Chapter 20

Stylish Kiss

Yooah’s eyes widen when she got another kiss on the lips from a U-Kiss member. This time it was Dongho, the cute maknae that always calls her ‘Pretty Noona’; he pulled away and had the reddest face, “noona…” He was feeling bad about what he just did to his cute wonderful noona.

The other members came running after him, crashing into each other when the saw Dongho’s lips press against Yooah’s pink lips.

“Yaa Dongho you little runt look what you did to Yooah!” Eli yelled trying to grab onto Dongho, but stopped going after him when Dongho grabbed onto Yooah’s arm. He rubbed his head against her shoulder like a puppy dog. Dongho held onto Yooah arm so tight, not letting go her for anything.

“NOOOONAAA the big scary pigeon is trying to hurt me!” Dongho buried his head into my shoulder.

Kibum came up behind Eli and slapped him in the back of the head, “Ya don’t do that! You’re scaring him our cute maknae. Not like Dongho meant to. This would have been prevented if we weren’t chasing him around the dorm like we were. It’s out own faults that he accidently kissed Yooah.”

Alexander walked over to Dongho and placed a hand on his head rubbing it, “Dongho! Come on let’s get you ready for school since you haven’t been there in awhile. Your education is important. You need to do a good job in school Dongho!” Dongho got up and followinf Alexander like a puppy dog to get ready.

Eli came towards me with an angered expression on his face, “Hand over your phone.”

“No, I’m not giving you my phone! There is personal information on my Android. I was not going to put that video on youtube anyway I just wanted to see your reactions, and maybe use it for blackmail later on…if I need it.” Yooah had a huge smirked on her face as she stood up. “Well I have to head out. I have to take my finals today and then I am free for a month.”

She got up and walked to her room to change her clothes. Yooah came out in a black skirt, black boots with black knee-high socks and light blue long-sleeved shirt with a hood. “See you boys later. Don’t do anything stupid.”

--

“I call using the bathroom first.” Kevin said as he started to walk towards the bathroom cheerfully, but he started to run towards it after he saw Soohyun running towards the bathroom as well. Soohyun beat Kevin to the bathroom and was about to shut the door, but...

“Pancake batter is in my hair; I have to get it out. I call using the bathroom first. Besides you take far too long. You should have been born a girl.” Soohyun said tying to close the door, but Kevin’s foot blocked the door from closing.

“I called dibs so I get to use the bathroom first.” Kevin crossed his arms and puffed out his cheeks like a blow fish. “I want to get the egg out of my hair. Do you know how hard it is to get egg out of my perfect hair?” “Yaa your hair is not that perfect. I think I see a grey hair already. Kevin your getting old” Soohyun smirked.

“Yaaaa my hair is not turning grey. You grandpa you are older than me. Your hair will be turning grey before me.”

Kiseop and Eli watched them argue about who would shower first and whose hair was better. They just shook their heads and were disappointed in them for arguing about something stupid. It’s just hair and you will be able to use the bathroom not like it is going to disappear.

Alexander and Dongho returned from the room they shared moments later looking at Kevin and Soohyun fight over the bathroom. Dongho nose crinkled as walked over and opened the door harshly. He pushed Soohyun out of the bathroom and slammed the door shut. “I have school so Dongho gets to use it first because he is the youngest.”

“YAAAA SHIN DONGHO!!!!” Kevin and Soohyun yelled.

Alexander sighed and chuckled when Dongho said ‘Dongho gets to us it first because he is the youngest.’ Dongho always seems to win his battles for things he wants. Alexander looked around and noticed that they were one member short, “Where did Kibummie go. He was here when I went to help Dongho.”

Eli and Kiseop looked around and then at each other. They did not notice Kibum leave, “I don’t know!” They said at the same exact time.

--

Kibum slipped out of the dorm when the fighting began. He did not want to hear it or deal with the stupid argument that they got into this time. Whenever Kevin had his diva moments he had to leave the dorm because when Kevin acts like a diva it is really annoying. It gives him a migraine.

Kibum put his hood of his sweatshirt up and started to walk around the streets of Seoul looking for something to do to pass the time. He came to a stop when he notices Yooah, who was not heading in the direction to her university, but in the direction of the airport. Why was she heading there?

Kibum decided to follow her, but kept his distance since he knows that she would lecture him about following her and not giving her space. He liked it when she yelled at him though and was looking forward to it if he gets caught. Thinking about her yelling at him made him blush. The way her cheeks puff out when she is mad. He loves the way her cheeks turn pink when she is mad and when she gets her words tongue tide since Korean was difficult for her. She was just adorable all the time.

Kibum entered the airport behind her, but lost her. He looked around for her, but did not see her until he felt a slap on his arm. “YAA what are you doing following me?”

“I went out for a walk because of a Kevin Diva moment and Soohyun and Kevin were fighting over the bathroom. Why aren’t you going to take your finals? Your education is important. Do not tell me that you are skipping out on them.” Kibum asked.

“What finals?” She looked at him, “OHHHH those finals. About that… I just used finals as a lie. My finals are still three months away.”

“Yooah!” Kibum looked at me, “Why did you lie to us that you were going somewhere. Wait your not running from us are you?”

“No Kibummie! I came here because…” She smiled at me cutely.

“UNNNNIEEEEEEEE” a girl who was around Dongho’s age ran towards Kibum and Yooah. The younger girl hugged Yooah, “Unnnieeee I missed you sooooooooo much.” The younger girl looked at Yooah and then at Kibum. “Unnnie you have a boyfriend. Whats your name?”.

Authors Note: I hope you like chapter 20 hehehe. I had fun writing it. Who is the little girl. Please give me feedback. I love reading everyones comments! Please read my other storys too -- Finally fallen, 7Kisses University, 0330, Choco-o-love and the story I am writing with my unnie Everlasting Fairytale.