Chapter 24

Stylish Kiss
"Kibummie I can't" her voice cracked, "If I tell you it will be..." Yooah buried her face in his chest. Kibum placed a hand on top of her head and rubbed it. His face was filled with worry. He never saw Yooah this broken before. The last time he saw her upset was when the president’s daughters were causing her trouble. He started to wonder if they were behind this.

"Tell me when you are ready." He moved away and wipes the tears that were streaming down Yooah's face. "Pease don't cry Yooah!" He looked into her sad eyes pulling her into another hug. "I hate seeing you sad like this. Come on let's check how Kiseop is doing our wonderful stylist." He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek softly.

Yooah blushed and looked away from Kibum who was smiling sweetly at her. She watched him grab onto her hand and drag her along. Kibum brought her back to where Dongho was sitting in the waiting room. Dongho had Hana, Yooah’s sister head resting on his lap; she was asleep.

"Yahh Shin Dongho what did you do to my little sister!" Yooah said as Kibum held her back making sure she would not hurt the maknae of U-Kiss.

"Yooah chill" Kibum whispered in her ear, putting his arm around her waist. "Where is Xander Hyung?" Kibum asked.

Just at that moment Alexander came out with Kiseops arm in a cast. He walked over to everyone else looking at them. Kiseop noticed Yooah’s sad face and hurried over to her noticed her face was wet. "Yooahhhh are you ok"

Kibum went over to Alexander, "what did they say about Kiseops hand."

Alexander looked at Kibum and placed a hand on his shoulder, "he needs to take it easy for three weeks. The company will not be happy when the find out. We need to tell them something."

"How about the company the truth that Minhyun assaulted Yooah and Kiseop stopped him by punching him causing his hand to be in a cast." Kibum said to his Hyung.

"I don't know Kibummie. We need to talk to the manager he will understand, and know what to tell the president." Alexander looked at Kiseop and then Kibum and then Yooah. "Is something going on Kibum?"

"Nothing" he lied.

Kiseop hugged Yooah "please don't cry!" Kiseop dried more of the tears off of Yooah's wet face.

Yooah grabbed Kiseop’s arm that was in a cast. "Kiseoppie oh no you’re in a cast it's all my..." Yooah stopped when Kiseop placed a hand on her chin and lifted her face to look at him. He whipped more tears away.

"This is not your fault Yooah!" Kiseop smiled at Yooah and rubbed her cheek. "Please smile Yooah you have a very cute smile."

Yooah looked away and blushed. These boys were driving her mad and causing her to fall for every one of them. They all flirted and were so kind to her. She adored every one of the U-Kiss members.

Kibum and Alexander came over and placed a hand on Kiseops shoulder. "You don't need to worry anymore Yooah." Kibum started and Alexander continued.

"We will always be here for you no matter what. We will protect our wonderful stylist." Alexander winked.

Dongho walked over with Hana on his back, "we will protect you pretty noona and her cute sister." Dongho smiled with his eyes.

They all headed to Kibum's car. Kibum looked back and watched Yooah helping Kiseop; he smiled. Yooah was always kind; you just don’t see it often. She keeps her barrier up all the time. It takes awhile for her to let people in

They all got into Kibums car. Alexander sat in the passenger seat while Hana was sleeping on Donghos lap and Kiseop was sitting next to Yooah with his head resting on her shoulder. Kiseop looked tired because he has been at the hospital for a few hours.

They arrived back at U-Kiss dorm and headed inside. Their manager was there waiting. "What happened?" He looked at Yooah helping Kiseop into the house.

They all came to a stop and looked at the manager. "Ummm"

"What happened to Kiseops hand." the manager asked.

"It's my fault!" Yooah took a step forward. "He was protecting me from Minhyun. I am sorry I am always causing trouble you should just fire me since I’m such a disaster!"

Kibum and Alexander were about to speak but the manager looked at them putting his hand up, "Yooah it's ok! It's not your fault. Kiseop did the right thing standing up for you. Has Minhyun been causing trouble for you guys.” He watched the boys nod. “Ok then I will make something up to tell the president” the manager left.

Dongho came back from putting Hana in Yooah's room. "Pretty noona aren you ok."

"I'm fine." Yooah walked away and tears started to fall down her face. She leaned against the wall and pulled out her phone and pulled up an old picture. Kibum was about to go after he but was stopped by Alexander.

“Hyung” Kibum looked at him, “I want to make sure…”

“Just let her be. She needs time to clear her head.” Alexander said

Kevin rubbed his eyes, as he came out of his room. He just woke up and noticed Yooah with a wet face and more tears falling down her face. Kevin walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Kevin lifted her chin making her look at him. She dropped the phone onto the ground.

“Why are you crying?” He placed a hand on her cheek.

Yooah looked into Kevin’s sweet gentle eyes. She noticed his hair was a mess. Yooah did not know what came over her, but she hugged Kevin and cried into his shoulder. Kevin wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close to him.

“My past is coming back to haunt me.” ..."

Authors Note: I UPDATED tell me tell me tell me what you think. Lalalala I still don;t know who I will pair her with. hehehehehee lots of chapters left to write. So many chapters left to write lalalalallalala Please give me feedback lovely kiss mes <3 I'm going on a family vay cay soon so I will not be able to update till I get back!!