She's Single!!

Honey Funny Bunny

"Hyung!!!!! Why did tell Joon that she doesn't have a boyfriend?"  Changmin frantically asked as he came over to me.  "What?  I told Joon that she does have a boyfriend.  I nodded!" I said.  "Hyung, you didn't nod!  You shook your head no!  Aren't you confused why he was so happy afterwards?"  I gulped.  "I didn't nod?"  I asked to make sure.  "Hyung, you didn't nod.  You basically told Joon that she's single!  Now don't be surprised if he asked her out."  He said.

I felt like cold water had been poured over me as I realized what I just did.

Oh sh*t!!!!!!

 

YOUR POV

I stayed in the dressing room and didn't go out so that Oppooh wouldn't take it that I'm disobeying him.  He's overreacting  since my knees (actually, one knee only) are nearly healed but... I really wanted to go to MBLAQ's fanmeeting.  So I had no choice but to watch it on TV and chat with other TVXQ crew, especially Eun Mi, the stylist, while waiting for the program to finish. 

 

JOON'S POV

"Hyung.. You know what, whenever I see ______, I get goosebumps."  Mir said when I entered our dressing room with a big smile, after having a chat with TVXQ hyungs.  I already had an idea about what he's pertaining to.  "Oh really?  Why is that?"  I asked, my smile gone from my face .  "______ reminds me Soojin."  He said. 

Bullseye.

Soojin is my last ex-girlfriend, whom I deeply loved and adored but she turned out to be an unfaithful girlfriend.  I would've given up everything for her if she would wish.  I gave her my everything.  But it was too late when I realized she gave nothing back.  Not that I was waiting for it, but I was too blinded by love to notice that.

So when I saw ______ that day when she fell and looked up at me when I offered her my help, I couldn't help but to have a strong emotion towards her.  I just saw a face similar to the face I fell in love with before but now a girl with a different personality.  This time, I could feel that this girl wouldn't hurt me, like what Soojin did to me.

"Hyung."  Mir said snapping me out of my thoughts.  "Yeah.  She kinda looks like Soojin......."  I said and realized that all the members are looking at me.  "What are you guys looking at?  Come on, I'm okay.  Enough with that pathetic look you guys are giving me."  I shrugged and smiled again, remembering what Yunho hyung told me about ______.  "Whatever you say, Joon."  G.O said while shaking his head at me.

I sat down and took out my phone.  I scrolled to ______'s name on my contacts list.  Should I call her?  Or just go to their dressing room?  I sighed.  After much thinking, I decided not to bother her at the moment.  I don't wanna scare her or make her think i'm too annoying.  Though my hands are itching to press the call button.  I twirled the phone in my hand and put it back in my pocket.

I'll just take my time and get to know her gradually.

OR....

I think it would be best if I go visit her now. 

RIGHT!

I stood up and headed for the door.

"Hyung, where are you going?"  Mir asked.  I grinned.  "I'll just go around."

 

YOUR POV

While watching the show only on a television, somebody knocked on the door and a head poked in.

"Annyeong, Lee Joon oppa!"  I greeted as he smiled and entered the room.  "Hello, ______!  How are your knees?"  He asked and he sat down beside me.  "They're fine, just hurt a lil bit but fine."  I answered.  "That's good.  Uh, ______, do you wanna go grab some snack?  My treat."  He bribed.   I thought for a while.  I was scared Oppooh might come back here and find me gone but I'm getting hungry and he said it was his treat so....

"Okay!"  I smiled and we both stood up.  "Eun Mi unnie, we'll just go grab some snacks okay?  I'll be back soon."  I told her and headed out with Joon oppa.  We went to the snack bar provided by the show for the idols and crew.  Lined up on the bar were different fruits, chips, bread and pastries, drinks, and on the other side were food for the health concious.

"What do you want, ______?"  Oppa asked.  "Hmm... I want that one, Oppa.  The coffee bun.  But!  I'll pay for it, okay?" I said as I took a tray and slid it on the counter.  I chose the biggest bun and happily placed it on the tray.

 

 

"Eeh?  But I said I'm gonna pay... So I'll pay."  He pouted as he placed his own snack on his tray.  "It's okay, Oppa.  Thanks anyway."  I said and smiled.  Suddenly, he grabbed my coffee bun and put it on his tray and ran towards the cashier.

"Yah! Oppa!"  I shouted as I ran after him.  I reached for my bun but he pushed my hands away.  "Tsk.  I'll pay, I insist."  He said.  "Well... If you say so."  He smiled.  "Good.  Now just go wait for and sit over there."  He said and pointed to the chairs.  "Thanks, Joon oppa."  I said and headed to the chairs.

"Here you go."  Oppa said as he arrived with our snack.  He also handed me a tall Iced tea drink and a fruit yogurt. 

 

 

"Waah!  Thanks oppa!  But you didn't have to."  I said.  "Ah, but I want to.  Let's eat?"  He said as he sat down across the table.

"Yuuum!  I didn't see this orange yogurt earlier!  So yummy!"  I happily commented.  "I'm glad you like it.  Wanna taste mine?"  He offered.  I looked at his strawberry yogurt.  It looks tempting. 

 

  

 

"May I?"  I asked.  He smiled and nodded.  I scooped a bit from his glass and tasted it.  "WAAH!  It tastes so good too!!!"  I beamed.  "Wanna switch?"  He asked.  I shook my head.  "Nope!  Mine tastes better!  Oppa, wanna taste it too?"  I offered my yogurt to him.  He, too, scooped a bit.  "Ah, I now know why you don't wanna switch!"  He said and I laughed.

 

Meanwhile...
 

YUNHO'S POV

"Eh?  Where's ______?"  I asked Eun Mi as we went back to the dressing room.  "Ah, Yunho-yah, she, uhm... She.. went to get snacks with.... Joon."  She quietly replied.  "EH?! But.. When?  Why did you allow them?!"  I demanded.  "Tsk.  It's not like you told me to lock her up in here.  They went minutes ago.  I think they went to the snack bar."  she replied.  I just nodded and left immediately.  "Yah, hyung!  Wait for me!"  Changmin yelled.

We went on our way to the snack bar and indeed, ______ and Joon were having their snacks happily, if I may add.  I stopped on my tracks and just watched the both of them.  "Hyung..  Why did we stop?"  Changmin asked.  "Sssh!"  I said.  "I'm hungry....."  He mumbled.  I ignored him.

I watched ______'s facial expressions closely, wanting to know how she reacts to Joon.  Suddenly, her face showed a look of surprise followed by furrowing of her eyebrows and scrunching of her face.  I hurriedly walked towards them, thinking that Joon said something rude or anything that had upset her. 

Upon nearing them, I heard her ask, "He said I'm single!?"  Joon nodded as I stopped behind Joon and gulped.  ______ saw me and gave a me a glare and looked back at Joon.  "Well, he's right.. I AM single!"  She confirmed. 

 

 

[A/N] Annyeonghasaeyo!  *kneels*  I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!!!!! *bawls*  I'm sorry for not updating for so long!  I had a massive case of writer's block!  I had no idea what to write!! I've been trying to update for WEEKS!!! but still no good result.  I always drop by AFF to write but then only a few words/sentences would be created.  Huhu.  it !

But hopefully, I get to continue now because i still have SO MANY events planned in my head for this story but idk how to put it all together! =_='

Sooooo goodluck to me!!!! I promise to do my best.  *yipee*

BTW, how are you guys?  How's school so far? ^_^  Or are some of you in vacation?  How's work (if u r working, lol)?

HAVE YOU SEEN YUNHO'S GIMPO AIRPORT PICTURES YESTERDAY??? *spazz*  He made me melt w/ his rocking new hairstyle! woop! woop!

Thank you for not unsubscribing!!! ^_^

I MISSED YOU!!! <3

 

@YoBuddy - Hello! Finally an update! ^_^

@chillyshia - Thanks for the greeting! :) Changminnie is sure hella funny! *squeezes changmin*  im sorry for not updating soon chinggu. T_T

@daridiridaradu - Hello!  Welcome to my story! Please forgive me for not updating soon!  I'll try to go back and be like before and update twice or thrice a week! :)

@blackorchid - Hahahahaha! That's right! you got the title correctly!!! ;) Lee joon ssi lovely, lee joon ssi wooooonderful!! APIR! Yunnie got confused coz he was surprised w/ joon's question. LOL.  Poor Yunnie!:))  Cge, turuan kita! :)))))))))  PS:  Di ko maxado kilala MBLAQ members. :( Si thunder lang and si Joon. :\

@QueenB_doll - Hiii! Thank you for the greeting! ^____^  Hahah! Id like to think yunho's a genius for disrupting joon's plan of calling ___! :))  And Yeah, i like that pic so much too.  Makes me wanna snuggle beside him.  Uhoh.. y thoughts erupting in my head. eep!  I'm so happy you enjoyed reading the chappie!! Heeheehee!!! :D