Chapter 51

Stylish Kiss

“Yooah today I tried to tell you, but we kept getting interrupted it.” Kibum looked at Yooah with warm, sweet eyes. “Yooah I…” Kibum took Yooah’s hand in his and he was about to say something when someone knocked on the window.

Kibum moved away and let go of Yooah’s hand sighing. Kibum rolled down the window, “Hey AJ…” Kibum sounded annoyed.

“Sorry did I interrupt something?’ AJ said, “babe.”

Yooah’s eyes darted towards AJ, “Yahhh Kim Jaeseop how many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested one bit. Do not call me babe again unless you want my foot up you…” Kibum placed a hand over Yooah’s mouth making sure she did not say what she was going to say.

“She will be right in. I was asking her something important before we were interrupted. Oh one more thing ...tell Kevin to come out here in ten minutes. I need to knock some sense into that kid.”

AJ crossed his arms and looked at Kibum, “Is there something going on between you two. Have you been dating?” AJ asked.

"AJ go!” Yooah said rolling her eyes, and watched AJ leave. “Don’t mind him. He talks before he…” Kibum kissed Yooah softly on the lips before she could finish her sentence. Kibum pulled away moments later.

Yooah just sat there dumbfounded and could not believe what just happened. Did Kibum just really kiss her?

“Yooah! I really like you. I have liked you for awhile, but every time I wanted to tell you the truth someone always interrupted our conversations. “ Kibum looked over at Yooah.

“Yooah raised her hand to her lips and toughed them. She had a flash back to the last time she got a kiss from Kibum and other close moments she had with him.

“I don’t have to answer if I don’t want to U-KISS KIM KIBUM” Yooah yelled so her whole floor would here. Suddenly, a bunch of screams emerged from the silence. The sound of footsteps could be heard against the pavement getting louder and louder as they drew nearer.
“Yaa what did you do that for?” He forced his way into Yooah’s room and shut the door quickly behind him and locked it. “You know that you would create a scandal if they saw me with you and took a picture.”

“Want to create a scandal Kibummie Oppa.” She took a step towards him and whispered in his ear. “Just kidding.” She walked away from him. “I’m not like that at all. I’m just a strong willed and very independent. I like messing with people sometimes it’s fun to see their reaction. I’m sorry about being cold before.” Yooah went through her closet to look for something to get Kibum out of here.

Kibum looked at her and yawned. He sat down on her bed and dosed off on her bed moments later. He was just laying there not knowing what was going on.

Yooah turned around and looked at Kibum sleeping. She walked over to him and pulled the blanket over him and turned around to walk away, but felt a hand around her wrist. She tried to get her wrist out of his grip. She felt a tug and fell into the bed. His arms wrapped around her waist and he pulled Yooah close to him. He looked really cute when he was sleeping. She blushed and closed her eyes and fell asleep.
---

Kibum moved the towel to around his shoulders and looked at Yooah and spoke in a tired voice. “Yooah Shii, did you just get in.”
Yooah just nodded with a flushed face because she could not help it. All she could look at was Kibum’s abs. Kibum placed a hand on Yooah’s chin and lifted her face to make her look at him. “Are you ok Yooah Shii. Kevin, Dongho, Kiseop, and I went looking for you last night. I’m happy that you aren’t injured, but it seems like you are upset about something or you would not off ran away from Eli.”

“I’m fine Kibummie! I’m just tired from sleeping outside all night because Kevin and I got locked out.” Yooah rubbed her neck. “My neck is just a little stiff from sleeping against the hard wall.”

Kibum walked around Yooah and placed his hands on her my shoulders and started to massage where Yooah was stiff causing her to blush even more. “Sorry that you to got locked out of the Villa, if I was awake I would have opened the door for you. Is your neck feeling better yet?”

Dongho came out of the room he was sharing with Xander in his bunny pajama’s carrying a giant stuffed rabbit with him. He rubbed his eyes and looked up and saw Kibum rubbing Yooah’s shoulders.

---

“What if I don’t want to hear what you have to say?” Yooah said coldly.

Kibum pushed her against a wall gently and placed a hand by her head “You’re going to have to hear it anyway.” He said coldly. “Don’t let anyone say that you’re not telling the truth because by the look in your eyes and your reaction back there I can tell you are a very truthful girl. You’re not afraid to yell at us and call us idiots. Don’t let those three intimidate you. They cannot do anything to you because the only person who knows the truth is you. They don’t have the authority to get you fired from being our stylist. You have to let what’s out bothering you and if it hurts those people they will have to get over it. Don’t let anyone hold you back from what you love to do Yooah.”

“Yaa Kibum what am I suppose to do. If I say something they can just go to daddy and get me fired. How do you know that they can’t get me fired and…”

“Just…trust me.” Kibum kissed Yooah on the lips to shut her up. He did not like that she was talking down on herself. He did not know what made him kiss her. He placed a hand on her cheek and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her close to him. Kibum broke the kiss moments later keeping her in his embrace for a moment. He looked at Yooah’s shocked face and he realized what he just did. He let go of her and backed away.

“I’m sorry!” Kibum’s face was a deep shade of red.

---

“Unnie you have a boyfriend. Why didn’t you tell me you have a boyfriend? You normally tell me everything.” The younger girl said to Yooah and Kibum looking back and forth at them, “What’s your name?” Why aren’t you showing your face? I want to see what you look like. You must be cute if you aren’t showing your face.”

Yooah’s face went red when her younger sister, Hana mentioned that Kibum was her boyfriend which wasn’t true. “He he is not my-my bbbboyfriend.” Yooah was getting all tongue tied, and he face continued to get redder by the minute. “He is a real good friend of mine?”

“Really can I have a name Yooah Unnie.” She let go of me and looked at the person more closely; she finally got a good look at his face and started to spazz. “Unnie he he he he is U-Kis…” I covered before she could say anything else.

---

"Kibum!" Yooah said looking at his concerned face. She felt bad now because she was always worrying him. "What are you doing here?" She was no longer cold because of Kibum's suit jacket.

"I followed you to make sure you were alright after your argument with that idiot." Kibum looked into Yooah's eyes.

"Gabe is an idiot who listens to his parents and my parents! They are still mad that I ran away, but I did not want to marry that guy! I followed my heart instead and it leads me to U-Kiss!" Yooah smiled. "I
really hate these types of parties." Yooah reached to pull down her hair that was in a bun, but Kibum grabbed her hand.

"Don't! I think you look really pretty tonight and I want you to behappy." Kibum continued to hold her hand. He looked into her eyes and leaned forward. "You mean a lot to me and I cannot bare to see you get hurt." Kibum pulled Yooah into a hug.

"Kibummie! I think we should talk about that kiss that happened a few months ago!"

Kibum pulled away slightly and placed his hand on her cheek, "I kissed you because I..."

"Yahhh"

Kibum pulled away from Yooah and looked over at Jaeyoung who has a furious look on his grim face "Stay away from my sister Kim Kibum!" He crossed his arms.


---

I touched my lips that felt warm and wet from his kiss. I walked over to the couch and sat down, staring to daydream. I was lost in my thoughts until I felt someone flick my forehead causing me to jump.

I watched as Kibum sat next to me. I wondered why his hair was a mess. I started to fix it when he grabbed my wrist. He moved it away from his hair.

"Yooah we never really got to talk about the kiss that happened on the beach a few months ago." Kibum looked at me. "I'm sorry I forced a kiss on you. I should not have done that without asking you first."

"It's ok! I should get used to you guys making moves on me!" I stood up but felt someone grab my wrist. I looked back at Kibum who pulled me into his lap. His arms locked around my waist.

"Who is making moves on you?" he asked as he turned my face to make me look at him.

"Well... Never mind I think I'm mixing up U-Kiss kindness with making moves." I tried to change the subject, "How is your piro piro business going. Do you want me to design something for it."

"Are you sure?" He gave me a questionable look. "You don't have to do anything." He rested his head on my shoulder and I blushed.


---

Kibum sipped his drink and avoided Yooah's eyes. "Hey and don't worry I did not kill Kevin for doing that to you."

"I wasn't going to ask that." Yooah said as she walked over to the refrigerator. "Why are you avoiding my gaze?" Yooah came over to the table with a glass of orange juice.

"I'm not avoiding you!" Kibum looked at me slightly and then looked away.

"You are!" Yooah said as she walked over to him. She placed both of her hands on his cheeks and made him looked at him. "Is something bothering you."

"I'm just tired." Kibum's hands wrapped around Yooah's waist and he pulled her into his lap. He buried his head into her shoulder. “Just stay here with me.” Yooah looked down at Kibum and rested her head ontop of his. She had a feeling that something was bothering. Yooah could tell at their scheduals that he has been distant and not all there. She was really worried about his health, and after she heard the way Alexander and Kibum were talking she was curious about what they ment. Yooah also wondered if AJ knew what was going on.


“Kibum!” Yooah said in a sweet voice and he looked up and our eyes met. He placed his hand on Yooahs cheek and leaned closer to her and kissed her on forehead. He picked her up and sat her on the counter.

“Aish you make me crazy sometimes. Kevin should not have forced that kiss on you.” Kibum ran his hand through Yooah’s ponytail. “You should wear your hair down.” Kibum looked at me, “But you look pretty no matter how you style yourself.” Kibum leaned in closer to Yooah’s face, but pulled away when he hear footsteps. He leaned against the counter and saw Dongho who was in his bunny pajamas, coming out of Hana’s room. “YAHHH Shin Dongho what were you doing in Hana’s room.”

---

“Yooah…hey Yooah are you ok?” Kibum asked.

“Am I dreaming you sad you like me?” Yooah looked over at Kibum once again with her cheeks flushed. She looked down and noticed Kibum take her hand.

“You’re not dreaming I really do like you Yooah.” Kibum said.

“Kibum…I…”

A.N.--ONLY 9 more chapters. Sorry if this chapter is boring, but I had to do the flash back of their moments. What is Yooah's answer going to be?