition!!"  Leeteuk commented and the audience never failed to shout encouragements to their fellow SM Family members.

"Aah!!!  Something's happening with Jonghyun!!!!"  He said unto the mic as Jonghyun's legs started to tremble. He and Tiffany went to the couple to check and at last, Jonghyun's legs gave in but thankfully, he was able to hold on to Sekhyung and didn't let her fall.

"Oppooh, WE WON!!!!"  ____ cheered because they, especially Yunho who constantly gave his best efforts, finally won.  The audience cheered with them, happy for Jung Yunho.  "YEAAAAH!!! HAHAHA I TOLD YOU WE COULD DO THIS!!!!"  He shouted in happiness and twirled her around the stage.  Her legs almost hit Leeteuk who were walking towards them along with Tiffany.

"Congratulations YUNHO AND __________!!!!!!!"  They both greeted and held their arms up.  "Yeeeeeey!!!!"  ____ cheered.  Then Jonghyun and Sekyung came over and congratulated them as well before going down the stage.  Yunho was ecstatic.  He finally won something for _____.  He felt so proud of himself too.  

"And since this is the last game, the prize is something that I know the both of you would like.  It's... a pair of round trip tickets to ANYWHERE IN ASIA!!!!!!!"  They announced and the couple was thrilled.  They thought the prize would be just a pair of an item.  So the pair of tickets was really unexpected.  

"Wow, that's great!! Thank you so much!!!"  Yunho gushed and pulled ____ towards him before giving her a kiss in front of everybody.  The audience hooted and cheered and ____ could only blush.  "Thank you!"  She also said before dragging a waving Yunho down the stage.

"I'm sure everybody is famished after all the excitement!!  The buffet is set up at the right side and you may now fall in line.  And oh, you guys know where we are heading after right?"  Tiffany asked the audience.  And they cheered once again.  

"Yes, after eating, we shall head over to THE AMUSEMENT PARK!"  They shouted happily.

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Hi guys! I'm back! :D Sorry again for not updating for a long time. I've been busy with my kpop dance group.  We joined a competition held last Sunday.  We covered TEEN TOP'S BE MA GIRL and i was Ricky! <3  FYI, Ricky is now my bebe. But Yunho is still my LOOOOOVE <3 Nobody can replace him. Hahaha. 

Oh I have a question for you guys (and I hope you will do answer),  do you guys want ________ to have a name or do you want it to remain as ______? :D  Thanks!

 

I MISS YOU GUYS. <3 THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS. AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO MESSAGED ME TO UPDATE.  THANK YOU. THANK YOU. :) 

I will use the comment reply button for my replies. ^_^