Chapter 1:

Stylish Kiss

Yooah has only been in Korea for a few weeks and was just starting to get settle here. She moved into her dorm weeks ago and today was the first day of classes. She walked around the campus trying to get familiar with it, but she had no success. Yooah was trying to get to know Korea for the past few weeks, but kept getting lost since her Korean wasn’t as good as it used to be.

Yooah arrived at the admissions office to get her schedule and noticed something strange about it, but before she could ask a question about it the next girl in line pushed her aside. Yooah sighed and decided to forget about her question and get to her first class which was an advance Japanese class that was completely on the other side of campus.

Yooah entered the classroom and was a little late. Everyone’s eyes were on her and made her feel really uncomfortable.

She sat though three classes today and felt like her head was going to explode from all the things she learned today. She watched as the other students leave the classroom until she was the only one left sitting there.

She sat there in that empty class room reading over her class schedule. She could not believe why she was taking six classes. Also, Yooah could not believe that the University assigned her a stylist job without consulting this with her.

Yooha read the address of the company. She never heard of this company before and thought to herself “What kind of company is NH Media?” She sighed and got up and left the empty classroom. Since she was done with her classes for the day she decided to headed to where she was going to be working for the year.

She was walking very slowly to the company since her college textbooks were heavy. Yooah should have dropped her things off before coming here, but didn’t want to get lost in finding her dorm again. She finally arrived at the company and saw a lot of screaming girls hanging outside of the building. Yooah started to wonder if she was at the right place. She pulled out the piece of paper and read it again. “This is the place.” She started to fight her way through the crowed.

One of the girls pushed her Yooah so she could get closer to the door. She fell forward and crashed into someone wearing a black sweatshirt with his hood up. Why would he have his hood up in this weather? Yooah saw the pavement coming close to her. She almost hit the ground, but felt an arm grab her around the waist and pull her to her feet. She finally got a good look at the person’s face who was holding her close to him. He looked like an angle and somewhat feminine looking. Whoever this guy was he had a shock look on his face. She was wondering why she he had that look.

Yooah could not find her piece of paper. She let go of the person and started to look for it. She started to crawl on the ground so she could see where it fell better. When she finally found it she had reached the door of the company. Yooah stood up and showed the person at the door the piece of paper; he let her in without questioning her and led her to the company’s president’s office.

“Shin Yooah shii I wanted to personally welcome you to our NH Media family.” The president said walking over to Yooah and shaking her hand. “This is the first time we are doing a program like this. Allowing university students the opportunity to work close with an Idol group and the group you will be working with is U-Kiss.”

“I figured that when I was outside trying to get into the company sir. Just to let you know I didn’t sign up for this. I found out about this went I went to admissions today. I didn’t ask for this. Why wasn’t I told about this?”

“I understand your concern Yooah Shii, but your application and your academics were far about the rest of the students we were looking at for this opportunity. I hope you enjoy your time here at NH Media. If you have any questions ask U-Kisses manager. He will bring you to meet the boys.” He handed Yooah an id. “Use that to get into the building. There is a side entrance so you don’t have to deal with their fans anymore.”

The manager came into the office and smiled at Yooah. He led her to a room that had six boys hanging out in from the looks of it looked like a dance studio.

“Yaaaa gather around guys.” The manager looked around and asked “Where is Kevin?”.

“He is going to be a little late. He sent me a text a few minutes ago” Kibum said looking up from his phone and moments later he was texting again.

Dongho came up close to the manager and noticed the girl standing behind him. “Who is the pretty noona?” He stepped around the manager, but was stopped by the manager.

“I will introduce her once Kevin gets here so I don’t have to repeat myself.” The manager said with a sigh.

“But Dongho wants to know pretty noona’s name now.” Dongho pouted.

Kevin came running into the practice room moments later. “Manager Hyung sorry I’m late it was hard to get into the company today. There are Kiss Me’s surrounded the building” He stopped in his tracks when he saw Yooah. “What are you doing here?” He pointed at Yooah.

Authors Note: I hope you like my first chapter. This story came to me in a dream. I don't know who is going to be the male lead from U-Kiss Yet. I'm thinking about having them fight over her. Tell me what you think.