Hey, Jay!

Honey Funny Bunny

The next day...

 

YOUR POV

It's the day of the reunioooon!!!! I smiled as I woke up and stretched on the bed.  I woke up early because I still have to make breakfast for oppa who has an early schedule today.  I looked at my phone and it has a message from Jay oppa, greeting good morning.  I replied to him then looked at Yunho oppa.

I kissed him on the cheek.  "Oppa, good morning... Wake up now..."  I gently shook him.  "Oppa, wake up... Prepare now while I make breakfast.. Oppa..." I put my chin on his chest and looked at him.  I then felt an arm around me.  "Good morning oppa!" He smiled a bit.  "Good morning... Though I don't know why it's gonna be good today..."  I ignored his last sentence and got up from the bed.  "Oppa, wake up now so you won't be late, okay?  I'll go make breakfast."  He nodded in reply.

I headed down to the kitchen to start.  After half an hour, I'm done cooking but oppa's still upstairs.  Confused, I walked back upstairs.  "AIGOO OPPA!!"  I found him still on the bed, snoring.  "Oppa, wake up!!!!  You're gonna be late!! They're picking you up so you better be ready by then! Oppaaa!!!"  I pulled his arm because he's still asleep.  In deep sleep.

Finally, he opened his eyes.  "Oppa! Why were you still sleeping?!  You're gonna be late!"  He seemed to understand what just happened because after looking at the clock, he sleepily stood up and I guided him to the bathroom.  "Haish oppa!"

 

YUNHO'S POV

I know why it was hard for me to wake up this morning.  I didn't have enough sleep.  I was busy thinking and worrying about what *groans* lies ahead.  I sighed as I the shower.  I should be a MAN and take it!  I guess my mind was floating again because ________ knocked on the door, telling me to finish up already because I'm late. 

After shower, I quickly put on my robe and headed downstairs to eat.  I looked at the clock and I realized she's right, I'm already late.  The van will be here anytime soon to pick me up. I sat down, forgetting that water is still dripping from my body.  "OPPA!!!"  She groaned as she saw me and the puddle of water trailing behind me. 

She went upstairs then came back.  Then she stood behind me and started drying my hair with a towel while I continue eating.  I smiled because of what she's doing.  It's making me happy all inside.  I bent my head back to look up at her.  "Good morning!"  I greeted with a big smile.  She peered down at me, her face upside down.  "Good morning, too oppa.  Now finish eating!"  But I didn't move and instead, puckered my lips.  She laughed and we had an upside down kiss.  I quickly finished my breakfast and she continued drying my hair.

I was about to rush upstairs when we heard a car honked outside.  We looked at each other and I ran upstairs as fast as I could and she went outside to tell that I'll be out in just a little while.  I hurriedly brushed my teeth, dried myself and put on clothes.  ________ knocked on the door then entered. 

"Oppa, hurry!"  She took the pair of socks then she sat me down on a chair.  She sat on the floor and started to put a sock on my foot, then on the other one.  I stared at her as she took my shoes and put them on my feet as well.  My heart gave a squeeze because as for the nth time, I realize that she's the girl I want to hold hands with when my face is already wrinkled, I have white silver hair and achy bones.

She finished what she was doing and caught me staring at her.  "Oppa, you still haven't put on your necktie?"  I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked at the necktie in my hands.  She took it from me and started to fix it on me.  I watched her as she did so.  "There!  All done now, oppa."  I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her, hoping that she'll feel how much I love her. 

She pulled away from the kiss, blushing.  "Heh-heh, oppa you're late! Go now."  I took her hand as we descended the stairs.  Before going out, I turned to her.  "Thanks so much, baby.  I'll come back later to drive you, okay?"  She nodded.   "You better not be late, oppa!"  I grinned.  "Ahh... You just gave me an idea!!"  She gasped.  "No, no! Oppa, you allowed me already!"  I pinched her cheeks.  "Just kidding!"  The car honked again and I kissed her one last time and went outside to get in the car.  She waved and closed the door.

I greeted everybody in the car a Good Morning with great enthusiasm.  Changmin raised his eyebrows at me.  "Wow hyung, you're surprisingly happy this morning."  I gave him a big smile.  "Look at my shoes, look at my shoes!"  He peeked at them.  "What about them?  They aren't new, are they?"   I shook my head.  "She put them on for me!  And how's my necktie?  She did it for me, too!"  He glanced at my necktie.  "Oooookayyyy.  Hyung, you're lovesick!"  He laughed as he shook his head. 

 

 

"Yah!  You're just envious because I have someone like her."  He smirked, "Whatever." 

 

YOUR POV

After oppa left, I dried the puddles he left around the house.  Then I took a shower, ate lunch, then got ready for the trip.  I already made extra food for oppa for the coming days.  While waiting for oppa to come home, I got a call from Jay oppa.  He's excited to see everybody later so he's been calling us, making sure that we'll come.

Around 2pm, Yunho oppa arrived.  "Yeeey! You're just in time, oppa!"  I feel happy because he didn't delay my departure.  We took my bags to his car.  "Oh, Changmin oppa!  You're here too?"  I asked, surprised while climbing into the passenger's seat.  "No, what you're seeing is just an illusion."  I just stuck my tongue out at him in response.

Yunho oppa climbed into the driver's seat and drove away.  He's been quiet though, not really joining the conversation me and Changmin oppa are having.  I glanced at him and sighed.  The bus terminal is just around the next corner.  I bit my lip and started fixing myself and took my handcarry's handle.  Only, the car didn't make a turn towards the bus terminal.  Instead, it drove straight ahead.

"OPPA!  You missed the turn for the bus terminal!!!!"  I said in panic as I looked at the terminal whipped by past me.  "OPPAAAAA!!!" I whined.  I couldn't believe he'd make me miss my reunion!! Tears started to gather in my eyes as he also passed by the U-TURN Slot. 

"Relax.  I'm taking you there."  I glanced at him, confused.  "Huh?  WHAT?! Oppa, have you lost your mind?!  You still have a schedule tonight!!!!!!  You won't make it in time!! Changmin oppa, what's happening?!"  I panicked.  I looked over at Changmin oppa and he just shrugged his shoulders.  My jaw dropped.  Don't they care about their schedule?!

"HAISH.  Don't worry.  We don't have schedule for today anymore."  I bit my lip as I looked at Yunho oppa.  "Are you sure?"  He glanced at me quickly and nodded.  "Okay."  I answered quietly.  I glared at Changmin oppa for not answering me.  He just laughed silently at me as he munched on a banana.

*beep beep*

From: Jay oppa

Sun, where are you?  I'm here already. :)

To: Jay oppa

I'm 10 minutes away.  See you!

 

We finally arrived at the port, where the 8 of us would ride a boat to take us all to the private island.  I immediately recognized Jay oppa's figure, waiting.  "Oh, I can see him already!"  I pointed excitedly.  Oppa parked the car about 50 meters away so Jay oppa wouldn't see us. 

 

 

 

YUNHO'S POV

Seeing her all excited from seeing Jaebom *pukes* is stirring the burning jealousy inside of me.  I gripped the steering wheel to control myself and prevent myself from snapping at her.  As much as I hate what's happening, I don't want ruin her day.  I breathed in and out.

She was about to open the door so I stopped her.  "Don't go there yet, why don't you wait for the others to come before you go to him?  Do you want to leave me that soon?"  I pouted at her.  I heard Changmin snort behind us.  I glared at him at the rear view mirror.  ________ bit her lip.  "Aww oppa.  Of course not.  It's just that I texted him earlier saying that I'll be here in 10mins.  Look, he's calling me already, probably wondering where I am." 

She flipped her phone open.  "Yeah oppa, I'm coming, don't worry. *laughs*  Yeah, I'm almost there.  I just stopped by somewhere to umm, buy umm, something.... Okay... Okay... Arasso.. Bye!"  She turned to me.  "Oppa, can't I just go there first to tell him that I arrived already?  Then if you want,  I'll come back and just stay here until one of my friends arrive.  Okay?" 

I sighed and nodded.  "Fine... Just...leave your things."  It's not like I can lock her up if I want to.  "Yeey! I'll be back, oppa!"  And with that, she got out of the car and headed towards him.

I put my forehead on the steering wheel.  "GAAAAAAAAAAAH!"  Changmin shook me.  "Hyung, are you ok?"  I didn't answer him but I lifted my head up to watch ________ walk away from me.  Halfway near Jay, she stopped and turned around to face us and waved.  It's like she suddenly got worried and needed an assurance that we were still here.  We both waved back.

She walked to him again and this time, Jay noticed her.  He suddenly stood up and grinned.  ________ stopped walking.  Then Jay suddenly started running towards ________.  She turned around ran away from him.  I was surprised and laughed at her reaction.  I didn't expect that!  I nodded in approval.

But my laughter died down abruptly and my eyes widened because somehow, Jay managed to capture ________ in his arms and he was twirling her around!  "YAAAAH!"  I couldn't control myself so I honked the car as loud and as long as I could.  I guess it did the trick because ________ patted Jay to put her down. 

"YAAAH! HOW COULD HE?!"  I was already having thoughts of running him over.  I honked the car multiple times more.  "Hyung!! Calm down!  Haish!"  It was a good idea to bring Changmin with me.  He could snap me out of my evil thoughts.

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

Haish.  Hyung's going crazy.  I don't know how or why I agreed to live in their house temporarily while ________'s away.  How am I gonna get through it?  What if he channels his anger/frustration on me?  I shuddered.  Haish.  I don't wanna be like hyung when I fall in love.  Or, is it inevitable?

 

JAY'S POV

Gosh, she has become so beautiful.  I couldn't help myself so I ran over to her and picked her up in my arms and twirled her around.  An angry honk was heard though and ________ patted me to put her down.  "Hey, Sun.  I missed you."  I hugged her and a series of honks were heard. 

She glanced at the car before answering me, "I missed you too, oppa.  But, uhm.. Can I go back to the car for a minute?"  I looked at the car.  "Sure!  Let's go!"  I took her hand but she pulled it back.  "No!  Uhm.. Oppa.  I'll go..by myself.  Just stay here, okay?  Don't come there."  Confused,  I just nodded.  "Okay."

She walked back to a car, parked a little bit far from us.  I wonder what or who is in there..  Anyway,  i just realized one thing:

I'm still in love with her.

 

 

[A/N]  Hello!! I hope the story is still fun to read, LOL! ^_^  Finally!! It's the start of the awaited trip/reunion!  I can't wait! Bwahahaha.

By the way, I hope you all are really fine after what happened. *sigh*  Take care, okay?

Oh, do you guys know anyone who can make a poster for this story?  :) Thanks!

Yeey, I have 40 subscribers! :D  Hello, hello! Thank you for reading! ^_^

 

@chillyshia - LOL! I don't think Yunho will ever tell her about the "mark" thingy. :)) Oh, when I was little, i used to like Sailor Moon (Sailor ChibiMoon!), Magic Knight Rayearth and CardCaptor Sakura!!! Well, those were the only animes I've watched. And the ever famous Pokemon too.. :p  How about you?  I'm glad your island is fine from tsunami! :)

@blackorchid - Hello! ^_^ Welcome to my story!  I hope you'll keep reading it.  Thank youuuu! :D

@Glamourkitty - Aww, thank you!  I'm so happy to know that my story is fun to read. ^_^

@QueenB_doll - Haha, yeah, Yunho is sorta innocent in this story unlike Changmin who's a little bit naughty. Haha!  I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter and you're safe from tsunami! ^_^ Yey!