Chapter 13

Stylish Kiss

“YAA” Kevin heard someone say causing him to come to a stop. He looked at the person and it was and noticed it was Minhyun. The guy from the restaurant who thought Yooah was his next victim, a piece of meat. Kevin eyes changed from his sweet eyes into a glare.

“Yaa Minhyun what are you doing here.” Kevin said not in his sweet voice, but in a very protective voice. He tightened his grip around sleeping Yooah. He did not want anything to happen to her.

“Kevin’s being very protective wow that is something that you don’t see every day someone is starting to become a man.” He took a step towards them and stopped. “Are you scared yet Kevin?”

“I’m not scared of a low life like you.” Kevin kicked sand in Minhyun’s eyes and started to run in the direction of the villa, but when he got there the door was locked. This was driving him mad because what if Minhyun followed him. Kevin walked around the villa checking the other entrance and that too was locked, he pulled out his phone making, but sure he did not drop Yooah at the same time. He tried calling his hyungs, but there was no answer at the other end. He then tried the manager and there still was no answer. Kevin sighed and took sleeping Yooah off his back and leaned her against the wall. He took a seat next to her and smiled because she looked like a sleeping angel.

Yooah head fell and rested on Kevin’s shoulder. She snuggled up against him, grabbing on to his arm. A strain of her hair fell in front of her face.

Kevin’s cheeks started to heat up when Yooah’s head fell onto his shoulder, when she grabbed onto his arm causing his mind to lose control of his actions. Kevin saw the hair fall into her face. He reached over and moved it aside and smiled at her keeping his hand on her cheek. He could not understand this feeling he got when she was around him. He leaned in closer to her and kissed her softly on the lips. He pulled away not wanting to walk her. Moments later he fell asleep rested his head on Yooah’s head and grapping onto her hand in his sleep.

The next morning Xander reached for his phone that was next to him and his phone. He saw about fifty text messages all from Kevin. Hyung you locked us out. Xander read on OPEN THE DOOR HYUNG TT_TT.
Xander read on Fine don’t open the door I get some alone time with Yooah then. Xander got up quickly causing Dongho the sleeping maknae who was hugging him to roll over on his side and not wake up at all.
 

Xander headed down the stairs and was heading towards the door when he saw half asleep Mandy walking towards him. Her eyes lit up when she saw Xander, “OPPA!” She ran over and hugged him. “Can you make me breakfast.”

Xander looked down at her and smiled. “I will I just have to do something real quick ok’s I will meet you in the Kitchen.”

“How about I come with you OPPA!” Mandy grabbed onto his arm. “I will go anywhere with you.”
Xander sighed “Ok, I just need to open the door since we kind of locked out Kevin and Yooah last night.”

“What!” Mandy looked at him and let go of his arm. “I will meet you in the Kitchen. I just remember that I have to talk to my unni’s” Mandy skipped off and found Sango in the Kitchen. “UNNNIIIII Kevin OPPA was locked out of the house with HERR?”

“Errr I thought Minhyun was going to take care of her.” She sent him a text and slammed her phone down on the counter nearly breaking it when she got the reply. “Why does OPPA protect HER.? That it she is now going to wish she wasn’t born.”

Xander unlocked the door and opened it. He took a step out and saw Kevin and Yooah leaning against the wall sleeping close together. Xander pulled out his phone and took a picture of this moment because he found it adorable. He could use the picture later if he needed to, just to poke fun at his fellow O Brother. He put on his funny glasses and went over to Kevin shaking him.

Kevin’s eyes opened and the first thing he saw was Xander and his big eyes glasses caused him to jump and hit his head against the wall. “Yaaa!”

Xander laughed. “You too easy to scare. Wow that did not wake Yooah Shii.”Xander said kneeling down next to Kevin and shook Yooah slightly.

Yooah’s eyes opened slowly and sat up quickly when she realized she was leaning on Kevin’s shoulder. “How did I get back here?”

“I carried you, but the door was locked and no one would open it or answer their phones.” Kevin sad getting up holding out a hand for Yooah which she took. He pulled her up and smiled at her. “I hope you are alright. You were very upset last night when I found you.”

“I feel a bit better Kevin. Thanks for not letting me fall from the rocks we were on.” Yooah smiled at him.

“I will never let you fall or get hurt.” He smiled. “We should head inside. I have to get ready for the filming of the music video.”

“And I have to make Mandy something to eat would you like anything Yooah.”

“Anything you make is fine OMMA” Yooah smirked.

Kevin chuckled at Yooah calling Xander Hyung OMMA and the three of them heading inside waiting for the day’s activities.

Authors Note: Hahaha what do you think. It took me sometime to decide who was the person who caught Kevin and Yooah. It had to be the player because its just to much fun. Kevin is very protective hehehe. I had to lock time out of the villa too much fun because I had Kevin kiss here. HAHAHA. She doesn't know about the kiss hahaha. Kevin really does like her hahaha. Xander is the funny OMMA. More evilness to come hahaha.

Enjoy and please check out my newest U-Kiss fic finally fallen