Chapter 59

Stylish Kiss

Hoon looked at Yooah and looked around to make sure his aunt was not hiding anywhere. “Here put this in your ear.” Hoon said as he pushed back some of her hair and put the ear bud in. Hoon smiled and fixed Yooah’s hair.

Yooah hugged Hoon some more, “Thank God that you are here Hoon.” Yooah said as tears started to stream down her face.

“You should not be crying my favorite cousin!” Hoon lifted Yooah’s chin and dried her tears. The door suddenly opened and Yooah;s mother came in with a very annoyed look on her face. She walked over with her arms crossed.

“Yeo Hoonmin what the hell are you doing in here. You are supposed to be with your members getting ready to sing.” Yooah;s mother said.

“I wanted to see my cousin before she becomes a married woman.” Hoon winked at Yooah before leaving.

Yooah’s mother turned towards Yooah, “Since when are you two so close?” She asked tapping her foot. “He never used to act that way around you?”

“He is apart of U-Kiss I have been working with him. We got close through work is there anything wrong with that?” Yooah said pratcally yelling.

“If he wasn’t your cousin he would have been the person I would have wanted you to marry.” Yooah’s mother smirked, “You two look good together.”

"If I had a choice I would marry Hoon.” Yooah said looking away from her mother, “You are a horrible woman. Appa should have devorsed you a few years ago.”

Yooah’s mother walked over to her and slapped her across the face. “How dare you talk to me in tha mannor Yooah. You are the one who broke me and your father apart. You ran off when you were seventeen to go to fashion school. You and Hana never lsisten.”

“Appa is ok with the dicision that I made. You are just doing this to get back at appa for taking you off his will. He told me when I had dinner with him a month ago that he filed devorse papers. Umma you are trying to take his company down from the inside out.”

“You think I care.” Yooah’s mother yelled, “Now you are going to marry Gabe. Don’t try anything to get out of it.” She left the room and I feel to my knees.

“Yooah don’t cry” Hoon said to me through the ear piece. “She is trying to weaken you. There is someone here who wants to talk to you.”

“Yooah!” Kibum’s voice came, “I am happy you are ok and I am going to make sure you do not marry that bastard. He has caused so much pain for the wonderful women that I love. Your father is here as well and he is helping wiht the plan. You mother is going to go to jail for along time along with Gabe and his family.”

“Hi noona!” Dongho said, “Don’t worry about Hana I have been keeping your sister safe and hyung is right we are going to make sure no one hurts you again.”

---

Yooah took a deep breathe before walking down as the music played. She hopped their plan was going to work. Yooah was suddenly at the alter and Gabe grabbed her hand. She closed her eyes and the door suddenly burst open.

an - Im sorry that it is another short chapter, but I am not as inspired to write this as much as the other fics I have been writhing. One more chapter left. What will happen. I hope you Enjoy