Chapter 55

Stylish Kiss

Yooah’s eyes opened slowly and she looked around at the location she was at. Her vision was very fuzzy and it took her awhile to see clear again. Yooah looked around the dark room and noticed someone’s heels come walking.

“Umma what is this all about?” Yooah asked.

“You’re done playing games Yooah. It is time for you to stop acting childish and do as you are told. Hana will be arriving shortly. She is out with that kid again,” Yooah’s mother smirked.

“Yahhh so not hurt Dongho or Hana!” Yooah yelled and tried to get her wrist free. “Where is appa?”

“He was taken care of already. Don’t worry he is still alive just preoccupied. I’m taking control of the company and doing what should have been done years ago.”

“I always knew you were crazy! I am not going to marry Gabe. I’m only twenty one. I don’t want to get married till I am twenty eight.” Yooah yelled.

“Do you think I am giving you a choice Yooah?” She smirked and sat on the couch across from her daughter.

---

"Dongho Oppa!” Hana said as she held onto his arm, “Can we get ice cream?”

“Nehhh!” Dongho said as he walked to his favorite ice cream shop with Hana. He had noticed that people have been following them for awhile. He had a plan of escape. When Dongho entered the shop he headed to the counter and started to order. He looked at the shop owner and lowered the mask that he had on his mouth. “Can you help us?”

The girl nodded and gave them their ice cream. She noticed the two men enter the shop and head towards Dongho and Hana. “Excuse me sir you need to order something in order to use the tables.”

The two men glared at the girl and made their way to the counter, “Give me anything.” The man said coldly.

“One of everything got it.” The girl said cheerfully.

“WHAT!” The man said as the girl motioned Dongho and Hana to leave while the two men were busy. Dongho grabbed onto Hana’s hand and made his way to the back of the shop. He went out the back way and headed into the alley.

Dongho had to think fast because he knew that they were going to run out and find them in an instant. Dongho looked towards the fire escape and smirked. “Hana this way,” He said pulling her along. Dongho lifted her up and climbed up after her moments later. “Hana keep climbing. Make your way to the roof.”

“Nehhh oppa!” She said as he continued to climb up the fire escape. Dongho started to pull up the latter. He smirked when the men came out and were dumbfounded. Dongho started to climb to the roof. He started to call some. “Xander Hyung you said if I was ever in any danger to call.”

---

“How do you know where she is going to be Hoon?” Soohyun asked as they made their way up to Yooah’s parent’s apartment. When the four boys arrived they noticed that the door was open.

“I don’t like the feeling I am getting.” Kibum said as he followed Hoon into the apartment.

“I don’t like the feeling I am getting. Something bad has happened that involves my cousin and my crazy aunt.” Hoon replied.

“I met Yooah’s mother she is crazy.” Soohyun said, “She made Yooah cry. Oh no I think I know what might have happened.”

“Hyungs” Kevin called out as he picked up Yooah’s iPhone that was on the ground. “I found her phone. She never goes anywhere without it.”

“Aigo my aunt finally went off the deep end” Hoon said.

“What do you mean by that Hoon?” Soohyun asked.

“I guess I have a story to tell you about Yooah and why her mother wants her to marry Gabe. It’s a long story.” Hoon said.

"If it helps with finding Yooah tell us it!” Kibum said in a worried tone.


AN - Sorry for such a short chapter. They are short because I am running out of idea's next chapter might be long because I am going into Yooah's past. I hope you like this chapter. ENJOY