Chapter 46

Stylish Kiss


Soohyun and Yooah looked towards the door and saw Alexander standing there with his arms crossed; they moved away from each other quickly, trying to think of the words to explain to mama Xander. Alexander pointed to the bed and they sat down.

“Hyung it is not what you think.” Soohyun said with a blush on his face. He was avoiding Yooah’s eyes. Her eyes were really scary when she is pissed off. He hates seeing her unhappy because her mood is all over the place.

“What do you think that I thought it was…you acting out your . I would never thing that and I know you would not do anything to our stylist because you respect women to a point.” Alexader uncrossed his arms and put his hands on his hips, “Don’t make it sound like I am jumping to conclusions because I am not. Stop playing matchmaker, and let things happen on their own. It is better for people to choose if they like each other rather than pushing them together making their relationship really akward.”

“Well if they are not going to tell each other how they feel then someone should intervean.” Soohyun crossed his arms. “Yooah is not going to be our stylist forever and she has chemistry with Kibum. If they don’t get together they will never know how anything.”

“L.O.V.E. doesn’t work that way.” Alexander crossed his arms and watch Dongho run to his bed, and hug his giant pink teddy bear. He watched Alexander lecture Soohyun and Yooah, but Alexander was mainly lecturing Soohyun. Dongho loved it when Alexander lecuted outhers, but hated it when he is the one being lectured.

“Don’t mess with the love bug hyungs? Cupid will do his job soon and Soohyun Hyung do not play cupid I do not want to see you in a diper; trying to shoot love arrows into peoples butts.” Dongho said, “When you know it’s the right time your heart tells you?”

Both boys staired at Dongho and were wondering how he knew about love. They also thought it was cute how he was taling about letting Cupid do his job, but Soohyun did not like it when Dongho said for him not to play cupid.

“Yahhhh don’t look at me like that. I know because of Hana and I know hyung was planning on playing matchmaker tonight. He gave me chocolate to keep my mouth shut!” Dongho hid his face behind the plush toy and blushed.

“But Yooah and Kibum are different they need a little push!” Soohyun said.

“YAHHHHHH! I am right here and you should not be talking about me when I am sitting right next to you!” Yooah crossed her arms, “I do not mix business and pleasure. All of you guys are stupid. Wait I know boy’s are from Jupiter because they are stupid.” Yooah said as she stood up and stormed out of the room.

---

They were boarding the plane back to Korea to arrive on time for the Gayo Performances. Yooah was happy that she was sitting with Kiseop this time. She did not want to deal with the matchmaker Soohyun, the nagging mother Alexander, the betraying maknae Dongho, and she did not want to sit with Kibum because things were akward.

They were going to arrive in Korea in about fouthy-five minutes. Yooah was reading a book when Kiseop tapped her on the shoulder, “Kiseop is something wrong?” She looked at him with her big chocolate brown eyes.

“You look distracted!” Kiseop placed a hand on top of my head and rubbed it; he messed up my hair, “You are worrying me.” Kiseop looked at Yooah with his big, warm eyes.

“Sorry that I am worrying you, but everything is ok. I am just tired; I am rarely at school and the dean allowed me to miss a lot of classes because of you boys since my grades are all A’s.” I yawned.

“That is from reading a book.” Kiseop said with a sweet smiled, “Take a nap. I promise that I will wake you up when we land. Things will calm down after the end of the year shows, but me and dongho have a week break because we will be acting in Real School.”

“I know I will be helping you and Dongho on set! I’m fine what can I do with such a short nap.” Yooah said as she looked back down at her textbook.

Kiseop took her textbook out of her reach. “Your eyes are going to pop out of your head if you keep staring at the same page. You have been on the same page for fifteen minutes. Rest because we will be running around a lot in the next few days.”

“I’m fine besides when we land we have to pick up Hana from Kevin’s parents house. She stayed there when we were in Japan.” She reached over Kiseop’s seat to try and grab her book back. “Now give me that book. I have exams coming up you babo.”

"Is that how our pretty stylist to talk.” Kiseop arms wrapped around Yooah’s waist and he pulled her into his lap. “Now sleep and behave or I will make you.”

“Fine you win this round Kiseoppie, but next time you might not be so lucky.” Yooah as as she returned to her seat and started to dose off.

A.N. - Sorry if its short and that it took some time for me to write. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Another note... if you guys like 2PM please check out my four 2PM fics that I am writing on here ^^ 2PM also my bias group.