Chapter 14

Stylish Kiss

Yooah was heading up to the bathroom to freshen up since she was outside all night with Kevin. The rest of the idots who call themselves U-Kiss locked them out. She yawned and crashed into someone who was coming out of the bathroom while she was heading into the bathroom. The person she crashed was drying his hair when she looked up at him. All he was in was sweat pants and no shirt. Yooah thought she would be used the whole shirtless thing already, but it still makes her blush.

Kibum moved the towel to around his shoulders and looked at Yooah and spoke in a tired voice. “Yooah Shii, did you just get in.”

Yooah just nodded with a flushed face because she could not help it. All she could look at was Kibum’s abs. Kibum placed a hand on Yooah’s chin and lifted her face to make her look at him. “Are you ok Yooah Shii. Kevin, Dongho, Kiseop, and I went looking for you last night. I’m happy that you aren’t injured, but it seems like you are upset about something or you would not off ran away from Eli.”

“I’m fine Kibummie! I’m just tired from sleeping outside all night because Kevin and I got locked out.” Yooah rubbed her neck. “My neck is just a little stiff from sleeping against the hard wall.”

Kibum walked around Yooah and placed his hands on her my shoulders and started to massage where Yooah was stiff causing her to blush even more. “Sorry that you to got locked out of the Villa, if I was awake I would have opened the door for you. Is your neck feeling better yet?”

Dongho came out of the room he was sharing with Xander in his bunny pajama’s carrying a giant stuffed rabbit with him. He rubbed his eyes and looked up and saw Kibum rubbing Yooah’s shoulders.

“Yaaaa what are you doing to pretty Noona Hyung.” Dongho dropped his stuffed bunny and walked over to them. Dongho grabbed Yooah’s hand and pulled her away from Kibum slightly. “Noona come with me and cook me something yummy for breakfast.” Dongho tried to pull her along , but was having a few issues with it.

“Yaa Dongho, She had a stiff neck and I was helping her. She was locked out all night with Kevin.” Kibum wrapped his arms around Yooah’s waist and pulled her close to his body. “I want to take care of our sweet stylist. I don’t want her to be hurt in anyway.”

Yooah’s face was getting redder and redder. Yooah could feel Kibum’s abs against her back since he pulled her into one of his bear hugs.

“Hyung-ahhh you don’t have a shirt on. Put one on and let go of NOONA.” When he mention out all night with Kevin, Dongho’s eyes got fierce. “What do you mean she was out all night with Kevin Hyung.”

“Yes, with Kevin!” Kibum looked at Dongho with a smirk.

“Yaa nothing happened. He found me last night; I was upset over my First Kiss. We just fell asleep” Yooah forced herself to stay as calm as possible. These guys knew how to push her buttons in a certain way to drive her crazy.

Kibum loosened his grip and started to rub her shoulders again. “I hope I was able to help you a little bit Yooah shii. He let go moments later and gave her his famous eye smiles. “You should rest today Yooah.” He patted her on the head and headed to his room to get changed for todays Music Video shoot.

Dongho entered the bathroom that she was going to use. Yooah sighed and headed into one of the bed rooms that were empty and collapsed onto the bed. She pulled the covers up and fell into a deep sleep.

Yooah was alone in the house or so she thought she was. Someone came into the room where she was sleeping. She placed something in her pocket and left. Hours have passed and someone else came into the room and jumped on her bed. The person kept jumping up and down on her bed. She was thinking it was one of the U-Kiss members, but which one.

“PRETTY NOONA” Dongho was hovering over her when she opened her eyes. He kept hopping up and down.

“What is it Dongho!” Yooah asked in a tired voice and sleepy eyes.

“Were going out for Ice Cream want to come?” He looked like a puppy dog hopping up and down on the bed. “Come with us NOONA! Please Please Please!

“Ok ok I’m coming. I’m coming Dongho Shii you do not have to act that way. I would have come anyway.” Yooah sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“Noona are you ok, you look really tired.” Dongho asked with concern placing a hand on her shoulder

“I’m fine. Don’t worry” Yooah smiled at him and patted him on the head.

“Great!” Dongho grabbed onto Yooah arm and smiled. He dragged her down the stairs. “Noona’s coming noona’s coming.”

Eli and Xander were laughing the how happy and cute Dongho was acting. The manager came in with Sango who was crying.

Kevin looked at Sango, “Are you ok.” He got up from the cough and placed and arm on her shoulder.”

“Oppa” Sango hugged Kevin. “Someone stole the gift my father gave me. I can’t find it anywhere. You know the necklace my father gave me that says U-Kiss.”

“I think I know the one. Where did you see the necklace last?” Kevin asked with some concern in his voice. He hates seeing people cry.

“It was in my room. I did not put it on today because I forgot to. Why would anyone take it?” She cried. “The only person in the house alone today was Yooah Shii.”
Kibum made a grunting sound, “I really don’t think Yooah Shii would do something like that. She is not the type of person who would do that. I told her to rest today since she looked really tired.”

“That gave her the perfect opportunity to steal it from my Unni” Mandy said with her arms cross.

“Mandy Shii you should not point fingers.” Xander said in a sweet, but stern voice. “Ok” he looked at her.
Jeong Hee went over to Yooah looked at her. “Empty your pockets and I will believe you.”

“Fine I have nothing to hide. I was sleeping the whole time.” Yooah reached into her sweat shirt pockets and felt something strange in her pocket. She pulled it out and there it was the necklace.

“Yaaa” Sango came over and grabbed onto Yooah’s wrist. She took the necklace out of Yooah’s hand. “You theif.”

“Yaaa I didn’t take it” Yooah said, “Why would I take something that is not mine. I was not brought up that way.”

“Brought up as a thief you mean.” Mandy yelled.

“I said I didn’t do it. If you don’t believe me I am leaving.” Yooah ripped her hand out of Sango’s grip and headed towards the door. She was almost out the door when someone blocked her way. “Yaaa Move ….”

Authors Note: I hope you like this chapter. I had fun writing it. hahahah. I have to have the girls be evil to her because they know that the boys really like her and will defend her. Lalaladaish. Fun Fun Fun. Sorry more cliffhangers because I'm evil.