Chapter 35

Stylish Kiss

The members so Soohyun and Yooah sleeping close to eachother and their eyes went wide. Soohyun’s arms were around Yooah’s waist, and her face was inches from his lips. Hana just looked over and sighed and she looked over a Kibum’s face. He did not look to happy about how close Soohyun was to Yooah.

Kiseop walked over to the couch and lifed Yooah into his arms. “She will be more confortable in her own bed. Hana can you get the door to the room you share with her?”

“Sure Kiseoppie oppa!” Hana hurried and followed Kiseop back to Yooah’s room.

“How do you want to wake him Hyung.” Kevin had an evil little grin on his face.

“Hey Mr Diva fish! What do you think I am going to do? I am going to use my specialty.” Kibum smiekd as he headed over to the couch.

“Ohh you forehead flick!” Kibum grinned as he followed Kibum.

“Yes Fish my epic foreahead flick.” Kibum kneeled down in front of Soohyun and flicked his forehead. Soohyun woke up right away and Kibum flicked his forehead once again.

“Yahhh Kibum what the hell!” Soohyun started to rub his forhead. “You should not do that when someone is sleeping. You could have woken…” He looked around and notice that Yooah was missing. “Where did Yooah go?”

“Kiseop took her away from a ert.” Kevin smiked.

“I am not a ert.” Soohyun growled.

“Yes you are Hyung you are a pedobear!” Dongho said, but moments later he let out a scream. He was being chased around the door my Soohyun. He ducked behind Alexander and stuck out his tounge. “You can’t hurt me now because Xander Hyung will protect me!”

---

Kiseop looked at sleeping Yooah and sighed. Something was not right with her. She was always depressed lately. Kiseop wanted to find out so he can protect her. He pushed a strain of hair out of her eyes. He watched as Hana left. She mumbled something about playing video games with Dongho all night long.

Kiseop was about to leave when Yooah grabbed his wrist. Kiseop just sat down and remained sitting next to her. He smiled as he watched her sleep. A blush appeared on his face whe she rolled over and her head was resting in his lap.

---

Kevin and Kibum were in the kitchen. Kevin watched Kibum drink coffee while he was drinking Red Bull that he got from Eli’s closet. Eli keeps Red Bull in a saft in the room he shares with the O brothers.

“You know Eli is going to kill you when he finds out you have been stealing his Red Bull.” Kibum looked at Kevin. “How did you find out his password?”

“Easy Kibummie Hyung! The password is ELI KING OF THE PIGEONS” Kevin smirked.

Kibum chuckled and ruffled Kevin’s hair.

---

“Mwhahahahahah Dongho Oppa I am winning.” Hana said with a big smile on her face.

“Not for long: Dongho puffed out his cheeks.

Alexander just giggled at their cute antics. He looked over at Soohyun who was on the phone with someone. Alexander thinks he is talking to the girl he is going to record with tomorrow. They were singing a song for something. Alexander has been forgetful lately.

---

Yooah opened her eyes and noticed Kiseop was asleep next to her. Kiseops arms were lightly drapped around Yooah’s waste. She slowly lifted them and wiggled away from her. She stood up and headed to the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator door looking for orange juice. She was singing to a U-Kiss song while she looked.

Without you, neomu bogoshipeunde
Without you, nar yongseohaejullae
Without you, Neoman saranghaneunde, eh, eh
Can't live without you


She closed the door and saw Eli standing there smirking at her. “You have a cute singing voice.”

She jumped and looked at Eli with wide eyes.

“You ok?” He waved a hand infront of her face.

Yooah just nodded.

---

Soohyun was in the recording studio with Tina from LUCKY7 he was going to be singing the song ‘April Story’ with her. She was such a sweet girl. He could understand why both Yooah and Hana were friends with her. “Tina sii you have a very beautiful singing voice. I am happy to be working with such a sweet rookie idol.” He patted her on the head.

“It’s nice working with you to Soohyun Sunbae” She smiled at him, “Is Yooah and Hana Unnie ok. I know that Gabe causes them a lot of problems.”

“What sort of problems?” Soohyun asked

---

Alexis was excited as she headed to NH media. She was going to be interviewing the admazing stylist that Kiss Me’s from across the world were raving about. She wanted to get to the bottom of this since she is a U-Kiss fan herself.

She entered the company and was greeted by Yooah as soon as she ented. “Hi Alexis it is very nice to meet you. I am Shin Yooah it is nice to meet you Unnie.”

“Oh my your so young.” Alexis said and covered . “I’m sorry that was rude.”

“It’s alright. I get that a lot Alex Unnie. If you want we can do this interview in English I am from the United States after all.”

“Sure, where would you like to do this interview?” Alexis asked pulling out her notebook and fuzzy pink pen.

“How about in the lounge? The boys are in the recording studio right now so they will not be there to disturb our interview.” Yooah lead Alexis into the loung and sat down.

---

“Be quiet Xander Hyung. I want to hear what the reporter is going to ask Yooah.” Kevin said.

“The pretty womens name is Alexis.” Alexander said.

“Quite Dongho is trying to listen.” Dongho made his cheeks puff out like a blow fish. “It’s annoying enough that I’m sitting next to a pecking pigeon.”

Authors Note: Yippy I finally updated. This chapter was so much fun. Tina is singing with Soohyun. ALex unnie is interviewing Yooah. The U-Kiss boys are spying again Kwahahahah enjoy <3 feedback please.