Chapter 2:

Stylish Kiss

Yooah looked at the person who said what you are doing here. She turned around and looked at Kevin. “I have a name it’s Shin Yooah, and you are the feminine looking guy who caught me from falling on my face outside of the building. Thank you for helping me Kevin Shii it was nice of you to do that.”

Everyone started to laugh at want Yooah said feminine looking guy. They never knew something like that would happen. They never met a girl that didn’t scream when meeting them, it was nice to see.

Dongho came over to Yooah and hugged her from behind. “Pretty noona is very funny and very cute.”

“Umm thank you. I’m sorry, but can you tell me your name.”

“You don’t know who we are noona.” Dongho let go and gave Yooah a sad face. “That makes Dongho very sad.”

“I’m really sorry. It’s just I’m not from around here. I came here from the United States to study here for a year. I really didn’t expect to be chosen for this program. I found out today and wondered why the university didn’t consult me about doing this. Not that I don’t want to. This is going to be a great experience.”

The manager sighed, “As she said her name is Shin Yooah. She is a university student who has been giving the opportunity to spend a year working for us as your stylist. You guys better treat her well. She came a long way from home to study here. Introduce yourself and be nice.” The manager left the room.

Yooah watch the manager leave. Why was he going to leave her alone with seven attractive guys?

Kibum took a step forward, “Yooah Shii, it’s very nice to meet you, I’m Kim Kibum. It’s very nice to meet you. You seem to have met Kevin already. Dongho is our maknae. He is the one who hugged you. He really seems to like you. Who wouldn’t you are very pretty what’s your blood type.”

“My blood type is O why is that important.” She looked at them.

Dongho smiled and hugged Yooah again, “Blood type O’s and B’s match well together pretty noona.” He then let go of her.

Xander came over to Yooah and put an around her shoulder “Blood type O’s go well with O’s to. O O Ok.” He smiled at her. “I’m Alexander, but you can call me Xander and I am the oldest in U-Kiss.”

“It’s nice to me Xander Shii.”

“You don’t have to be so formal Yooah. You can just call me Xander you don’t have to add anything to the end of my name if you don’t want to.” Xander pointed to Kiseop, “That’s Kiseop, he has a very 5D personality, but is shy when he first meets someone, such as a cute girl.” He pointed to Soohyun. “That’s Soohyun. He is the power vocals of the group.” He then pointed to Eli. “And that is Eli, U-Kiss’s own personal pigeon.” Xander removed his arm from her shoulder.

“So what is going to be my first job?”

“We have a music performance tomorrow. You are going to help with that. What time are your classes at.” Xander asked.

“My first class is at 8 am and the other two are night classes. I’m taking a total of six classes. I should head out, I have classes tomorrow.” She started to walk out of the room “umm which way is the campus. I can’t remember I really bad at reading Korean.”

Xander looked at her. “I’ll walk you back there Yooah.” Xander smiled.

“Yaaa your Korean isn’t perfect, I’ll walk her home Hynng” Kibum said.

The boys kept debating on who was going to take Yooah home. Yooah took this opportunity to get out of here.

“Where did Yooah Shii go” Kiseop was the first to know that she was missing.

“She probably couldn’t not stand your arguing hyungs. I don’t blame Yooah noona. The yelling can get very annoying. I find it annoying.” Dongho smirked.

Yooah left the building and walking in the direction of her university. Well the direction she thinks the university is in. She continued to walk down the street and looked at her watch. It was around midnight. She arrived at NH Media around six today and it took about two hours to get into the building, plus another hour to talk to the president of the company.

She looked around and nothing looked familiar to her. Yooah decided to turn around and go back to where she came. When she turned around she saw a few men who were coming at her. “Wow she is a cutie. Does the cutie want to spend the night with me?”

Yooah started to run from the men. She decided to cross the street quickly to avoid them. Yooah was so happy that the light was changing since they would not be able to follow her. She felt much safer on the other side of the street.

Yooah saw a coffee shop on the corner and decided to go in and ordered a cup of coffee. She sat down at a table and sighed. She noticed the men who were following her run pass the window. She heard someone pull out a chair and sit down across from her.

“You know you really should have had one of us walk you home and something like this wouldn’t have happened Yooah Shii.”

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. I decided to make her have no clue about U-Kiss. It makes things more interesting since she is not a Kiss Me and doesn;t go crazy around them. She is just going to be a normal girl. Still thinking about who she is going to end up. For now they will be fighting over her.

Subscibe and Comment.

Check out my other stories as well

A Song Calling For You One More Time (starting U-Kiss/SS501)

13 Years since we last met (staring SS501)