Chapter 50

Stylish Kiss

 Yooah’s eyes opened slowly and she finally realized that she was not at U-Kiss dorm. She noticed that there were protective arms around her waist while Yooah’s head rested on someone chest. She studies the man as he slept noticing his hair was a mess as usually. He looked so precious and cute when he was asleep.

Yooah slowly removed his arms from around her waist and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked around Kibum’s room and noticed a brown, fluffy pillow at the end of the bed. Yooah crawled over to the brown pillow. She was about to place a hand on it when the brown pillow started to move, and growl.

“Choco ahh don’t scare our guest.” Kibum said with a gentle smile and looked at me. “Yooah are you feeling better? You seemed to be very upset last night.”

Kibummie!” Yooah said nearly falling off the bed.

“Since when have you been so jumpy?” Kibum asked as he pulled her into his lap, stopping me from falling off of his bed.

“Since I…” Yooah looked away from Kibum and sadness appeared on her face. Kibum pulled Seomin into a hug and rested his head on top of her head.

“You don’t need to tell me anything you don’t feel comfortable telling me. When you are ready to talk you know my number. I will always be here for you even if I am not around you that much.” Kibum smiled weakly.

“Kibummmieee I’m home from Japan. I bought you a present.” Hyung Jun opened the door to Kibum’s bed room and he came to a stop. “Who’s the cute girl? Do you finally have a girlfriend? Kibum do we need to have the talk?”

“Hyung…it’s not what you think…” Kibum let go of Yooah, “She is a really good friend of mine and she fell asleep here last night. She has been sad lately. I-I-I-I was trying to cheer her up.” Kibum face continued to get red.

“Why are you shuddering?”Hyung Jun eyes light up “Ahhh ok! Miss Yooah you’re the person my brother used to talk about a lot when he was still in U-Kiss. This kid had to hold me back from not yelling at the company for hurting him. My brother does not deserve to be treated that way.” Hyung Jun said as he crossed his arms.

“Hyung!” Kibum said trying to get him to stop dishing out all his secrets in front of Yooah. He did not want her to know some of the things he was saying.

“He did not want to leave at all, but did it to protect the other members.” Hyung Jun said as he looked at his little brother. “He has a very kind heart even though his exterior doesn’t show it too much.” He smiled at his brother.

“Hyung! Stop!” Kibum looked at his brother with an icy glare.

“Fine I will tell umma we have a guest for breakfast. Choco ahh come here baby girl.” He said in broken English as the brown dog wagged her tail and made her way to Hyung Jun who lifted the dog into his arms. “Breakfast should be ready soon.” He left the door cracked. “Choooocoooo ahhhhh I have missed you sooooo much!”

“So what have you talked to your brother about?” Yooah looked at him with her arms crossed. “What have you said about me Kim Kibum?”

“Nothing bad I swear.” Kibum looked into Yooah’s big brown eyes that were now scolding him. “I told him how much I…” Kibum stopped when Yooah’s phone went off.

“Hello!” She answered, “Now I’m in the middle of something…” Yooah turned from Kibum, “Are you serious. Aigo when I get my hands on that stupid fish he is going to wish he has never been born.” Yooah hung up the phone.

“Is Kevin being difficult?” Kibum asked. He knew that she was talking about Kevin because she called him a stupid fish. Kibum always called Kevin a stupid fish.

“He has been more difficult than ever. You need to talk to him Kibum. He is not listening to any of us.” Yooah gave Kibum a serious look.

“I will talk to him after we eat breakfast. I cannot send you anywhere without eating something.” Kibum said as he stood up and headed to the bathroom.

Yooah saw him take off his shirt before he shut the door. A blush appeared on her face as she looked away. She started to wonder what Kibum was going to tell her before they were interrupted. Yooah looked at the piro piro doll that was on Kibum’s bed. She picked it up and hugged it.

---

Kibum drove Yooah to a coffee shop and stopped the car. “I should stay here. The managers are here. I should go. The company…”

Yooah gave Kibum the look, “YAHHHH! You said you were going to talk to him! So go talk to him and forget about the damn managers.”

“How can I? They are not supposed to know why Xander Hyung and I left.” Kibum crossed his arms and looked at Yooah, “Don’t look at me like that Yooah!”

“Come in and I will not be giving you this look…you fool. You say one thing and change your mind in an instant.” Yooah puffed out her cheeks.

“I have my reasons Yooah…you don’t understand!” Kibum sighed and did not look at Yooah.

“Then try to make me understand?” Yooah looked at Kibum and he looked at her and leaned closer to her face.

“You really want me to make you understand why.” Kibum asked before moving closer as every second passed.

---

“Didn’t noona say she was coming here?” Dongho asked his fellow Shin brother.

“She is coming…well according to Kibum she will be here soon. He said he was going to drive her here this morning last night.”

“Wait she really did spend the night at Kibum’s house. I thought you were joking about that.” Eli asked with a mischievous look on his face.

“Yahhh I know what you are thinking Pigeon. Stop thinking about Yooah like that.” Kiseop puffed out his cheeks.

“He is right don’t say or think bad things about Yooah!” Hoomin said with his arms crossed. They were getting ready for their 0330 album jacket shoot.

“I’m not!” Eli said, “I dod not know that she was still close to Kibum after he left the group. They always seemed to be…” Eli crossed his arms.

“He did not leave the group. He was kicked out and it is not right that he did not tell us the truth about him being kicked out.” Kevin said coldly.

“Yahh Kevin be nice.” Soohyun said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“Hey were did AJ go?” Hoomin asked.

---

“Yes I do want you to make me understand what is going on.” Yooah asked crossing her arms.

“Yooah today I tried to tell you, but we kept getting interrupted it.” Kibum looked at Yooah with warm, sweet eyes. “Yooah I…”


A.N. --- Chapter 49 was reposted because it dissappeared. well now Yippy for chapter 50 only 10 more chapters left. So sad that this is coming to an end soon, but all things come to an end.