2nd Day, 3rd Night

Honey Funny Bunny

 

Minja and Yonjo have now woken up too.  We then headed inside to prepare to sleep.  We greeted everybody goodnight.  When me and Mommy Minja entered the room, Huira exclaimed, "Yey!  We're now complete!  TIME FOR SOME GIRL TALK ABOUT *wiggles eyebrows* BOYS!!!!!"

 

After putting my pajamas on and greeting Oppooh goodnight, we all gathered on Mommy Minja's bed.  I was enjoying listening to our 'girl talk' until Huira asked me, "How about you ______, I can smell something between you and Jay oppa."  She winked at me.  "EH?!  Nothing's going on between me and him.  We're just friends."  I defended.  "Oh yeah?? Well, that's not what we're seeing lately.  It seems like Jay still feels something for you."  Euna unnie said.  I shook my head.  "I don't think so.  Swear, we're really just friends and nothing more." 

I thought they'd leave it at that but I was WRONG.  "Why does it seem like you're so against it?  It's not like you have someone, right?"  Mommy Minja asked.  I sighed.  "I thought I told you guys already.  I do have one.  We've been together for almost 3 years."  They gasped.  "Are you serious?!  Coz frankly, we think you're just making it up.  None of us have seen him.  And we're friends, ______.  Friends.  How come we've never even met him?  Unless he really just...doesn't exist." 

I closed my eyes, trying to find a way to get out of this conversation.  If i don't prove it to them, then they'd just push me to Jay oppa more, especially Euna unnie coz she's the number 1 fan of 'Jay-______ loveteam'.  I guess Huira saw my discomfort and said, "Okay, for now, we'll believe you only if you tell us about him.  What's his name?"  I groaned.  That's one question I didn't wanna hear.  "Uhm, I can't tell you who he is."

They all leaned closer to me.  "Why?  Is he a criminal?  Is he married?  Or maybe he's a politician??"  I shook my head.  "I'm sorry guys, but I really can't say anything.  But I call him 'Oppooh' though."  They sniggered.  "Really ______, do you have to put your favorite cartoon character in his nickname?"  They laughed.  "What, it's cute!!!"  I pouted.

"Alright, how did you two meet then?"  Hmm.  "We met through a common friend."  I answered.  They looked at each other.  "Ooookay.  Even though that was a very generic answer, we'll accept it.  Now, how old is he?"  Easy.  "He's 24, turning 25 on February.  Hey!  How come everything's about me??"  I frowned.  "Well, just answer the questions or else we'd push you more to Jay oppa, whom we all know.  Next question, what does he look like?  May we see a picture of him?"  Oh no!!!  Now they won't believe me since I cannot even produce a picture of us.  "Uhm, of course he's handsome.  But I really can't show you a picture of us, or him." 

Euna unnie sighed.  "Come on, ______.  If you don't like Jay, just say it.  You don't have to pretend to have a boyfriend.  We understand."  I waved my hands.  "No, no!  It's not like that.  I really do have one!"  When will they believe me and leave my lovelife alone?!

"Okay, okay.  Hmm, have you guys kissed?"  I blushed and nodded.  They squealed.  "OMO!  Many times?"  Oppooh is a er for kisses.  I nodded again while looking down.  "Have you guys slept together on a bed?"  I've been sleeping on his bed for almost a year now because I live with him.  "Yeah, but we didn't do anything though!  We just slept.  We haven't done anything."  They laughed.  "______-ah, why are you defensive?"  I blushed again.

"Do you love him?  Does he love you?"  Without thinking, I answered straight away while smiling warmly.  "Yes, I love him and he loves me.  At least, that's what I feel."  Mommy Minja nodded.  "Good."  There was silence for a moment then Huira asked, "So, do you think MG is the one??"  I tilted my head.  "Who's MG?"  I asked.  "MG, as in Mysterious Guy.  Unless you prefer us calling him, Nameless.  So, is he the one?"  I smiled.  "I really hope so.  Everything would be such a waste if he wouldn't be my husband." 

"Awww.  I hope we get to meet him, someday.  Okay, next question.  I assume he's working?  What does he do for a living?"  I gulped.  Another hard question.  "Heh-heh.  Don't worry about it, I know he'll be a great provider in the future.  Next question."  They raised their eyebrows but decided to just let it pass.

"Oh!  It's almost 3am already!  We better go to sleep and just continue this girl talk tomorrow."  Huira informed.  We all nodded.  "But ______-ah, you still have to tell us more about MG.  We're just slightly convinced."  Euna unnie said.  I smiled at her and nodded.  "Yeah, tomorrow, I promise."  We then switched off our night lamps and fell asleep.

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

YUNHO'S POV

I'm having trouble going to sleep again.  Without ______'s cookies to munch on to pacify me, I don't think I'd be able to sleep tonight.  The bed just feels so wrong.  So, I took my pillows and blanket and laid everything on the couch.  When it seemed comfy enough, I closed my eyes and laid my body on it. 

Minutes passed.  I changed my position.  Still couldn't sleep.  Then I kept my eyes wide open, refusing to blink even once, hoping for them to get tired which will lead me to sleep.  Minutes passed, my eyes burned of dryness.  They stung after I closed them but I'm still awake. 

I sighed frustratedly and tried to read a book I randomly took and went back to the couch.  I closed the book after reading the first chapter.  It's a love story and I don't need something to remind me of how I miss ______.

I gathered my pillows and blanket and went to the guest room.

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

Yeah...  That's it...  Give me more...  Yeah, that's right...  There!!  That one!  Yes..  Give it to me..!  So goooood, I'm about to -

ARGH!!!  I was about to taste another pastry from my dream when I heard someone knocking.  *knock*knock*  "Changmin-ah!! Changmin-ah!  You still awake?  Can I come in?  *knock*knock* Yah, Changmin-ah!"

I rubbed my face in annoyance and sleepily opened the door.  "What, hyung?!"  He ignored me and went to lie down on my bed.  "Hyung!! What are you doing?! Where am I supposed to sleep?"   Hyung patted the bed, "Beside me."  My eyes widened.  "But hyung!!! Why?!?" I whined and stomped my feet.  "Yah, yah!  We've slept on a same bed before.  Now good night!" 

He then closed his eyes and turned his back to me.  I reluctantly made my way to the bed and carefully l lay down as far as I can, beside him. HAISH!  Why did I ever agree to accompany hyung here.  ______-ahhhh!  Come back soon!  And you better treat me to great dinners after all of these!

 

The next day...

 

YOUR POV

Breakfast and lunch were at the family restaurant.  Then for the rest of the day, we stayed at the 'mansion'.  During the afternoon, we played in the pool.  Everything was fine and fun until Euna unnie suggested we play Couple Wrestling.  The one with the girl on a guy's shoulders and wrestle the other couple until the girl falls into the pool. 

As expected, I was paired up with Jay oppa.  Since I don't wanna be labeled as party pooper, I had no choice but to join the game and accept who my partner is.  It was so awkward while i was on his shoulders but as soon as the game started, I forgot about it and fought with Mommy Minja and Yongjo.  And since both of us girls were competitive, we managed to bring down each other to the pool.

After that, dinner was prepared.  We ate inside the mansion, since it was a bit chilly outside.  Then I just played billiards with the guys while the girls headed upstairs. 

 

  

 

We were so into it that I didn't realize the time.  Again, it was already past midnight.  I went upstairs and I found Euna unnie the only one awake.  "Hey, ______-ah.  I uploaded our pics to facebook and tagged you, okay?"  She asked.  "Sure unnie, gomawo!"  I smiled as i entered the bathroom to prepare to sleep.  Thankfully, I think there won't be any girl talk tonight since 2 girls are knocked out.

When I came out of the bathroom, i saw Euna unnie asleep as well.  I smiled, sent a text message to Oppooh and fell asleep.

 

YUNHO'S POV

We were on our way home when I received a text message from ______.  "Gudnyt, Oppooh.  Pics were uploaded 2 fb, check it out, k? M 2 sleepy 2 c.  Zzzzz. Mwah."   I smiled and sent her a reply.  "Arasso, sleeptyt my dear.  XOXO."

When I got home, I quickly changed into house clothes then logged in my facebook account that only has ______ as my friend.  My name isn't revealed, there's nothing about me on it.  Just an account I could use so that I could check up on her or chat with her wherever I may be.

I quickly saw her newly tagged pictures.  Clicking each of the photo,  I got furious and furious by the second.  Most of the pictures of ______ had Jay in it!  And he's usually beside her!  What made me more mad was the picture of the two of them together, alone by the beach, on a blanket, watching the waves of the sea.  And another picture of him hugging her on a jetski!!! 

"WHAT THE HELL!!!"  I quickly took out my phone and angrily dialed her number she's gonna get it!!!!

 

 

[A/N]  Uh-oh!  Somebody's mad!!  Remember, Euna unnie is a fan of Jay and ______'s relationship so she had been clicking picture sof them together.  tsktsk!

Hello my dear readers and my 49 subscribers. Heehee! I hope you all enjoyed his update!

How was your April Fool's Day?  I hope nobody got pranked, LOL!

 

@ chillyshia- Now yunho's really mad coz of what he'd seen.. Yikes! Yeah, I think it's Hana Kimi?  though it's only a rumor that it'll be Yunho.  I do hope it'll be him! :)

@blackorchid - Parang bata! :)))) Girly talk now posted! ;)