1st Night

Honey Funny Bunny

 

CHANGMIN'S POV

"Oooooh!!!!  I didn't know ______ had that kind of experience!!"  Whoa.  That was a heavy first love story!  It's like the story is from a movie or something.  I waited for hyung's answer but none came.  I glanced at him and saw him already sleeping with his mouth wide open.

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

YOUR POV

By the time I reached my friends, the car had already driven away.  I felt sad but it's the good decision.  And I have my long lost friends here anyway. "Hey guys!"  I greeted as I came back.   "Where have you been, ______-ah?"  Euna noona asked.  "Oh, I just got my bags from the car."  She nodded and Jay oppa came over to me.  "Let me help you with that, Sun."  He tried to grab my bags but I quickly pulled them away.  "No, it's okay oppa.  Thanks."  I smiled.  Euna and Joon teased us both, "Oooh, ______-ah....  I think someone wants someone again.."  I blushed.  Okay.  This is gonna be a long trip.

We settled ourselves on a bench.  Chatting and catching up with each other.  After a few minutes, the rest of the group arrived:  Huira, Minja, Yongjo, Mongsoo.  Within this circle of friends, there are couples/pairs:  Euna and Joon & Huira and Mongsoo.  Minja and Yongjo are best friends, though.  They started their relationships the same time me and Jay oppa had our relationship.  However, the difference is that those two couples lasted unlike ours. 

Since we're complete already, we then headed to the dock to ride a boat that will take us to the private island.  We wore our lifevests then boarded it.  Jay oppa sat beside me during the trip and we'd make small conversations, commenting about this and that.  Aside from that, laughter could also be heard inside the boat because of Mongsoo oppa who is the resident clown. 

I am a little awkard with them because I was the one who distanced myself from them, after being with Yunho oppa.  It's because I wanted to protect Yunho oppa.  I know my friends will pry about the relationship so I decided to slowly keep things to myself.  I do hope that by the end of this trip, things among us will be fun and awkward-less again.

The sun had almost set by the time we reached the island.  When I got off the boat, my jaw dropped.  The house that is in the island is so beautiful!  It's modern and big.  So the 'Survivor' setting I had in mind quickly poofed into nothingness.  "You like?"  Jay oppa asked, smiling at me.  I only nodded while still staring.  He laughed and said, "Come on!"  He pulled my hand towards the house.

We all ran in the house and out into the other side of the house where the pool, jacuzzi, and beach are.  We were all mesmerized by the beauty of this place.

 

  

 

All I could say was, "Woooow!"  I wished Oppooh could see this with me.  I wish he's here too.  It's so beautiful I'm almost tearing up.  I dropped my bags and ran to a chair and sat down on it, watching the sun fully set.  I love the sunset.  I love the cold breeze.  I love the trees.  I love nature mixed with modern facilities.  I love the pool.  I love the waves.  I love everything!

I didn't notice I was left alone outside.  I pouted and was about to grab my bags when a hand took my bags out of nowhere.  I yelped and saw it was Jay oppa.  "You scared me!"  He laughed.  "Sorry about that, you think I'd leave you alone, huh?"  He poked my nose and I nodded.  "YAH!  You just did, didn't you?"   He shook his head while we walked inside the house.  Or rather, mansion.  "Of course not!  I was watching the sunset with you." 

"Oh."  I couldn't think of anything more to reply at the moment so I just followed him.   He stopped by the door and placed my bags down.  "There, here's the bedroom for you girls."  I smiled.  "Thanks, oppa.  Thanks for bringing us here and for carrying my bags."  He patted my head and said, "No problem."

I opened the door and once again, my jaw dropped.  The room is simple, yet so cuuuuuuute!!!! 

  

 

"Oh, ______-ah!  Finally, you're here!" Huira greeted.  She's just a month older than me so I don't call her noona anymore.  I saw that the left and right beds were occupied already so that means I had to sleep on the middle bed with someone.  *gulp*  I wanted to sleep on a bed beside a wall but of course, I wouldn't say that outloud.  That would make me look like a spoiled kid.  "Sorry, we didn't wait for you to pick beds,  everybody tried to snatch a single bed as soon as we entered!  You're okay with the middle bed, right?"  Minja noona asked.  I nodded, "Yup! It's okay.  So, who am I sleeping with?"  On cue, Euna noona bounced out from the bathroom.  "That'll be me!"  I smiled, "Okay!"

We unpacked our bags and placed it inside gigantic closets.  "I love this place!"  Huira gushed.  "Me too!"  "Me three!"  "Me four!"  We laughed.  We all used to do that when we were young.  "Aigoo~ I missed my babies!  GROUP HUG!"  Minja noona yelled.  Actually, we call her 'Mommy Minja' because she's the oldest. 

*knock knock*

"Girls, come on, let's all go outside.  We'll be grilling our dinner and Yongjo's making a bonfire."  Mongsoo announced outside the door.  "Coming!"  Huira answered.  "WHAT?!  But it's not yet bedtime!"  Mongsoo teased.  "ERT!"  Huira yelled as she opened the door and smacked Mongsoo on the head.  We all laughed at the silly couple and headed outside.

As soon as I headed outside, I smelled the yummy scent of grilled meat.  My mouth watered as I neared the grilling pan and saw the juicy meat.  I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply.  "Ahhhh."  I smiled until I heard a chuckle.  I opened my eyes and saw Jay oppa.  I blushed out of embarrassment.  "You're so cute!"  He said and reached out to pinch my cheek.  I quickly dodged his hand and ran away.  I looked back and gave him a *mehrong.

Then I found myself being lifted off the floor.  I screamed.  "Put me DOWN YONGJO!"  I said as I hit his back with my fists.  He just laughed and brought me where Jay oppa was.  "Here you go, bro!"  Yongjo put me down and quickly ran away.  "YAAAAH!"  I screamed and ran after him.  He just laughed at me and this time, I didn't look back at Jay oppa.

I gave up on chasing Yongjo and sat with the others.  "Yah, ______-ah!  What's the real score between you and Jay, huh?"  Joon oppa asked.  "Uhm, nothing.  We're just friends."  They all nodded but with a smirk on their faces.  "Riiiiiiiiggght.  If you say so."  I nodded.  "It's true!  I already have someone, you know."  I pouted.  "No! We don't know!  Who's he?"  Mommy Minji said.  "I DO!  But it's complicated now so you don't have to know who he is."   Euna noona leaned closer to me.  "I say, you're just making it up coz you're scared of someone, or falling in love with someone.  Let's just hide that someone under the name of Jay.  He still loves you.  I can see it in his eyess"  I shook my head.  "No, I really have someone and he knows it."  Euna noona crooked her eyebrow, "Does he, really?"  I nodded.

After that, my lovelife wasn't brought up anymore so we ate dinner by the pool.  After that, most of them sat around the small bonfire.  It was just small so we all could talk to each other.  Before going to the bonfire too, I took my phone out to text Oppooh.  I giggled as I changed his name in my phonebook to 'Oppooh'. 

To:  Oppooh!

Here at d island alrdy, wish ur here 2, oppooh!  Hope u got home safely. Xoxo.

I was choosing a smiley to include in my text when I heard somebody whisper in my ear, "Oppooh?"  I jumped in suprise and saw Jay oppa.  I quickly closed my phone.  "YAH! OPPA! Don't you know it's rude to read another's phone??"  I frowned at him.  "Sorry.  So, who's oppooh?"  I sighed.  "If I tell you, I'd have to kill you."  He laughed.  "Wow, since when did my Sun get violent?  Fine, don't tell me.  I don't wanna know, anyway."  I nodded.  "Good."

We then went to join the others on the bonfire.  Around the bonfire, the teasing still continued.  Everybody teased me and Jay oppa.  I complained, he just smiled.  They even made us sit together.  It was before midnight when we decided to go in and sleep because tomorrow we'll be up early.

Before entering the bedroom, Jay oppa greeted me 'Goodnight.'  then he suddenly pulled me to him and kissed me on the forehead and quickly left without giving me a chance to react.  I bit my lip.  I don't think this trip is gonna be an easy one.  I sighed and entered the bedroom.  They all teased me when I did because they saw it through the slightly opened door.  "Whatever, noonas."  I took my pajamas and headed to the bathroom.

  

 

Whoa.  What a sensual bathroom.  I decided to take a quick shower and brushed my teeth.  I headed out and lied beside Euna noona.  "Good night, girls!"  Mommy Minji said and she closed the lights.  "Goodnight."  We replied.  I tried to sleep but I couldnt.  Suddenly, I felt my phone vibrate.  Someone's calling! 

I immediately stood up and walked out into the balcony.  "Yobeosaeyo?"

Taemin:  Noonie!  I miss you!

Me:  Taeminnie!!!! I missed you too!!!!  How are you?

T:  I'm okay, we just got into the dorm.  We had so much fun overseas!

M:  That's good!  I'm glad you did.  Aren't you tired?  Why are you still awake?

T:  Coz I just missed tlaking to you, noonie.

M:  Aww, that's sweet.  But I think Onew would appreciate it if you sleep now.

T: Aww, I don't wanna sleep yet!  Oh, noonie, can we hangout tomorrow?

M:  Sorry Minnie, I'm out of town, I'm at another island with my friends.

T:  Huh?  How come I didn't know that?!  I thought I'm your bestfriend!  When will you be back?

M:  After 4 days.  We can hangout then, okay? 

T:  Okay!  *yawn*  I'll go sleep now, noonie.  Miss you!  ENjoy your trip!

M:  Alright, goodnight taeminnie.  Miss you!

T:  Miss you too!  Goodnight!

 

I was about to head back inside when my phone rang again. 

Me:  OPPOOH!!!  *squeals happily*

Y:  YAH!  DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!  I told you to call me when you reach the island!  Couldn't you even send me a text message?  Is that too much and too hard to do!?    I've been calling you ever since I arrived at the house but I couldn't reach you!  Now that I was able to, I hear a beeping sound?!  WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO AT THIS TIME OF THE NIGHT?! 

M:  Oppooh....  'Gosh, it was because of Jay oppa I wasn't able to text Oppooh!'   I'm sorry, I di- 

Y:  If you're too busy with that Jay of yours or whoever you were talking on the phone with then fine!  BYE!

 

He then hangup the phone.  I bit my lip to stop my tears from falling.  Then my phone vibrated again.  I swallowed to steady my voice.  "Yobeosaeyo?"

Y:  Sweets, I'm sorry.  It's just that I was so worried earlier.  And I couldn't believe somebody got through you before me when I kept on trying to call you.

M:  Oppooh, I'm sorry too.  I really did write you a text message but when I checked my phone, I wasn't able to send it.

Y:  Okay, okay.  It's okay.  As long as you're fine there, sorry I got mad.

M:  It's okay, oppa.  i'm glad you got home safely.

Y:  Yeah, i fell asleep on the way home.  So.. how are you there?  Are they good?  ARe they treating you well?

We then talked about how the start of my reunion went and then to the sleeping arrangements.

Y:  WHAT?!  You're not sleeping beside a wall?  Why didn't you tell them that you might fall?

M:  Don't worry, oppa.  i don't think I'll fall.  It's quite a big bed for the both of us.

Y:  Are you sure?

M:  Yup, don't worry about me.

Y:  Okay, then better sleep now, baby.  You'll be waking up early tomorrow.

M:  Yup, you too oppooh.  Good night! I miss you!  I love you, oppooh!

Y:  Good night, sweets.  Miss you more!  Love you more!  Bye! Take care, okay?

M:  You too, bye!

 

I then carefully laid down on the bed and within minutes, I fell asleep and enjoyed dreamland.  That is, until I turned and fell down on the floor.

 

 

[A/N]  Hello dear readers!  I missed you!  I hope you enjoyed this update.  Teehee! ^_^ 

Soo, I have a question for you guys.  Do you want a detailed trip or do you want it to finish soon so _____ could get back to Yunho asap??? Please leave a comment for your answer! ^_^

 

@ KeyRa99It's cute, isn't it! ^_^  I hope you enjoy this update! :)

@hallyusupporter - Your wish was my command! done! :)

@chillyshia - I'm glad you read it too! ^_^  I haven't seen those JDrAMAS, though.  :(  Oh Goong!  I wish I saw Yunho's musical, lol!

@ blackorchid-  Yup! Past should be past, right!  I hope you enjoy this update! :)  BTW, i'll write on your profile page soon for my reply, sorry i wasn't able to do that tonight. :(

@ QueenB_doll-  Hello! It's okay, don't worry! ^_^ I'm glad you liked chap23!  Yunho's funny, right?  Hahaha!  And thanks for liking his new nickname!  LOL! *puke* series!  That made me laugh! Haha!

Thanks for the comments, my dears! ^_^