Chapter 33

Stylish Kiss

"Kibum!" Yooah said looking at his concerned face. She felt bad now because she was always worrying him. "What are you doing here?" She was no longer cold because of Kibum's suit jacket.

"I followed you to make sure you were alright after your argument with that idiot." Kibum looked into Yooah's eyes.

"Gabe is an idiot who listens to his parents and my parents! They are still mad that I ran away, but I did not want to marry that guy! I followed my heart instead and it lead me to U-Kiss!" Yooah smiled. "I really hate these types of parties." Yooah reached to pull down her hair that was in a bun, but Kibum grabbed her hand.

"Don't! I think you look really pretty tonight and I want you to be happy." Kibum continued to hold her hand. He looked into her eyes and leaned forward. "You mean a lot to me and I cannot bare to see you get hurt." Kibum pulled Yooah into a hug.

"Kibummie! I think we should talk about that kiss that happened a few months ago!"

Kibum pulled away slightly and placed his hand on her cheek, "I kissed you because I..."

"Yahhh"

Kibum pulled away from Yooah and looked over at Jaeyoung who has a furious look on his grim face "Stay away from my sister Kim Kibum!" He crossed his arms.

"Yahhh oppa he was just making me feel better after..." Kibum moved further away from Yooah and looked Jaeyoung. His moments with Yooah are always getting interrupted. He can never tell her what he has been wanting to tell her.

"After what...where is Gabe?" Jaeyoug asked looking around for him. "Gabe was your date and you are supposed to be with him. That is what mother wants."

"Somewhere but I don't care about that jerk. I do not care what mother wants." Yooah looked at her brother. "Ever since he came here my life has gotten harder. I was enjoying my life till Gabe, umma, appa, and you oppa showed up. Hana is the only one who understand how I feel." Yooah gave Kibum's jacket back to him. "Thank you Kibum for your kind words I am heading back in." Yooah left leaving Kibum with Jaeyoung.

"What is wrong with my little sister!" he said to Kibum who stood up and put on his jacket. "What did you do? It looked like you were going to kiss her! You were making a move on her! how dare you! You are going to end up hurting her!"

"It is the same person each time I talk to her. You her brother you should know!" Kibum said coldly. Kibum looked at Jaeyoung's blank face. "Do I need need to spell it out for you! I guess I have to G-A-B-E! I am close friends with Yooah and I will never hurt her in anyway!" Kibum headed back inside.

---

Hana was trying to get away from the boring guy who was following her around like a sick puppy. She could not stand this guy. Hana took off her shoes and started to run away from him. She looked back to make sure she lost him. He was far behind, but still in sight. Hana was still looking back when she ran into someone. She looked up and saw Dongho! "Oppa!" She cried out hugging onto Dongho tightly. Hana burrows his face into his chest.

"Whats wrong Hana?" Dongho hugged Hana back.

"Please help me hide Dongho oppa!" She tightened her grip on him.

Dongho saw the fear in her eyes. He grabbed her hand and pulled her along quickly. He pulled her up the stairs and down a long hallway! He opened a door and in front of them was a garden with fountains and flowers. He pulled Hana deeper into the magical place to a gazebo. Dongho pulled her into a hug. "Your safe now Hana!"

"How do you know about this place!" Hana asked.

"This is where I when to hide from my hyungd when U-Kiss first debut. This is my favorite place to go when you are upset.

---

Yooah walked back into the hall and her mother was there, waiting for her with her arms crossed "Where did you go and what did you say to Gabe!"

"I wanted fresh air and my personal life is none of your business." Yooah tried to walk away!

"It is my business if you are going to be apart of your fathers company one day!" Yooahs mother grabbed onto her wrist! "You will finish up being U-Kiss stylist and will be changing your major to business!"

"I'm not doing anything! I want to work in the fashion industry and you cannot stop me!" Yooah said practically yelling!

Yooah's father came over and noticed the tears streaming down Yooahs face! He rather her be happy then upset. "Yoosun enough! This is the reason why she ran off when she was seventeen! Let Yooah go now!" Yooahs father was irritated with how his wife was treating his daughter. "She would not act like she hates us if you did not treat her like crap!"

Yooah's mother released her daughter and looked at her husband! "You want your daughter to be in the fashion industry and not marry the guy I picked for her. This was what we planned why are you backing out now!"

"She can do whatever her heart desires and love who she wishes! She can marry who she wants. I want her to be happy!"

"Happy! We have to keep are status!"

"Status isn't everything! Having friends that care about you does! I noticed how much U-Kiss cares for our daughter and she is happy when she is with them!"

"Have it your way!" she walked away. "For now!" She whispered under her breath.

---

Yooah looked her father with wide eyes. "Appa is that true!"

"Yes, I want you and Hana to be happy!" Yooahs father pulled her into a hug. "You mother needs to stop playing matchmaker!" He let go of his daughter and kissed her on her forehead. "I need to get back to the party! I think Hana is hanging out with Dongho! He is such a sweet young man and it seems like Hana likes him." Yooah's father walked away!

"You can come out now Soohyun." Yooah said as tears continued to fall down her face.

Soohyun came out of the pillar he was hiding behind. He put a hand behind his head."How long did you know I was listening in." Soohyun asked pulling out the red handkerchief that was in his suit jacket. He walked over to Yooah and placed a hand on her shoulder. He started to dry her tears and fixed her running makeup. "Don't cry anymore over this."

"But..."

"No buts you appa said it! He wants you tondo what ever makes you happy!" Soohyun placed a hand on her cheek! "I think you father is a nice person you umma..." He stopped in mid sentence!

"You can say it!" Yooah looked at Soohyun!

"She is an evil witch. You should love anyone you wish to love!" Soohyun took her hand and kissed it. "True love is more powerful than anything!" Soohyun smiled at her as he pulled her into a hug.

。。。

Authors note: I hope this update is ok! I wrote this in the car! Yippy for six hour car rides and no net till I got to the hotel! Well I hope you like this chapter because I had fun writing it!