Chapter 57

Stylish Kiss

 
"Uncle what happened?" Hoon asked when he saw Yooah's father enter the apartment. He noticed that he had a cut and dry blood on his forehead.
 
Kibum and Soohyun hurried over to him. Both boys helped him over o the couch.
 
Hoon sat down next to his uncle, "Kevin can you get the first aid kit that is in the bathroom."
 
"NEHHHH!" Kevin hurried towards that bathroom and emerged moments later
 
"My wife has gone insane!" Yooah's father said, "She made a fake call from my phone and told Yooah to come here!"
 
"She made Yooah cry last time we met sir!" Soohyun said, "I took her home so she would not get hurt."
 
"Thank you, but there is more to this. My wife is really ill and still believes we have that business deal with Gabe's family. Gabe's family just wants my company’s assets."
 
"Gabe's family used to be close to our family, but things changed when we found out that Gabe's father was stealing from the company."
 
"Did you ever report him to the police?" Kevin asked as he handed the first aid kit to Hoon.
 
"If I did it would make things difficult for my family! Hoonmin I do not want my daughter to marry that man. She is never going to be happy with that man. I already know who my daughter is going to be  appy
with." Yooah's father looked at Kibum.
 
"Sir your daughter means a lot to all of us!" Kibum said.
 
"But the way she looks at you is different Kibum sii. Her eyes sparkle and she seems to be her happiest."
 
---
 
Yooah was pretending to sleep when someone entered the room. "I know you are not sleeping Yooah!" Gabe said with a smirk on his face.
 
"Go away! He is going to hate me now!" Yooah said in a depressed tone.
 
"That's the point. We wanted to make it seem like he stood you up. He could have stayed in U-Kiss but your mother and my parents paid off the company to break your little boyfriend. I did not know that the
crazy monkey would get involved."
 
"His name is Xander oppa!" Yooah sat up. "Why would you do such a terrible thing?"
 
"I wanted you!" Gabe said as he cupped Yooah's chin, "I always wanted you!"
 
---
 
"So that is why you left!" Dongho said with his arms crossed. "Why didn't you tell me?"
 
"Yooah would have gotten hurt if I opened my mouth. Hoon told me he was Yooah's cousin a few months ago when this started!"
 
"Now noona was kidnapped by her mother and she is going to force her to marry that bastard Gabe." Dongho said in an annoyed tone.
 
"I think I may know where they are going to have the wedding!" Hana looked at them. "A place where Unnie and I both hate." 

AN - This story is almost finished. Three more chapters to go and those threee chapters are all half written. I hope to have this story finished by the end of this week enjoy