Chapter 43

Stylish Kiss

Yooah, Kevin, and Hana headed to Kevin's parents house since she was going to be staying there when U-kiss was in Japan. U-Kiss and Yooah were leaving later today.

"Kevin Oppa are you sure it is ok for me to stay at you parents house. Oppa doesn’t seem strange that your stylist sister is staying at your parent’s house!" Hana asked as the elevator stopped. They walked out of it and headed down the hall.

"Yep they are ok with it and are looking forward to it accually." Kevin smiled sweetly and patted Hana on the head.

"Ok oppa, but..." She grabbed onto Kevin's arms, "Don't you dare make anymore moves on my sister while you are in Japan. I’m not around to protect her."

"Hana be nice!" Yooah said, "And you should not sneak around with Dongho like you have been doing. Aish are you tying to create a scandal!"

"Unnie!" She said as she puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms, “Unnie you are being really mean to me.”

Kevin chuckled as we arrived at the door of his parent’s house. Kevin pulled out his keys and opened the door. "Umma!" He called as they headed into the living room.

---

Alexander and Kibum sat together on the plane and were chatting about smething, while Kiseop sat together with the maknae who was already asleep. Eli and Kevin were sitting next to each other and were speaking in English to each other. It seemed like they were in this own little world. The only remaining seat Yooah had was next to Soohyun; she walked over to him and sat down next to him and gave Soohyun a weak smile.

"Yooah you look really tired! If you want to sleep my shoulder open and it is free of charge!" Soohyun smiled at Yooah sweetly!

"Hahaha very funny charging a broke college student to have the power vocals of U-Kiss shoulder to sleep on!" Yooah said sarcastically as she put a Piro Piro neck pillow around her neck. "I'm fine Soohyun oppa! It is not a long flight I will just watch a movie."

"Sleep you need it!" Soohyun put an arm around Yooah and pulled her towards him. Her head was resting on Soohyun's shoulder. "Sleep because we are going to be very busy once we get to Japan with Concerts, Fan Meets, Made in BS Japan, and other appearance!"

Yooah was asleep few minutes after they took off for Incheon International Airport to Japan.

The plane landed and Soohyun was shaking Yooah slightly to wake her up. "Umma five more minutes!" Yooah snuggled closer to Soohyun and hugged onto his arm.

"Yooah please wake up! Were in Japan now." Soohyun said in sweet voice as he poked her cheek. “Yooah of sweet, amazing stylist.”


"But I do not want to wake up. Soohyun oppa is a nice pillow, soft pillow to rest on. Oppa please don't wake me from my dreams oppa. Please just let me sleep longer." Yooah drifted into a deep sleep once again, and hugged onto Soohyun tighter.

U-kiss manager came over to Soohyun and looked at the sleeping stylist, suggling closesr to Soohyun. "What exactly happened last night to make everyone so tired? Dongho and Kibum were sleeping like rocks to. What did you guys do to this poor girl?"

"She has been having trouble sleeping lately. Yooah has been waking up from nightmares almost every night. It is really worrying me Hyung. She only gets sleep when we are traveling and when she is with a U-kiss member."

"Aigo! You need to explain this to me in detail later. We need to get to our schedule. I am going to help the boys try and get her up." U-kiss manager left Soohyun with a difficult task.

Soohyun sighed and leaned close to Yooah's face. "Hey Sleeping Beauty if you don't wake up now miss stylist I am going to kiss you." Soohyun started to lean closer until Yooah's eyes popped open.

"You better not!" Yooah said as she sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. "I cause so much trouble for you guys!"

"No you don't Yooah." Soohyun said as he pushed a strain of hair out of her face. "You make our life more interesting" He stood up and held out a hand for Yooah, pulling her to her feet. He reached up and grabbed her carry on and his; he put both bags over his shoulder. "Let's go the others are waiting for us." Soohyun grabbed her hand and pulled her along.

“I do cause a lot of trouble Oppa” She looked at him with a sleepy face. “I’m sorry oppa!”


"Stop saying you’re sorry because it is no big deal to us. We like seeing your cute antics that you don’t show often.” He smiled and saw a smile appear on Yooahs lips. “You know Yooah you talk in your sleep! Soooo..." He said as he pushed Yooah into the wall. He looked around to see if anyone was around when her confirmed that they were the only two he looked into Yooah's big brown eyes. "Sooo Yooah you like Kibummie don't ya?" Soohyun smirked.

Authors Note: I know this is a short chapter, but I want my next chapter to be a Christmas special. For my next update. I hope to get it out by friday because I am going to be busy on Christmas Eve and Day. Seeing both sides of my family.